The Mobster's Daughter

By Katrena-Faddis

Nikki is a mobster's daughter and that was never a problem until she turns 4 and her father is killed. Now sh... More

Prologue
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three-
Chapter Four-
Authors note:
Chapter Five-
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight-
Chapter Nine-
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve-
Author's note-
Chapter Thrirteen-
Chapter Fourteen-
Chapter Fifteen-
Chapter Sixteen-
Chapter Seventeen-
Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen-
Changer Twenty-
Chapter Twenty One-
Chapter Twenty Two-
Chapter Twenty Three-
Chapter Twenty Four-
Chapter Twenty Five-
Chapter Twenty Seven-
Chapter Twenty Eight-
Chapter Twenty Nine-
Chapter Thirty-
Chapter Thirty One-
Chapter Thirty Two-
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty Four-
Chapter Thirty Five-
Chapter Thirty Six-
Chapter Thirty Seven-
Chapter Thirty Eight-
Chapter Thirty Nine -
Epilogue -
The Mobster's Wife-
Last update for this story!

Chapter Twenty Six-

439 24 4
By Katrena-Faddis

Hey guys! The last chapter So for the last few weeks I have had cheer practice until 8 at night and I already get up at 4:30 in the morning, so I was never able to update. I'm sorry, please don't hate me and just know that I will finish this story as soon as I can.

Above or to the side is Theo's private plane.
Love,
Katrena-faddis
(If you have any questions about my stories or when I will update then feel free to pm me)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikki's P.O.V.-

I could feel my eyes lids getting heavier through out the night and when we were saying our goodbyes I was having a hard time keeping them open.

"Promise me that you will call we when you land so that I know your safe." Kayla demanded as she pulled me into a hug.

"Land? We're flying somewhere?" I asked in surprise, Theo has kept all information containing our honeymoon a secret from me. I wasn't even allowed to pack my bags, he asked Kayla to do it.

She slapped her forehead. "Dang it! I wasn't supposed to tell you, Theo can't know that you know anything! Is that clear?"

"Crystal." I said and mockingly raised my hand in the boy scouts way. "Now tell me, will I like where we are going?"

"Definitely! Theo has planned everything out for you. It's going to be super romantic and beautiful!" She let out a squeal of excitement. "You are so lucky!"

She's right, I am lucky.

I look up and see Theo saying his goodbyes to his parents. "I will call you when we get there, I'll miss you!" I say and pull her into one last hug.

"You say that like we will never see each other again, if you don't remember we are kinda related now, there's no getting rid of me." Kayla responded with a smirk. "Be safe and have fun."

I nodded as I walked over to my mom. She pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed my hair like she used to do when I was a kid. "I can't believe that you are actually married, it seems like just yesterday Joey told me his plan."

I sigh. "It does, doesn't it. I still can not believe that my future was decided when I has four, and I actually would enjoy it."

Mom kissed my forehead. "Just promise me that if anything ever happens, you will tell me. I know how these Italian men use their anger and I don't want you to be the receiver of that pain."

I was shocked, I know I was young when he died, but I think I would have known if dad had ever hurt mom. "Mom, did dad ever hit you?"

She quickly shook her head and had a look as if the thought appalled her. "Of course not, but your dad's father hit grandma when they were younger. I also saw this happen with my own parents, so please promise me that no matter what he says or does, you will tell me. If you ever feel scared about the mob then go to Joseph, he gave your father his word that no matter what happens he would watch over you."

"Mom, I love Theo, and I know that he will keep me safe no and until the day I die." I felt the sadness when I lied and said that I loved Theo because I finally came to the conclusion that no matter what we will always have a loveless marriage. I won't love him and he won't love me. That's how our story began and that is how it will end.

I felt a light touch on my back, I turned and found Theo. "Sweetheart, we need to be leaving soon if we are to get there on time."

"Of course, honey I love you and please be safe. In more ways then one, I know you have to have kids soon, but please don't make me a grandma to young." She pulled me in for one last hug before Theo and I started walking to the awaiting limo.

People threw the little rice pellets as we waved goodbye. As we stepped into the limo all I could think was this was a new beginning, I am making my way to my honeymoon where I will be alone for two weeks with my husband.

I have never been so terrified.
***

When we pulled up to the airport I found that Kayla had miss used the word plane, because plane puts into your mind cramped seats, crying children, and that annoying eight year old that proceeds to continuously kick the back of your seat no matter how many times you ask them to stop. Instead of seeing that I saw a huge jet with the name Chavez written plane as day on the side.

I must have sat there a long time because suddenly Theo was opening my door and offering me his hand. "Ready?" I quickly placed my hand in his and allowed him to help me out of the car.

"As I will ever be." I said in response to his question. As we boarded the plane I watched luggage after luggage being placed in the under carriage of the plane. "Why so much?"

"Some is our luggage, some is food to stock the house and some is the guards luggage." Theo explained.

"Guards? I thought that now we were married we wouldn't need those." I asked in shock once we boarded the plane and I saw that there was at least ten bodyguards.

Theo led me past a curtain to a new area of the plane. There was a bar, large t.v. and large comfortable looking chairs. "No, if anything you need them more now. I am officially the mob leader and with that tittle comes enemies and they would do anything to hurt me, even if it ment harming my wife. We might be going somewhere excluded, but I felt that we should bring some of my men to make sure you stay safe."

I brought my hands to the sides of his face and kissed him softly. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He reclined the chairs we were sitting in and raised the bar between us. "Here lay down and get some rest, don't even try to argue I saw how many times you yawned on the way here."

I layed down and put my head on his chest to fall asleep. I heard him ask one of the guards to bring a few blankets and felt as one was being placed around me, but after that I was dead asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry it taking forever for this update and sorry it is so much of a filler chapter, but now you know a little about Nikki's family. This chapter is 1168 words, if you would want longer chapters that would be a longer wait, but more would happen. Tell me what you think!

Love,
Katrena-Faddis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1M 627K 56
She wants to escape it all. She runs from it. She gets a chance to leave it all behind. And she does, without thinking twice. Gabrielle leaves...
22 0 11
Five years ago, Gabrielle Silverstone had it all. She had money, fame, and a handsome loving husband. That all changed in the blink of an eye. She wa...
1.4M 30K 19
"There are rules!you must follow them!"he yells making me jump back "What if I don't"I barely whisper yet he was able to hear me perfectly fine and...
603K 12.6K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...