Chapter 27

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 27

Rose's POV

"Hello beautiful"His deep voice says. his hands now moving the entire menu so I can see his whole face, a smirk plastered on it.

"What are you doing here?" I ask full disbelieve and a little bit too loud, making people turning their heads our way.

"Picking you up for our date!" He tells me, acting like there is nothing weird about this.

"But I'm working! I called you! Where do you know where I work anyway?"

I never told him where I work! 

"You forgot that I'm Harry Styles and that I can arrange everything!" His smirks becomes bigger with every word he says.

"What are you talking about? What did you arrange?"

I really don't understand a thing he's saying.

"You're coming with me!" He already jumps out of his seat, covering his eyes with his sunglasses before grabbing my hand, tugging me with him.

I can't just go! I'll get fired. 

"Harry stop!" I say making him turn his head to meet my eyes, his smirk fading a little by my words.

"I'll get fired"

"No, love! When I said I can arrange everything, I mean everything! You're boss is fine with it and you can come tomorrow again!" He smiles widely.

I break our eye contact, trying to find Tom in the crowded room, once I meet his eyes he nods approvingly.

I smile at him before turning towards Harry again. "Alright then, I just have to grab my stuff"

I walk to the kitchen, throwing my apron in a basket and grabbing my coat before grabbing Harry's hand again and making our way to the entrence.

I climb in his Range Rover and watch how Harry makes his way to the other side of the vehicle.

How did I get so lucky? He seriously wants to go on a date with me so badly that he arranges that I can get off work early. I'm happy he did this though! Correction, I think I've never felt so happy and special in my life!

"So, where are you taking me?" I ask when Harry starts the engine.

He smiles before answering. "You'll see"

I  sigh, making him chuckle.

I just don't like surprises.

**

"Cover your eyes" Harry demands.

I sigh, but cover my eyes, thinking about every possibility.

Restaurant, Carnival, Park, cinema... I don't know...

"Oh shit!" He grumbles angrily.

"what's up?" I ask, having the urge to take a peek.

When the only thing I get are curses under his breath, I uncover my eyes and look at the scene in front of me.

A small restaurant is placed at the side of the road, green plants covering the walls, lanterns hanging in between them.

At first I don't see why Harry is so upset but then my eyes land on a bunch of people standing a couple of feet away from the building, flashing camera's in their hands.

Paparazzi. 

"What now?" I ask, turning my head towards Harry who still has a angrily look on his face.

"I guess we have to change plans" He abruptly turns the car around, making me almost hit my head against the window.

"Sorry! Are you okay?" He asks worried, lowering the speed of the car. 

"Yeah! I'm fine" I smile at him.

I want to ask him why he cares? That were not so many if you think about the amount of paps standing in front of the club a couple of weeks ago! Why is he so angry? He chose this right? He chose this life"

I'm about to open my mouth to say something about it but Harry interrupts me. "I just don't want them to bother us all night, I just want to be with you! Only you!" He turns his gaze towards me, smiling weakly.

I don't answer him, I grab his hand which is lying on the seat,and press a kiss on it.

He smiles bringing our interwined hands to his lips to press a kiss on mine.

"Well, now let's make this a unforgettable evening!" He cheers.

**

"Harry!"I whine. "Can I come out now?" 

I've been locked up in his bathroom for the past twenty minutes, so he could prepare his unforgettable night, and I'm kind of getting really bored.

"Just wait" He chuckles.

"NOOOOOO" I whine again. I'm a really impatient person if you haven't already noticed.

I sit down on the shining bathroom  floor again, hearing Harry hum on the other side of the door.

After another couple of minutes, he finally unlocks the door, swinging it open and revealing his grinning self.

"So, can I go?" I ask when he doesn't let me trough the door.

"No" He says, still grinning like a fool.

I give him a confused look, making his grin even bigger.

"Blindfold!" Is the only thing he says, holding it in front of my face.

His he kidding me? 

"Arrggg"I whine, before he wraps it around my head.

Slowly he guides me trough his house and after a couple of stumbles we finally reached our destination.

Harry slowly pushes the blindfold of me, expecting that the bright lights blind me but instead my eyes only see a bunch of candles standing in the room.

On the carpet are lying a lot of pillows and blankets, almost covering the whole floor. On the table in the middle are placed pizza's and glasses with wine.

"I thought we still could eat Italian" Harry whispers in my ear, while wrapping his arms around me from behind. "You like it?"

"I love it" I smile, turning around, wrapping my arms around his neck before pressing my lips on his.

A/N: 

I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry for not updating yesterday :( :( I just couldn't find the time to write these past days sorry

OH MY GOD THE PICTURES OF THE MOVIE PREMIERE THING OMG I"M CRYING THEY ALL LOOK SO HOT OMG especially Niall of course haha and so much zerrie OH MY GODD

Only 8 days till my premiere with @meykemalik  wooohhh :)

Anyways I have to go already bc I have to prepare myself for my first school day tomorrow wooohh yay not yay.

I LOVE YOU and I hope you liked this and I'm going to try to update tomorrow too yay :)

BYE LOVES :)

P.s I need a ship name for Harry and Rose sooo if you know one let me knoww :) and sorry for mistakes I wrote this really fast woohhh turbo Jessie :) sorry I'm weird yay