Marvel Preferences and Imagin...

By Mrs_Nomad

Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Sam Wilson Clint Barton Wanda Maximoff Pietro Maximoff T'Challa Peter Parker Tony... More

#1 ~ How You Meet
#2 ~ How You Sleep
#3 ~ Your First Argument
#4 ~ His Favourite Thing About You
#5 ~ He Comes Home From A Mission
#6 ~ What He Calls You
#7 ~ You're Insecure
#8 ~ TV Programme You Watch
#9 ~ He says 'I love you'
#10 ~ His Hugs
#11 ~ He Saves You
#12 ~ You See Him Cry For The First Time
#13 ~ On Your Period
#14 ~ You Hear Him Talk About You
#15 ~ Your Song | Pt. 1
#15 ~ Your Song | Pt. 2
#16 ~ They Meet Your Family | Pt. 1
#16 ~ They Meet Your Parents | Pt. 2
Imagine ~ -Nico_DiAngelo-
Steve Rogers Gets Jealous
Imagine ~ Shayna_Holmes
Imagine ~ Nicky66
Imagine ~ purpleshadow14
Imagine ~ TheCreatorOf1Derland
Imagine ~ SamMaggiolino
Imagine ~ jaidaXdanes
Imagine ~ xxavengersloverxx
Imagine ~ sb3367
Imagine ~ ThenaOdinson
Imagine ~ alliegatur
Imagine ~ BrookeKnight085
Imagine ~ -sunnyniall
Imagine ~ Boymeetsworldfanmel
Imagine ~ Desmond_Hume
Imagine ~ purpleshadow14
Imagine ~ kjsd562
Imagine ~ ChancellorTheRapper
Imagine ~ astory4you
Imagine ~ WitchDoctor21
Imagine ~ AvalonLaurel
Imagine ~ Samarra_Lovely
Imagine ~ Luna_is_a_kitten
Imagine ~ Holliebee12
Imagine ~ PurdyPinja
Imagine ~ XxRobynErinxX
Imagine ~ Widowsbite1120
Pregnancy Series: Tony
Pregnancy Series: Thor
Pregnancy Series: Bruce
Pregnancy Series: Clint
Pregnancy Series ~ Loki
#17 ~ Christmas Together| Pt. 1
#17 ~ Christmas Together | Pt. 2
Imagine ~ ghita21
Please read + requests are open
Imagine - Star-Bucky-Lover x Bucky
Imagine - alt_geek_trash x Bruce
Clint x short reader : MadisonGupton
Reacting to homophobia preference : That-someone

Pregnancy Series: Steve

13.5K 258 39
By Mrs_Nomad

Pregnancy Series: Steve

Finding out || Telling him -
"Steve I want foooooood!!" You whined again for the 10th time. Steve looked up from his book and sighed at you. "What do you want?" You had been bugging him since he began reading his book and he finally answered you. "Well this might sound a bit weird but I really want gherkins, you know like the little ones in burgers at McDonalds?" He looked at you a little strangely. "So you want me to go to McDonalds to get you a box of gherkins?" You nodded and be shook his head chuckling "And why can't you go?" You smiled sweetly "Because you love me?" He smiled and leant towards you "You're lucky I do." then he gave you a little kiss and stood up from the couch. He said goodbye and left the house. You wandered into the kitchen to get a drink and stopped to look at your wedding picture. You and Steve had been married for 1 year so far and it had been the best year of your life! You felt a tear prick your eye and you wiped it away sighing "God I'm so hormonal at the moment!" You said to yourself as you carried on to the kitchen. It wasn't long before Steve got back and you ate the gherkins. "Since when have you liked gherkins anyway?" Steve asked while you were watching TV. You just simply shrugged your shoulders "I thought I didn't but then I had a random craving for them!" He smiled and stood up, stretching. "I think I'm going to go to bed, you coming?" You nodded and stood up as well. A little later on you were both in bed all snuggled up a falling asleep.

You woke up feeling violently ill and jumped out of bed, racing for the bathroom. You knelt by the toilet and began to throw up. Quickly you felt a soothing hand on your back and holding your hair back from your face. Steve murmured softly while you threw up a few more times. Once you were done you flushed the toilet and sank back to the floor, looking at Steve. He looked very worried. "Are you okay?" He asked while handing you a glass of water. You took a gulp and washed your mouth out before answering. "I don't think I'll throw up again but I don't feel better." His face creased up in worry. "Come on let's get you back to bed." then he helped you up and into bed. You fell back asleep for an hour or so before waking up feeling completely fine. You walked into the kitchen and spotted Steve by the cooker. "Hey honey" you said as you hugged him from behind. He turned around and hugged you back "You feeling any better?" You nodded happily "Yep I feel fine now. What'cha making?" You glanced at the hob "Scrambled eggs" you thought for a moment "Can I try some?" Stove looked back at you, puzzled "But you don't like eggs?" You replied "I know but they smell really good!" He chuckled "Sure, I'll make you some extra if you like it!" You leaned up on your tip toes and kissed him on the cheek before getting yourself a drink. A little while later you and Steve had both finished eating the eggs and were watching TV. You got up to go the toilet "Do you want me to pause it for you?" He called "No it's fine!" You replied. You did your business and then went to head back to the front room when suddenly you felt sick again. You turned to the toilet but didn't throw up and the sickness passed away. You sat on the toilet, with the lid down, and thought for a moment.

"Oh my god" you whispered to yourself. You could be pregnant! That would explain the sickness and the weird food cravings! You took a deep breath. Should you tell Steve before you take a test? You sat for a few minutes before Steve knocked on the door "Y/N? Everything okay?" You stood and opened the door "Yeah, sorry." he grinned "No problem." then you went back to the film. In the film a woman found out she was pregnant and you tensed up slightly when it happened. "You okay?" Steve asked, as you were smuggled into him. You nodded but didn't say anything. Steve leant forward and grabbed the remote, pausing the film. "What's up? You've been off for a while now." You sighed "Nothing's wrong Steve!" He frowned "You can tell me anything you know?" You nodded and went back to watching the film.

After the film you said you needed to go shopping and left the house. You went straight to the pharmacy and picked up a pregnancy test. You weren't sure whether to take the test and tell Steve if it was positive or tell him before or even take the test and not tell him if it's negative. Steve wanted kids so badly and you couldn't bear to get his hopes up and then not be pregnant. You drove home and headed to your en suite. You entered the bathroom and opened the box. Staring at it, you felt butterfly's in your stomach. A few deep breaths later and you still weren't ready. "Oh god I need Steve!" You said to yourself and left the bathroom, surprised to find Steve in the bedroom. "Oh Y/N!" Steve jumped when he saw you "I didn't know you were back!" Then he noticed your scared face. "Y/N what's wrong?" He said walking over to you. "Steve I need to tell you something." His face became very serious and slightly scared. "What is it?" He asked anxiously. You took a deep breath "I think I might be pregnant." It took a moment but then his face lit up! "Really?!" He asked happily. You nodded "That's brilliant!" You grinned and hugged him tightly. "I was just going to take the test but I need you with me." He smiled "Well go do whatever it is you do and then we'll wait together!" You grinned and ran back to the bathroom, not scared at all anymore. You took the test and went back to Steve. "How long do we have to wait?" He asked, still grinning. "5 minutes" he sighed "Oh Y/N I'm so happy!" You smiled "I wasn't sure whether to tell you or not because I didn't want to get your hopes up and then break them." He shook his head "I'd rather now and support you then not know at all" You chatted for a bit before your phone beeped; you'd set a timer. Anxiously you both looked and the test. "Okay so two lines means pregnant" you told Steve as you picked it up, upside down. "Oh I can't do it! You turn it over!" Steve laughed and took the test from you. "Together." Then he put one end of the stick in your hand and turned it over.

Two lines. "Oh my god!" You said loudly turning to Steve. He opened his arms and spun you around, kissing you constantly before putting you back on the floor. "I love you so much" Steve said while placing a hand on your stomach. "I love you too."

Gender || Baby names -
As you and Steve sat in the doctor's room you thought back to when you had first found out you were pregnant. It turned out that you were already about a month in and that explained why your period hadn't started. The doctor walked in, snapping your attention back to the present. "Now this will be a bit cold, if you'd like to lift up your shirt for me?" You glanced at Steve and he grinned back. You rolled up your shirt and the doctor rubbed the cold gel over your stomach and then moved the scanner around. "Okay so this is your baby here, you see the head?" You and Steve nodded, with a few tears in your eyes. Even though you'd already a couple of ultra-sounds it still made you well up at the sight of your baby! "So would you like to know the sex?" Steve looked at you and you nodded together. "Yes please" He said politely. The two of you had discussed this before coming and had agreed that you wanted to know. "Okay." The doctor looked at the screen for a few moments before turning to you and saying "You're having a little baby boy!" You let out a gasp as did Steve. "Really?" The doctor nodded and stood up "I'll give you two a moment" then she left the room. "Oh Steve we're going to have a son!" He nodded staring at the screen intently. "Oh Y/N this is amazing!" He moved to sit closer to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders "I cannot wait to meet him, our son!" You giggled as his adorable face "Well you'll have to wait a few more months!" He looked at you and grinned again. "Thank you so much for giving me a child" you felt a tear slip down your cheek from all this emotion. Steve lifted his hand and wiped away the tear, gently kissing you. The doctor came back and cleaned the gel off before letting you go.

On the journey home you began wondering about baby names. "What about Chris?" Steve asked as you entered the house. "I did think of that but I didn't really like it." You flopped onto the sofa and rubbed your little bump. "Joseph?" Steve frowned a little and shook his head. "George?" You nodded your head a little "Maybe... I'm not too sure on George." Steve gave another idea "What about Benjamin?" Again you shook your head "Nah, I can't imagine it" The two of you sat in silence and you noticed Steve looked like he was quite upset over something "Steve?" He looked up "Yeah?" You frowned and moved closer "Are you okay? I'm sorry I don't like Benjamin" He chuckled slightly "I'm fine and I don't mind about Benjamin!" You smiled and cuddled into him. A few moments later of Steve still looking upset an idea popped into your head. "Steve?" He murmured a response "Mmh?" You paused a moment "What about William? I like Will for short as well?" He was silent for a few seconds "I like William." You turned to him and smiled "William Rogers, it sounds good" he said and he grinned. You thought before saying "William Bucky Rogers sounds even better." He tended slightly before smiling at you lovingly "Thank you" You kissed him quickly "You don't have to thank me, I could tell you were thinking about him." Steve looked down for a while before you hugged him again "Even if we change our minds about William, we can keep Bucky." He smiled and kissed the top of your head. "You're amazing Y/N."

Pregnancy problems -
"Steve!!!" You shouted downstairs and he came racing up the stairs. "What? Is everything okay?" Steve asked quickly, his eyes shooting to your ever growing stomach. "What is this?" You ignored his questioned and gestured to the bed. There lay three piles of clothes. Steve's forehead creased into a frown before he turned to you "It's our washing?" You pursed your lips and rolled your eyes. "I can see that, what is it doing on our bed?" You put your hands on your hips. "You asked me to separate the washing into whites, darks and colours." You shook your head and Steve looked even more confused now. "No I asked you to separate it into the three piles and then put one of them in the washing machine!" Steve's frown increased and you saw him trying to remember what was said "No you only asked me to separate them." You sighed "Why would I say that when I know it's awkward for me to walk downstairs with a pile of clothes and this giant thing!" You said resting your hands on your stomach. Steve signed "Honey I remember the conversation exactly and you only asked me to separate them! I'll take one down now though!"

He reached for the closest pile but you spoke again "No don't take the whites!" He glanced at you "Why not?" You sighed "You need your Cap trousers washed for Monday and they're not in the white pile are they? Because you didn't put one set on earlier I won't be able to wash, dry and iron all three sets today and if the darks are done tomorrow then they won't be ready!" He looked at the laundry then back at you. Then back at the laundry and then back at you. "Honey..." He paused and stepped closer "Yes?" You asked "Are you feeling okay?" You frowned at his question "I'm perfectly fine." Steve smiled slightly before speaking again "How are the mood swings going?"

As soon as he mentioned the mood swings you felt yourself tear up "This is all just so hard Steve! This stupid pregnancy is so hard! There's the tiredness, constantly needing to pee, I've doubled in size and my hormones are all over the place!!" After your little rant you fell into Steve's strong arms and practically mashed your face into his chest while he held back a chuckle and stroked your hair. "It's okay sweetie." Your head snapped up "How do you know that? You don't have to push a fucking baby out of your body!" He pulled you close again "No I don't but think about after that, we'll have a son!" You sighed and let the tears go. They streamed down your face and you just leant into Steve. He moved you over to the bed and sat you down. After a few minutes of crying he spoke up "Come on sweetie, you know I hate seeing you like this! How about you get changed into something more comfortable, 'cause I know those pants don't quite fit around your stomach, and come downstairs? We'll watch a film or something." You let out a sigh and took in some deep breaths before nodding "Okay" You said meekly while Steve went to get you a tissue. He gave you the tissue and left you to change while he went to set the film up and get some food. After changing and washing your face you felt so much better. You looked in the mirror and smiled.

You were going to be a mum! You let out a little giggle of happiness and walked down stairs. You entered the kitchen and grabbed some popcorn while Steve was getting the chocolate and said "You ready?" He looked up and frowned when he saw your happy face. "You seem happier?" It wasn't an accusing tone, but a happy one. "Well, you know, crying releases endorphins and they make you happy so it makes sense really!" Then you 'skipped', as best you could, into the front room. Steve followed after you laughing at your mood swings, while you settled down to watch a comedy.

Labour || Holding your baby -
"STEVE!!!!!" You screamed through the house. You heard a pan drop in the kitchen, implying he'd been emptying the dishwasher. He sprinted upstairs and into the en suite; where you were. "Y/N!!" He said skidding to your side where you were knelt on the floor. "What's going on?!" He asked anxiously. "My waters broke!" You yelled out clutching his arm tightly. Steve grinned and let out a little laugh of happiness. "Okay breathe in through the nose out though the mouth! Remember like you were taught?" You nodded and breathe heavily while looking at Steve. "Why are you laughing?! This is your fault!" He smiled again and kissed you on the forehead. "Come on let's get you on the bed." He didn't answer you question but you let it go as your contraction subsided. Steve helped you up and sat you on the bed. "Right so let's go to the hospital then!" You let out a breath that turned into a laugh halfway through. Steve rested his forehead against yours and smiled, looking deeply into your eyes. He gave you a quick kiss and rested a hand on your stomach. You looked down and smiled "Hey little man don't cause your mum too much pain alright? She really likes you!" You giggled and then winced slightly. "You okay?" He asked "Yeah, let's just get to the hospital okay?" Steve nodded and grinned grabbing your little bag you'd had packed for a few days. You gingerly walked down the stairs with some support from Steve. You got to the bottom and quickly got in the car. "Let's go have a baby!" Steve said happily and you smiled back at him. Something didn't feel right.

It was about a 20 minute drive to the hospital, all the while Steve couldn't stop smiling and neither could you. But still something didn't quite seem right, you knew that birth was extremely uncomfortable but this didn't feel like what the doctor's had said it would be. You didn't want to mention it to Steve considering how happy and excited he was but you'd say something to the midwife when you got to the hospital.

When you arrived the contractions started to kick in. Steve hurried you to the birthing reception and spoke to the nurse there. You were shown to a room and told to put on the hospital gown and wait for your nurse to arrive. You lay on the bed and made yourself comfortable. The two of you sat there for a couple of hours just chatting and waiting; eventually Steve went outside and phoned your parents and both your bestfriends. The nurse arrived while Steve was outside making calls; you're not allowed to use your phone inside the hospital. "Hi! So how are things feeling?" You thought for a moment before saying "Like I'm about to give birth!" You both laughed a little, even thought she'd probably heard that joke before. The nurse proceeded to ask a few questions, occasionally frowning at your responses, and poked you a few times. "Right is there anything you want to ask me?" You shifted slightly before saying "Something doesn't feel right, I mean I know I'm going into labour but it doesn't feel like the doctors said it would." The nurse frowned and asked you a few more questions. "Do you mind if I have a feel?" She said moving towards you. You shook your head and moved your hands out of the way. She poked and prodded your stomach a bit before saying "I want to do an ultrasound just to double check everything's all right, I'm sure it is though! This doesn't sound like anything serious, a lot of women feel different during pregnancy." You nodded and she went off the get the machine she needed. You were scared now.

The nurse came back almost immediately, smiling. "The machine was just outside!" You smiled and didn't let your fear show. The nurse must have been used to spotting that though "Don't worry dear! Everything's going to be fine, and no I'm not just saying that! Anything really serious is easily identifiable and there isn't anything seriously wrong from what I can tell!" She had reassured you quite a bit but you still didn't feel completely relaxed, you wanted Steve. "I'm just going to check how far you are, okay?" She went between your legs for a moment and then came back up and said "Wow! Already 8cm! You're almost ready!" You grinned and shifted slightly. "Before I do the ultrasound do you want to wait for your partner?" You sighed in relief and nodded "Yes please, he should be up soon!" Just as you finished speaking Steve came running back in "I didn't miss anything did I?" You giggled at his reaction. "No, we're just about to do an ultrasound young man, if you'd like to sit down?" The nurse said smiling. Steve nodded and sat on the chair next to you. His face was creased with worry and concern. "Why are you having an ultrasound?" He asked you worriedly. Steve had been to all the classes and had read all the books he could in preparation for this and he knew that an ultrasound was the usual. "Something doesn't feel quite right, so we're just checking it out." He nodded and held your hand giving it a quick kiss. The nurse sat back from the machine and moved the reader over your stomach, twiddling a few dials as she did so. "Right, we do have a slight problem but not too big." Both you and Steve tensed up. "What's wrong?" Steve asked anxiously. "The baby has turned itself round and is now a breech baby." You dropped your head and sighed. Steve was still confused "Breech? What does that mean?" The nurse explained it "It's when the baby is the wrong way round, so bum first. It's still possible to give birth to the baby but there are severe risks." Steve sighed and asked "Like what?" The nurse again explained "The umbilical cord could get wrapped round the neck, the shoulders and head could get stuck, which can easily kill the baby, and the feet could get caught. We usually send the mum for a caesarean." Steve looked at you "I'll give you two a minute while I talk to a doctor."

After she left Steve turned to you "It'll be okay Y/N" He said hugging you. There were a few tears in your eyes as you replied "I know, I just didn't want to have to have a caesarean!" He nodded "I know love" Then he gave you a kiss on the forehead. A few minutes later the nurse came back in "Right I've shown the doctor the scans and he agrees with me; you should have a caesarean." You took a deep breath "If I do will he be alright? He'll be okay?" The nurse immediately nodded and stepped closer "Of course! That's why we're doing this so he will be safe! Now I have to go and tell the surgeons what to prep for but I'll be back in a jiffy!" Just before she left Steve spoke up "Am I allowed in with her?" The nurse turned back "Yes, we only allow one person in so anyone else that is coming will have to wait outside." Then she continued out the door. You and Steve sat in silence for a few moments. "Steve..." You began before he jumped up and sat on the bed next to you. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you into his side. "Y/N I know you're scared but just think that at the end of this we'll have a son!" You smiled "Ughhh I'll have a scar!" Steve chuckled "And every time I, or anyone else, sees it they will know you are a mother and a proud one at that! I will love that scar just as much as I love every other part of you! It will be a reminder of our time together before we became parents and I will cherish it every day." You smiled and kissed him on the lips while the nurse came back in. "Right we're ready for you!"

You were then wheeled into the surgery where they gave you the drugs to make it painless, settled Steve down and told him not to move before starting on you. "Steve it's weird." You said while looking at him. They put a screen up across your chest so you couldn't see what try were doing as it would probably be quite alarming watching yourself be cut open. "Why?" He asked "Because I know I've been cut open but I can't feel it!" He chuckled and kissed your forehead. Pretty quickly he was out. As soon as your heard his cries you teared up "That's my son!" You said when you heard him. Steve laughed, with a tear in his eye as well. Almost immediately the baby was placed on your chest and you held him close. "Hello William, I'm your mummy!" You whispered to him "And I'm your dad!" Steve added, leaning in. "He's beautiful" Steve whispered. As the doctors were stitching you back up, William began to cry even louder. "Shh, shh, everything's okay!" You whispered to him as he opened his eyes. Steve kissed you on the forehead and stroked William's cheek.

__________________
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in sooo long! I've been ill, then on holiday and I've had serious writers block! But I'm back! Updates will be occurring frequently hopefully!

Please vote!!

Requests are currently closed

Bye -
Mrs Captain Rogers
Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 20.4K 200
You know the drill! Requests are still open, but it could take me a while since I have loads of them, either way, enjoy! Don't repost without permis...
504K 7.1K 93
Need a little Steve loving in your life, well here's the place for it. a bunch of different imagines of everyone's favorite captain. Requests welcome...
112K 2.1K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...
2.6M 51.7K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!