No comment (mixed fandom stor...

By muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... More

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 30

68 0 0
By muchfanfics

Cara's POV:

I tiptoed up to my room. I shut the door quietly and I started to jump around my room. Last night was perfect. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a quick shower. I heard someone knock on my door, so I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me.

"I am coming! Hold your horses!" I hollered at the knocker. I saw that Perrie was standing there. She moved me out of her way and she came in the room. I shut the door behind me and I looked at her.

"Where have you been?" She asked me.

"I was with Max and the guys. Why? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Louis was a bit mad last night, when you didn't come home. I know that El and Liam are really upset." She told me. I sighed and walked to my closet. I pulled out a cute top and a pair of jeans.

"I will be back." I told Perrie as I went to the bathroom. I changed into my clothes and I checked my phone. Max had texted me.

Max: Can we do the interview at 4? I will pick you up.

Me: yeah! That sounds good.

I then set the phone down and went back to the bedroom. Perrie was sitting on my bed.

"Okay, so why are they upset? Since when do they control my life?" I asked her. She just smiled and sat there.

"Look, they are really pissed that you were out all night with him. I have no idea what their problem is. You are an adult and you are in love." She said. I knew that she was right.

"Why don't we tell them this?" I asked her. She stopped and looked at me.

"We can't do that. Liam is like the dad of this group and Eleanor gets offended at every little thing that can be said or done." Perrie explained. I sat on the bed next to her.

"Quick question: What are you going to do? Like when this whole touring thing is over? I know that Louis really likes having you here. Niall and Zayn also think that you are fun. By the way, Zayn knows about you and Harry." She told me. I looked at her and gasped.

"I have no clue what I am going to do. I really like living here, but with Harry and Eleanor so close to Louis, I don't think that i could do it for a long perios of time." I told her. She nodded her head.

"What about moving in with Max?" She then suggested.

"I can't do that. Their little house is already so full. Besides, I have never felt comfortable moving in with a boyfriend. There are just too many 'what ifs', you know?" I told her. I always liked talking to Perrie. She was so understanding and she just said what she was thinking.

"Well that is a bit weird. Okay then, so are you just gonna move back to Doncaster?" She asked me.

"I think that I might. I might just go and find an apartment around here, in London." I told her.

"What are you going to do for money?" She sounded really worried.

"Perrie, when my grandmother died, she left me her entire enherentence. I am good when it comes to the money." I told her. She just smiled.

"That's good. Alright, so are things getting serious between you and Max?" She asked me. I smiled and nodded my head. 

"I think so. He wants to do a private interview with me, today." I told her. She smiled and started to giggle. 

"That is so sweet! Okay, we should probably go downstairs." Perrie said. We got off of my bed and opened the door. Zayn then stopped us and shoved us into his room. He shut the door behind him and he was panting.

"Zayn, what is wrong?" Perrie asked him.

"You shouldn't go down there. Liam and Harry are about to blow a gasket." He told us.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Well, Harry wanted to know where you were last night and I said that you were with Max and The Wanted. Well Liam said something about how nice it was that you were with them and Harry pointed out that you may have had sex with Max. I just sat there and watched this. Let's just say that the two are arguing about if you did it or not." Zayn explained. I was starting to blush.

"So they are talking about my sex life?" I asked him. Zayn and Perrie then chuckled.

"Yeah I guess that they are." Zayn confirmed.

"Why do they even care? I swear, living with you people is making me grow grey hairs." I said.

"I think that Liam just thinks that it is inapporpiate and Harry is jealous that Max is getting some and he isn't." Perrie said. Once again, I am glad that it didn't take forever for her to explain something like that.

"Cara, I love you like a sister, but I think that once this is over, you should move in with Max." Zayn told me.

"She can't. Their house is full and she thinks that it might be a little awkward. I have seen their house and it is pretty small." Perrie told him. He just sighed.

"Who is it full of? Do they all girlfriends?" He asked in a really confused tone. It sounded like his vioce went up and octave or two.

"There is Kelsey, then Siva and Nareesha, and Tom and Kelsey are bringing home a little girl today." I told them. Perrie squealed and Tom looked confused.

"She didn't look like she was preganant." He said.

"No, they adopted a little six year old girl." I explained to him.

"They are going to raise a little girl in that madness?!" Zayn said. I took a step back and Perrie looked at him.

"It isn't madness and I know that Tom and Kelsey will do anything for that little girl. How about if you two come with me?" I asked them.

"Wait, don't you have an niterview, though?" Perrie reminded me.

"I do, but if you want you could tag along, or I could text the two of you, when it is over." I told them. Zayn looked at Perrie and she smiled really big.

"Zayn, I really like them. Please, can we go?" She asked him. I knew that Zayn was not as good as Niall, but he was better than Harry, Liam, or Louis, when it came to my boyfriend and his band.

"Fine, we will go. You text us." He said. He then walked over to his bed and he sat down. Perrie saat next to him and I looked at them. Zayn grabbed her hand and held it.

"Are we just going to hide in here? Or are we just going to go downstairs?" I asked them.

"I think that it would be safer, if we hid." Zayn said. Perrie then slapped him on the shoulder.

"I will go with you, since Zayn isn't as manly as us." Perrie said as she got up. She and I walked out of the room and I heard Zayn walk out too. We walked down the stairs. I braced myslef for any yelling or arguing. I then saw that Louis was talking with the tow of them. He stopped mid-sentence and looked at me.

"Cara, were you with Max last night?" He asked me.

"I was with him." I tried to keep it as vague as possible.

"I mean, were you and him, you know... Doing the dirty?" Louis asked me. I sighed and looked at him.

"Even if we did, why does it make it any of your business? I thought that you liked him!" I said to Louis.

"I think that he is a nice fellow. I just don't like to here that my cousin had sex with a thug!" Louis exclaimed.

"How do you think I feel? My cousin and our friends are talking about my sex life! That is pretty embarrassing!" I shouted at him. I felt tears coming out of my eyes. My family should be there for me.

"I am sorry. Please forgive me." He said. He then walked over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. He was still my cousin and I would always love him, no matter how much of a bitch his girlfriend was to me or how some of his bandmates degraded me. He kissed the top of my head. I pulled away from him and he walked out of the room.

I then decided that I needed to be by myself. I walked out into the garden, bare foot. I walked around and I enjoyed the silence, but every good thing has to come to an end, it seems like with me.

"How could you, Cara?" Eleanor asked me. I turned around and I looked at her.

"It was so easy. I first kissed him, then I got him aroused. It didn't take much, after that." I told her. God, she was just so freaking rude to me.

"I really tried to be friends with you, but I don't like people who have no slef respect. I prefer to associate myself with people that aren't little sluts." She said. There was something that just flipped off when she said that.

"REALLY?! I wasn't able to tell. I hate this about you! You are so worried about how you look and what people think about you, to do anything! And I do have respect for myself! Why else would I be defending myself and Max! He is the one that I love!" I screamed at her. It felt good to scream at her.

"Oh please, I am able to be myself. I just do it with class and dignity, unlike the rowdy bunch that you hang around with. That little girl that they are adopting, is probably going to get taken away from them. They don't deserve to have a little girl." Eleanor threw at me.

"No, you do not bring Tom and Kelsey into this. They are perfectly happy. They are trying to make another person's life happy." I told her. She just scoffed.

"Look, I know that Harry will be here for you, when it is time to pick up the pieces. I actually feel sorry for him, with you leading him on and all. I really hope that Harry and you get to make it up to each other." Eleanor said to me. That struck a nerve.

"I do not love Harry. I love Max George. He is the one that I want to be with. Luckily, there won't be any pieces to pick up. Just go back to what ever whole you crawled out of." I told her as I started to walk away.

"Oh Cara, what a naive little girl. I know that you will come crawling back here. I mean, it is only a matter of time before Max gets another girl pregnant. I don't know how you could even be with him, after that." She said. That was it. I didn't want to hear another word come out of her mouth. I turned around and walked right up to her. I then slapped her across the face and she fell to the ground.

"He did not get her pregnant. She was in a bad situation and Max tried his best to help her. She needed help. I don't ever want to hear you talk about her, Tom, Kelsey, or their little girl evver again." I told her. She stayed on the ground and I stormed off.

I heard her yelling profainities at me. I just kept walking. I walked around to the front of the house. I just kept walking. I was crying and I was just emotional. I then heard the front door open and slam shut. I turned around to see that Niall was running to me. He ran to me and pulled me into his body. I wasn't sure what happened, but I broke down. I grabbed onto him and I cried.

"Cara, we have to go inside." Niall said. I looked at him and I saw that he was crying also.

"Niall, why are you crying?" I asked him. He wiped his face and chuckled.

"I watched what had happened. What Eleanor said, was uncalled for. I don't know why she said those awful things to you. You didn't deserve it." He told me. He then looked past me. I looked in the direction that he was looking at.

I saw that there were paparazzi taking pictures of us. Niall then started to guide me indside. I knew that this was my chance. I could go in gracefully, or I could do something. I then put my hands up in the air and gave them all the middle finger. I turned around and started to flaunt it. I wanted them to know that I was the one giving it to them. Niall just laughed and pulled me inside the house.

"Well that is going to be in the news, tomorrow." Niall said. I walked into the living room, where I saw Louis holding Eleanor.

"Did you really attack her?" Louis asked me.

"I slapped her. She deserved it. If you had heard what she was saying, then you would have  done the same." I told him. He just shook his head in a disapproving way and loked back at Eleanor.

"She said that Tom and Kelsey shouldn't have Emer. She said that she was going to be taken away from the two of them." I told Louis. His head shot up and he looked at me.

"Did you really?" He asked as he looked at Eleanor.

"Yes, it is true." She said. He then gotoff of the couch and stood between the two of us.

"El, I love you, but that was uncalled for. You haven't even seen the three of them together. They look like they are all meant to be." He told her. She gasped and went to his room. Louis sighed and looked at me.

"Go get ready for your interview. I am going to go and talk with her." Louis told me. He then went up to his bedroom. I then felt someone grab my hand. I looked up and I saw that it was Harry.

"Cara, we need to talk." He told me. He then began to drag me upstairs. I debated wether I should have yelled, or fought him, but he would probably just end up hurting me. He took me to my room and he shut the door.

"I am going to show you what a real man is like." He said. I stepped away from him and I ran into the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it, before he got there. I sat on the counter and waited for something.

"Cara, you can't stay in there." Harry said. I took my phone out and I texted Zayn.

Me: I am trapped in my bathroom and Harry is in my room. SOS

Zayn: What? How the hell did that happen?

Me: Just help!

Zayn: What should I do?

Me: Idk just od something hurry b4 Max comes!

Zayn: ok

I then heard Zayn knocking at the door. I waited a bit. then I heard Harry walk up to the bathroom door.

"You should probably get that." He said. I opened the door and I walked to the bedroom door. I opened it and I saw Zayn there.

"Cara, Perrie needs you down stairs." He siad. I then heard Harry come up to the door.

"Zayn, could you please tell her to wait a couple of minutes? I really need to talk with Cara." He said in an innocent voice. I looked at Zayn and I lsightly shook my head.

"Um, yeah, I guess 5 minutes would be okay." He said. Harry then shut the door. I tried to go back to the bathroom, but he grabbed me and pulled me close to his body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 191 21
"๐–จ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—…๐—’, ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’..." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข When a serious car accident happens and everyone falls apart, Harry Styles i...
1.7K 150 35
In 2012, Louis Tomlinson was just twenty years old, he had an amazing step father, a wonderful mother, great siblings, but his boyfriend...he was inv...
2.8K 44 22
It was a normal day. It was the afternoon and I, being as I am, was still in my pjs. I was visiting my real mom since I live with my step-mom and my...
1.6M 15.4K 199
What's it called? That's what they are! I just really love 1D and writing about my bizarre life. YOU SHOULD READ THIS...or not. idrc :) ~~~~~~~~~~...