Collision Course (Percy Jack...

By goodness_graecus

Harry stared at me. "You're just like him. Looks like you do take after your uncle," He sneered at me with an... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Disclaimer
Answers
Acknowledgements
Bonus Chapter
Update: 2 years later
Update Part Two

Chapter Twenty-One

19.5K 486 778
By goodness_graecus

Harry

I can't believe what just happened. I followed Hagrid up to Hogwarts. I watched the troops march in unison as I stumbled behind them.

When we reached Hogwarts, I saw the Order of the Phoenix up in front, including Ron and Hermione.

As we got closer, realization passed through the group. Murmurs of disbelief stunned me. I never knew I meant so much to them. Ginny ran foward, cursing and swearing at Voldemort. Mr. Weasley caught her from behind as she fought to go foward. Soon, her fighting turned to sobs and she collapsed into his arms.

"Hey." A voice rang through the crowd. "Move out of the way! What's going--" Her voice faltered. It was Annabeth. She just stared at Hagrid. No, not at Hagrid, Percy, in Hagrid's arms.

"You." She said, sickened. She sneered at Voldemort. "You did this. You killed him!" Her voice cracked on the word 'killed'.

She put her hand in her pocket. She rushed up to Voldemort and put her knife at his neck. All of the death eaters were shooting spells at her but they just ricocheted off.

"Try me." She broke out. "This. . ." She looked disgusted. "He won't last a minute." She pressed her knife farther into his neck, making it begin to bleed.

Then, Percy legit jumped out of Hagrid's arms and put his sword behind Voldemort's neck.

"Hi." He said to Annabeth.

She stared in shock at him. I took that as my cue. I ripped off the invisibility cloak and said my graceful line. "Hi?"

By this point, it was insane. Everyone was dueling, including myself. I shot random spells out of my wand.

Percy and Annabeth were struggling to keep Voldemort under control. "Petrificus Totalus." I yelled. It hit him and he froze and fell to the ground. Annabeth straddled him and placed her knife right against the base of his neck.

I ran to help Ginny. She was being overrun by at least six death eaters.

"Avada Keda--" Bellatrix began.

"Not my daughter, you bitch!" Said Mrs. Weasley. She did some awesome wordless magic and killed Bellatrix.

I gave Ginny a kiss on the cheek and took down two death eaters. We killed the last few, and I ran off to find Neville.

"Neville!" I screamed. "The snake!" He understood immediately. He grabbed the Sword of Gryffindor out of the sorting hat and sliced off Nagini's head.

"Now!" I yelled in their direction. The next thing I saw was Voldemort's head severed from his body.

The terrifying scream that came from his mouth froze everyone in their tracks. Once they saw the head on the ground, they tried to flee. We gathered up most of them and they were sent to Askaban.

I grabbed the Elder Wand and had an idea. I took put the pieces of my broken wand. I placed them on the ground and gathered the death stick in my hand. "Reparo."

My wand sealed itself back together. I picked it up and shot a Levicorporal charm at Voldemort's body. It worked. I was glad that I had my old wand back. I was missing it. Though I liked Draco's wand, it just wasn't powerful enough. I pocketed my wand and walked towards Dumbledore's grave. I placed the Elder Wand back in his hand, right where it belonged.

I followed the rest of the crowd into the Great Hall, which had turned into a makeshift morgue.

I saw Ron standing over a cot, sobbing into Hermione while she cried silently. I brought myself to look at the face. It was Fred. I saw a glimpse of a smile, still etched on his face. I began to cry. The Weasleys are my family. I couldn't bear to see any of them gone.

I found Ginny and wrapped my arms around her. "Shh. It's okay. It's all over."

She took a deep breath. "I know. It doesn't change what's happened, though. Harry--" Her voice cracked. "When I saw Percy out there. . . I thought it was you, that you were dead. And. . . I can't bear to live without you. . ."

"You know what? I can't live without me either." She laughed, but it was still wracked with sobs of grief of loosing her brother.

I couldn't stand it. I smashed my lips unto hers and she kissed back. We pulled away, breathless.

"So. . . You wanna be my girlfriend. . . Again?"

"Always, Harry. . . Always."

**************
Percy

Annabeth stared at the scene of the crime. We couldn't believe what we'd just done. I picked her up and carried her away from the bloodstained tiles and the body left to rot.

I took her inside and vowed to make her feel better. "Annabeth?"

She sniffled. "Yes."

"Well. . . Um. I'm still alive so do I get a kiss?"

She kicked me but started laughing. "Well. . ."

She leaned forward and then gave me a hand to the mouth. She started giggling. She gave in after a while. I knew that Voldemort was the last thing on her mind. I pressed my lips to hers and fell into complete bliss. That is until I heard a huge gasp and we broke apart.

"You guys are dating!?" Ron shouted.

Annabeth just laughed. "It took you that long to realize?"

He didn't answer and just stared at us with his mouth hanging open.

"Hi. . . Whoa. What did you guys do?" Harry asked. Hermione and Ginny walked up behind them.

Ron finally came out of his stupor. "They're dating!" He said pointing at us.

Hermione raised her eyebrows bit didn't look to surprised. Harry fist bumped me and I laughed. It felt so good to finally get along with him. I remember when he hated me.

"Hi." Said a voice to the side of me. "I'm Ginny."

"I'm Percy, and this is Annabeth."

"It's nice to meet you, Ginny. I've heard a lot about you." Annabeth said with a smile.

"Wait. . ." I said. "What day is it?"

"It's the 26th of May. Why do you ask?" Hermione inquired.

Annabeth and I looked at each other at the same time. "Camp." We said in unison.

"That's so creepy." Ron hissed to Hermione. He got a slap on the head from her, Ginny, and Annabeth.

They all laughed and Annabeth interupted them. "We actually do have to be somewhere soon. How can we stay in touch?"

"Owls. We'll send owls."

"Okay. I guess Percy and I can IM you."

"Speaking of that." I said. "We need to IM Nico so we can get to camp."

"True. Hold on." Annabeth reached into her pocket. "I have a drachma." She held it up. "Do your thing."

I shot some fine mist out of my hand and the wizards stared in shock.

"O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering." Annabeth spoke then tossed the drachma into the mist. "Show me Nico di Angelo, Camp Half-Blood."

The water shimmered and Nico appeared. "What-- Oh, hi. Sorry, Annabeth. What do you need?"

"Aw." I cut Annabeth off. "Death Breath has a soft spot. And it's not just for Will."

"Hey. Kelp Help, I'll get you back. You're so--"

"Anyway." Annabeth said. "Can you shadow travel us back to camp?"

"Yeah, I guess, as long as Will doesn't catch me. I have a doctor's note that says I can't but...Where are you?"

"Um. . . Somewhere in England."

"Hogwarts." Harry supplied.

"Why are you at Hogwarts?" He said suspiciously. "Are you practicing magic?"

"How do you know that about Hogwarts?" Hermione questioned.

"I'll be there. Hold on." Before he swiped his hand through the mist, I saw Will run forward and grab Nico's arm before he blended into the shadows.

"That was suspicious." I stated.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Well. I guess this is where we said goodbye."

We gave everyone hugs and promised to stay in touch. Nico appeared and Will began to scold him.

"I cannot believe that you would go against my direct orders. Strictly no underworld magic."

Nico flinched away from Will while he yelled. Once Will calmed down, we all locked hands. I took a deep breath and was enveloped in darkness.

***********
Harry

We watched them leave and I had to admit it. I was going to miss them. Their crazy relationship and how they never let me down. I know that it was wrong to judge them like I did but I can't change that now.

Ginny and I locked hands and we walked down the edge of the black lake.

I sat down and took off my shoes and socks. She did the same. I stuck my feet in the water and splashed her. She laughed and splashed me back.

I pulled her towards me. "I love you." I told her and I meant it. This crazy year made me realize that more than anything.

"I love you, too. I think I always have." And that's all I needed to hear. I kissed her fiercely and we acidentally rolled into the water. We came up to the surface, gasping for air. I got out and pulled Ginny onto shore. I didn't care that I was wet. I just wanted to kiss her for eternity.

************
Percy

I opened my eyes and we were in the middle of the basketball court. No one was there. . . They were preparing for capture the flag. . . Against the hunters.

Annabeth and I got suited up and we found Thalia. We tackled her and gave her a hug.

"So. . .you're not dead?" Thalia questioned.

Annabeth laughed. "No. But you'll be."

"Capture the flag? As if. You're going down. . . Annie."

Thalia got up and ran off. We ran into the forest after her and got on our side of the river.

"I'll take offense. You take defense and help me if I need it." I told Annabeth. She nodded. We set up our forces. Wed have one group sneak around right flank and one through the middle. I would take the left and pray I could run like a Hermes camper after they pranked Annabeth. The horn blew. And we charged.

I slashed and cut through their defense. I got to the base and battled Thalia, hand to hand. I managed to grab the flag, leaving my sword behind. I got shot in the leg by one of the hunters but I kept running. In last ditch effort, since Thalia was on my tail with a knife, I threw the flag to Annabeth. She caught it and stepped back onto our side.

I collapsed on the ground and groaned. My calf was burning. "Thanks." I muttered, glaring at the hunter who shot me. All the campers were screaming and cheering. We broke their streak. Take that, hunters. It's 56-1 now.

Annabeth helped me get the arrow out of my leg and stand up. She shoved a piece of ambrosia in my mouth and told me to suck it up. The funny thing was. . . All I wanted was to stay in this moment forever.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 95 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...
1.6M 43.9K 37
"You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" "You want us to what?" ~~~~~ Dumbledore sends out a distress call to the demigods. Volde...
24.9K 1.4K 48
(This is the sequel to a story already finished on my profile) In between her new school and getting Percy into college, Annabeth is back for another...
87.6K 2.9K 26
[THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN. PLEASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR TGE REWRITTEN VERSION.] [No Mythology] Percy Jackson was born into a life of manipulation...