Chapter 37

~Ed's Best Friend~

Chapter 37

Rose's POV

"So, you'll be here in twenty?" Ashton questions trough the phone.

"Yup"

"Okay, bye Rosie"

"Bye Ash"

Today's the last big practice before the opening show in the O2, all the boys are already there, and Harry invited me to come too. Which I gladly accepted. And since he has been talking a lot about everything looking absolutely amazing, I'm more than excited to finally see it.

I look out of the window of my house, still no cab in sight. Where is that thing? I called more than 15 minutes ago.

After waiting for what seemed hours as my fingers were nervously tapping on the table,

I see the the cab pull over. Quickly I grab my purse and make my way out of my house into the fancy looking car.

"What's your destination miss?" The driver asks me when I settle myself in the back of the vehicle. A questioning look on his face as he looks at me trough the mirror.

"The O2 Arena, please!" I answer. The driver nods starting the engine and driving away.

I wonder how Luke is, ever since that day he kissed me on my porch  I haven't talked to him. I hope it won't get all awkward, I'm really not in the mood for awkwardness.

The driver changes the radio channel, the familiar tune of 'Kiss You' playing. I smile, not realizing that I'm humming along till the driver speaks up. "You're a fan of that boy band?" He ask, a bit of envy noticeable in his voice, making my smile grow even wider for no reason.

"Kind of!" I tell him, not really wanting to explain my 'relationship' with those boys.

***

 "That will be 20 pounds!" The driver, who happened to be called Maxwell, gives me a small smile when I give him the money, and as soon as I'm standing on the grey concrete he drives away.

I wrap my coat tighter around my body, trying to block the cold air out and search in my purse for my phone, remembering that both Harry and Ashton texted me to say that I had to call one of them as soon as I arrived. First I dial Harry's number but without success, he doesn't pick up the phone. I sigh, why would he ask me to call him when he doesn't even pick up the phone. Well, he's probably very busy, this is his work! I dial Ashton's number, the call being answered after a couple of seconds.

"HIYAAAHHHH" I recognize Micheal's voice, a chuckle leaving my mouth.

"Hi Mikey!"

"ROSEEEEEE!" He cheers.

"So, I'm outside the arena!"

"Okay, super Micheal is coming to get you!" Without waiting for a answer he hangs up the phone. Weirdo!

I place the phone back in my purse, looking at the enormous building in front of me. Sometimes I just forget that it's my boyfriend with his band mates who's going to blow the roof of for the upcoming days. It's so... big. It would be a dream come true if I could ever sell this out. That there would be so many people buying expensive tickets so they can see me live.

My little daydream gets interrupted by a jumpy boy with bright blue hair and another jumpy boy with blonde hair. I gasp "Micheal, what the hell did you do to your hair?"

He laughs "I dyed it, obviously!"

"But it's freaking blue, you look like a smurf!"

"Why thank you!" He snickers. "It's good to see you again too Rosey!"

I laugh, taking them both into a hug. "Now take me inside, because I'm getting cold!" 

"Yes Madame!" Ashton tries to say in a posh British accent, making both Micheal and I chuckle.

"You suck at that mate!' Micheal tells him, making Ashton fake pout.

We walk with intertwined arms around the building, avoiding the crowd of fans standing outside the gates. "Oh,I need to get something out of the tour bus" Ashton suddenly remembers, they turn around pulling me with them as we walk back.

"Is this one yours?" I ask curiously when we stand in front of a big grey bus.

"Yup" Micheal answers as we follow Ashton inside. "His name is Gus. Gus the bus." 

I laugh "You gave your bus a name?" Well, I could've expected that.

"Of course we did!" Ashton speaks up, giving me a 'obviously' look.

He grabs his stuff and we're about to walk outside again but my eyes land on a guitar in a corner. "Who's guitar is that?" I ask, walking towards the beautiful looking piece of art. You maybe not know it but I have a big love for guitars.

"Luke's" I hear them say. 

"I'm gonna take you with me!" I tell the guitar, grabbing it from his standard and hanging him correctly over my shoulders. "Luke won't mind, right?"

"If you give him back when you're done doing whatever you planned on doing, I think he won't mind.

"Good!" I say satisfied.

On our way towards the dressing rooms I strummed some tunes on the guitar, Micheal and Ashton singing along with the songs they recognized. 

"You've been writing lately?" Ashton asks when I'm in the middle of playing Little Bird. 

"No, not really! I've been quite busy with all the drama going around Harry and I." I just hadn't the time to write, I should start again though, I really miss it. Before the whole thing with Ed and Harry my live consisted mostly of writing and singing. Maybe I should finish that song I started with Ed, it was pretty good.

"You should start again, you know!" Ashton says, I nod in response as he opens the door to another corridor, familiar music filling my ears.

"Oh, I'm going to take a look!" I smile, handing Ashton the guitar. "You wanna keep that here so I can play it later?"

"Yeah, sure!" 

I wave at them as I follow the sound of the music. Before I know it I'm standing in in the back of the arena, seeing the massive stage light up, the boys standing in a row singing Last First Kiss. Woah, that looks indeed amazing. I smile as I walk closer to the stage, spotting Danielle who's sitting in the middle of the first block. I walk towards her, the boys still not seeing my presence because they are doing their best hitting all the high notes.

"Hi" I greet when I'm just a few chairs away from Danielle's.

Her head shoots up "Rose" She smiles, standing up to give me a hug. "How are you? Haven't seen you in ages!"

"I'm good, thanks! You?"

"Yeah, yeah me too! You look gorgeous!" She compliments, eyeing me.

"Well, you too!" I smile, pointing at her high wasted shorts and colourful shirt.

We sit down next to each other, our eyes fixed on the boys. Last First Kiss ends, a older man with black hair climbing onto the stage. 

"Good job boys!" He smiles, the boys grinning from ear to ear. "5 minute break and after that we'll do Live While We're Young! Okay?" The boys nod in agreement, padding each other on the shoulders.

Niall's eyes meet mine, he smiles bringing the mice to his mouth. "Hey ho Rosey Posey!" 

I laugh, seeing how Harry turns around, his eyes scanning the arena until they land on me, his smile growing wider till almost all his teeth are visable. "HEY BABE!" He screams, waving at me. The other boys sending me a wave too as I wave back.

A/N: 

WOOH chapter with a lot of Ashton and Micheal :) :)Next chapter is gonna be cheesy I think yay :)

Let me know if you liked it :) and maybe press that little cute button which says vote? Or eat chocolate cause I'm doing that too!

LOVE YOU <3