Ed's Best Friend

By DreamingOnMySide

*COMPLETED* "I hate you" Those were the only three words needed to change my entire life! Oh yeah and "you w... More

Ed's Best Friend
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A 'thank you' and a new fanfic :)

Chapter 5

1K 22 7
By DreamingOnMySide

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 5

Stuart's POV

I feel cold embracing my body, I try to find the blanket but I desperately fail.

I rub my eyes and look at the time.. 2.38 PM... SHIT... we have the sound check at 3.15 PM.

Quickly I jump out of bed, grab my clothes and put them on.

When I enter the living room I see Ed, Rose and Adam sleeping on the floor, popcorn lying around them and empty beer bottles everywhere.

Oh.. shit... this is not happening... not today...

"WAKE UP, IDIOTS!" I scream.

Rose's POV

"WAKE UP, IDIOTS!" I hear someone scream.

I rub my eyes trying to see who it is, but my sight is blurry. Then I feel the horrible headache and the.. As fast as I can I stand up and run towards the toilet.

Ed's POV

"WAKE UP, IDIOTS!" I hear Stuart scream.

"DON"T SCREAM! IT HURTS" I scream back.

I see Rose run towards the toilet. Well.. I guess I'm not the only one with a hangover.

What happened last night?

Adam's POV

"WAKE UP, IDIOTS" I hear far far away.

And then I fall asleep. Again.

Rose's POV

I flush the toilet, and lean against the wall.

I never ever had a hangover like this.. seriously what happened last night? I try to remember, but the only thing I see is black, black and again black.

The headache is getting worse, I should get some painkillers and drink some water. Slowly I walk towards the kitchen.

"Hi Ed." I say when I see him sitting at the table.

"Hi" he says staring at his glass with water.

"Do you have any idea what happened last night?" He still looks at his glass.

"Nope, you?"

"No"

"How's Adam?" I fill my glass with water and swallow the painkiller.

"I don't know, he sleeps really deep, even Stuart can't wake him."

"Ow,"

"So idiots, Adam still doesn't wake up and you have to be at the arena in 10 minutes. So I suggest that you guys go take a quick shower and change in some clean clothes." Stuart says with a face full of annoyance.

"Yeah, that's a good idea" Ed already walks towards his room.

"I'm going too" I look at Stuart.

He nods and I walk away.

••••••••••••

"ROSEEEEEEEE" Stanley screams.

"STANLEEEEEEY" I scream back laughing at his happy face.

"Can I be honest honey?" He gives me a serious glare.

"Yeah, always."

"You look like crap, I'm going to need a lot of make-up if I want to make you beautiful."

"Thank you, that's so nice." I chuckle.

"Yeah you're welcome.. but Rose seriously what happened? Where you at a party, and didn't invite me?"

"No, we were watching a movie last night with some popcorn and beer, and the next thing I remember is waking up with a headache."

"Honey, that wasn't a great idea, today is your first show."

"I know, it just happened, we were just planning to watch a movie and go to bed."

"Well.. that didn't go the way you planned it huh?" He laughs.

"Rose? Are you coming? We need to start the sound-check!" Ed walks towards me.

"Yeah, I'm coming"

"Anyways honey, I'll see you in a couple of hours."Stanley hugs me.

•••••••••••

"That was really good! Now go and prepare yourselves.. Because it's show time in one hour!" Stuart says with a proud smile.

"Are you nervous?" Ed asks me.

"Yeah kinda"

"You know you're going to be amazing and your lovely friend is coming right?"

"Yeah, she is, that's actually the thing I'm most nervous about, what if she doensn't like it?"

"I know how you're feeling. Some of my friends are coming too tonight! Oh and of course she's gonna like it! You're an amazing artist"

"Really, well.. thank you.. oh and I'd love to meet them."

"Yeah sure, but I think you already know them!"

"Huh? What are you talking about? How am I supposed to know your friends?"

"Nothing, see ya!." And before I can say something back he closes the door of his dressing room in my face.

Alright.. Why is he acting so weird.. how could I know his friends... maybe they are celebrities... Wooh that would be fun.

When I open the door of my dressing room the lights are out. Huh.. That's weird I thought Stanley was here.

"SURPRISE" Maura, Stanley and Ashton scream when I turn the lights on.

Wait... Ashton..

"ASSHTOOON" I scream running into the arms of my blond haired friend.

"ROSEEE" He screams back.

"I thought you were in Australia." I say confused.

"Yeah 24 hours ago I was in Australia, now I'm here because I want to see my best friend do her first gig!"

"Aaaahw! Thank you for coming! Love you!!" I hug him tighter.

"Love you too Rosey, I'm really happy to be here." He whispers in my ear.

"HELLO?? I'm here too you know!" Maura says.

"Aaaahw I'm sorry Maura! I love you too! And it's amazing that you're here!" I hug her too.

"Aahw! Love you too! So when am I going to meet THE ginger Jesus?" She says hugging me back.

"Soon."

"I want a hug too!" Stanley pouts.

"I'm sorry Stanley, of course you can have a hug." I hug him too.

Wow I'm giving a lot of hugs today.

"So, let's make you guys beautiful!" He says already walking towards the wardrobe.

••••••••••••••

Maura's POV

"WOW, Ashton you look hot!" I say looking at Ashton.

He is wearing a dark blue suit with a red shirt.

Guys in suits are irresistible, even when that guy is one of your best friends.

"You look hot too Mau." Ashton checks himself out in the mirror.

One thing about Ashton, he is vain!

I look at myself in the mirror. Rose wasn't exaggerating when she said that Stanley is amazing.

I'm wearing a black skinny jeans, a top with the English flag on it, Red pumps and some amazing jewelry. And my make-up and hair are really really really beautiful.

"Well... Are you beautiful people ready for our superstar?" Stanley says, his voice full of excitement.

"Yeah, don't let us wait for so long, show us!" I say, rolling my eyes at him.

When I see Rose I'm sure my heart skips a beat. She looks so... so.... perfect... so... beautiful

"Do you like it?" She asks.

Rose's POV

"Do I like it? I LOVE it." Maura checks me out from head to toes.

I look at myself in the mirror, I do look amazing.

I'm wearing a cute black dress and the most amazing pair of silver pumps. It may sound really simple to you, but it looks amazing. My hair is curlier than normally, and my make-up is just too beautiful.

"Showtime in five minutes!" I hear someone say.

"Alright Honey, go and make me proud." Stanly hugs me really tight.

"I'm so proud of you! I feel like a bird seeing her children fly for the first time." Maura gives me a hug too.

I laugh at her words and hug her back.

"Just have fun! I know you're going to be amazing!" Ashton smiles.

"Thank you guys. I love you!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"MAKE SOME NOISE FOR... ROSE JONES!" someone I don't know says.

Slowly I walk towards my piano, trying not to fall.

When I finally sit I look at the crowd in front of me, all screaming and clapping.

I think I've never been so nervous in my life! I feel my hands getting sweaty and my cheeks burn. It feels like there is a huge knot in my stomach.

I grab the mice, scared that I'm going to let it fall to the ground.

"Hello everyone! This is the first song and it's called 'A Thousand Miles' " I say nervously.

I lay my fingers on the keys and start playing.

••••••••••

I play the final tones of my last song. The crowd going crazy.

I stand up and walk to the middle of the stage.

"WOAH, You guys were amazing! Sadly my time is over.. "

The crowd makes an 'oooooooh' sound.

"But..... Guess who's coming now???" I say laughing.

"EDDDD" They scream really really loud.

"That's right! I really need to go now! HAVE FUN!"

With a big smile on my face I walk of the stage, the crowd clapping and screaming.

"Good luck Ed, the crowd is AM-A-ZING!" I say to Ed who's making himself ready to go on stage.

"Yeah, you were AM-A-ZING too!" He hugs me.

WAAAAH I will never ever ever get used to this. WAAAAH

"Have fun." I hug him back.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ROSEEEE YOU WERE SO AWESOME OH.MY.GOD. MY GIRL IS BIG AND SUCCESSFUL NOW! " Maura screams while tackling me in a hug.

"THANKS" I scream back my body still full of adrenaline.

"You were so good, I can't believe that was my best friend on that stage!" Ashton whispers in my ear while hugging me too.

Some other people give me hugs and when I'm done I look at Ed.

Woah, he is so amazing, you can see that he belongs there. The crowd is going crazy, a couple of girls are holding papers with for example 'Ed, we should make a Lego house together' written on it. I can't believe I was a girl like that once, now I'm standing backstage, my body still full of adrenaline because a few minutes ago I was standing on the stage not in front of it.

A/N:

OH.MY.GOD 200 READS!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING WOOOOOOHHH :) THANK YOU <3

And a special thank you for @Jewels10112 and @NataliaHansen for their sweet comments! Thank You :)

I'm sorry I didn't update but I was on a vacation :)

Who do you think the mysterious friends are?? I guess you already know hahaha :)

Much love for every single one of you and I hope you liked the Chapter :)

Bye :)

P.s I LOVE comments, so please write one... I really wanna know what you guys think about this... even when you think it sucks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
222K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc