Reincarnated

By Miss_Hoodnificent

This Is The Sequel To "Redemption" And The 8th Book In My "Thug Love Series". Be Sure To Have Read The Other... More

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ
ⓘⓝⓣⓡⓞⓓⓤⓒⓣⓘⓞⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ
Announcement
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓐ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓗ ⓞⓕ ⓙⓤⓛⓨ ⓢⓟⓔⓒⓘⓐⓛ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓢⓔⓠⓤⓔⓛ

ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

20.6K 425 465
By Miss_Hoodnificent

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓣⓗⓔ ⓕⓘⓝⓐⓛ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ

~A Few Days Later~
~Trey P.O.V.~

Breezy and I were sitting on my porch just enjoying some SMUBNBF time. Night was rolling in faster than how Uncle Varo rolls his blunts.

"You been pretty quiet. You good?" Breezy said popping the top to his Dr. Pepper.

"All is good, I just been really tired these past few days. Don't even know why." I said with a shrug. "You good? You been actin' a lil' more secretive." He hasn't been his usual self this whole time he's been back from New York. Yeah he's got a lot on his plate but there was a part of him that kept him closed off.

"I've just got somethin' big to deal with. I 'ont wanna talk about it right now but it ain't anythin' you need to worry over." He said before taking a long sip. I nodded my head and sat deep in my chair. I snapped my head up when I saw Tilly Beans walking up the block with her earbuds in her ears and her attention focused on the phone.

"Since when did she just go on walks?" I asked with a small laugh. "We all know she lazy as shit-"

"Shut up Trey, I can hear you. I'm way more active than you think. It takes a lot of physicalness to be able to do what I have done." She snapped back at me with her usual high sassiness.

"Wait, I gotta ask somethin." I called out to her and she gave a look like 'spit it the fuck out, nigga'. "Would you fuck Ty?"

"Yeah I would but for the obvious I can't, why?"

"That was all I needed to know. Bye Tilly Beans." She ain't say anything else. Just put her ear buds in and continued on her way like usual. "I wanna tap into her mind for a hot minute."

"No. It's scary. She told me her thoughts one time. Never again." Breezy said. "I see Nitty." I looked down the block and saw him with Naiellie walking opposite of Tilly Beans. "I'ma go see what's good with him, you down to chill at my house tonight?"

"You already know. Peace Breezy." He dapped me and jogged down the porch steps, leaving me alone to waste away my afternoon.

~That Night~

I was with Ty downtown wandering around just trying to find something to do. For whatever reason the town was live as fuck... With other gang members. Not any big gangs, just the kid ones but that was odd?

"Was there some kind of convention we ain't know about?" Ty asked.

"I don't know?" It wasn't just strictly gang members, there was a lot of other people who flood the streets but it just strikes me out as odd how some many members were just walking around. I chose to ignore it because none of them were doing anything odd. "I'm not gonna start shit."

"I wasn't gonna let you." He laughed as we pushed our way through the busy street. "Is it some kind of festival type shit?"

"Maybe but damn. I liked it better when the streets were dead. I'm gonna try to find a vendor and get a hamburger or something. I'll meet you near the arcade."

"Aight." We split ways as I continued deeper into the crowds. This is why I hate people, they just stand there not knowing where to go and then it's people like me who are trying to get to a destination but can't. I'm never venturing to get food again, I don't have the patience for this like Breezy does.

I broke off into an alley just to take a break from the people. I could go out the other end and go around to where the venders usually are? Yeah I'll do that, just so I don't have to deal with constantly touching people. Plus I think some female felt me up but I'm not complaining about that.

I turned around to head out the other end and stopped to find Drake in the other street with Cassie and a few other people. Of all the people, why. Is this fate tryna fuck me over again? Because last time it did, it really did fuck me over and left me for dead.

I'll just go down and brace whatever happens. I need food and the arcade so I'ma have to make a small sacrifice.

Coming out the other end, Cassie was quick to spot me and left Drake after mentioning something to him. She approached me and I stopped walking- making sure I was a good distance away from their group. I don't wanna be sucked into that loop right now.

"Hey Trey." She said.

"Aye Cassie, what's up?" I kept taking small steps farther away from Drake and she seemed to keep up with me without noticing my obvious plan.

"Just out, you?"

"You should know I never sit still for too long." A short laugh coming from her. "So what's up with Drake anyways?"

"Good friend of mine." According to what the fuck Isabella told me, that's code for she fuckin' with this nigga. If that's false, I'ma come after Isabella in her sleep with a vacuum. "Why so curious?"

"I don't know him very well so I just thought I'd ask." I said with a shrug. "What's he doin' with those guys anyways?" I saw money in his hand as he spoke to them and figured maybe he was tryna buy somethin' off them.

"He's trying to buy some weed. You got any you need to sell since that's what you do?" Shade or nah? I'm a say nah but I feel like it's yee.

"I don't have any on hand and I'm not workin' tonight. I'm sure if you look around you'll find another IRG member working."

"I guess so."

"I'ma get going 'cause I got shit to do but tell Drake he can stop worryin'." She looked back at me puzzled. "He keeps lookin' back at us like as if he thinks I'm gonna do somethin' to you." If I was gonna do something, I would have already done it. Anyone who knows me in these streets knows I act fast, which is why I end up in bullshit situations but that's besides the point.

"Oh, alrig-"

"One more thing. Whatever happened to you being completely done with me?" That question caught her off guard 'cause she looked like a deer in headlights. "That's what I thought. Once you mess with me, it's tough to break away. Bye Cassie." I turned around and continued to get to my damn hamburger.

~Vonnie P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~

"Good morning." I said to Chris as he came walking down the hall with Breezon not too far behind him. He was mumbling a jumble of nonsense the whole way just trying to catch up to Chris.

"Aye, how are you?" He asked taking a seat at the table. "I got Breezon already dressed, by the way." I gave a quick nod.

"I'm alright. Want anything for breakfast before I leave for work?" Things with Romeo simmered down back to where I could go back to working at the shop without any kind of tension. Being back at work helps keep my mind off things and I don't feel as dependent on Chris as far as finances go.

"Nah, I'm gonna go out to breakfast with Lolo with Breezon and Rio but thanks for the offer. What time you get off?"

"Four or five, depending on walk ins. Be sure to tell Lolo I said hi."

"I got'chu." I took the last bite of my waffles and put the plate in the sink and washed the bits of syrup that stuck to my fingers.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, wassup?" I grabbed the towel and dried my hands, pushing my gaze up to catch his bright eyes staring up at me.

"You know what I desperately want from you, right?" I asked casually. "And it's not just the materialistic aspect of it-"

"No. I know it's what you want but it's just not somethin' I want. I 'ont mean it in a way to hurt your feelings but I'm bein' straight up. I don't want marriage like you do." He said breathing out a small sigh as his eyes dropped to Breezon.

"I don't ask you for anything. Just to be there to help with Breezon. That's all I've asked from you and I've been through a lot just for you. The only thing I ask for is just a married life, especially with you because we have Breezon." I said calmly.

"I understand and I want to make you happy but that's just not somethin' I want to go through with."

"So I'm just going to be your Baby Mama that you live with but won't marry, yet you want sex from while you still have the freedom to go out and sleep with whomever-"

"Yvonne it ain't even like that-"

"It might not be what you're intending but that's how it seems to be." I walked over to the couch and grabbed my purse and jack, along with my keys off the coffee table. "I'm going to Jamie's after work, she needs my help." I said when I read the text Jamie had left me.

***

I was on my break and headed up to the break room where Ty and August were. The both of them sitting on the couch watching TV; I didn't want to be a bother so I grabbed a soda out of the fridge and went back downstairs.

"I got a pizza if you want some." Romeo offered when he came walking in through the back of the shop. He set the pizza on the desk and took a seat at his desk like usual. "You alright?"

"Thank you for the offer but I'm not that hungry." I said nicely as I sat down at my station and spun my chair around so I was facing him. "And I'm alright. Just average life problems." I shrugged. He reached forward and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Not really. It regards a situation that you were against the first time it happened." I said with a small laugh.

"You engaged again?"

"I wish but I don't want to talk about it."

"Shit, I'd give you that ring and marriage license." He said jokingly and I just rolled my eyes. "I'm only playin'. Just chill out though. From what you've told me, you've gone through a lot, don't add somethin' else to that list just yet." Easy for him to say because he's not in my shoes. He continued to talk but my attention was elsewhere for the time being. It was the usual things he'd say, how I should just focus on building myself back up, which I agree I should but I want to start a new chapter in my life. A chapter I almost got to start a few years back. "Yvonne?"

"I'm listening." I instinctively but he shot me a look that showed he knew I had no idea what he was saying. "Don't even give me that look, you used to do the same to me when I would come in to work and tell you about the day before." He continued his laugh and let me be.

I spun my chair back around so I faced the mirror, taking a good long look at myself. I pulled my hair up into a high messy kind of bun and smiled at my reflection.

"Everything will work out." I breathed out to myself before having a sip of my soda. The crisp bubbles tickled their way down my throat but left me satisfied. I looked up when I heard outrageous laughter coming from the break room.

3:55 p.m. -Chris: I'm sorry, Yvonne

I read on the screen which brought my smile down just a little bit. I wasn't really sure what to say in return so I just locked my phone for now and set it on my station right up against the mirror.

"Romeo? Do you mind if I leave at four instead of five?" I asked.

"Yeah, gon' ahead. You comin' in tomorrow?"

"I'm coming in later tomorrow and closing up." I got out of my chair and started to clean up my station. "Who's going to be here for the afternoon?"

"Ty for sure, I don't know about anyone else." I nodded my head as I continued gathering my things. "I'll try to come in if the other shop's business is slow." I heard him get out of his chair and his footsteps coming closer to me. I reached into my cabinet and pulled out my purse and keys.

"Alright, well I guess I may see you tomorrow." He handed me my phone and walked with me just outside the shop door.

"See ya." To my complete surprise he reached down and gave me a kiss on my cheek then turned back around and went inside... I just stood here for a minute and then got in my car. My cheeks felt like they were on fire and a wave of nerves flooded through me as I continued to sit here in my car.

It was something I never expected from him but I took it as a friendly gesture and decided not to make a big deal about it. If I see it happen again, I'll address it but for now I wasn't going to sit here and ponder about it for hours. I had things to do so I started my car and made my way over to Jamie's house.

"Hi Vonnie." Jamie said with such a warm welcoming hug. Her house smelled of pumpkin spice and cinnamon which was a euphoria of scents I enjoyed.

"Hi Jamie, how are you?" I followed her inside and closed the door behind me. Setting my things down on her couch like every other time, she urged me to continue following her into the kitchen where I found a chair set up against the counter and various utensils for dying her hair. "You want me to dye your hair? But couldn't come down to the shop?" I asked with a slightly raised brow. She wandered to the chair and hand a seat, placing a towel around her neck and then undoing her braid.

"I didn't want to get in my car today." She said with a cheeky smile. I put on the gloves and began prepping the dye. "So do you know a female named Chardonnay?"

"Tall?" She nodded. "New to Oakland?" She nodded again. "Yeah, she was in the shop a few days ago, why?"

"I met her at a club. She was talking to me and she already knows Trey and Chris." That really isn't a shocker. Those two are always out in the streets meeting everybody and anybody that sets foot in Oakland. Especially women.

"I heard she loves to go clubbing. She even invited me to go with her."

"I wouldn't be surprised if Chris would join too. She told me she and Chris were drinking, dancing and ended up having sex in the bathroom." I stopped mixing the dye and looked up at Jamie. "Right? I froze and thought about it for a second."

"She's got one hell of an imagination, I give her that." I said with a chuckle.

"She seemed like she was being dead ass, though."

"When did it happen?" She shrugged. "Chris has been either with me at the house or at Trey's with Breezon."

"Who knows. I was just listening and drinking as she kept talking." I would have done the same. "You gonna bring this up to Chris?"

"Why? Not like I can actually get mad at him. I can be upset at the situation but- I don't even want to discuss the topic of Chris right now, to be honest." I set the dye down and parted her hair into a few sections.

"Uh oh... Everything good?"

"The same issue as I've already told you. I just want Breezon to grow up with married parents."

"Now you know I've never had any problems with Chris and I love the kid like a little annoying brother but have you ever thought that maybe he isn't the one for you? Sure you guys have a kid but y'all didn't plan for him and he's not even as much as giving you the title of his girlfriend. You're basically just a live in Baby Momma."

"Yes I've thought about it. Can we please change the subject?" She nodded. "How's college life going so far?"

"Nothing like when we went to college but..." She talked her little soul out about the adventures she's having. I laughed as she described some of her favorite key events and hearing all the positivity she was having started to make me feel better and drift away from my earlier thoughts.

***

Arriving home, I saw Chris on the couch watching TV and Breezon no where I sight. I closed the door and he turned around to see me, then stand up.

"Aye." He said casually walking up to me. Setting my things down and stepping out of my shoes. I looked up to find a soft expression on his face and a slight dullness to his eyes.

"Hey, what's up?" I brushed passed him and went up the stairs. The TV turned off and I clearly heard him jog up the stairs behind me.

"Not much. You're home late." He laid down on the bed and just watched me move around the room.

"Was just with Jamie and got carried away. How was breakfast with Lolo?" I was debating if I should bring up Chardonnay... I should because I'm curious to know if that happened but then I feel like it's not really my business.

"She held the strawberry syrup hostage like always so there was a fight over that but overall it was chill. Breezon had fun and Lolo ogled the hell out of him." I changed into a long t-shirt and walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "You had dinner at Jamie's?"

"Yeah and that's good to hear. I rarely see Lolo anymore and that's a sad thing." Wasting not another second, I proceeded with brushing my teeth.

"She said she wants to see you again." I continued to brush and finished by swishing around mouth wash. Wiping the corners of my mouth, I returned to the room and crawled onto the bed. He was on his side and I was on mine, with a few pillows between us.

"One of these days we'll have to all get together."

"Yeah, we haven't all been really hangin' lately."

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned as he turned off his light. The moon light casted on our bed from the window as the breeze gently blew the wispy curtains.

"Gon' ahead."

"Do you know a woman named Chardonnay?" There was a pause and I sunk down under the covers more, waiting for him to say something. "Well?"

"Yeah. I know her. Why?"

"How well do you know her? And I'm just curious to know."

"I don't know, I barely know her. Why so curious?"

"She was boasting about how well she knew you when she was talking to Jamie I guess so I just thought I'd ask." I turned over on my side so my back was to him and snuggled into my pillow. "Good night, Chris."

"Good night, Vonnie." He wasn't slick when he tried to wrap his arms around my waist. I pulled out of his grip and scooted more towards the edge. "Vonnie-"

"Nope. Good night." I made sure at least one pillow was still between us before drifting to sleep.

~Nelle Bells P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~

Walking down the stairs, both kids were still asleep and there was no Lexis in bed so he had to already be up.

I peeked around the corner and saw his office door open so he wasn't there. The living room was empty so that left the kitchen and not to my surprise, there he was at the sink peeling an orange.

"Good morning, Lexis." I said and he jumped a little, dropping the orange in the sink. "Butterfingers much?"

"It's called StartledByMyWife Syndrome. It's extremely rare and only happens to me." He said with a small laugh as he turned around to reach down and give me a kiss. "You seem like you're in a better mood."

"Because I am-"

"What'd you do. However much it costs, just leave a sticky note on my computer of the price-"

"Really? I didn't even do anything. I just finally feel like I'm in a better mood and you assume I'm up to something?"

"Yes Nelle. I assume you're up to somethin'." Thanks.

"I want you to teach me how to use a gun-"

"You can learn how to use a gun when I'm safely six feet in the ground with an assload of dirt on top of me." I narrowed my eyes at him and rested my hands on my hips. "Why do you want me to teach you? You already know how."

"Not a shotgun and not from a far distance. I'd ask Varo but God knows I can't stand him. Arlie is too busy, Javier's busy as well, and-"

"Okay Nelle, it's time you head back to bed and get the much needed sleep you're clearly lackin'. I'll wake you up in a few hours-"

"Lexis."

"I'm not teachin' you. I don't even like shotguns. Tilly Beans or Sweets can teach you. I'm sure Jay or the kids could too." That's terrible when you ask your son to teach you how to use a gun. Would that be considered bad paren- fuck it. Lexis and I were never fit to be parents anyways so I'm not tripping over it.

"You're no use for anything." I teased. "You just hide in your office and neglect me."

"I do a hell of a good job but I gotta go. Javier and I have shit to get done." Of course he does and now I'm going to be stuck at home doing nothing aside from watching LJ and Ivanna. I have to say, after a little over twenty years of being just a housewife, it's taking its toll on me.

"Fine. Bye Lexis." He kissed my cheek and grabbed his keys before disappearing out the front door, leaving me here. I looked into the sink and chuckled at the mangled orange that sat there.

***

Sweets agreed to meet me at a park with her kids so we could just go for a walk. I needed to be out of the house for a little while and so did the kids so this was a good idea.

"You look so drained." I said giving her a hug. She had circles under her eyes and a general 'I'm too tired to give a fuck' look to her face.

"I love my son but the struggle is real with him. He loves to cry and always wants to be held." She said eyeing him in his stroller before breaking down into a laugh. "Nelle, be happy LJ isn't in his newborn stage anymore."

"I wish he was so it'd give me something to do at home. He doesn't even care for my presence unless it's giving him food or getting a toy for him that he can't reach." To my greatest surprise he stayed right by my side as we walked. I was prepared for him to dart into the road like every other time. "It's not fun being a housewife anymore."

"I'd kill to be one." I shot her a surprised look. "I just want to be home now. Been working for so many years."

"Well then we need to switch lifestyles. Lexis won't let me work or anything so I'm just stuck at home." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Why not?"

"He just doesn't want anything happening to me while I'm out working."

"He needs to just stop and let you do what you want to do. I'll even yell and torture Lexis' ass if you want me to?" She offered which had me laugh. "I'm serious, I would."

"I'll talk to him about it and if he doesn't comply, you'll be the first to know." I looked down and saw LJ reaching for my hand. I didn't question his sudden want for my hand, I just gave it to him. "Do you still work for his gang?"

"Of course. Selling and hits but Tilly Beans and I are going to open up a bakery together. If you want, you can come work with us. That way Lexis can calm his balls and you get to work, it's an everyone wins situation. Plus the kids can come there too."

"Really?" She nodded. "I already like the idea of that. Tell me more about the bakery." She went right into sharing the details with such excitement in her voice. I laughed mentally at the thought of Tillly Beans and Sweets working together in a bakery.

The afternoon seemed to waste away. I sat out on the lawn in one of the lawn chairs while LJ, Natalia and Ivanna were running through the sprinklers and playing with Nala. Their squeals of laughter nearly echoed through my ears and kept a satisfied smile on my face. It made me think back to when DeShawn, Trey and Ty were all their ages doing the exact same thing.

It's moments like this that remind me just how much I've been through in my life. From when I was really little to my teens and then adulthood. It's crazy to think back into the past but in a way, if things didn't happen as they did, I wouldn't be in this position right now.

At the end of the day, I love my life the way it is and wouldn't trade it for the world.

~Varo P.O.V.~

"Psst! Varo!" I stopped walking and snapped my head around to see who was calling my name but there was no one around? "Over here!" I saw a nigga in the shadows of an alley and crossed the street.

"PomPom what'chu need?" I said when I walked into his usual alley right behind Safeway.

"I got somethin' you might like." He always has somethin' I might like so naturally I stayed to find out what it was. He was searching through his large trash bin of goodies and came out with some kind of rifle looking gun.

"I already got a handful of rifles at home, why the fuck would I need another-"

"It's not a rifle. This shit a tranquilizer gun." He handed it to me and eyed the gun with a look like as if this was a pile of money.

"Where'd you get this?"

"Animal control parked their truck here to get a mutt. I crawled in, saw this and took it. You want it?"

"Should my face be on hundred dollar bills? Yes I want this. How much crack you want?"

"Whatever you can get your hands on."

"Aight. I'll have my twins drop it off later on tonight or tomorrow mornin'." This gun was the shit and I wanted to test thing out. "How strong are the doses?"

"I heard they have some that can take down an elephant-"

"I'm about to go out on a Safari hunt. Thanks PomPom, I'll have your crack asap." I dapped this fool and dipped out of his alley with my gun in hand. "This about to be fun." I needed to test this out and if this thing can bring down an elephant... It's gotta be strong enough to take down a pissed off Arlie

I don't even know if he's home but that's okay. He could be out on his usual night walk so I could take him down while he's walking back home. I'll take out Javier in the mornin' and as a bonus, I'll get Ginot.

The second I got back to the hood, I was dressed down like I was about to go on a Safari hunt. I had a set of Tilly Beans' contacts and I was ready to stalk some niggas.

I was about to hunt the elephant but instead there was a gazelle named Chewy that came into my line of vision.

I got down between two bushes and lined myself up. I was about as quiet as a drugged thot on a Tuesday night and he didn't hear me rustling in the bushes.  I aimed for his thigh and pulled the trigger, watching it stick to his leg. He clearly felt it and reached down to pull out before looking up in my direction but I was hidden and in the dark so his ass couldn't see me.

I watched the dumb gazelle use his car to hold himself up. I smiled so devilishly when his knees clearly couldn't hold him up anymore. Slithering out from the bushes, I pulled out my rope from my backpack and approached him. Tying his legs together, he helplessly watched and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Hi Chewables."  I said. "Bye Chewables." His eyelids started to become heavy and shut completely. I dragged him across the street and up the block back to my house. I was nice and kept him on the grass so he wouldn't be scraped up by the pavement. I should have gotten one of these years ago... I should have asked PomPom earlier.

"Is that Uncle Chewy?" D2 asked when I arrived to the garage.

"Mhm. Went on a safari hunt and got him. What should we do with him till he wakes up?" He stopped what he was doing and picked up Chewy's shoulder, helping me carry him inside to the living room where we set him down on the coffee table.

"How long he knocked out for?" I shrugged. "He gonna be okay?"

"I've done much worse to him. He'll shake this off soon. Get my stethoscope, I'ma do some doctor shit to him-"

"No you're not. Leave him alone." Sweets snapped at me as she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me away from him.

"I wasn't finna be anythin' invasive. Just minor-"

"I don't wanna hear it. You'll hurt him and I love him so leave him be till he wakes up. I'll meet you upstairs when I'm done tending to Chewy." All I heard was 'I'll meet you upstairs' and I took off up the stairs but stopped by Natalia's room.

"Baby Cheeks, you awake?" I whispered from her door. "You won't be in trouble if you are." She nodded her head instantly. "You wanna go on a secret mission with Daddy?"

"Yes." She pulled back her covers and slipped out of bed. "Do I need my shoes?" I nodded and she reached under bed for her shoes.

"I'll put 'em on because we gotta dip before Mommy comes up here." I said hurriedly putting her shoes on.

"What are we doing?"

"So Uncle Chewy is here and he's asleep in the living room, right?" Her curls bouncing around as she nodded made me smile. "You know where my buzzer is?" She nodded again. "I need you to sneak downstairs and get it. I'm gonna make a distraction outside so Mommy leaves, you get the buzzer and bring it up here, okay?" She nodded a final time and we snuck out of her room. "I'll say go when I know Mommy's out of the house."

I moved over to D1's room since it had the window that faced the backyard. He was asleep and I was tempted to flip his bed but I had no time for nonsense with him.

I grabbed a basketball from off the floor of his room and opened the window. I chucked the ball at the fence and escaped from the room to the top of the stairs where Baby Cheeks was. The back door opened and I sent my little lady G down the stairs, waiting up here patiently for the buzzer... Also known as my stun gun.

"Baby Cheeks hurry!" I called out in a loud whisper. She came back up the stairs and handed me the pouch with the gun. "Okay, go back to bed before Mommy finds you still awake." The back door slammed shut and I heard Sweets come walking back into the living room-

2:04 a.m. -Arlina: We got a job to do. Come to my house

2:05 a.m. -Me: Bet

I'll have to deal with Chewy later because now I'm onto a new better activity with my Arlina.

***

"Ah shit the four of us doin' a job?" I asked when Arlie and I arrived to the trap to find Lexis and Javier there as well. "Just like old times, what are we doin'?"

"Breezy hit me up and said there was some suspicious activity over near our old trap. So I want the four of us just to check it out." Lexis said tossing us all a gun. "Just real quick."

"Javioli, let's make this a game. If we end up shooting, chest shots are five points, head shots are ten and if you get it between the eyes, that's twenty." We shook hands on it and walked out of the trap. "What Breezy specifically say?"

"Just a group of niggas around there. He ain't say anythin' much but I'm curious to see what's goin' on." Fair enough.

"When was the last time it was just the four of us doin' shit like this?" Arlie asked. It was cool to see us all mobbin' through the streets.

"Been a long ass time." Lexis said. "Y'all ever just sit and wonder what the future'll be like when our kids get to our age?" He added in.

"I wonder all the time. Especially the girls. I wanna know if Natalia'll follow Sweets or she's like Nelle, etc, ya know?" So much wonder, I swear it drives me to insanity. If I could build a time machine and go to the future just to ease my wonder, I would.

I might try.... But for now, I'm gonna enjoy the night with my three brothers like the old times.

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~
~A Few Days Later~

I was just relaxing in the hot tub, feeling the jets pulsate against me when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw King and was gonna try to hide in the middle of the hot tub under the water but he grabbed my arm before I could.

"You look relaxed." He said giving me a kiss.

"I am."

"Well I'm about get you riled up. Hop out and come to the deck." He said letting me go. I stepped out and felt the cold air just freeze every part of my body... Stupid cold.

I ignored it and jogged to the deck to find a box with a giant bow on it and became so excited- it has my name on it! Oooh! It's mine! I took a seat next to it and stared intently at it.

"Is it from you?"

"Yup. Consider it an early birthday gift from me, so enj-" I tore the present up so fast and destroyed the cardboard box. I didn't care if I got a paper cut or tore off my arm, I wanted to know what was inside- there was an assload of packaging peanuts and they were clinging to my body.

"What is this?"

"Hold it up, dummy." He teased and I did... I screamed. I cried. I died. I was revived just to die again.

A mermaid tail.

"Where'd you get this?! I'm in love!" I reached up for King and kissed all over his face, I was pretty much just slobbering on his face but he knows it's out of love.

"I have connections and I knew you would be. Why do you give such wet kisses." He laughed pulling away. "A lot of niggas would leave your ass for that."

"Yeah but you have patience and you love me too much so I don't care. I wanna frame this tail and put it in on the wall. It's too pretty to be used." I picked it up and loosely rolled it around my arm so it wasn't touching the ground.

"Frame?" I nodded excitedly. "The hell am I gonna find one that's the right size?"

"If not, we can make it fit. We made you fit in me didn't we?" I said as I was walking inside the house. His loud laughter trailing not too far behind me followed by the sound of the backdoor closing. "That's what I thought."

"Aight Tilly Beans. I gotta run out and get a few things, need anything besides the frame?" I rolled the tail out on the living room floor and made sure there weren't any folds in it.

"Nah, I don't. I'm gonna head over to Sweets house in a few minutes though." I hadn't seen my wifey in quite a while, mainly because she's been too exhausted with Junior but I decided she needs some fun with me. Varo on the other hand, he's been up to shady shit because I see him running around in the streets all night long doing God knows what.

"See ya later, Tilly Beans." He grabbed his keys and walked up to me to give me a kiss. "Tell 'em I said hi." I nodded and watched him walk out the door, leaving me all alone in the house. See, now it's too quiet and I don't like that because now I can hear a bunch of house noises which tend to freak me out.

***

Walking up the block, I arrived at her house in no time. Ginot was outside washing his car with Chariah from what I saw when I looked down at his house. He needa take off his shirt and let those suds latch onto his chest. That's a sight I need to see to make my morning all the more better than it already is.

"Aye Chariah! Aye Ginot!" I called out as I waved to them. They both turned around and waved back before I walked into Varo's garage where I found him looking under the hood of his Hummer. "Varo."

"Tilly Beans. You're lookin' more decent today, what's the occasion?" He asked with a cocked brow.

"Wanted to come see my Wifey and our children. If I knew the children weren't here I woulda just come over in leggings and a bra but I needed to be appropriate." I mentally laughed when I saw him have to jump up to get himself on the front bumper. "What are you doing anyways? Never knew you were a mechanic."

"I'm everything in one but my car was makin' some weird noises." Probably because you're so rough with the car. "So I'm checkin' it out."

"Good luck with that. Sweets inside?" He nodded. I ascended upstairs into the house and heard the screams of Junior which made me cringe for a brief moment till he fell silent. "Want me to hold him for you?" I offered and Sweets more than happily put him in my arms. "Why was he crying?"

"His pacifier dropped but he should be okay now." She said breathing out a deep breath. "He's always so fussy." The both of us sat on the couch and she laid her head back with a smile to her sweet face.

"So why's Varo been nocturnal lately?"

"He won't tell me. It's something between Lexis, Arlie, Javier and him. You wouldn't know either, huh?"

"Daddy Arlie been M.I.A, Javier has been out during the day with Lexis and then Varo never says a damn thing to me. I have no idea what they're up to." I want in on it though.

"Ty and Trey have been up to something too with Breezy. But of course, no one is allowed to know." She said with irritation and a roll of her eyes.

"This means you and I should be up to something too but we don't tell them because this is bullshit. I feel really out of loop and that's a terrible thing."

"I agree. What should we do though?" Varo came walking in and eyed us briefly. "Stop with the thoughts I know you're wanting to happen. Junior's in her arms." Sweets said with bubbles of laughter poking through her words.

"A lot of shit has happened on those couches and we all three know too well about that." He said with a casual shrug of his shoulders.

"What have you been doing these past few nights?" I asked.

"Stuff."

"Like?"

"None of yo' business kind of stuff. It ain't anythin' you needa worry about, if it was I'd tell you." Lies.

"That is such a lie! You have yet to tell me your inches!"

"It ain't anythin' you needa-"

"Yes it is! I'm just curious to know! I bet it's a small number to match your height." There was a moment of silence... Even from Junior.

"Okay Tilly Beans. Aight. You wanted to bring the height into this. I'll tell you one of these up coming days."

"Now." I turned my head for a split second to make sure Junior wasn't slipping off my lap and when I looked back up, he vanished. "Where'd he go?"

"I wasn't looking." Sweets said. "Ooh, did you get a text from Lexis?"

"I don't have my phone. Why?"

"He said this weekend we're all gonna take a small family trip. He'd tell us more details in a little bit, but he said we're all going." She showed me the text and I was hype for this. I don't think I've ever been on a true family trip with everyone. "I'm excited."

"What does he mean by we're all?"

"The whole family. Nephews, Nieces, cousins, just everyone. I hope Sage is coming too." Yeah I know you hope he does. "I wouldn't be surprised if Romeo Sr. came too since he's good friends with Sage."

"I just don't wanna go out of state." I like staying in California. If we do go out of state, it better be by car. I don't wanna get on a plane for a little while. All the flights I used to take to go to Vegas and back to Compton left me fucked up.

"It's not going to be out of state because of the babies. I know that for a fact."

"Lexis better spill them beans about this. It's already Thursday and I need to prepare for this-"

"It's camping." Varo said as he hopped over the banister and landed on the couch opposite of us. "And yes Sweets, Sage is goin'. We leave tomorrow afternoon."

"Why so soon?"

"Because this idea was literally thought up of the second you got his text. I shit you not. You should be gettin' another text with all the info in about a minute."

"I need to start packing then! I'll see you all this weekend!"

***

I ended up at the bar. I don't remember how but I'm here and now I'm walking home drunk as a drunk skunk. Whatever that means.

I took a seat on the curb in front of an alley and just laid down for a second.

"That cloud looks like a dick." I said with such a wild laugh, it caused my hiccups to start back up. "I want that cloud."

I gave up on life and passed out. Kingsley will know where to find me so I'm not worried. 

~Arlie P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~

"Joel, come here." I said when I got him out of the car. The last thing I need is for him to take after LJ by darting into the street for whatever given reason. He followed me to the driveway where Nicole and LD were already waiting. "How are you two?" I pulled Nicole in for a hug and kissed her cheek before dapping LD.

"Excited." Nicole said. "Hi Joel."

"Hi." The four of us continued up the pathway to the front door and I handed the keys to LD.

I had decided to let Nicole and LD rent out my old house. I wanted her to stay in Oakland where she was near me and this was the idea we both agreed to. Plus LD gets to be near Ginot and his Dad when his Dad comes up for the summer.

Walking inside, it was weird seeing the house as empty as it was but the look on Nicole's face was too priceless.

"What happened?" Joel asked as he ran around the house. "Daddy, where did it all go?"

"I moved out. We're living in a newer house and this is now Nicole and LD's house."

"Thank you, Dad." Nicole said giving me another big hug. "This is the best thing ever. To make it better, you should leave one of your lambo-"

"You got the house, don't push it with the cars but you're welcome. Take care of the house, I'm serious. It's been through hell and you know it." I took a second to flash back to all the memories I had here. From the first day I got the keys, returning back after seven years in Detroit, when Varo and I had to fix the bathroom with that white paste, Nicole slamming every last door nearly off the hinges, the amount of times I caused holes in the walls and now I handing the keys over to them. Crazy. "I'll get going so the moving truck can park on the curb. I'll call later on to check on you."

"Sounds good." LD said while Nicole went up the stairs.

"You better take care of her. Last thing I need is another AJ situation but I know your Dad and Uncle Ginot raised you the right way."

"You know I got her. I'd never do her wrong." I'd hope so. I got plenty of guns laying around that can easily be dedicated to you too.

"I hope so. Let's go Joel, we gotta get you to Mommy- wait, y'all are goin' campin' with us, right?" He nodded. "Then I'll just see you two later, fuck calling."

"We're goin' with Uncle Ginot and Chariah. Is Dad going?"

"Aight and no he's not, last I heard. I gotta go, peace." Holding the door open for Joel, he went right out and I followed after him. "You happy to see Mommy?"

"I want to stay with you today." I know you do. "Do I have to see Mommy?"

"Yeah you do. She misses you but I'll get you more days next week and we can do fun things, I promise." He was pouting when I put him in the car but I poked his stomach and broke that pout. "Be happy, Mommy said she was gonna take you somewhere for a surprise."

***

"Hey Amber." I said when I pulled up to her place. She was already outside on the lawn doing God only knows what. "Kyle here?"

"Hey and no he's not. He's with his friends right now." I nodded my head and got Joel out for the second time. "Hi sweetie."

"Hi Mommy." He said clinging onto my leg. I peeled him off and coached him to walk up to Amber.

"He's a little upset because our day was cut short, plus he needs a n - a - p." Yawning in the car all the way here but protests he's not tired. Yeah, I'm so sure of that.

"Alright. You want to come in for a little bit?" She offered nicely. We've been on the best of terms since our break up which takes a large amount of stress off the both of us.

"Thanks for the offer but I got a lot to do for the weekend. If you need to go to work and don't have anyone to watch him, my Mom said she'd be more than happy to watch him till you got off or Aldo."

"Alright, thanks for letting me know." I nodded. "I want to apologize for everything. I mean it, I know I've said this many times but I really am sorry for all this unnecessary stress we've both got."

"It's all good. Leave it in the past where it belongs. I just want us on good terms like we've been on, especially for Joel. He doesn't need to see us mad at each other."

"I agree. Thank you for everything and we'll talk later."

"No problem. See ya." I gave her a hug as well as Joel before getting back in my car. I shot a text to Heather letting her know I was on the way to get her. I was supposed to be on the road to the site about half an hour ago.

I needed to be out of this hood for a few days. I wanna lay under a tree with Heather in our own kind of zen... And maybe push Varo off a cliff into a lake or something.

~Breezy P.O.V.~

"You ready for this?" I asked Vonnie when we got back in the car. Sugar Peach jumped up into my lap and M.C was right on the dash patiently waiting to go.

"Yeah I am. Reminds me of that time when you and I went camping with your Mom and her then boyfriend, Houston." Let's not bring that up. His ass tried to be slick but I got the last laugh.

"That was fun. Gimme your hand, though." I laughed reaching over to hold her hand. Breezon wasn't gonna be coming on this trip... Knowing him, he'd probably eat some plant he shouldn't or slip out of the tent and I didn't wanna risk that. Next time he can come. The rules are anyone who's three and up can go.

I was in the group chat with Lexis and Varo when we were deciding where to go. Lexis suggested camping and I suggested the site, I had one main reason why I chose this specific spot and it made me kind of second guess myself... I don't know if we should have gone here. It's a good place and all, plus a large enough site for all of us but maybe I should have suggested another spot? Nah. Everything will be fine and it's time I just get this over with.

"You okay?" Vonnie asked with concern.

"I'm great. Just hoping this trip is what we need to kind of ease the tension between us, you know?" Lolo is gonna be up here and I already know how she's gonna act towards the marshmallows. Well I brought my own super stuffed bag of the 'mallows so I'm ready to go.

"I think it will." I know you're high key hoping I propose up here.. Nope. Not in the damn wilderness, knowning my luck, a squirrel might jack the ring and then I look like the dumbass who was about to propose with a small box that ain't have a ring in it. 

"I just wanna let loose and play around like a kid. I brought a bunch of toy shit for all of us to play with. I know D1 and D2 are gonna be on their A game- well unless Milana comin' too. Then it's just D2." We got BB guns. With lots of ammo. With Tilly Beans' contacts and the woods, this is just gonna be epic and I feel like a kid all over again at just these thoughts alone.

***

Arriving to the scene, it seemed like everyone else was already here- not Arlie. I didn't see any of his cars around here so now I don't feel bad for showing up as late as I did. People were already working on their tents and I was tackled down to the ground the second I stepped out of the car. My head in a head lock, I was rolling around on the ground-

"Breezy!" Trey yelled with laughter when he let me go. "We got a tent to put up, nigga. I got so much tea, I brought a small spare tent just to stash the tea."

"I brought a spare tent too for that, no bullshit."

"We think a like." We said in unison. Sugar Peach and M.C hopped out and went on their way to investigate while I stood up and brushed off the dirt that clung to my clothes.

"It's hot as fuck out here, I swear." Isabella said as she walked by putting her hair up, revealing a new tattoo I see? Ima have to ask about that.

"Well what'd you expect? Snow?" Trey said. "Where's your tent 'cause I 'ont wanna be near it. Might get tent cooties."

"You're so immature, Trey. Tent cooties? I've never even heard of that."

"Yeah because it's a new discovery. It started with you and you're the only one who has it-"

"Nah, I bet Lolo got it too. I don't trust her." I added in and of course she just had to be within ear shot of our conversation. She snapped that head around faster than the freaky children in movies horror movies. "No Lolo, you wasn't supposed to be listening-"

"My name wasn't even supposed to be in your mouth!" She yelled back.

"Well sweet fuckin' damn, Lolo. I want you to be far away from Try and I's tent. I'ma draw a line in the ground and y'all females can't cross it. Boys side and females side." I said pointing to each side. The first generation were in their own area, still within sight, and the second generation is in our own area.

"That's stupid." Isabella said.

"Nope. It's the rules. Cross it and you'll get shot with a nerf dart gun. We got plenty." Ty and August made it to our side of the line. "No Isabella, Nicole, Vanessa, Natalia, Ivanna, Lolo, Vonnie, Jamie, Milana or Paris allowed on this side. I'm sorry Ivanna and Natalia but y'all are females and we can't take chances." I continued to add in.

"Are you serious right now?" Isabella said. "So your side consists of You, Trey, DeShawn, LD, Ty, August, Rio, LJ, and the twins?" All of us niggas currently on this side nodded eagerly. "I'm so done with you guys. Whatever." She said throwing her hands up in surrender as she retreated and wandered over to her sister.

"I sense a war. Not a gang war, but a females against niggas war." Trey said. "D2! Come help me set up some shit in the trees after the tents!" He called out.

"I'm going to explore, any of you want to come with me?" Tilly Beans asked when she came over to our area.

"As a rule, Tilly Beans is more than allowed to cross the line because she's bae as fuck." Ty said which had me shake my head. "But I'll go exploring."

"She means explore the wooded area, not her area." I snapped at him in a tone of clarification.

"We can do both-"

"Nigga she's engaged. Fuck out of here." I continued to say. "Let's set up the tent, the tea is getting warm." Trey pulled out our tent and set it on the ground. "Where's the instructions?"

"They're in spanish."

"Okay and?"

"I can't read in spanish."

"What happened to the english-" He pointed to LJ who was playing in a pile of shredded paper. "-you're kidding."

"We don't need instructions. We build forts and shit, we can put together a tent." Agreed.

~That Evening~

We've all been going off doing our own thing... Starting with setting up areas to ambush the females in case if one of the females crosses the line. We got LJ on the front lines with a stick but he broke it and cried, leaving to the first generation's area to be comforted by Nelle.

D1 was with Milana and that was the end of him. D2 is plotting revenge because D1 crossed the line to go off with her. I agreed to help and naturally Trey was down to help too. Ivanna keeps wanting to come to our side because of M.C and Sugar Peach so we let her from time to time because she's nice and brought us lollipops from Sweets stash.

As of now, all of us gathered around the campfire. This was the one time where females and niggas could blend without penalties. There was still light out so the little kids were running around with Nala while King laid right Lexis and Nelle's feet.

"This was a good idea. I'm glad we decided to do this." Javier said. He sat in between Marco and Varo for obvious reasons and naturally Sweets was in between Varo and Sage. Ty was next to Tilly Beans and August sat next to him with Paris in his lap making a s'more.

"Why all the sudden though?" Arlie asked. Heather held onto his arm and rested her head against his shoulder with a peaceful smile to her face.

"Putting King down in a few days and I wanted one more outing with him before he goes." Lexis said. "Not to mention we all needed some time away." Couldn't have agreed anymore with being away from the streets.

"Damn, well he lived a long happy life at least." Varo said. "See this is why I don't want a dog but I do-"

"You'd teach it all the wrong things. That's why I don't let you get one." Sweets said quick to cut him off.

"I like our trap dogs. Savage as fuck." Jay added. "Ate Ishaan like as if his pieces were treats."

"Wait. What ever happened to subject A, Varo?" Arlie asked.

"It's body rejected the kidneys so it died. Don't know what to do with the body. Assistant T-Stacks and I will tend to it when we get back." He shrugged. "But, aye Nitty."

"Aye Varito." He laughed. "Long time no see, your eyes still greenin'?"

"Always. So Nelle Bells, how is you?"

"Stop. I don't know what you're doing and I don't want to know. Leave me out of it. I'm done with you, especially after hearing how you wanted the couples swap to go." She snapped back at him coldly.

"You would have liked it. Stop frontin' Nelle Bells."

"We need booze." Tilly Beans said. "A lot of it because drunk camping seems like it would have been funny, especially trying to put the tents together." Why didn't she suggest this earlier? Why not. I peeped the fuck out of her tryna get her hand down Kingsley's shorts and I know he's strugglin'.

"Next time. When we don't have kids." Lexis said.

"Y'all, I'ma check somethin' out right quick. I'll be right back." I scooted Vonnie off my lap and started to walk off along a small trail I had found earlier. I knew where it went and I just wanted to get this done and over with.

My hands in the pockets of my shorts and my hoodie up, I continued among the brush. I had a billion thoughts come circling around my head and my nerves were coming back. I took some deep breaths and just tried to think of happy thoughts.

I got to the cliff and looked over the edge. I don't know how high we are but I wish I had a brought a ball to throw off the top. The slow waves below crashed gently into some large rocks and I took a seat, looking out far into the ocean.

Been through a lot in the game. Just with Rico, BG, Tilly Beans' Dad and Ishaan alone. Is this the way the game is meant to be played? Losing my brother for a gang that symbolizes what? NBG doesn't have much meaning behind it aside from it's a friend of IRG's but  was it worth trying to hold onto NBG that it made me lose Christian?

At that moment in time; Yes. But in the long run; Fuck No.

I've seen death in many ways. Some died with dignity and others died cowardly. I've seen masterminds like Joey come up with the craziest of ideas and plans but he did what was right and took himself out before any more shit started. He made things right with Varo, Arlie, Javier and Lexis before pulling that trigger. I saw Riley meet the end of the gun in the worst way possible due to betrayal. All of these events are what made me think out my actions more.

The past traumatic events are what helped Trey and I get through the problems with Ishaan. I should be able to face anything right? At least that's what I like to believe but if there's anything I've truly learned in all this, it's to never expect a damn thing because old issues can easily be Reincarnated at a later time and completely out of the blue.

We'll just have to wait and see what the future holds but I can already say I know the future holds more problems than solutions to current ones but at least for now current problems are laid to rest and I can enjoy living life in the present, never needing to dwell on my past and making smart decisions for my future.

The End.

__________________________

First and foremost; Thank You all so very much for all the love, support and patience you've had for me throughout the journey with this book. ❤️💙

(Continue To The Next Page For Sequel Details)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
Sextasy By Miss G

Fanfiction

473K 4.8K 12
Part 2 To "X-Tra Credit" For Those Who Enjoyed That Book, Here's Part 2 To It. Read "X-Tra Credit" First, And It Would Help If You Read My "Thug Love...
89.9K 2K 9
Part 3 To "X-Tra Credit" and "Sextasy" Follow Along As More Petty Ass Drama Unravels Amongst The Females As They Pursuit Their Teachers. Be Sure To H...