One Direction One Shots (REQU...

By BlackParadise

This is my place for putting all of my short stories/page long tales about One Direction REQUESTS ARE CURRE... More

Empty (Ziam)
Confessions (Nouis Tomlinoran)
I Can't Hear You (Niall)
Loss (Zayn)
Be Careful What You Wish For (Niall) (Age Play)
What are you? (Harry)
Taken (Liam)
My Brother (Liam Payne)
Run Away (Harry Styles+Liam Payne)
Let's Tell The World (Lilo Paynlinson)
Coming Out To The Boys (Ziam Palik)
Preference Number One
Sacrifices (Harry)
I Will Find You (Niall)
Secrets (Louis) (Hybrid)
My Twin (Lou/Niall)
Secrets (Larry) (Hybrid) PART TWO
Preference Number Two
Preference Number Three
Preference Number Four
Preference Number 5
Summer Love (Harry)
I'll Do Anything (Louis)
Please Forgive Me (Harry)
A New Arrival (Zayn)
My Story (Louis)
Work It Out (Louis/Liam)
Marry Me (Lilo)
Skin and Bones (Zianourry FRIENDS- Niall Centric)
Pain (Niall)
All Alone (Zianourry)
Protective (Ziam)
Kisses and Dates (Larry Stylinson)
Brat (Ziam)"
The Little One (AU) (Zayn!Baby)
Change (Ziall)
CHOICES!!!!
Forever Young
Harriet
The Fourth (Zouis)
How I Met Your Father (Niall)
Down A Peg Or Two (Louis)
The Little One P2 (AU) (Zayn!Baby)
Big Brother Saves The Day (Louis)
Rabid Fan... NO WAY (Liam)
Just A Couple In Love (Niam)
Please (Lirry)
The Wedding (Narry)
The Little One (P3)
Slave (Lilo)
Hurt (Niall!Centric)
Hurt (Niall!Centric) PART 2
My Liam (PART 2 to Please)
Six Degrees Of Separation (Niam)
Missing Sister Mister (Ziam)
Caught (Teenager!Zayn) (Dads!Lirry) (Older!Niall) (Boyfriend!Louis)
Preference Number 6
News (Ziam)
Lost (Baby!Niall) (Zerrie)
The Little One (P4)
Admitted (Slight!Larry... VERY SLIGHT)
Bride or Groom?
Work This Out (Lilo)
Little Things (Nouis)
Old Faces, New Places (Nouis)
Lost (Baby!Niall) (Zerrie) PART 2
Go. Leave. Don't Come Back. (Ziall)
This Is Us (PROMPT)
Deepest Darkest Secrets (Zarry)
Safety In Numbers
Every Three Months (Larry)
The Virus

One Good Reason (Zarry)

4.2K 44 2
By BlackParadise

A/N This Prompt made me sorta sad but I jumped on it, because I had heaps of ideas, so Anon person... HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Prompt: OMG YAY, YOU DO BOYXBOY!!!! Ok, could you do a Zarry where Harry is depressed and wants to die and it's really fluffy and Zayn is trying to convince him not to kill himself? Like Zayn is trying to stop him jumping off a building or something?

"Harry, don't do this" He called out, the wind whipping around them. "I can't do it anymore" Harry called back from where he was standing on the edge, with his toes poking over the edge of the bulding. They were fifty stories up, and the fall would kill him.

"Harry, please, we can work through this" Zayn begged, not wanting the love of his life to drop to his death. Not that he had ever told him.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't leap of the edge" Harry said, teetering. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the rest of the boys standing a few metres behind him, and crowds on the ground pointing to Harry. He stepped slightly closer, hoping to find someway to pull Harry back quickly without pushing them back over, or making Harry freak out and jump.

"Because we all need you" He said and Harry let out a bitter laugh. "Not good enough" He said, leaning forwards. Zayn thought frantically, the wind increasing in pace as Harry started to step off the edge. 

"Because I'm in love with you" He screamed and Harry froze, turning around. "What?" He stuttered out, face showing shock. "I'm in love with you and if you step off that ledge, I will be right behind you" Zayn cried, tears beginning to fall. Harry stepped off the ledge slightly and Zayn took his chance, sprinting towards Harry and tackling him sideways, to the safety of the roof. He pinned him down.

"Please Harry, I love you, don't do this" he begged as the other boys approached. Harry nodded, his own face covered in tears. "I love you too" the whispered was almost inaudible, but Zayn heard it. He looked at the curly-haired boy in shock.

Harry said nothing more, but leaned up and kissed him, right on the mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466 3 5
A collection of One Direction one shots for each of the boys written by moi :) I don't take requests, but new ideas are welcome. Feel free to comment...
675K 8.8K 142
Hey my angels!! This is our first completed book of Niall imagines, we have started another both which is in continuation of this!! (The link will b...
3.6K 44 18
*Requests Taken* Just a collection of preferences about a little band called One Direction. Personal one shot requests will be taken. Message me on...
9K 112 48
Hey I'm Emma, see I just moved from Canada, all the way to London, yeah London as in the UK, with my two best friends, hoping for a new life and a ne...