Forbidden (Book Two)

By nylaarayy

Love Can Make You Do Some Crazy Things. It can bring a family together and it can tear it apart. Xavia's chil... More

Can't Never Be Me
Some Things Are Best Left Unsaid
Rebels In The Building
At Your Best You Are Loved
AUTHOR NOTE
Smoking Chambers
Confidence is Slim
The City of Love PART 1
The City of Love PART 2
New To This
The Pressure
All This Craziness
Fed Up
Maybe We Can Try
Our Late Night Memories
AUTHOR NOTE
Something So Wrong Feels So Right
Adulthood
Broken Record
Unpredictable
College Break
A F'd Up Eve
Wait What Happen?
More Drama
Screw All Of It
WTF
Weight Lifted Off My Shoulders
Making Decisions
Author Note
Hol' Up
Time For Some Change
Was it Worth It?
All Because of You
Author Note
Forever More
Guilts Eats Your Soul
Why Me
Gone
Ending
NEW Book

Ordinary People

790 45 5
By nylaarayy

Chapter Twenty-Four

#Xylia POV

I moaned clenching his dick as I rode him. He grunted pulling me closer as he pounded into my pussy.

"Oh my god Amari, I'm about to cum." I moaned.

He slowed down giving deep strokes. "Let it out, cum for me baby."

He sped up pulling me closer so that our lip could connect. I cried out finally letting my climax out.

I woke up in nothing but a pair of blue lace boy shorts. I sat up to see I wasn't in my bed. I had a major headache and my throat was as dry as a desert. I looked over to the nightstand to see an aspirin with a cup of water along with a note.

Here take this. It'll help you feel better. Brunch should be made by the time you wake up. I'll be in the kitchen or on the balcony.

Amari

I smirked sitting up. Clothes were scattered everywhere in the floor, I bit my lip trying to process everything that happened last night. I hope we didn't do anything to crazy.

Amari was standing in front of the kitchen stove flipping bacon humming some song. I snuck up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist. He stopped turning around smiling.

"Good morning." His husky voice purred kissing my forehead.

I blushed kissing him. "Good morning to you too. What is all of this? You know how to cook?"

He shrugged laughing. "I know how to whip a little something something in the kitchen."

I laughed. "This stuff better be good if you got me eating this."

He smirked. "Go sit down. I'll make you a plate smart ass."

I sat down at the island watching him do his work. He put one of everything on a plate with a bowl of mixed fruit before handing it to me. I did a silent prayer before digging in. I bit my lip smiling.

"This is amazing." I smiled looking up to him before taking a bite of the pancakes.

He chuckled. "Thanks I be trying sometimes."

I rolled my eyes laughing. "Don't juice it." I paused looking down at my food.

He must of noticed because he walked up to me. "What's wrong Xylia?"

"Last night did we....uh did we like, you know..." Why was I so nervous to say it?

He smirked. "Did we what? Did we fuck?"

I blushed before nodding. "Yeah that's what I was asking."

He smiled laughing. "I knew you was going to ask about that. No we didn't fuck. We damn near did with how you was stripping and grabbing at my mans. Out of nowhere, you started crying about your friends and family so I forced you to go to bed."

I frowned embarrassed. I haven't cried so much since all of this bullshit started going on. I felt so betrayed by Vanessa and Malinda because they couldn't tell me something so extreme about their life. Jesus I wasn't surprised about because he was always so distant about the way he carried himself and the things that he use to do. Maybe this was a way to find out everything. The truth will set you free.

#Marissa POV

I straightened my hair before pulling it into a tight bun. I didn't have to hide my scars anymore since they all healed up.

The house was silent and it felt weird. Malinda moved up officially yesterday. Words wasn't spoke between a us but our faces said a lot before we shared some tears together in a sisterly hug. My father wasn't talking to me nor was my mother. I shrugged. I guess under pressure the couldn't handle the kool aid.

I slipped on my sleek black dress and black suede stilettos. My makeup was black on black. Sampson horn honked outside and I made my way down the steps and out the house to his truck. He smiled at me opening the door for me kissing my cheek.

"You look beautiful." He spoke.

I blushed. "Thank you."

We pulled up to The Bazaar. It was a nice restaurant that we both were talking about going too.

I looked over to Sampson smirking as he parked. "Someone is trying to get brownie points."

He looked at my giving me one of his charming smiled. "I hope it's working then." He said opening the door for me and taking my hand.

I slid my hand into his blushing. "Maybe, maybe not."

We walked into the place to the hostess.  She looked at us smiling.

"Look at this beautiful young couple. This is simply amazing. Reservations under?" She asked.

He cleared his throat smiling. "Rourke."

She scrolled down the list before smiling. "Ah party of two. Right this way."

We followed her as we walked to a secluded area where only another couple was sitting at. She sat our menus in front of us before leaving us alone.

Samspon took hold of my hand smiling. "How have you been?"

"Well with everything going on with my family and friends, I been stressed out. I barely been paying attention in class man. I'm not use to not talking to my family."

He kissed my hand caressing my knuckles. "This is part of growing up. You have to except that the past is that last and move on. I know it's hard with your past but you can do it. When your graduated high school last year you became an adult to the world. Now it's time for your family to except that. Fuck what they think. Your sister is gay. So what! That's still your sister. It ain't going to change shit. Yeah Kendrick bitch ass hit you but you want to know something. That made you a stronger person. You didn't give up when times got hard. That's what I like about you to most."

I blushed wiping the tears out my eyes. "Your right. I'm going to call them and plan something tomorrow."

#Vanessa POV

I stared at my mirror touching my mirror where my face was suppose to be sighing. What the hell man?

A knock was on the door before my mother walked in. She looked at me before smiling.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

I nodded walking over to my bed before sliding onto it. She sat on the edge staring at me before sighing.

"You do know that I love you right?" She said smiling.

I nodded vaguely. "Yes I do mom."

"I just want to let you know that. I'm not mad about Xavion and you dating. Well I'm a little hurt that you didn't tell me about it but I don't think anything is wrong. I'm happy it's with him then some low life. Your father is a little upset but that only because his little girl is growing up."

I smiled. "I'm glad your okay with it." I frowned. "Sadly though we're not together at the moment."

She frowned along with me. "Why not?"

"We got into a little argument and I broke up with him. I'm so upset with myself because we could've talked it out." I I sighed feeling my eyes water up but I refused to cry.

She sighed. "Love will do that to you baby. You're grown now though Vanessa. Fighting isn't the result for everything. You need to talk this out."

I nodded. "Maybe your right mom. I'm going to call him right now."

She stood up wiping her jeans off. "Well I don't want to be here or interrupt you guys." She walked over and kissed my forehead. "I love you. Goodnight my sweets."

I smiled. "I love you too mommy. Goodnight."

She walked out the door closing it behind her. I couldn't help but to smile brightly. It felt good to have my actual mother for once.

I pulled my FaceTime out calling Xavion. It didn't take long before his face appeared on the screen. He groaned before sitting up.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked. His sleepy voice still in affect.

I smiled shaking my head. "Nothing's wrong. I just needed to talk to you."

"About?"

"I just want to say that I overreacted about everything. You guys are family so you can work it out on yall own time. I love you baby. I don't like us not talking."

He smiled sitting up. "I'm coming to get you baby. I'll be over in twenty."

I nodded. "Alright baby I love you."

"I love you too bighead."

I hung up smiling. I love this man. I don't know what I would do without him.

How do you feel about Amari?

Do you think Marissa is going to manage something serious again?

Is Victoria turning over a new leaf and working things out with her children?

Was Vanessa truly overreacting the whole time?

Do you think the gang needs to work everything out and reunite?

#Xanessa? (Xavion and Vanessa)
#Mason? (Marissa and Sampson)
#Amalia? (Amari and Xylia)
#Celinda? (Celeste and Malinda)
#Jeziah? (Jesus and Alaziah)

I know the last two couples weren't brought up in this chapter but they will be in the next one. The names out together are so cute. Honestly for me I like team #Mason. They have a raw situation going on even though they're not together they look good together. That's just me. Show Some Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
2.9M 238K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 25.4K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...