Chapter 8

~Ed’s Best Friend~

Chapter 8

Rose's POV

"ROSE! PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE PAINKILLERS, I'M DYING!" I hear someone shout.

Seriously? This has to be the way I wake up! Seriously?

After a couple of seconds my door slams open and Adam walks into the room!

"PLEASE, TELL ME YOU HAVE PAINKILLERS! I'M DYING!"

"STOP SCREAMING! IT HURTS!"

"YOU'RE SCREAMING TOO!"

"I KNOW! NOW SHUT UP!"

"IF YOU GIVE ME PAINKILLERS, I'll SHUT UP!"

"BUT I DON'T HAVE PAINKILLERS!"

"Why didn't you just said that?" he walks out of the room, not expecting an answer.

Why is he so weird?

••••••••••••

"BREAKFAST." Stuart shouts.

Yummm breakfast! I can use some food!

I walk towards the living room and settle myself on a chair.

"Here you go!" Stuart hands me a plate full of scones with clothed cream. Yummm I love scones.

"Does anyone knows how I actually got in bed last night?" I ask looking at the lads in front of me.

"Well... You passed out and I was a little drunk too so I couldn't carry you, so I asked Harry and he did it!" Adam wipes the clothed cream of his face, acting like it’s a normal thing.

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Seriously? You heard me Rose! So don't act like you're deaf because you're not!"

“YOU DID NOT ASK HARRY STYLES TO BRING ME BACK TO THE BUS!”

“Yes I did, is there a problem with that? An can you please stop screaming?” He gives me a pleading look.

“YES of course there’s a problem with that! He hates me!”

Harry doesn't hate you!" Ed says with an 'are you mental' face.

"Yes he does."

"If he hates you, he wouldn't have brought you back last night!" Adam looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Whatever." I take the last bite of my scones and walk back to my room leaving the boys behind.

Maybe the lads are right!? Maybe he doesn't hate me.... No... Hate that's the only thing I can think of at the moment....

He hates me and I'm going to proof it!

Harry's POV

*beep beep beep beeep*

Aaarrrg I hate that Alarm. Slowly i step out of the comfortable bed, the cold embracing me immediately.

"HEY HAZZ DO YOU WANT BREAKFAST" Liam screams.

"DON'T SCREAM! IT HURTS" What the hell is he thinking.., we all have a hangover and he starts screaming. Aarrgg.

I'm just about to open the door of my room when Louis slams it open!

"C'mon Hazz! Let's eat" he pulls me towards the little kitchen. Where i see Niall eating like a tyrex and Liam sitting next to him sipping his tea.

Why do hotel rooms always have small kitchens.. Seriously someone has to tell me that.

"Where's Zayn?" I sit down.