Kyoya x Reader

By -FandomsUnite-

You're one of the very few commoners to be excepted into the elite school Ouran Academy. You were excepted be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 25

13.9K 404 157
By -FandomsUnite-

A/N: Thanks so much to @Dat_nerd_izzy for giving me the idea for this chapter! This is for you!

Enjoy!!
__________________________

YOUR POV:

Its been a week since the party, and I haven't taken off the necklace. Not even once. I just can't part with it!

Whenever I feel for it around my neck, I smile like a moron. Whenever I read the inscription on the back, my heart skips a beat. I love Kyoya.

I was in my second class of the day when I reached for the rose. Like always, I began to smile. However while I was doing so, I wasn't aware of my teacher standing by my desk.

"Ms. (L/n)!"

"Y-yes!?"

"Were you dozing off in my class again!?"

"N-no! I was thinking about the chapter."

"Well then you wouldn't mind telling the class what this chapter is about."

"Oh.....um..........its about......grammar?"

"This is advanced calculus! Not English! Detention!"

"But!"

"No buts! You will come in for detention tomorrow."

"But tomorrows Saturday! I have plans!"

"Well you should have thought of that before you dozed off. Be in my classroom at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning."

I let out a low growl-like sigh, "Okay."
---------------------------------------------
The rest of the day went by in a blur. Saturday was the day Kyoya was going to introduce me to his sister! What was I supposed to do?

I was walking home, dragging my feet, when I heard the oh so familiar voice of my beloved Senpai.

"(F/n)! Hold on!"

I stopped and turned around to see Kyoya running up to where I was.

"How come you left the host club in such a rush? We still have to finish the plans for tomorrow."

"Yeah about that..."

Kyoya looked at me with sincere concern, "Is something wrong?"

"Sort of."

"What is it?"

"I received Saturday detention. I don't think I can meet your sister tomorrow. I'm so sorry Senpai!"

He looked disappointed but gave me a smile, "Thats alright (f/n). We can just do this another time."

"But I thought you said your sister was leaving for a month?"

"Thats correct. However there are plenty of months in the year."

"You sure you're okay with this?"

"Of course."
---------------------------------------------
KYOYAS POV:

I returned to my family's estate after walking (f/n) home. How on earth did she manage to receive a detention? That seems completely out of character for her.

After I placed my coat on the rack I went to my room. I'll have to think of a way to tell Fuyumi that (f/n) won't be joining us tomorrow. She was so looking forward to it.

I let a exasperated sigh escape my lips as I began working on my assignments from the day.

"You home Kyoya!?"

I looked up at my door to see my sister Fuyumi there with the usual smile.

"How was school?"

Another sigh found its way from my mouth, "It was alright."

"Whats wrong?"

"(F/n) won't be able to join us tomorrow."

"Awe how come!?"

"She received a detention for this Saturday. I'm afraid she can't get out of it."

"Oh..."

I felt a pain in my chest for hearing my sister sound so depressed. Is there a way to get (f/n) out of her detention? Not without breaking a rule. Which I'm sure my father would hear about.

"Well I suppose I should go finish packing.."

"Wait Fuyumi!"

"Yeah?"

"Perhaps I could break (f/n) out of detention."

"Really!?"

"Yes. However I'm not quite sure how."

"I can help! My friend would always break her boyfriend out of detention!"

"Good. Now just let me give (f/n) a call so she understands the plan."

"Sounds good!"

I know that if my father finds out he'll be furious. However I know how much tomorrow meant to (f/n) and Fuyumi. So I can cope with the consequences of my actions.
---------------------------------------------
YOUR POV:

Yesterday Kyoya called me and told me that him and his sister were going to break me out of detention. Honestly I was shocked that Kyoya would even consider breaking a rule.

I arrived to detention on time and was now sitting in the classroom while the teacher was doing God knows what. Probably raiding the cafeteria or something.

Kyoya said that his sister would distract the teacher while he would retrieve me from this prison. Then his sister would meet us at the park.

Finally after what seemed like hours I saw Kyoya come into the classroom.

"What took you so long?"

He chuckled, "Oh you know just sneaking past all the teachers and professors."

I giggled, "I still can't believe you're doing this."

He smirked, "I can be bad when it appeals to me."

All I did was roll my eyes.

"Are you ready?"

"I've been ready!"

Kyoya smiled, "Good, now lets go."

We left the classroom and began making our way down the hall. It seemed too easy!

Suddenly we heard the sound of footsteps coming towards us. This can't be good!

There weren't any classrooms close enough for us to hide inside. All that there was was a mens bathroom. No way am I going in there!

Kyoya just looked at me with a smirk.

"Don't even think about it Senpai."

"Too late."

I didn't have much choice. The footsteps were getting closer and closer. We had to hide in the bathroom or get caught.

"Fine."

We slid into the mens bathroom only to find my teacher there using the urinal.

"What are you doing here!?" he yelled while zipping up his pants.

I stood there frozen from shock. I'm so getting more detention for this. There go my Saturdays.

"How did you get out of the classroom? Where you two trying to ditch!? Detention both of you!"

Oh boy.

The teacher brought us back to the classroom and locked the door. Only to return with Fuyumi. Guess we all got caught.

Finally the teacher left again and locked the door.

Fuyumi laughed, "Well that didn't go as planned."

I giggled, "Definitely not."

Kyoya smiled, "It was rather fun though."

"Agreed!" Fuyumi and I said in unison.

"So you must be (f/n)! Not exactly how I pictured us meeting but I get to meet you none the less!"

I laughed, "Yeah this isn't how I imagined it going either."

We all ended up having an awesome time in detention together. Who would've thought detention would be fun?
__________________________

A/N: Yayy chapter 25 done! Hope you liked it!! Remember to comment and vote! I love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 16.5K 53
Starting a new school isn't always easy. You are a new student at Ouran academy and are just trynna survive. You aren't a girly girl and make up and...
1.2M 61.9K 112
Ouran High School is a well-known school in Japan, a school for the rich, the powerful and the intelligent. Though one fateful day Ouran's principal...
280 3 7
A book entirely dedicated to various OHSHC males x OC or (Y/N) readers. Will range between She/Her or They/Them pronouns All rights for Ouran High S...
85.8K 2.9K 21
"You get the best of both worlds" ♗ Yeah, right. ©Copyright. 2014 All rights reserved. Ouran high school host club characters belong to Bisco Hatori...