Why Me?(Third book of Call me...

percabethforever0414

After everything, things looked liked they were destinied to go right. Unfortuantely, they went left. Annab... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Happy B-Day Percy
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
.... The Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Holiday Special
Epilogue
Wow.

Chapter 29

558 27 9
percabethforever0414

Annabeth's POV

I watched in horror at the sword tip pointing out of his shoulder.

Kelli pulled her dagger out carelessly, making a splatter of red on the white snow. She stepped beside him, curling her arm around his waist, making me grit my teeth.

"You-"

"I'm pretty sure I told you to f*ck off."

"Percy." she whined. "I know you want me." she glanced at the knife wound she just had made on his shoulder.

"And...." she smiled so sweetly it made my head hurt.

"I know it hurts."

He gritted his teeth like me, but took a deep breath, reining in his anger. He'd gotten better at it.
"Go. Away."
Still smiling, she suddenly dissapeared.
Leo furrowed his eyebrows.
"What the-"

"Leo."

Suddenly, Kelli was in front of Leo, too close. Leo's eyes became crossed trying to look at her. Her perfectly manicured finger went under his chin, scraping it ever so slightly. I saw her fangs- and her licking her lips as she was already tasting his blood.
"Um uh...."
"Oh-"
Pery forcefully pulled Kellie away by her shirt.
"Just one bite-"
He punched her in the face, which was pretty sasifiying. She hissed and bit his hand, and I stepped foward, stabbing down. But she was fast, and I missed. Hazel swung her sword, but of course, she wasn't easy to kill.
She suddenly dissapeared again, confusing us.

"Put your weapons down."

She had her long claws on Victor's neck. I glanced at the long dagger in his hand.
"Uh..."

A new way to commit suicide.

"Boys!" she cackled. "All the same! They can not resist me, I am-"

She promptly exploded into golden dust.
"A fox." he finished for the dead monster. "Quite a disgusting monster." his face etched into a deep scowl.

"Reminds me of someone."

Maybe it was just me.

I was pretty sure he glanced at me.

~

After getting Percy bandaged, he led the way again, trodding along the forest.

"It just had to be in the forest." Leo grumbled, swatting a branch away.
Hazel shivered. "I think it's going to snow."
"We're nearly there." he said, brushing snow off his shoulder. Complaints died down after his words. He didn't show be was tired, even though he should be. He was still gripping his shoulder tightly, most likely unconsciously. Victor was quiet. But I knew he was glaring at me- even though he turned his head when I was looking. Percy stopped.

I peered out into what looked like the endless forest.
"Why...."
He set his hand on the air, and it shimmered slightly. He banged on it, and it made a hollow sound. His eyes narrowed and he kicked on it, and it blinked into a stone wall. Facinated, Leo poked a finger through it, only to have it go straight through. He stumbled foward, straight through the wall.
He frowned, and Percy met his eyes.

"I never knew you would bring company the next time you visit Perseus."

We all whipped around to see a tall man who had dark skin and black hair say in an rough, in human way. He was holding a sword, which I sadly reconized.

Tartarus.

"You possesed a mortal." Hazel growled. He shrugged. "Whatever." he turned to Percy. "I was only going to let you in if you enjoyed....." the smile didn't look right on a human. "Our times together(that sounds weird...)."
"Well-"
Faster than anything, Percy lunged foward, his sword unsheathed. Tartarus dissapeared and reappeared in a different place, looking bored.
"Perseus." he tutted. "You should learn to rein in your anger. I'm pretty sure that got you in more trouble than needed-"
"SHUT UP!"
He slashed blindly at him. I was suprised to see him so angry- to lose his temper. Tartarus's form shimmered.

"Lets do a bet."

Percy took a few deep breaths.

"What."

"You and your friends go in. I won't stop you. I can't anyway. Get the sword. I'll let you in. Theres only one hallway- it's at the end."

I frowned. "Why...."

"If you get it, I lose a part of my power."

"Uh... So we just prance inside and destory the sword and come out? And you won't stop us?"

"Yes."

"Thats not a bet."

"It is. It is one with Perseus." he said, setting his eyes on him.

"You know. Put up a good fight. Or..."

"You know what'll happen."

The stone wall appeared. The doors opened.

And all these monsters came out, pouring out of nowhere.

~

"Go in! Everyone!"

"But-"

"Leo has to go in. You guys protect him."

"I'm staying." Hazel said.

His sword clashed against claws.
"Go in!"
The three of us stumbled down the stairs leading down.
"Oh man. I hate riddles."
I leaned in to see closely.
"We need to be quick." Leo said.
Victor went right pass me, opening the door and walking in. I stared at him in suprise and Leo shrugged and followed him in. I followed in to find a large place, with a very very very high ceilng. I looked up.
"How high-"

I was cut off by something snatching me up- up up into the high ceiling I was just staring at.

~

Leo's POV

I couldn't believe we didn't know that the monsters had came in.

And I couldn't believe we couldn't help Annabeth.

She screeched as a harpy snatched her up, and I hit an snake lady with my hammer. Victor also fought with his dagger, getting closer to the edge. A lump formed in my throat. If these monsters had come in, was it that Hazel and Percy were.... I shook my head. No. The monsters would of split up. They kept pouring in, and I cursed as we were forced to take a step back. A monster caught me off guard and cut my arm.
Victor grabbed my shoulder tight and a flash of light blinded me.

We were on the other side.

"Why didn't you do this earlier?" I protested.
He scowled. "I didn't have the chance to!"
I heard the harpy screech and looked up.

Annabeth was falling down, unconsciously ready to be smashed into a grease spot.

~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

47.5K 1.3K 34
Percy Jackson is dead. Or at least, he thought so. Dissolving in to the Void with no will to live, Chaos' Warriors arrive just in time to save him fr...
5.3K 42 18
Mortal Au! Everybody has a soulmate. It just takes awhile to find them. A story in which two teenagers decide hating eachother isn't very fun. Starr...
9.7K 278 50
Demigod relationships are just like any other-they break. Percy, Piper, Hazel, Jason, Frank, Nico and Annabeth all go to Hogwarts to help with the co...
.||The Curse of the Sea||. marshmxllory

Любовные романы

44.1K 777 20
Percy and the seven have just defeated Gaea and were summoned to Olympus. The gods wanted to thank them for their bravery and loyalty, and offer each...