My wattpad mystery boy (compl...

By laura_christina1997

Who knew an ebook community could be so life changing. Well Ellie Love sure didn't. One day she revives a mes... More

My wattpad mystery boy
Chapter one: bing bong bing
chapter two: purple car=COOL
chapter three: Twister
chapter four: Revenge sunday
chapter Five : the magic of disney
Chapter Six: well there goes the xmas party
Chapter seven: "we need a new striker"
Chapter eight: game time biotch
Chapter nine: " he can be sub"
Chapter ten: DUN DUN DUN
Authors note
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
16
Mini announcement
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one.
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Authors note. Xox
Chapter thirty seven
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ.
Chapter thirty eight.
Chapter thirty nine.
Chatper fourty: dizzy dizzy dizzy
Chapter forty one
Forty-two
SORRY!!
Chapter forty three.
Epilogue.
Final author note.
MWMB EDITED

Chapter seventeen

551 21 9
By laura_christina1997

Technology has its pros and cons.

Sebastian and I sat on my bed searching for any information about who my parents are. So far no luck, like every other day.

"Seb I really don't think we're going to find them."

"We will Ellie!"

"We have no leads, no clues as to who they even are, who I even am!"

"Don't give up on me now Ellie. Not now especially since I just got you back."

I felt so guilty right then, why did I have to get with Damon.

I opened my mouth to tell Sebastian what I did but he stopped me by placing his lips on mine. Even though I was drowning in guilt I gave in and kissed him back.

I'm so screwed.

** one months later**

Placing my books in my locker I sighed and shut my eyes. I was so tired.

Me and Sebastian were up till two am trying to find my parents and then for the next two hours I was trying to work out what I was going to do about my current situation. Again.

I miss the days when the only attention I got from boys was from my team.

"Hey Ellie" a voice from my left spoke.

That smirk, I could hear it in his voice.

"What do you want?" I said slamming my locker shut. I swear these things are just around to annoy us, like Damon.

"Just to talk"

"We'll your talking now"

He dropped his voice down to a whisper "I want to know why you walked out on me."

I had successfully avoided him for a month, it wasn't hard he was ignoring me too. Okay Ellie, you knew it was going to happen stick with the plan.

"What? I'm sorry Damon but I have no idea what you are talking about"

I challenged him with a smirk of my own "you must be hallucinating Damon. See you at practice."

I turned and started walking down the long, now full hallway to my next class. "Ellie Love! You know exactly what I'm talking about" his voice roared through the hall and every one turned to look at Damon and me. I jut rolled my eyes and kept walking while replying "what? That your gay?"

His own fault for messing with me, if I had eyes in the back of my head I'm sure he would be furious right now. I laughed to myself while ignoring the few stares I was getting although they were now all staring at Damon.

That should teach him for getting in my pants.

***

By the end of school rumors had spread.

'Ellie love, yeah you know that girl, she said he was gay.'

'he got with mr Patterson, the PE teacher.'

'I hear he got with your dad'

' he's a prostitute on the run from the cops'

'He only joined the football team to check out all the boys'

So maybe this got a little out of hand and the last rumor has fully creeped out the team.

"Seriously Ellie! You have to kick him what if he rapes us!"

"Yeah I heard that he was planning to next week."

"You guys are all idiots, and very stereotypical. Damon isn't really gay it's just something in said to annoy him but it must've got heard by someone and a rumor spread."

The boys all looked away from me with a guilty expression on their face.

"Now you are all going to accept Damon as a part of this team, I know me and him have out differences but he is still part of this team, and what is this team?"

"Family" Eric said.

"Yes family, and what does a family do?"

Silence.

"Love and accept each no matter who or what they are."

Again they looked away guilty. "I know it was you boys who spread the rumor about Damon and mr Patterson. I am going to look for Damon and the rest of you are going to do push up and sit ups until I get back with Damon, and then you are going to apologize to him. Sebastian make sure no one leaves, and if any one does they have to come back and train for another hour plus the time they missed."

The boys an Sebastian nodded at me an do wales off the field to find Damon.

I searched every room in the school, and the boys bathroom. Yes, I don't ever want to do that again.

I went to the last place on the school that I hadn't looked. The library.

No one ever goes on the library.

I did a quick scan with my eyes and them just as I gave up I heard someone crying softly behind the non-fiction section.

Curiously I walked over and peered around the shelf. Guilt washed over me like I was trapped in a tsunami.

"Oh god Damon, I'm so sorry! I never meant for it to get this out of hand"

He jumped when he heard my voice but he refused to look up at me and I heard a muffled "it's fine."

"No it's not fine Damon, I'm so sorry. Will you just look at me!"

Reluctantly he looked up at me his eyes red and swollen.

"Damon I'm so sorry. I just I don't know what to do okay, I like you and I like Sebastian. I just don't know who I want to be with. But I shouldn't have gone that far."

"It's okay Ellie, thanks for apologizing."

"I'm really sorry"

"It's fine"

"No it's not. your crying!"

"Really little miss perfect? Just because your life's perfect doesn't mean every one else's is. Your not the only reason I'm crying."

"You think my life is perfect? Far from it! My parents are never around, me and my brother are lucky if we see them twice a year. I found out I'm adopted but you wanna know what sucks most in my life, seeing the guy I care about crying and it's all my fault."

Damon sat there for a minute in silence before finally speaking "I didn't know that." Something in his eyes then sparkled and he looked me straight in the eyes "you care about me?"

My eyes went wide "oh um... You weren't meant to uh know that."

Smiling he leaned closer to me "I care about you too" he leaned ever closer and softly placed his lips on mine. Smiling into the kiss I returned the kiss. A loud slamming of a door made us both jump back. We both ran to the door and once out side we saw Sebastian sprinting down the hall.

Gulping I realized what had happened, so did Damon.

"I'm sorry Damon, but this can't happen. Bye"

I knew that by now the practice would be over so i decided to leave school premise. I texted Philip and told him he would just be picking up Sebastian and I would be going home later.

Now where do I go?

***

"Eric what am I going to do?" I asked stuffing my face with another spoonful of chocolate ice cream.

"Well you have two nice guys from what I've heard, but really this is up to you."

I had gone to Eric's and told him everything and now we were sitting cross legged on his bed eating ice cream.

Suddenly he looked really worried and I asked him what's wrong.

"Can I trust you to keep a really big secret?"

"You can trust me with anything Eric."

He took a deep breath "Ellie you know how the whole thing with me and you? Bout how I liked you"

"Yeah?"

"We'll that's just a cover story, yeah a few years ago when I was younger I had a major crush on you but for the past three years uhm, to put it simply Ellie, I'm gay."

My jaw dropped, this I never expected.

It took me a few minutes to recover from my shock "have you told any one else?"

"No, just you" he replied sadly.

"Wow, Eric I don't want to pressure you but I think you should tell Sam."

"I know"

I smiled up at him "Eric no matter what he says he's your brother he will always love you, just like I do."

"Thanks El, I knew I could count on you" he reached over and gave me a huge hug and kissed my check.

"Aw don't get all lovey on me" I said laughing.

Just then there was a knock on Eric's door.

"Enter my rape dungeon" he said in a deep voice making me laugh much harder.

In came an upset looking Sam.

"Hey Sam what's wrong?" Eric asked his twin immediately.

"I heard everything. " He replied solemnly.

"Oh, um"

"Its okay Eric, like Ellie said ill always love you. Your my little brother."

"Only by 36 seconds." Eric retorted with a goofy smile.

"Whatever, anyway i just wanna say that I understand but what I don't get is why you didn't tell me instead of Ellie, i mean it's ELLIE."

"Hey!" I said glaring at him "just coz Eric loves me more."

"Pfft whatever. Oh and you need to sort out your life Ellie, two guys? Seriously. Slut!"

I faked looking offended but failed as I started laughing.

Eric smiled and took the opportunity to speak "I just thought you'd judge me, but any way know that you guys know I should tell you about my boyfriend" he said smiling shyly.

Me and Sam shared the same shocked look "boyfriend!?"

---A/N----

I liked this chapter and fell in love with the twins even more haha.

So I'm just going to tell you all my other book 'last deep breath' that I'm going to continue after this im going to post the first chapter soon.

It's about a girl named Andi who turns into a mermaid.

It's different to this lol.

Remember to vote and comment and tell others about this :)

And read cookieeraider's story my life. It's really good.

Love you all stay sweet.

And I may not be able to update for a whole I start back at school tomorrow so yeah... Lol xoxo Laura

--------> pic on side of characters cept Phillip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 714 15
He made a bet with his friends that he could get under her legs just by pretending to like her and at the end he would break up with her and reveal a...
48.2K 783 34
They're best friends. Nothing more right? ⚠️currently being re written (for the most part)⚠️
128K 978 111
You're always searching for new books and you think you've read them all. Here's some great books written by even better writers You can even suggest...
740K 18K 29
Follow Amelia and see how she finds love after being Banished by her own Alpha mate.