Chelley ~ Tranquility Ignoram...

By WheatleyMiner

[Before this book starts I just want to clarify that this is my first ever legit story so I'll be almost as s... More

Chapter 1: Regret
Chapter 2: Thoughts
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: Do You Forgive Me?
Chapter 5: Proffessor Wheatley
Chapter 6: Not Yet
Chapter 7: The Truth
(Not A Chapter) I need suggestions!
Chapter 8: Something Special
(Not A Chapter) New Book!
Chapter 9: Back Door Wheatley
Chapter 10: Breaking & Entering
Chapter 11: A Ratt In Aperture
Chapter 12: The Apology
(Not A Chapter) THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 13: GLaDOS' Weakness
Chapter 14: Valentines Day (Short Chapter)
50 Views In Less Than 1 Day?! (Not A Chapter)
Epilogue
Roll The Credits! (Comment if you want more)
Sequel Is Out!!!
This Is Fairly Urgent...
NEW TITLE!!!
WE DID IT MOM!!!
I'm Back

900 + 100

269 7 7
By WheatleyMiner

As of right now, I'm at 900 views exactly. Last time I made one of these chapters, it was at 601 views and it was like 3 or 4 weeks ago.

What.

This is insane. I didn't ask for this, but I got it. I keep on feeling bad because people aren't even reading the sequel that I have...

I need to stop blaming my viewers, you guys, all 900 viewers are amazing. AND new amazing person to shoutout: (and who this chapter is basically dedicated to)

Probably one of my best ever friends, Mel.

@TheFightingFanboy

Tell her she's awesome and that I sent you!!!

And I hereby declare the updatable counter for my book.

View Counter: 1.15K

Vote Counter: 87

Comment Counter: 109

My comment: When we hit quadruple digits, I don't even know. 1,000 is coming real soon and I'm not sure if I can handle it without jumping out of a window from excitement.

My other comment: *Jumps out of window*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820 71 111
Four childhood friends going through life together. Everything was fine until it wasn't. **** "You won't be coming back, will you?" "I don't know," h...
37.9K 1.1K 16
After the destructive explosion that shook Metro city, life started to go back to the way it was meant to be. Happy people littered the streets, a sa...
2.9K 120 10
What exactly happened between GLaDOS and Wheatley while he was one of her cores that makes her hate him so much? And why don't they seem to remember...
54 1 13
If you enjoyed the story, please consider leaving an Amazon review. goo.gl/TwvHn9 ...