Kyoya x Reader

By -FandomsUnite-

You're one of the very few commoners to be excepted into the elite school Ouran Academy. You were excepted be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 24

14.4K 471 597
By -FandomsUnite-

Previously on Kyoya x Reader

YOUR POV:

I thought it was all over, but Kyoya came up to me and escorted me to Music Room #3. Wonder whats in there. Probably just going to show me the costumes for next week.

To my surprise, when I opened the door I saw.....

All of the host club members were around a giant table full of all my favorite foods. There were brightly (f/c) colored streamers and balloons all over, and hanging above the table hung a sign that read "Happy Birthday (f/n)!!".

I didn't know what to do or say. This was just amazing! I know I'm usually not a big party person, but seeing all the effort these guys went through for me just made me feel all fuzzy inside.

"Happy birthday (f/n)-chan!" Honey called as all the hosts surrounded me.

"Y-you guys did all this for me?"

"Of course! Its not everyday we get to celebrate the birthday of a host! Not to mention an amazing host like yourself!" Tamaki chimed in. These guys are the best!

"I hope you're not upset with us. Haruhi mentioned how you have never been fond of making a big deal about your birthday, but we simply couldn't go without doing something to celebrate." Kyoya said with a little concern in his voice.

"Well its true I've never really liked parties," all the hosts seemed to become grieved, "but seeing all this just makes me want to party!" all the hosts straightened and chuckled.

"Party! Party!" the twins chanted.

I just giggled and watched as everyone made their way to the table and dug in. I couldn't have asked for greater friends.

"You're certain you don't mind all of this?" I turned around to see Kyoya still standing behind me with a worried look on his face.

"Of course! You guys were so sweet for doing all this! I just kind of feel like its a waste to do so for me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I just don't think I'm worth all the effort."

"Oh (f/n). You are worth all the effort in the world! Now please stop undermining yourself."

I blushed and smiled, "Yes sir."

Kyoya smiled, "Now come on, we better get some food before they eat it all."

I giggled, "Sounds good."

---------------------------------------------

We all ate and talked for about an hour. It was a lot of fun to just hang out with everyone and not have to worry about keeping guests entertained.

"Alright everyone! Its about time for presents!" Tamaki called.

"Wait what? You guys got me presents? Seriously? You didn't have to! The party is more than enough!"

"Nonsense! A birthday is not complete without gifts!"

"Seriously guys, you didn't need to spend money on me!"

"(F/n) they're rich. Let them spend their money on us commoners for once." Haruhi joked as she sat down next to me.

I giggled, "I suppose so, but still."

"Still nothing! (F/n) you're my best friend and you've never let me get you a gift! Just let us get you one for once!"

"Ugh fine, but just because I love you!"

Haruhi smiled, "Great!"

I smiled and finished the last of my (f/f). I really hope they didn't spend too much money on me.

Tamaki and Mori went behind the table and grabbed two boxes. One was small and thin while the other was bigger. Oh boy.

"Open!" Tamaki said as he handed me the boxes.

I giggled, "Aye aye captain!"

I started with the bigger box. It was wrapped in light (f/c) wrapping paper with darker (f/c) ribbon and bow. It looked so pretty!

When I unwrapped the present I found a (f/c) memory album with a picture of the entire host club on the front. I opened the album and found hundreds of pictures of us from all the times at the host club. This is just amazing!

On the last page of the book there was a message with everyone's signature after it. It said "Ever since you joined the host club, our days have gotten brighter and brighter! You have one of the most incredible personality and always make everyone smile! We love you (f/n)! Hope your birthday was one of the good ones!"

"You guys, this is-this is just perfect." I said getting a little teary eyed.

"Awe (f/n)-chan!" Honey, the twins, Tamaki and Haruhi ran up to me and gave me a hug. I gladly returned it.

We separated and Hikaru handed me the final box. It was decorated the same way as the first but was completely opposite in size.

I opened it to find a small bronze key and a note. The note said "This key goes to your new fully supplied art studio. It is located in the building across the street from your house. Hope you enjoy!". They didn't.

"You guys seriously got me an art studio!?"

"Yup!" they all said with smug grins.

I giggled and smiled like a maniac, "You guys are awesome!"

"We know!"

I laughed. This is definetely one of the best birthdays I've ever had, and its all thanks to Ouran's host club.

Everyone resumed talking and eating while I took a closer look at the key and book.

"(F/n)? May I speak with you in private?"

I looked up to see Kyoya standing in front of me, "Of course Senpai."

Kyoya nodded and began walking out to the balcony. I followed behind him, leaving the rest of the host club.

KYOYAS POV:

Its time to give (f/n) my present. I have never been more nervous in my entire life. I hope she likes what I purchased for her.

We made it to the balcony and stood there for a minute in silence. I needed to build up my confidence before I could give it to her.

Finally I took a deep breath, "I have a gift for you (f/n)."

"You didn't need to Senpai!"

I chuckled, "I understand that but I wanted to."

She smiled softly, "Fair enough."

I turned toward her and took the small box from out of my pocket, "Ever since you had agreed to join the host club I have not been able to get you out of my mind. Not only have I been experiencing new courage with my father because of you but I am also experiencing feelings that I thought impossible. (F/n) you are the only person I have cared this much about, and I don't want to lose you. You make me smile, laugh and actually enjoy life. So you can imagine the trouble I faced trying to find a gift for you that would express these feelings. Eventually I came across this and I believe it shows at least a fraction of the intensity of my love for you." I handed her the gift.

YOUR POV:

Kyoya....I had no idea he cared that much about me. I could care less about the gift, all I want is to be in Kyoya's arms and tell him I love him.

However it would be rude to ignore the present. So I would have to refrain from throwing myself at him for the time being.

I opened the box and found a necklace with a violet rose pendent. It was stunning!

"Kyoya....this is beautiful!"

He smiled, "Would you like me to assist you in putting it on?"

I simply nodded.

He chuckled and took the necklace from the box. Kyoya stepped behind me and placed the necklace around my neck. Finally he fixed my hair and stepped back in front of me.

"It suits you."

I smiled.

"There is an inscription on the back of the rose."

I gave him a questioning look and he motioned for me to take a look. When I turned the rose around I saw the inscription. It said, "I Love You (F/n) ~Your Shadow King".

I smiled wide and felt a tear slide down my cheek. I could no longer restrain myself. So I threw myself into Kyoya's arms and hugged him tight.

"I love you too Kyoya!"
__________________________

A/N: Awwwwwwwe! The feels are so much! I felt kind of bad for leaving you at a cliff hanger so I made sure to update today! Remember to comment and vote! I love you all!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 13.8K 19
Akari Koizumi, a cute but intriguing girl who goes to Ouran Academy, has many people who admire her from afar, but since her attitude seems antisocia...
10.7K 207 1
K. O.: If I win, I get the easel, and you'll be my slave until I graduate college. o02o22o10o: And if you give up, my identity, for as far as you got...
34.3K 1K 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
22.4K 471 11
You have just moved to Japan after moving constantly for your entire life. You enroll at Ouran Academy, and there you befriend the Host Club. The cra...