Discontinued: To Be A Queen (...

By senddowntheangels

Squeal to The Time I Became Queen. (Please read that first or you'll be lost the entire story) Sayuri Mika M... More

Prologue: One year Later
To Be A Hated Kingdom
To Be Changed
To Be A Son
To Be A Secret
To Be A King: The Last Cigarette
To Be The Light
To Be A...
To Be Helpless: Cold
To Be Apart Of Kage
Preview: To Be An Alliance Leader
For To Be A Bachelor
To Be An Alliance Leader And A Truth Is Revealed!
Bachelors Part One
Bachelors Part Two
Bachelor Part Three
Bachelor Part Four
To Be A Must Read!
To Be A Prince's Light
To Be Invited
To Be An Update
On Hold
To Be A Princess: The Nightmare
To Be Exhausted: Preview
Not a Promise
To Be Exhausted: The Kiss With A Cut
To Be A Flower
To Be Haji
To Be Haji: Fail
HELP!!
To Be Caught-To Be Betrayed
To Be Rin Images
To Be A Knight:Preview
To Be A Knight: Unwanted Hero
Introduction: Enter Haru Bert'Haven !
To Be A Watcher
To Be Revealed: The Betrayer
To Be Ill
Drawings
To Be The New
The Time I Became Queen
Hello!

To Be A Prince: The Beginning of the Cursed Eye

1.2K 50 14
By senddowntheangels

Authors note! PLEASE READ BEFORE THE CHAPTER!

I apologize for taking so long to update but now I would like to take the time to express some things. I understand that some of you want me to update as soon as I can and wish to show your enthusiasm over comments. It's fine that you want me to hurry up with updates, but know this I AM A HUMAN. I am in school, I work, I volunteer, I have family and friends that all come before this and any story that I have attempted to write.

It's okay to comment on my chapters and such. To a point.

It's okay to message me. To a point.

What's not okay is commenting repeatedly telling me to update even if you put a 'please' in front of it. That's not going to make me update any faster, it makes me annoyed and irritated.

I'm not trying to call anyone out.

What's also not okay is messaging me every day telling me to update and saying things to me that is offensive and could be taken as possible threats. Rather this person does this because I'm not updating at their desired speed or because they for some reason have a grudge against me. It's not okay. If I get one more threat or offensive message any more I will personally delete this story and possibly my account.

I have blocked and taken care of the people who have sent rude messages to me so hopefully no one feels the need to say such things to me on here again.

I don't want to delete this. But I will if need be. I love my readers and supporters and I thank you all.

So again please stop commenting and messaging me to update. I wont. Simply put it I will make you wait longer even if that means I lose readers.

But it's absolutely ridiculous sometimes. Like right now I have homework and two test and a quiz to study for but I chose to update because I am tired of the comments and such.

Thank you for those who have been so patient with me and I hope you can keep that patience.

Just know that if I have time during my classes and study periods that I have been writing the chapters. So than all I would need to do is type it out.

So again be patient with me I have dozen's of other things going on in my life that sometimes I cannot focus on writing this. It's just a hobby, writing and art are mere hobbies, not my job.

Well here's the next chapter.

It was dark.

Dark under the envies, green pines of the bushes and the high trees that the sun poked through with rays of light.

It was humid.

The earth's sail was damp from the previous weeks downpour.

It was loud.

In the silent breeze crickets played a melody while the birds sand from their nest. The heavy breathing from a giggling boy hidden within the pines making small, almost inaudible, echoes.

His soft laughs silenced when feet snapped a twig in half. Making it the loudest echo, causing the birds to stop singing at the insects to scatter.

The footsteps crept closer and closer to the tiny boy.

Then they stopped... right in front of the bush he rested beneath.

The small boy held his breathe for a mere second when he couldn't hold in his laughter any longer. He jumped out grinning and laughing as he launched himself on the mans leg.

"Papa, papa!" he shouted while jumping up and down making the man release a deep chuckle, "Did I scare you Papa? hehe..."

The man looked at him with light purple eyes with grey rims. His hair a dirty blond, almost brown, color that went just an inch past his chin. He had a light brown beard and tan skin. The man wore black pants and a maroon vest of a white dress shirt, with a chain necklace with a yellow star on a blue pendant.

He laughed picking up the boy, "Yes, my boy you gave me such a fright that was deemed speechless!" The man held up his onto his shoulders as he began to walk out of the forest.

The boy grinned, feeling accomplished at his success.

He had magenta eyes with a light green color around the pupil. His light brown hair was messy and slightly longer toward the front and his skin wasn't pale but wasn't as tan as his fathers. The boy wore a green dress shirt and brown shorts with a bracelet that held a yellow star on it. He was just 4.

They broke through the trees ending and onto a path leading into a village within the mountains. Once in the village everyone greeted them with a 'Hello!' or 'Good evening,' and a bow.

"Welcome back your majesty!"

"Did you have fun in the forest dear Prince?"

Several questions were thrown at the young boy about his day and what he did or found in the forest and such before they got to large gates. These gates lead up to a giant red oak double door, door. The doors being connected to a great big castle that was white and blue with blue flags that had golden stars on each of them.

"Good evening King Kaede and Prince Masahiko," guards and servants bowed.

The boy played happily throughout the days in the forest with his father or servants, when his father was busy, or even his mother the Queen. Sadly, three years past and the Queen died of an illness.

Her ebony hair went to her shoulders in thick strings of curls and her brown eyes, with specks of pink, no longer held a shinning spark in them as they laid open, staring at the ceiling. Her once light brown skin was pale, some may have even said grey. Her body cold.

"Mama?" Masahiko stared at his mother, him being the one finding her dead in her bed. He had a nightmare and decided to go to his mothers side, the King being out on business.

Later that week the funeral was held. And Queen Mayumi was burred underneath a cherry blossom tree that was on top of a hill miles away from the castle.

Masahiko was only 7 at the time.

Less than a year later, that's when things changed drastically.

Masahiko was still a cheerful child just slightly less happy. And that happiness slowly started to turn to pain.

He began to get headaches and had trouble sleeping most nights. Sometimes, when he did sleep, he'd have nightmares of finding his dead mothers corpse, but when he awoke he would find himself underneath the tree where his mother lies, 6 feet under.

Soon enough, after dozens of the same incidents, Masahiko found himself to no longer care and just dealt with it. He never slept, dark circles formed under his dull eyes as they started to turn more green as the days went by. The magenta color fading.

His father weeps believing his child had an illness as well and summoned the best doctors he could muster from other kingdoms.

But nothing worked.

Soon the King fell into an ill mental state, doctors claimed he was mad. Not in the sense of anger but as in he was considered crazy. Unstable.

He'd randomly kill servants, abuse anyone who upset him and destroyed the castle. Never going near his sons room.

After a few months of the King falling into madness he died as well. He was so disoriented that he fell down the large flight of stairs hitting his head to hard on the solid ground.

Masahiko didn't attend the funeral but knew King Kaede's body laid six feet under right next to his mother's.

A new addition of pain fell over Masahiko's state of mind. He was in a depressed state more so than he had been previously.

Masahiko's eyes started to bleed anytime he'd look out his window, the focus in his eyes would lead straight to his parents graves. He didn't understand why his eyes did that nor did he care he just wanted it to end. He called this Sumire Himitsu, meaning Violet Secret.

On his 8th birthday he was to become King. Though it's a young age, he wouldn't really rule just be taught too and learn until he was older.

But, that time never happened...

The pain in his eyes became worse each second and he couldn't control the blood that streamed down his cheeks when he opened his eyes. His eyes were now consumed by a lime green color no more was there speck of pink left. He was overcome with some strange rage from within that he would just scream and cry. Images would flash within his mind causing extraordinary pain.

Masahiko became unstable.

So unstable that on the mid-afternoon of his birthday he took his own life... on top of the hill underneath the cherry blossom tree where his mother and father laid 6 feet under.

And this is the sad tale of Masahiko, Prince of the Kingdom held within the mountains, Hideyoshi.

A young man's eyes snapped opened as he shot up from his sleeping position. He stared dazed at his hands, the ones he used to take his own life with, his chest ached as if the wound was still fresh.

"Masahiko?"

Said boy was still 8 years old but he looked older, his hair slightly longer. He looked over at the sound of a sweet voice to see a young woman with long brown hair and magenta eyes, grey circles blushed slightly underneath them. Her skin pale and cold looking but her smile and eyes were warm and inviting.

Next to the woman was an older man. White hair, white beard, tan skin, blue eyes with a magenta pupil.

"Was it another nightmare Prince Masahiko?" the old man asked worriedly.

Masahiko looked away from them and around the place they lived.

It was all black, literally. As if their eyes were shut and they were consumed with this darkness, the only thing they could see was themselves. However, Masahiko could change their surrounding. If he wanted to be by trees and grass than his mind can change it, like an imaginary land with real people. But if he was suddenly startled and such it would go back to darkness.

He was alone in this place for many, many, years. Centuries.

Then, 14 years ago, the woman appeared and about fours after that the older man showed up and Masahiko's world was a little bit more colorful. Soon another person will show up as well but that's what they are trying to prevent.

He looked back to the two after some thinking before saying, "King Hiroko, Queen Mi-Kimi, the time is nearing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 266 22
Third book in the series. First book: Kakashi's Teammate, the Lightning Goddess Second book: Never Forget *** Although Sasuke has returned to the vi...
74.3K 2.4K 16
Kasumi now has her loyality lying with the Akatsuki but Kiba still believes he can bring her back. Only time will tell as the Akatsuki slowly begin t...
98.1K 2.9K 31
Ahsoka Aoyama, the last member of the legendary Aoyama clan, was deemed a prodigy in every regard since she was young. After the obscure death of her...
32.8K 855 44
***COMPLETED*** (Read at your own risk--I started writing this when I was 13) The life of a princess is stereotyped as the dream of all girls. A peac...