Why Me?(Third book of Call me...

Autorstwa percabethforever0414

After everything, things looked liked they were destinied to go right. Unfortuantely, they went left. Annab... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Happy B-Day Percy
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
.... The Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Holiday Special
Epilogue
Wow.

Chapter 46

460 25 3
Autorstwa percabethforever0414

Percy's POV

"Lord Chaos, this man acted out of justice. People have no right to put him in jail."

The lawyer on the doctor's side said confindently, almost so that I wanted to believe him. I sat quietly in my seat as my lawyer spoke, which I could barely hear. My inner voice shouted to me to run. I could feel eyes on me, and I knew there was Annabeth's eyes on me too. The judge spoke also, and I heard a sound of protest from the other side. I held my head up and stared at the doctor who had lost his head.

"I'm not the one whose supposed to go to jail! The real criminal is there-" he shouted, pointing at me. "He killed thousands of soldiers, and he even killed his own son!" He let a silence fall.

"I don't agree with this decision."

All the empty emotions smoldering inside me seemed to take place then. I remembered it clearly. The feelings.

Maybe they weren't so empty anymore.

"I never wanted to kill them." I said in a shaky voice. "I... I just wanted to protect my family. I have a family, just like you do. I have a wife, I had a son- yes, he's dead." I clenched my fists. "I never killed him. He got killed by a pack of hellhounds."

Another silence fell. The doctor looked angry, but he couldn't seem to find anything to say.

"Don't tell me to give up my family." I looked up, meeting his angry eyes without doubt.

"I don't want to give anything up for you anymore."

~

"There are a lot of places reqeusting for an interview."

"Victor. You know what I hate talking about?"

He set down the phone. "What."

"Talking about myself."

He sighed. "I can tell them-"

"No. Choose one place." I tilted my head. "We have to clear things up, don't we?" I slipped out of my cloak and strapped on my armor over my T-shirt and grabbed my sword.

"Wish me luck."

I went out to kill the next soldier.

My heart beat ressuringly, and my brain reminded me that there was only two soldiers left. When I saw the black haired girl with the spear, I wanted to run. I didn't want to kill another soldier- I was tired of killing.

Maybe I would become Buddist after everything. Maybe after I get reincarnated I can become a Buddist monk or something.

The small idea made me smile. I grabbed my sword tight and braced myself as she charged foward, her spear pointed at my heart.

~

"You sure you'll be fine?"

"I will if you get me out of this tie."

Victor scowled. "You got stabbed in the back yesterday idiot."

"Oh yeah, I forgot!"

He hit me on the back of the head and I grumbled in my suit.
"I still don't understand why I have to wear this."
"Did you think of wearing a T-shirt on news?"

"Why can't I?"

"You're hopeless."

"That it one of my best qualities."

Annabeth slipped in the room, and my face hardened. She sat next to me, close enough so that I could smell lemons.

"Nervous?"

"Not much."

"You'll be fine, right?"

"Of course." I said stiffly.

"... I'm still you wife, right?"

"... You should know better."

She pecked me on the cheek. "I know that I am." she put her hand on my shoulder. "You're all tensed up."

I shook her off lightly, but I didn't mind it so much.

"Go out now."

I sighed and stood up.

Blinding lights.

Probably because I had been inside the dark so long.

I was smiling- I didn't know why. My head was blank and white as the lights. Two smiling anchors stared at me, but their eyes didn't seem as friendly at all.

"It is nice to meet you, Commander Omega."

"You too."

I sat relaxed on the sofa, smiling at the two anchors.

"So, I guess this is your first time having a interview that goes out on TV."

I smiled nervously. "Yes."

The woman anchor looked down at her papers slightly.
"It's an honor to have you on our show to answer our questions." she smiled. "Actually, many people have been curious if Omega was your real name."

"No. I'm Percy- Perseus Jackson."

"Why do you keep your mask on?"

".. People didn't seem to recognize me. I have been around the city without my mask a few times."
She nodded. "Would you mind to take of your mask right now?"
I pulled of my mask and the woman's cheeks tinged red.

"Uh... So this is your real form?"

"Yes."

"Are you a demigod, or a god or such?"

I laughed. "It's shocking to think of me as a god. No, I'm a demigod."

"Then who is your godly parent?"

"I'm a son of Posiedon."

"I'm guessing thats where you got your hair and eyes."

"Yes. Many say that I we look alike."

"I see." the woman took a careful look down at her papers once.
"So.... How did you get to the Chaos army?"
I clasped my hands together. "I'm pretty sure many know I fell from gate 3, which is true."
"How did you end up in Tartarus though?"
I gave them a tight smile. "I guess thats more private matters."
"How old are you now?"
"... I'm not sure. I'm pretty young for average standards here- probably about 1020 or such?"

"Oh. Thats much younger than I am." he said on suprise.

"I came to the army when I was 23."

"... You never died?"

"Yes."

He nodded. "It is quite rare to find a soldier who hadn't died once already."

"About the judgement yesterday... How do you think about it?"

The real questions.

"I don't think it's entirely his fault. He had to have a reason to hate me."

"During the trial, you said some things about your family. Can you clear things up for us?"

I bit my lip. "Well, I'm from Camp Half Blood. My friends are still alive. I have a wife." I forced a smile. "She's here right now."

"Oh, she is?"

"Yes."

"Is she a demigod like you?"

I nodded. "She's a daughter of Athena."

"When did you meet her?"

I smiled, for real this time. "It was a really long time ago. We were both 12."

Their eyes widened.
"Thats nearly 1000 years ago!"

"We weren't able to see each other from when I was 23 till I went to Earth again."

"Were you married before you came here?"

"No. I got married a year ago."

The two anchors nodded, smiled and talked and I did the same. Maybe I was losing my mind.

"So... You talked about your son a few times. Can you explain?"

That snapped me out of my trance of blinding lights.

I couldn't smile. I couldn't laugh. My face became a slab of hard, still stone and I knew the sea green in my eyes raved and stormed inside the cage. I drank the whole hot cup of tea but was still silent for a moment.

"He's dead."

I didn't understand why the words were hard to force out of my mouth. It's just two, simple words. I ran a hand through my hair and forced a smile.

"Anything more you want to ask?"

"... I guess thats all of our questions."

The person behind the camera hissed and madd a few hand motions. The man gulped.

"I miscounted, I'm sorry. We have a few more questions."

I stared at him, wondering if or to not answer their questions that dug down into my privacy.

"Alright."

"How old was your son when he died?"

Again.

"He was adopted, so he was somewhere around 500."

"What happened to your wings?"

I sat stiffly, not so relaxed anymore.
"... An accident."

The woman quickly flipped over to the next page, both of them obviously flustered. I couldn't blame them. They weren't the ones that wanted to know all this.

It was the crowd watching this.

"How do you plan to use your money?"

I scratched the back of my head. "I'm not sure. I used it a few times when I was on a quest and for supplies, but not really anything else."

"You must have a lot of money then."

"I guess so. I never checked."

The anchor quickly looked down, his eyes scanning through the questions.

"How did you get your powers?"

"... I got the time control and greek fire from Chaos. The rest are mine."

He nodded. "You were a powerful demigod since you were young, I'm guessing."

I shrugged. "I could barely control a drop of water when I was young. It took me a long time to start teleporting. About 4 years to control water."

"I guess training is what made you so powerful."

"Yeah. I guess."

"Oh. It's our last question!" he almost sounded reliefed. "How do you feel about the competition?"

I didn't understand. I could feel my face falling into a straight face, and my eyes surging up into a big, raving wave. I narrowed my eyes.

"Do you mean...."

"No." she said hastily. "About the last competiton."

I relaxed the tiniest bit. "Well, I can't feel good about it. The last opponent will be a very talented- I had a lot of trouble getting to the top." I was silent, not knowing how to end it.

"I hope..." my voice trailed off. I couldn't say wouldn't die I was the one killing him anyway.

"I'm very sorry that we have to meet in a competiton like this."

~

This in my head I don't know what to think

1601 words!! whoop whoop

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

81.7K 3.2K 16
My love torn away. My will gone with her. I am already hanging off a thin thread. When this new kid, a son of Aphrodite comes, my string breaks off. ...
351K 6.5K 46
Annabeth cheated on Percy his parents are gone and he has nothing left. The camp is filled with pain, why would he stay? He doesn't he goes alone. Hi...
6.7K 108 23
After heartbreak, Piper is found in the woods by Lord Chaos; who helps her become stronger than ever. A Jason Grace x Piper Mclean fanfiction!
95K 4.7K 72
Omega got his wish. He got Annabeth back, and that was all he could really wish for. Then. He can't stop himself from loving her, but Annabeth can'...