Sonic: Wrath of Dr. Ladimir

By Starjoel

Available only on Wattpad. STORY COMPLETED Sonic and Eggman are forced to team up when a new enemy threats th... More

Ch. 1: Dr. Ladimir
Ch. 2: Welcome back Sonic
Ch. 3: Dr. Ladimir strikes
Ch. 4: Archenemies united
Ch. 5: The Egg Emperor Reborn
Ch. 6: The second attack
Ch. 7: Scourge the Hedgehog
Ch. 8: Madness Escape
Ch. 9: Battle of Robots
Ch. 10: The Mystic Palace
Ch. 11: Sonic vs Dr. Ladimir (1st fight)
Ch. 12: Beyond Dimensions
Ch. 13: Dr. Ladimir's Plans
Ch. 14: It has Begun
Ch. 15: Against the Clock
Ch. 16: Sonic vs Dr. Ladimir (2nd fight)
The Finale: Super Sonic vs. Eggman
A Song to Close the Book

Ch. 17: Return of the Super Hedgehogs

33 3 0
By Starjoel

(Author)

The people of Station Square panicked once again when they saw the gigantic portal in space. They thought that the portal would try to consume them again, and they were also waiting for more meteors and fireballs. However, they noticed that nothing was happening, and they all calmed down a little bit. Shadow and the others saw the gigantic portal too and decided to get out of the city to have a better view.

While at it, they saw the whole fleet (created by Dr. Ladimir) flying to space. They thought that Sonic was captured and that he was in that fleet. But later on, they saw Omega flying to a hill; Shadow and the others were running straight to them. Sonic and Omega managed to land on the hill safely.

"Phew, that was close; I thought that we were finished."

"Scanning you're body for possible injuries."

"I'm fine Omega, you don't have to do it."

*Omega starts to look at the sky*

"Dr. Eggman has taken over Dr. Ladimir's fleet, and the Emerald of Dimensions is also with him" Omega said.

"Well, at least we didn't left the Chaos Emeralds with him; however, that doesn't mean that we're safe. Who knows what Eggman is planning to do with the Emerald right now" Sonic replied.

"He's not planning to move Earth to another Dimension, he just want to conquer it from his own dimensional world."

"And the Emerald and the portal is not the only problem, he also has a lot of Battleships protecting the portal from everywhere. Even if I use the Chaos Emeralds power to fight them, I won't be able to do it alone."

"HEY SONIC!" Shadow's voice came from somewhere. Sonic looked to his right and saw all his friends coming toward him.

"Hey guys! Oh boy you don't know how happy I am to see you in a moment like this."

"Sonic! You recovered all the Chaos Emeralds!" Tails said happily.

"Wait, don't you have the Emerald of Dimensions?" Shadow asked.

"Well, no. I tried to take it, but Eggman didn't let me get it, and the whole base was rumbling by that time, so we had to escape."

"Wait, Eggman? What about that other guy? You know, the other crazy scientist? Knuckles asked confused.

"He's gone. After our last fight, he accidentally entered into a portal and got lost."

"Well, I hope that he feels what we did after he got us into the first one" Amy replied, causing everyone to look at her. "Why are you looking me like that?" She asked nervously.

"Sonic, are you saying that Eggman is the one who reopened that gigantic portal on space? Rouge asked.

"Yes, and he's right now in space with tons of battleships, along with the Emerald of Dimensions."

"Yes, we saw them minutes ago" Shadow said. " Now what are we going to do? If we stay here doing nothing, Eggman will keep expanding himself. He may planning something for our world right now."

"Sonic, you have the Chaos Emeralds with you! Why you don't transform in you're super form and try to stop Eggman?" Blaze asked.

"I can't face all those battleships by myself; there are tons of them protecting the portal."

"Well, There's no reason for you to do it by yourself" Silver said.

Sonic stared at Silver for a while after hearing his words. He then looked at Shadow, who nodded at him. Silver and Shadow were willing to help Sonic and pass all the battleships in order to get into the portal and stop Eggman from taking over the world. The hedgehogs were going to use the emeralds power to transform into their super form; however, someone has suddenly interrupted them."HOLD ON!" A police cop said. He was coming with two other cops and they were willing to arrest Sonic once again.

"Sonic the Hedgehog! You're under arrested!"

"WHAAT!? Are you really serious!? Sonic said gloomy.

"You still have to pay the consequences of you're errors. Remember that you took Dr. Robotnik out of prison, and that's more than a good reason to have you behind bars. Now you must come with us."

The cops were going to take Sonic with them, causing a state of anger in Amy. Her whole face was turning red, and she quickly got her Magic Hammer and hit the cops with it. The cops didn't finished unconscious, but they felt with a headache on their heads.

"Oww! Hey, hitting a cop is a good reason to have you under--!

"QUIET! QUIET QUIET QUIET! Amy said furiously, making everyone to get away from her.

"I'm going to say this once more! The reason that Sonic took Eggman out of prison is because he was the only one that knew about the other maniac that tried to destroy our world with meteors and fireballs! If it wasn't for that, then will be all dead by now! And now he's trying to help us once again by ending the situation that we have right now and you're just thinking of arresting him!? I'm going to say this just once: You try to touch Sonic once again and you will feel the fury of Amy the Rose and her Magic Hammer! DID YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!?"

Everybody remained silent while looking at Amy. They all were astonished by Amy's anger. She then reacted from her anger; "Wow, I'm sorry, I didn't think that I would react Like this" She said.

"All right, who did reopened the portal?" One of the cops asked.

"Well, it was Dr. Eggman this time" Tails explained.

"You see? That's another reason of why we must arre--" the cop stopped talking when Amy glared at him.

*The cops looked to each other*

"All right Sonic the Hedgehog. Now do what you must do" the cop said.

Sonic was happy that the cops won't arrest him now; "thanks Amy" Sonic said. Amy got a smile in her face when she heard Sonic's gratitude.

Finally, Sonic, Shadow and Silver formed a small circle, and the Chaos Emeralds were surrounding them. They all closed they're eyes and raised they're hands. They were trying to concentrate on getting the emeralds power; after a while, the emeralds started to levitate and fly around them. They were increasing they're speed second by second, and they're powers started to get into the hedgehogs. Finally, they turned into their super forms; they were brighting almost as the sun. They looked at each other and nodded, and they departed straight to space. Their friends were hoping that they will stop Eggman's terror and save the world.

**************

(Eggman)

I wasn't more happier in my entire life now that Ladimir's fleet, the Emerald of Dimensions, and most of all, the entire world were in my power. Now that Dr. Ladimir wasn't around anymore, there's nothing that could stop me. However, since I knew that Sonic had the Chaos Emeralds with him and that he could appear in any second, I didn't rest yet. I was in the main control room of the gigantic battleship, ordering my new minions to send a message to the other battleships so that they can prepare for Sonic's arrival. The robots obey me, and as soon has the other battleships received the message, they all activated their weapons and pointed at planet Earth.

After making sure that all the battleships were in position, I decided to leave the control room. I head into the place where the gigantic robot that Ladimir used to attack Station Square is located right now. Once I got to it, I climbed a large ladder leading straight to the robots head. I started to push many buttons in order to activate it; finally, the robot's mechanism activated. Later, I flew straight to an exit and got out of the battleship.

The Emerald of Dimensions was located in the robot's chest. The good thing about this amazing machine is that it can absorb all the emeralds power, including the Emerald of Dimensions. Although that I don't have the Chaos Emeralds with me, the robot kept part of their powers. In resume, maybe I own the most powerful weapon of history.

I was going to enter the gigantic portal in order to start building my own dimension: the Eggimension. Meanwhile, my most powerful fleet stayed behind to take care of Sonic when he arrives. I was completely convinced that this will finish with Sonic once and for all.

************

(Author)

Super Sonic, Super Shadow and Super Silver managed to pass the planet's atmosphere and reach the space. They saw Eggman's fleet on the distance, blocking the way to the portal. The main battleship was behind all the others, prepared to attack if the Super Hedgehogs manages to pass the other ships.

"There's to many of them" Sonic said worried. "None of them are going to let us pass without a fight. This may be the most difficult fight of our lives."

"Then I guess that is time for me to say this" Silver replied. "If this is our end, then I'm glad that I'll fall along with two of my greatest friends."

*The hedgehogs looked at each other*

*Sonic started to think*

"Shadow, Silver........ LET'S GO AND GIVE THIS GUYS WHAT THEY DESERVE!" Sonic said motivated.

"UNDERSTOOD!" Shadow replied.

"I'LL FIGHT UNTIL THE END!" Silver replied.

The three Hedgehog flew straight to Eggman's fleet at high speed. The robots on the gigantic battleship noticed them and ordered the others to open fire at them. Suddenly, all the battleships started to fire at them madly; they were convinced to do whatever it takes to stop them. Sonic realized their attacks and started to make a plan.

"Shadow, Silver, we must separate and make our way through the fleet! Don't get distracted by the battleships, but defend yourselves only if it's neccesary" Sonic explained.

Silver and Shadow nodded and got separated from Sonic. Shadow took a path on the left side of the fleet. He only needed to concentrate on the battleships on his right; there were none on his left. They prepared some cannons and started to fire big bullets at him. Fortunately, Shadow managed to evade many of them; there was a moment when a battleship stood in Shadow's way. Their cannons were facing him and quickly started to fire at him. While Shadow was flying toward it, he was dodging all their bullets. After a while, he managed to reach the battleship and entered by making a crack on a small section. He managed to find the ship's reactor and destroyed it using Chaos Spear. The whole ship started to have explosions; Shadow got out quickly, and the ship finished exploding. He then kept moving forward.

Silver took the right side of the fleet. However, the battleships close to him weren't on his left side; they all were on his front and scrambled. Fortunately, Silver didn't have the risk of getting hit by the cannons bullet; otherwise, all those battleships could explode if they started shooting. However, the battleships positions was blocking Silver's way; the only way to get through is by destroying them. Silver realized that the Battleships won't stay aloft if he destroys their cockpits.

Now that he knew what to do, he used his telekinetic powers on one of the battleships cannons and got them out of their place. The cannons were strong enough to destroy the battleships cockpits. Silver threw the Cannons straight to the first battleship's cockpit, causing to explode on the act. Without the cockpit, the whole battleship started to fell, opening a free way to Silver.

He continued to do the same thing with the others battleships; he used his telekinetic power on everything that he could use in order to throw them at each battleship's cockpit to make it explode. Finally, he managed to take open a path by taking down some battleships, he didn't need to destroy all of them, only the necessaries. He kept moving now that his path was completely opened.

Sonic was passing right in the middle of the fleet, the most risky part. He flew between the battleships as fast as he could. The battleships were shooting at him; fortunately, Sonic managed to evade all them, but it was very difficult since there were many attacking him. There were other battleships that were flying in Sonic's way; he didn't lose his time on destroying them, he just passed them (some from below and others from above). At the end, Sonic managed to pass the entire fleet and kept going forward.

Sonic, Shadow and Silver met up at the end, having the last battleship as the last target. The battleship was in their way, protecting the gigantic portal.

"It won't be easy to destroy this one" Silver said.

"This one isn't normal; it's more powerful than the others. It's not like we can easily enter and destroy it's core" Shadow said.

"Then we can't be distracted by it. We need to enter the portal and stop Eggman!" Sonic replied.

"But if we enter now, we could bring the entire fleet with us! Or worst, they could attack Earth! They will help Eggman no matter what!" Shadow said.

*Sonic started to think*

"I'll go alone" Sonic said.

"What!? silver replied loudly.

"I'll go alone! You guys stay here and fight the battleship by any means possible! I'll go and fight Eggman while at it."

"Sonic..." Silver remained silent.

*Sonic stares at Silver*

"All right then, but you come back in one piece! Is that clear?" Silver said.

Sonic nodded at Silver and looked at Shadow, who nodded at him. Finally, Sonic flew above the battleship. It started to fire at Sonic with all it's cannons. Shadow and Silver started to attack the battleship's cannons in order to protect Sonic. Sonic managed to evade the battleships attacks and kept going until he entered the portal. Shadow and Silver stayed behind to fight the battleship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 401 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...
12.6K 258 16
⚠️DON'T READ IF YOU CANNOT STAND VOELIENCE⚠️ Book is about Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow and Rouge. They all get trapped in a twisted version...
147K 3.4K 18
Amy Rose has grown tired of chasing Sonic and decides to stop pursuing him. She never notices that Sonic had been in love with her the entire time, a...
54.3K 1.7K 30
Shadow has come back to earth to find it has been taken over by nothing but plant life. And Amy ready to comite suicide!! After saving her they set o...