Why Me?(Third book of Call me...

Af percabethforever0414

After everything, things looked liked they were destinied to go right. Unfortuantely, they went left. Annab... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Happy B-Day Percy
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
.... The Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Holiday Special
Epilogue
Wow.

Chapter 27

568 32 9
Af percabethforever0414

Annabeth's POV

I felt like I was in the middle of a bunch of mines.

I couldn't sit, or take on step. I could strech. I had to be stuck in the same uncomfortable position forever. One little finger could send me toppling and make me go boom.

That didn't sound very fun.

I stole glimspes of Percy, while Victor slept in the middle. It was kind of odd, how he slept. He didn't make a sound, or show any sign he was sleeping. He looked like if he had just closed his eyes. Percy- he twitched, mumbled, and drooled. Sometimes kicked. I moved my gaze to Percy again. I didn't like the scar on his neck. It made him look somewhat older. The pure white streak stood out on his pitch black hair. His eyes were half closed as he was clenching his fist tight. Suddenly, his eyes focused and glared at me. Suprised, I turned around, my cheeks burning. I saw him scowl in the corner of my eye and go back to his unfocused state again. I couldn't help but stare again.

Gods he was handsome.

I blinked and stared at him.

I couldn't tear my eyes off of him. Somewhat in a trance, I watched him relax in some way and close his eyes half way. I sighed and leaned back, etching his face into my head.

~

"Will you be okay on the plane?"

Percy glanced down at me slightly. "Of course."
"I'll-"
He walked right past me, leaving me behind. Victor didn't even glance at me. I went along behind Victor and watched him talk to Percy. Percy nodded off his words and Victor scowled at him.
When we got on the plane, I sat next to Percy. He stood up immediately and moved his seat next to Victor. Hazel sat beside me. She smiled slightly at me, and I knew she understood how I was feeling.
I sighed.

Only if Percy knew.

~

Percy's POV

I wasn't feeling very good.

Maybe I was just carsick. I wasn't sure. When I got on the plane, it just got worse. I closed my eyes and looked down, crossing my arms in front of me.
"Are you okay?"
I shrugged.
Victor set a glass of water in front of me.
"Tell me if you aren't."
I sipped water slowly and glanced at Annabeth. Hazel was sleeping beside her and she looked a little down. Her hair was down, slightly hiding her owl earrings. She sighed and leaned back, closing her eyes.

I wanted to see them a bit longer.

I turned away and caught Victor glaring at me. I scowled. Suddenly, the airplane lurched and my heart lurched along with it, bringing back memories. The world spun and the edges looked a bit white. I blinked hard, but it didn't go away. I gripped the armrests tightly so that my knuckles turned white. Victor's hand slid over mine.

Calm down.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my racing heart. He tapped slowly and clearly on my hand, the only thing I knew in morse code.

Calm down.

"Idiot." he mumbled under his breath, taking his hand off. I took another shuddery breath, slowly. E

Calm down.

That was the past.

THE PAST.

JUST THE PAST.

YOU THINK SO??????

PERSEUS.

MY DEAR PERSEUS.

DON'T TRY TO.

DON'T EVEN DARE.

SO.

calm down.

Yes.

I swallowed hard.

The only thing falling down around me was my life anyway.

~

Victor's POV

Percy fell asleep somehow.

Not in a very peaceful sleep. He kept waking me, mumbling and twitching. I sighed and leaned back, tired. We would arrive soon. Maybe I would wake him. I glanced at him. I wasn't sure. He had a hard time sleeping nowadays, and there was a small chance he would end up sleeping tonight. I would wake him when we arrived.

He needed his sleep.

I wasn't happy about this quest. I wanted to tell him not to do anything, just stay in the infirmary, but the look in his eyes stopped me.

I huffed and opened my eyes, glancing at Percy once again. He was fine. He had a few healing scars, and his heart was functioning well atleast for now. He was-

He woke up.

His eyes flew open and he lurched forward, wrapping his arms around himself faster than light. His eyes were wide, and he was breathing hard.
"Percy?"
"Wh- when are we arriving?"
I furrowed my eyebrows. "Soon."
He took a deep breath. "Like... How long?"
"

Less than 30 minutes."
He swallowed hard and rubbed his face, mumbling something.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes. I'm fine."

It wasn't that convincing.

Maybe a nightmare? He always had a fear of flying, except when he was on his wings or a pegsi. It could be just that.

Just that.

I glanced at him one last time, watching him trying to calm himself down.

Just that.

~

I hated the way Percy looked at Annabeth.

He denied it. He said he hated Annabeth. Acted like it.

Lies.

I knew it by the way he looked at her. How she was like a rose surroundes by thick glass walls- only to see and not to touch.

He shouldn't like her.

He was a idiot. An fool sunken deep down in love. I scowled and stirred the soup in the pot.

"Uh.... Victor?"

"What." I snapped.

"Do you like cooking?"

I scowled at the food I had made. Hazel looked from far away with wide eyes. Leo stared at the table with wide eyes, and Percy smiled, just a little bit.
"He tends to cook when he's annoyed." Percy informed Leo.
"Oh."
He sat down and started eating, which made me feel a little bit better. I looked at Hazel.
"Get Annabeth."
She scurried away to get her and Annabeth came out to the small table that was cluttered with food.
Her eyes widened. "Are we allowed to use this much money?"
I slammed the spoon on the table, feeling somewhat annoyed at her presence.
"I don't care. Percy can conjure some more."
Leo sat down and took a big bite.
"This is really good!"
Hazel sat down next to him. Percy looked a bit happier with the blue food. "Sit down." Percy smiled.

He loved food.

I didn't see his smile in a while.

I sighed as all of my irriation melted away. I sat next to him and ate, hoping he knew that all I wanted was to be alive, well, and happy.

~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

28.6K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
6.7K 108 23
After heartbreak, Piper is found in the woods by Lord Chaos; who helps her become stronger than ever. A Jason Grace x Piper Mclean fanfiction!
Hellfire Af moh

Fan Fiktion

10.8K 339 44
[ PERCY JACKSON; COMPLETE ] There was supposed to be peace after the Last War. There wasn't supposed to be any other threat; not for them. They wante...
81.7K 3.2K 16
My love torn away. My will gone with her. I am already hanging off a thin thread. When this new kid, a son of Aphrodite comes, my string breaks off. ...