No comment (mixed fandom stor...

By muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... More

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 34

49 0 0
By muchfanfics

I stood there and cried. I was now ugly. I looked back at my legs. There was a giant cut coming out of my cast. That means that there are more, than what I am seeing. I saw my legs were going to scar. My arms were going to scar. My torso was going to scar. I then started to rub my neck. There was a damn cut there too. I broke down. I fell to the floor. I threw the crutches away from me. The crashed in the bathtub. I then heard someone knock at the door.

"Cara? Is it okay, if I come in?" Perrie asked me. I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

"Do you have to?" I asked her. She waited a moment.

"Do you want me to come in?" She responded with. I looked around the bathroom. My crutches were too far away. I sighed and moved myslef so that I could unlock the door. Perrie walked in and looked at me then to the crutches.

She said nothing and she shut the door. She then came over to me and sat next to me. I looked at her and I waited for her to say something.

"Why did you want in here?" I asked her.

"I thought that you needed someone to be with you. Are you okay?" She told me.

"No, I am not okay. I am ugly. I am broken. I am scarred." I told her. I then started to tear up. She just looked at me. She reached for the toilet paper and tore some off. She wiped my eyes.

"You are not ugly. You are perfect." She told me.

"I am ugly and broken. That is me. The funny thing is, I have always wanted to get my body tattooed." I told her. She just smiled.

"What they did to you, was sick and wrong. You are beautiful. You are going to get up out of this. You are Cara Tomlinson, the sass master's master. You flipped off the paps. You yelled at Eleanor. You stopped a mugger. You have showed Zayn and Louis that The Wanted are good guys." She told me. I stayed quiet.

"It would be a shame if this is the thing that breaks you." Perrie finished with. I looked at my crutches and I scooted over to them. I picked them up and got up. It was hard, but once I was up, I was good.

"Perrie, you are right. This is going to be hard for me. Could you help me?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head. She gave me a hug. I tried to hug her, but I needed to hold onto my crutches.

"Do you want to go out there? Or stay in here for a bit?" She asked me.

"I want to go to my room." I told her. She opened the door and we walked out. She went to get my phone. I went to the stairs. I looked at them and I sighed. I out both crutches in one hand and I tried to use the railing. My ribs still hurt, so I started to pant. That was bad. I then started to tear up.

"Let me help you." Harry said. He then picked me up and took me upstairs. I held my crutches as he carried me. He took me to my room and he set me on my bed.

"Thanks." I told him. I started to looked at my legs and my arms. He sat on the bed and grabbed my hand.

"It is no problem. You should probably talk with Niall. I know that he is feeling really bad about all of this." He told me. I looked at him. Perrie then walked in the room.

"Max is texting you like a mad man! Harry, get out! We are trying to get in some actual clothes!" She told him. He left the room and shut the door. Perrie handed me my phone and I saw that Max was trying to see when we could meet up. I told him that I had to talk with Niall and that I would meet up with him soon.

"Okay, so what do you think will fit over that cast?" Perrie asked as she looked in my closet.

"How about this?" She said as she picked out a long black skirt. the style was very relaxed, like the kind you would find a hippie wearing. She tossed it to me and looked in the closet.

"Now a shirt... What do you want to wear?" She asked me. I looked and I saw that I had a bunch of short sleeved shirts. that was not what I wanted.

"The blue flowery shirt and the purple sweat shirt." I told her. She handed them to me, without saying anything.

I took off my clothes and put on the new ones. I then went into the bathroom and tried to put on eyeliner. Perrie had to help me with my eyeliner and my mascara. I then went to Niall's room. I knoocked on his door and waited for an answer.

"Hello?" He finally said.

"It's Cara. We need to talk." I told him. He then opened his door. I walked in and sat on his bed.

"Niall, I don't blame you. I understand. Neither one of us saw it coming." I told him. He then started to tear up.

"But you texted me, first.I should have saved you. I should have gotten to you, before those bastards did this to you. You don't deserve this." He ranted as he pointed at my legs. I sighed and shook my head.

"Niall, I shouldn't have texted you. If you had come, they probably would have hurt you. I would take all the pain in the world, if that means that you won't get hurt. I know that it sounds weird, but it is true." I told him. He wiped his eyes.

"I still should have been there." He said. I got off of the bed and hobbled over to him.

"You listen to me. There is nothing that could have changed this. Nothing. It happened. We have to get over it. Please. I need you. I really do. Look at me. I am hideous. I was before, but now makeup won't help. I look like Frankenstien's creature with all of these stitches. Don't you dare tell me that I am not." I told him. He listened to me and shook his head.

"Don't say that. You are beautiful." He told me. I sighed and walked out.

"Let me know when you are going to stop pouting." I told him. I went out of his room and the the stairs.

"How am I going to get down?" I whispered. I looked around and I saw that no one was there to even help me. I pulled my phone out of my sweater pocket and I texted Niall.

Me:I need a little help. I am still angry at you, but I have no idea how to get down the stairs.

Niall must have read the message because he came out of his room, smiling. He walked over to me and I looked at him.

"How do you want to get down?" He asked me. I shrugged. He looked around the hallway. He then went to the other guest room. He came back with the mattress. He set it at the top of the stairs.

"Should I try it out?" He asked.

"Let's do it together." I told him. I sat down, in the front and he held me.He pushed us off and we went sliding down the stairs. We screamed the whole way down.

"WOO!" Niall said as we sat that the bottom of the stairs. I turned and tried to look at him.

"What the hell?" Eleanor said. We looked up to see Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam laughing. Perrie and Danielle walked through them and helped us up.

"We needed a way to get down. I thought that this would be good." Niall said. I was still smiling from the little ride. I followed Danielle and Perrie into the living room.

"I have a question for both of you. I want to go see The Wanted, but I don't think that it is a good idea to have them here. They are my friends too and they deserve to know. So will either of you two take me?" I asked them. Danielle looked at Liam and Perrie smiled.

"I will take you." Perrie said.

"Do you want to tag along?" Perrie asked Danielle.

"No, I think that I am going to do something else." She said. She then gave us a wink and went to Liam. We watched her whisper in his ear and Liam took the mattress upstairs.

"Let's get going." She said. I followed her to her car. We told the guys where we were going, before we left.

The drive was making me sick. What if Max saw how ugly I was and was disgusted by it? What would I tell little Emer, if she saw it? How would Tom react? All of these questions went wild through my brain. then we pulled up to their little flat. I knew that it was going to be two, soon. We walked up to the boy's side and rang the door bell.

"I GOT IT!" Nathan screamed. He opened the door and gasped. He was wearing dirty pants and a dirty undershirt.

"What the hell happened?" He asked me.

"I will tell you, if you let me in." I told him.

"Oh, of course." He said as he let us in the house. I walked in and I saw that they were already taking the wall down. Max and Tom had no shirts on, Siva had a collared shirt on and he was marking which posts not to take down, Jay was with Emer. They were picking upp pieces of debris. Kelsey and Nareesha were knocking down parts of the drywall with Tom and Max.

"Guys! Miss Tomlinson and Miss Edwards are here!" Nathan yelled. We looked at him and smiled. They are looked at us, at the same time. Their expressions were all the same. They were shocked.

"Looks like you are all really busy." Perrie said to take the attention away from me. Max dropped his sledgehammer and walked over to me and cupped my face in his dirty hands. I smiled when he touched me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I don't know. Can I just get a hug?" I told him. He pulled me into his body and held me. I closed my eyes. I was about to cry.

"Cara! Max! We need to take this wall down! We can talk and hug later!" Emer told us. Max let go of me and smiled at her.

"We can talk later. Get your work done." I told him. He then went back. I went over to Jay and Emer. I held the bucket. I saw that Perrie went over and helped Siva, with which they were keeping.

I held the bucket, while Jay, Nathan, and Emer filled them. Then Nathan or Jay would take them out to the dumpster. Kelsey, Nareesha, Max, and Tom would knock out the drywall and the boards that separated the two flats. We finished taking down the wall and throwing stuff away, in about three hours.

Tom then took Emer, upstairs to get a shower. We all sat on the couches, with beers. There was a huge hole in the wall that started at the kitchen and ended in the living room. There were three pillars, in all. Siva said that we would make it look all nice a pretty later. They were glad, surprised, and relieved when they saw that the two flats shared the same floor. There were just parts that they would have to touch up.

"So are you going to tell us what happened?" Siva asked me. I looked at everyone and I sighed.

"I was attacked, last night. I am alive and that is all that matters." I told them.

"You must be really hot. I will take your jacket, if you want. I am sorry that I didn't ask earlier." Nathan said. He got up and walked to me. I looked at him and I knew that I had a sad look on my face.

"No, I am good." I told him. I then looked at the arms of my sweater, to make sure that the scars weren't popping out.

"What is that?" Max asked as he moved my hair away from my neck. I sighed and stayed still as he ran his fingers over it.

"It is a cut." I told him. I then moved my head and he looked at me. He then got up. He handed me my crutches.

"Come with me, please." He said. I got off of the couch and he led me to Siva's room. It was on the first floor, so that is why he took me there.

"What happened? Tell me. Please, tell me." He asked me. I closed my eyes and sighed. I then unzipped my jacket.

"Cara, please tell me!" He told me.

"I am trying to show you!" I practically yelled at him. I took my jacket off and it dropped the the floor. He looked really sad and depressed, when he saw my arms.

"They also did this to my legs. They broke my leg and a couple of ribs." I told him quietly. He then pulled me into him. I dropped my crutches and he kissed me.

The kiss was loving, but passionate. He held me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue licked my lip and I granted him access. Our tongue went into an intense battle. He pulled away.

"I love you, so much." He said. There was a tear that was trying to excape his eye.

"I love you more." I told him. He then kissed my forehead. We then heard someone walk down the hallway. Max turned around, so that they wouldn't see me.

"What are you two doing?" Siva asked.

"Let him see. I want them all to know." I whispered in his ear. Max then buried his head in my neck.

"Only because you want to." He said out loud.

"Siva, can you hand me her crutches?" Max asked him. Siva did as he was told and Max gave them to me. Max the stepped away.

"Oh my god." Siva said. I started to feel a little self conscious. Because the freaking man Barbie was standing in front of me and I look like a Halloween character. He took a step forward and took my arms. He supported me, as he looked at them.

"Is this everywhere?" He asked me.

"Only on my legs and arms." I told him. I heard Max hit the wall. Siva looked up and back at me.

"Do you want to go out there?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he picked up my jacket. He led me to the living room. He stopped me before I went in.

"I have to tell them something. This is for you and for everyone else, okay?" He told me. I nodded my head.

"Tom, stay seated and quiet. Do you understand?" Siva asked him. I heard Tom say something, but I didn't know what he said.

"Tom, stay. Kelsey, hold him." Siva said. I felt like they were about to fight a monster. Then Siva walked in. I followed him. I looked at everyone and they all had different reactions. Tom, Jay, and Nareesha's eyes widened. Kelsey and Nathan looked like their puppy just got kicked across the room.

"WHO DID THIS?!" Tom yelled as he got out of his seat. Nathan and Siva then stood in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773 45 23
When I finally get to meet my favorite boy band One Direction someone falls in love, and it isn't me or my best friend Alice. And I may just find a s...
303K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
3.4K 191 21
"𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒..." ••••• When a serious car accident happens and everyone falls apart, Harry Styles i...