Overprotective | Wattys2017

De leslymm

Carolina's life has taken a 360 degree turn when she makes one mistake that she regrets for the rest of her h... Mais

AUTHOR
Chapter 2 | Andrew Parker
Chapter 3 | A Day With Parker
Chapter 4 | Facing Parker
Chapter 5 | The Almost Kiss With Parker
Chapter 6 | Sneaking Out With Parker
Chapter 7 | Saving Parker
Chapter 8 | An Angry Parker
Chapter 9 | A Sorry Parker
Chapter 10 | Math Class With Parker
Chapter 11 | The Real Parker
Chapter 12 | Waking Up to Parker
Chapter 13 | Oblivious Parker
Chapter 14 | Embarrassing Myself in Front of Parker
Chapter 15 | Problems with Alice Because of Parker
Chapter 16 | Bonfire with Parker
Chapter 17 | Football with Parker - Part 1

Chapter 1 | Brothers

6.4K 125 17
De leslymm

A shout out to KiyahW123abc for being the first to comment. I'd like to say thank you to you and I hope there are more comments :)

++++++

"Carolina! Hurry up!" Hunter called out to me. "We're going to be late!"

"I'm coming!" I shout back, getting out of bed.

"Patience is a virtue," I mumble to myself.

Senior year.

The last year of high school has finally come and I plan on talking to more than one guy at school. No one is stopping me from getting at least a boyfriend this year.

Getting up, I looked through my closet to find some clothes that would look good on the first day. I decided on a black crop top, a jacket with flowers on it, and some white and black stripped pants. And to top it off, some black flats.

Then, I got my book bag ready after I finished using the bathroom and putting on makeup. I just left my currently wavy, dark brown hair down, since I straightened it yesterday and it came out wavy because of the braid I made.

Making my way downstairs, I passed my oldest brother Xavier. He graduated high school two years ago and is now in ECU for his second year. While playing football at Troy, there was a scout watching him and told Xavier he'll get a scholarship if he played for ECU.

"You have thirty minutes before your first class starts, Xavier," I sang as I passed his room.

I heard him grunt and groan as the weight of his bench pressing friend crushed him.

As I passed the living room, I saw my second brother Jake watching TV and eating cereal.

Jake was also a fan of football and is a linebacker on the varsity football team in Troy. Even though he's a junior, he's still as protective as Hunter and Xavier.

I groaned. "Oh my God. Jake, are you even ready? We have twenty minutes before school starts. You're worse than Xavier."

"WHAT!"

I laughed as he spilled some cereal on Mom's favorite couch.

Mom's favorite couch.

My eyes softened at the sight of her favorite couch. Mom had just died four years ago when I was a freshmen in high school and that couch, was the only thing that comforted me when she was gone. Dad had said that she was killed in a car accident. There was a truck that had lost control and hit her car on her side. The ambulance arrived and they informed us that she had died on impact.

It was a very confusing time in my life because right after, my dad said that I had fainted when I heard the news and wouldn't wake up until a week after. When I did wake up, I had a a few scratches and scars on my arms, legs, and face. Dad had said that when I fainted, I hit a flower vase and it tumbled down and shattered hence the scratched and scars.

We were all grieving and had a hard time coping with the fact that Mom had died. Xavier and my dad took it the hardest because they had spent more years with her.

It wasn't that I didn't take it hard, because I did. She was the other woman in his house and since she was gone, it kind of turned very awkward when dealing with girl stuff such as buying bras, underwear, and my period.

Dad was so embarrassed when I first told him I needed money to buy something. He kept on asking what I needed to buy and I just kept on saying something, my face getting redder. And when he finally made me tell him, I was embarrassed to say that I was on my period and that I needed some pads and tampons.

And after that day whenever I said that I needed money to buy something, he just pulled out two twenties and left.

My eyes widened when I snapped out of my thoughts and came back to reality, realizing again what Jake did.

"Jake that's Mom's couch!" I exclaimed.

Jake's eyes widened too. "CODE RED! CODE RED! MOM'S COUCH HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH MY CEREAL!"

"I'm screwed, I'm screwed, I am so screwed," he chanted gripping his hair. 

Jake knew how important that couch was to Dad. He was also comforted by it since it was the first couch he and my mom had bought. I knew that my dad wanted that couch to stay in the house forever.

"You're on your own," I told him.

"You got to help me Lina, Dad's going to kill me," he pleaded.

I scoffed. "No way! You always do this. And who gets blamed for getting caught? Me. So no, you're on your own."

Making my to the kitchen, I found Hunter. My last brother. He was also a football player in the varsity team for Troy. He was the star quarterback and the coach adored him. The worse part about having a brother in the same grade as me, was that he requested to have all his classes with me.

He was the main reason why I never got to talk to guys. Hunter gave a very inciting speech to all guys on the intercom when I started junior year. He said they all had two choices; they either never talked to me, or tried and would have a black eye the next day. And till that day, no more guys.

Hunter was looking at his phone while eating his cereal on our kitchen island.

I cleared my throat and put on a big smile on my face.

"Cara texted me."

Hunter didn't even glance at me.

Cara Lane is his girlfriend for two years. I was so jealous of their relationship because they had a relationship. Me? Not in a million years, thanks to my brother Hunter.

Cara was such a help trying to take Hunter away from me so I could at least get to know a guy before Hunter was back. Sometimes we succeeded, and sometimes we didn't.

Sometimes I don't get what's wrong with my brother that is a football player, that is six foot and four inches tall, and can beat you in a fight because of how strong and big he is.

Okay I get why most guys are scared of him. But seriously. Why can't a guy fight back to be with me?

It's so ridiculous to think that guys don't think I'm worth fighting for.

"She said to meet her before class starts near the bathroom," I continued telling Hunter, after snapping out of my thoughts.

He looked up and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Cara also texted me," he replied, bored. "She told me she was going to meet her friends before first block."

I groaned and lay my head on the granite island.

Hunter got up and put his plate in the sink. "You should know now to stop trying. I know all your lies now."

"But why? Why can't you at least let me have this year?" I pleaded.

"You already know why, Carolina," he told me with a firm voice.

"Senior year is supposed to be memorable, not regrettable. Please, just this once."

"You know my answer, and I'm sticking to it. Nothing you can do to change it," Hunter replied once again. "I'm doing this for you."

"Yeah, whatever," I grumble. "So, what classes do I have with the almighty Hunter?"

Hunter ignores my sarcasm. "We have first block with Mr. Patterson, second block with Mrs. Ross, fifth block with Mr. John, and sixth block with Mrs. Jackson."

I frowned. "What about third block?"

Fourth block was when we had lunch.

Hunter clenched his fists and his jaw tightened. "You have third block with Mrs. Jane and I have Mr. Tom."

"Yes!" I started to smile and jump for joy. For the first time, I don't have all my classes with Hunter.

One class of freedom without him is what I have been asking for Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, and even my birthday. Anything that would grant me a wish, I would ask and beg. I even wished for it when I was near a wishing well. Point is, this has never happened before.

Hunter would always have that smug smirk when I found out my wish never came true. And finally, it did. It was my turn to be smug.

"Don't get so happy, I made an agreement with Jake to take you from second block to third block," Hunter smirked.

"That's right sis. Think of me as your personal bodyguard, but way sexier," Jake says running a hand through his hair as he stands at the doorway of the kitchen.

Hunter scoffs. "Everyone knows I'm sexier, just ask Cara."

"She's your girlfriend, that doesn't count," Jake protests.

Hunter smirks. "Then where's your girlfriend?'

"Who needs one when you have all the girls in Troy," Jake says, smirking back.

Hunter rolls his eyes, mumbling,"Manwhore."

"Says the one wrapped around Cara's tiny, little finger," Jake replied with a smug smile.

Xavier appears in the kitchen with a glare. "Who was the genius that spilled cereal on Mom's couch?"

Jake's paled, his eyes wide in fright.

"Jake, you idiot!" Hunter suddenly says, with a glare of his own.

"And that's our cue to leave. Bye Xavier," I said, interrupting their little session.

++++++

We arrived at Troy to find that there was a crowd around the entrance of the school.

I rolled my eyes. "You sent a text to everyone saying you were here, didn't you Jake."

"I'm sorry if I'm too popular for you. This is how fame is, you'll probably know once I get a modeling job. You can be the assistant if you want," Jake replied, making faces and poses for me.

I smacked his arm making him groan.

"Jeez Lina, it was Hunter's fault too. He sent a text to all the guys, wanting to greet them before school started."

Hunter rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but I didn't send it to the girls."

"Whatever, let's just go," Jake replied, shaking his head.

We got out and walked towards the entrance. While everyone started to greet Jake and Hunter, I just walked through the entrance to find my locker.

Hunter made sure to have his locker near mine. And I'm not joking, his locker is literally next to mine.

I let out a frustrated groan once I couldn't find my locker. This guy walked passed me and I decided to ask him.

"Um, excuse me," I called out to him.

The guy turned around to see me and his eyes widened. I recognized him as Blake Thompson, one of the guys on the football varsity team.

He quickly tried to avoid me and walk away, but I didn't let him.

"Wait! Please, I can't find my locker and I need someone's help. You're the only one here that can help. Hunters not here, I won't tell him," I pleaded.

Blake thought about it for a second, then walked towards me.

"What's your locker number?"

I let out a sigh in relief. "Number one twenty six."

"That locker is near the administrators office," Blake responded. He looked around and spotted someone from afar.

He turned back to me and said,"Look, I don't want any problems with Hunter nor get kicked out of the football team. I need a football scholarship to get into college. So please don't talk to me ever again. I mean it in the nicest way possible, for both our sakes."

Blake finished his speech and left.

My locker wasn't that far, so I just kept on walking towards. I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see my best friend Liz running to me in a white cardigan with a pink skirt with her boyfriend by her side, just wearing jeans and a black shirt.

Liz hugged me."Carrie! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!" I replied, hugging her back.

Liz's boyfriend, Elliot, was looking at the both of us with a grin on his face. I stopped hugging Liz and went to hug Elliot.

"You already know I missed you too, Eli."

"Missed you too, Carolina," Elliot responded.

Elliot was the only guy, besides Shane, that Hunter let me be friends with. Hunter knows that I can't get in any relationship with Elliot since he's Liz's boyfriend. Elliot is another linebacker for the varsity football team, besides Jake.

Shane played as a wide receiver on the varsity football team. He was also known as my best friend of all time. He was my partner for a science project that I had junior year. We both swore to Hunter that we were going to stay friends, no funny business. Since Shane was Hunter's best friend too, Hunter trusted him. But as the years passed, I stole the title of best friend from Hunter.

"How does it feel to be back?" I ask them, with a smile.

"Horrible," Elliot groans. "Now my make out sessions with Liz are restricted."

Liz blushes and smacks his arm, whilst I let out a laugh.

"Guess you summer was very interesting," I told her, waggling my eyebrows.

"Ugh! Why are you two ganging up on me!" She yells in frustration, burying her face in her hands.

Elliot starts to pat her head, trying to avoid laughing. I, on the other hand, laughed freely.

As we all recovered, Liz was the first to speak.

"Is this your locker?" Liz asked, looking at the locker beside me. "It's a bit rusty, dirty, and old."

Liz touches the locker and shows me her fingers that are now black or the color of rust.

"I wish," I sigh. "I'll take that one of over mine. It's by the administrators office."

"Let me guess, by Hunter's?"

"Yup," I reply, giving her an annoyed look.

"How about..."she begins, pondering about something.

Liz's face lights up. "Me and you can trade lockers if you want. Or we can share. Doesn't matter to me."

"You sure interfering with Hunter's plans are a good thing?" Elliot asked Liz, with a frown.

"Yes. No. Maybe?" Liz sighs. "I don't know. Let's just see what happens."

"I don't like unpredictable," Elliot tells her, pulling her into his arms.

I look at both of them, dreaming of someone who'd do the same. I'll have a bad day or something, and at the end of the day, he'll be waiting for me. I'd sadly walk into his arms and he'd tell me everything will be fine.

"Carrie!" A voice suddenly shouts, snapping me back to reality.

"What'd I miss?" I tell her, confused.

Liz gives Elliot a look.

"I think our relationship is taking a HUGE toll on her. She's already going into la-la land!"

I cross my arms and giver her a dumb look. "I'm right here you know."

Elliot looks at me with a pained face. "Sorry. But we can't be together. It's not you...it's me...or us..."

I roll my eyes.

"Babe that was great!" Liz squeals, with a big grin and high-fives Elliot.

"I'm glad you think my situation is funny," I mumble with an annoyed look, running a hand through my wavy brown locks.

"You know we're joking, right?" Elliot asks, with a raised eyebrow whilst putting an arm around Liz.

"Mhm, whatever. Let me change the topic, what classes do you-" I'm cut off by two large hands covering me eyes.

"Guess who," the person says in a deep voice.

I instantly knew who it was, but just wanted to play around with the person.

I tapped my chin. "I don't know, is it Channing Tatum? I've always wanted to see him!"

My voice came out very enthusiastic, making him grumble in annoyance.

"Channing Tatum is not as hot as me," he replied cockily.

"I knew it was you Shane," I grinned.

He let go and looked at me. "You look even more beautiful then ever."

"I know, I'm flawless," I replied, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

We both laughed.

I noticed that Liz and Elliot were gone.

"Where did the couple go?"

"You didn't notice them leave? They probably left to make out or something," Shane replied, chuckling.

"Yeah," I laugh with him. "Elliot dreads coming to school because, supposedly, his make out sessions with Liz are restricted."

"That's a load of crap. As long as he gets to see her everyday, he'll be fine," Shane tells me, with a hint of annoyance.

"What's wrong?" I ask, noticing his annoyance.

Shane looks at me. "I broke up with April."

"What!" I exclaimed.

April was Shane's girlfriend for seven months. She came to Troy high last year as a junior, like us, but moved to Colorado because her mom got some promotion. Like I said before, she was Shane's girlfriend.

I can't deny the fact that she was pretty, because she was. She had long and naturally straight blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and a body of a cheerleader.

"What happened?"

"Long distance happened. I guess she got tired of me just coming every Friday and Saturday because when I came to surprise her before I started school, I saw her kissing some guy," Shane explained, his voice full of anger and sadness.

I don't get it. Shane and April were both perfect for each other. He made her laugh and she made him her world. She made him smile and he made her alive.

How could she?

"Don't worry. I'll help you get through it, Shane. I guess long distance revealed who she actually was," I soothed him, bringing him into a hug.

"Yeah, a whore and cheater," Shane replied with so much hate.

I almost gasped, but kept it in me. Guess that's what break ups do to you. They make you say and think the worst.

The bell suddenly rang. I broke the hug and looked at him.

"Changing the topic completely, what class do you have first?" I asked Shane, with a smile.

"I have English with Mrs. James," he replied, with a half smile

"I have the same one!" I squealed with excitement.

Shane chuckled. "I know you have second block with Mr. Ross, who do you have for third block?"

"Mrs. Jane, and guess what. Hunters not in it!" I told him, with a grin.

Shane smirked. "I have her too. I heard she's the nicest teacher in the whole school."

"Nicer than Mrs. Kathy?"

Mrs. Kathy was the nicest teacher I have ever known. She told a story of how she rescued a squirrel from a tree.

A squirrel.

Yeah, she was that nice. If someone started talking about cancer, she would start to cry. Her grandmother died of cancer, she can't ever stop crying when she hears the word cancer. Anyway, the principal of this school, Principal Greg, he persuaded her to retire. He didn't want to fire her, that's why he persuaded her to quit on her own.

"Nicer than Mrs. Kelly," Shane told me with a mischievous smile.

The bell rang again. Me and Shane walked to class.

++++++

"-no cellphones. I see one cell phone out while I'm teaching and you'll have one week of detention," Mrs. Jane explained, pointing at the class.

Someone in the back scoffed, and continued to chew their gum.

"Make that TWO weeks of detention!"

That same person started to choke on his gum, surprised by her doubling of detention.

That is what me and Shane walked into, when it was time for my class without Hunter. We opened the door and here she was, giving a speech to the class.

"Thank you for joining us," she greeted. Mrs. Jane motioned for us to say our names.

"Carolina James."

"Shane Harris."

"You two go sit down and come to class five minutes early everyday. It's better to come prepared early than be late," she instructs us, wagging her finger knowingly.

We went to sit down together, but Mrs. Jane prevented us.

"I'm sorry Mr. Harris, but you can't sit there. Every pair that walks through that door, get separated to prevent any distractions that each of them will cause. Please find another seat, that's the seat I designated for Mr. Andrew Parker."

Andrew Parker?

"Apparently, there's a new student coming tomorrow. Now back to class. Like I was saying, if I see one cell-"

I zoned out on the rest of what she said.

Turns out, Mrs. Jane isn't so nice after all.

****

"Why didn't you leave class when the bell rang? I was waiting twenty minutes for you," Liz asked me, as we were making our way to a table.

"Do you happen to have Mrs. Jane for Math?"

Liz frowned. "No."

"Then you are one lucky human being. Mrs. Jane is the strictest teacher I now know. She won't even let me and Shane sit together. This guy named Andrew Parker is. The worst part of that Mrs. Jane kept on talking and talk-"

"Andrew Parker? Like the Andrew Parker?" Liz asked in disbelief.

"I don't know who the Andrew Parker you're talking about, but I do know there is an Andrew Parker sitting next to me tomorrow in English,"I explained. "Like I was saying-"

When I opened my mouth to continue talking, she cut me off.

"That isn't important! Okay, listen closely because I'm only going to say this once," Liz looked around to see if anyone was coming near our table.

I frown, looking at her with confusion.

"Andrew Parker is the star quarterback for every school he's been to. He is super hot and has won the title of having the body of Channing Tatum."

If someone has the body of Channing Tatum, then this guy must be what every girl is looking for.

"He's the most persistent guy I've ever heard of. People say that this girl rejected him, but he just kept trying and trying till he finally achieved in winning her heart. If he's sitting beside you in class, your brother's are not going to like it one bit. You can't tell them he's going to sit beside you. They'll want to beat him into a pulp," Liz continued to rant.

"Who's going to beat who into a pulp?" A voice said behind us.

Liz let out a squeak, while I just pretended everything was normal and that we were certainly not talking about my brothers.

Hunter was looking at us, waiting for us to confess whatever we were talking about.

"Um...you know...we were just...uh-" Liz stuttered.

"We were just talking about a movie where this guy beat another guy into a pulp for kissing his girlfriend," I replied, lying for her.

Liz sighed in relief.

Hunter narrowed his eyes at us, clearly not believing our lie.

"I think I heard that Elliot was looking for you Liz," Hunter said, keeping his eyes on me and me only.

Liz got his point, not wanting to feel the wrath of Hunter. Before she left, she rapidly said, "Don't forget I'm coming to your house tonight."

Once she was gone, Hunter started to talk, also known as interrogating.

"Why did you change lockers?" Hunter sternly asked me, once Liz had left.

I rolled my eyes. "Gee, I wonder why?"

"Carolina..." He warned, sitting down in Liz's chair, which was beside me.

"God, Hunter! Why else would I?" I exclaimed, annoyed by the fact that he doesn't just quit the tough and overprotective act.

Hunter sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "This is our last year in Troy High. Please cooperate with me."

I look at him in disbelief. "You have got to be kidding me. Do you really think that I am going to sit by and allow you control my last high school year?"

"You have to understand-"

"-that I am doing this for your own good because you are my little sister and I should not stand by and let you get hurt by brainless and insensitive guys," I continue, mimicking his voice. "Yeah I know. This might look cute freshmen year or the years before, but as a senior, it makes me look like a toddler and a pushover. It needs to stop."

Hunter runs a hand through his hair in frustration.

"I will not watch as my little sister ruins her life because of some boy," he tells me, saying the word 'boy' in disgust.

I understand his concern, but seriously. It is unbelievable to see how he is trying to be at the same level of overprotectiveness as Xavier. Xavier is the brother that is overprotective about how I dress, any overboard makeup, and like Hunter, when guys screw me over.

"It's part of life Hunter and stop calling me a little girl! My birthday is this November and I will officially be eighteen."

"Stop arguing about it, Carolina! You are my little sister and I will not watch as another Ry-"

"Do not say his name," I order, anger coursing through my veins. "No other guy will screw me over as he did."

There was a moment of silence that passed between us. No one daring to break the silence after what was just said. Unfortunately, being the guy, Hunter broke the silence by continuing to talk about guys.

"So...were there any guys talking to you third period?"

Of course he would ask that.

"Yep, they were all excited that the almighty Hunter wasn't beside me," I replied sarcastically.

Hunter gave me the look that was reserved for me only, and it was the 'cut the crap' look.

I sighed, tired of arguing and fighting. "No, there wasn't. Happy?"

"Very," he replied.

Another moment of silence enveloped us.

I looked at him, expecting him to say something else, but, surprisingly, he didn't. Hunter just looked at me, trying to figure my emotions out. I wasn't going to stay here with him and deal with this crap anymore.

I stood up. "I'm going to go find Liz since I have nothing to do here anymore."

I left him without letting him say a word back to me.

++++++

Till this day, I am still wondering why Liz always comes to my house to ask me what to wear for her date's with Elliot. Cara was supposed to come and help out, which is what I'm counting on so that I won't be alone with a frantic Liz trying to find out what she was going to wear.

"So, I was thinking-" Liz says, pacing around my room.

"That's unusual," I cut her off, whilst looking at a fitness magazine.

Liz ignored me. "If Elliot were to take me to the movies, I need to wear something casual and fabulous."

I rolled my eyes. Fashionista Liz is coming out to play.

"But if Elliot were to take me to the the movies and then dinner, I'd have to wear something elegant. But it's the movies and you don't wear nice clothes to the movies. There is so many people around you and there will be sticky popcorn everywhere. It will totally ruin my dress. These are two different scenes in which one outfit should not do. This horrible Carolina. What am I to do? This date is going to be an unmitigated disaster which will make me leave the country," Liz rambles, pacing my room even faster.

"Liz! Stop walking and be quiet!" I blurted in irritation, startling her. "Did Elliot not tell you where you two were going?"

"He said it was a surprise!" Liz whines, already giving up. "If he would've told me, we wouldn't be having a problem."

I'm going to kill Elliot.

Liz walks over to my closet and starts to look at my clothes, as if she was shopping at the mall.

"You really need to get new clothes," she states, looking at each and every piece of clothing I had.

Liz then grabs a hanger that held the most dreadful sweater alive. It was a white sweater with small kittens everywhere.

"What the hell is this?" She exclaims with a look of disgust.

"My grandma gave it to me," I tell her, with a smile. "You can take it to your date if you want. It's original and new, your type of style."

Liz makes a face again. "Hell to the no."

"What are you talking about? Elliot will surely love it!" I continue, with an enthusiastic voice.

Liz gives me a pointed look. "I doubt it. But you know what he does love?"

I furrow my eyebrows in wonder.

"My lingerie," she answers, waggling her eyebrows.

I'm done. I'm seriously done.

"Liz, is it too late to check you into a nunnery?"

She rolls her eyes, putting the hanger with the sweater back. Liz then continues to look at the rest of my clothes.

"I should take a trash bag and donate most of this to charity."

I rolled my eyes once again. Where the heck is Cara when you need her?

"Maybe you can take me shopping sometime," I declare, closing my fitness magazine. "You should look forward to that after you go on this date with Elliot."

"Ugh," Liz groans, walking over to my bed and throwing herself on top of it.

I walk over to her.

"There, there," I tell her, patting her back. "It'll be okay."

"It will not be okay," she replies, her voice muffled by my bed.

"Let me go see if Cara is here. She can help."

I walk away from him, making my way to door of my room so I could leave.

As I'm out the room, Liz yells,"Don't be long! I need at one model to showcase the outfits that I might wear!"

With that being said, I don't want to go back anymore.

"Cara," I call out, hoping to get a response.

She's supposed to be here already. What's taking her so long?

"Cara," I call out once more.

Then, that's when I hear it. Some whispering and giggling. I make myself to the source of the sound, which was the kitchen.

"Ca-" I start, but then stop when I see Cara on top of the counter with an unbuttoned shirt and her legs around Hunter. Hunter, on the other hand, was in between her legs, his hands on her hips as he kissed her.

"CARA!" I shout loudly, startling them both.

Hunter move away from Cara, allowing her to get off the counter.

"You were supposed to be up there with me and Liz. Not, having a make-out session, or whatever that was, on the kitchen counter!" I exclaim, disgusted yet annoyed at what I just saw.

Hunter rolls his eyes. "Don't be so dramatic."

I step closer to him. "Dramatic? Tell me if it's dramatic tomorrow when you hear Cara complain to you about Liz."

Cara's eyes widened. "Oh my God! Liz has a date tonight?!"

I cross my arms, nodding. "And you just offered to be her model for the night."

"What?!" Cara exclaims, latching herself onto Hunter's arms.

I walk over and take Cara by the shoulders, pushing a reluctant Cara towards my room.

"Babe! You have to help me!" She screams at Hunter, as she got farther and farther away. "Please Carolina, please."

"Nope," I deny, ready to take a break from Liz.
"Liz! Cara just agreed to be your model for tonight!"

"Awesome!" Liz responds, enthusiastically from my room. "I have thirty outfits that I need to see on someone."

++++++

Thank you for reading this chapter if you did. I'm really trying to get viewers so they can read my book. I'd like to say thanks to KiyahW123abc for being the first to comment. And like I said before, I hope you all comment back so I can know your thoughts or ideas.

~leslymm

+++++

Sneak Peek of the Next Chapter:

"I'd like to think of myself as a charmingly sexy man with a confident personality," he replied cockily.

"Charmingly sexy man? Sure. Don't think I haven't heard of you Parker," I scoffed.

"Really? And what have they said about me, other than I'm sexy."

"Let me see. Andrew Parker, the most stubborn and persistent guy known on Earth. Said to be "good looking" and a pain in the arse. He's also star quarterback of every school he's been to."

I looked at him and faked a smile. "Am I right?"

"You forgot hot, sexy, handsome, charmin-"

"Arrogant, conceited, player, egotistical, jerk," I finished for him.

I looked at him with a smirk of my own.

"Shall I go on?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.1M 147K 71
**FAIR WARNING: YOU WILL HAVE TO BE PATIENT WITH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, BUT IT IS THERE, AND WORTH THE READ. IF YOU ARE OVERLY SENSITIVE, DO NOT READ...
The Lucky Bump De liv814

Ficção Adolescente

408K 9.1K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
Neighbors De J. Scarlet

Ficção Adolescente

277K 6.9K 31
A secret worth keeping. ~*~ Quinn Brent just moved back from South Carolina after her father's death. All the years she has been away, she's been thi...
Asher's Heart De ***x***

Ficção Adolescente

2M 78.7K 49
Unlike everyone else, Ellie Anderson thought she had it easy in high school. Except for the first year. It sucks for everyone. But her reason was tot...