Sonic: Wrath of Dr. Ladimir

By Starjoel

Available only on Wattpad. STORY COMPLETED Sonic and Eggman are forced to team up when a new enemy threats th... More

Ch. 1: Dr. Ladimir
Ch. 2: Welcome back Sonic
Ch. 3: Dr. Ladimir strikes
Ch. 4: Archenemies united
Ch. 5: The Egg Emperor Reborn
Ch. 6: The second attack
Ch. 7: Scourge the Hedgehog
Ch. 8: Madness Escape
Ch. 9: Battle of Robots
Ch. 10: The Mystic Palace
Ch. 11: Sonic vs Dr. Ladimir (1st fight)
Ch. 12: Beyond Dimensions
Ch. 13: Dr. Ladimir's Plans
Ch. 15: Against the Clock
Ch. 16: Sonic vs Dr. Ladimir (2nd fight)
Ch. 17: Return of the Super Hedgehogs
The Finale: Super Sonic vs. Eggman
A Song to Close the Book

Ch. 14: It has Begun

29 3 0
By Starjoel

(Author)

Sonic, Amy and the cops finally got to Station Square. Although some buildings were still destroyed, all the survivors were finally saved. everyone got they're shelter; each shelter had a specific number of survivors. There was also medical supplies for all them, and fortunately, there was enough food for everyone.

Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Rouge were looking if there was any other person in need; everyone was already saved. Silver and Cream were with Blaze in one of the shelters. Blaze was injured by one of the robots; although that she wasn't resting anymore, she still needed to stay in bed. While the others were guarding the survivors, they saw Omega coming from afar.

"Omega!" Rouge said. "Wow, I'm really glad to see you again."

"All citizens needs to evacuate the city immediately" Omega said.

"Wait, what are you saying Omega?" Shadow asked.

"I managed to hack Dr. Ladimir's computer on his secret base and downloaded his plans for the people."

"You were in his lair?" Tails asked.

"Affirmative" Omega replied.

"And you're saying that you discovered his plans for the world?" Knuckles asked.

"Affirmative. The people of this city needs to evacuate right now!"

"What's wrong Omega? Something else is going to happen to this city?" Rouge asked.

Before Omega could answer, they heard some cars getting close. Those were the cops that were taking Sonic and Amy; Shadow and the others were looking at them. Silver and Cream got out of the shelter were Blaze is after hearing the sirens. While they were looking at the cars, they noticed Sonic. They were astonished, they never thought that Sonic would end like that. Sonic looked at them for a while and lay his face down. The cop managing the car kept going, straight to Station Square's Jail. The cop that was managing the car where Amy is saw her friends; he was ordered to leave her with the others while Sonic was taken to jail. The cop obeyed the orders and left Amy. Once she saw the others, she went quickly at them.

"Oh guys, I'm so glad to see you again " Amy said.

"Amy, you're okay!" Rouge replied. "We're also glad to see you again."

*Tails got a gloomy face when he saw Amy.*

" What's wrong Tails?" Amy asked.

" Nothing. It's just that I'm very disappointed for not been able to help you when you got kidnapped by the robots."

"Oh Tails, you don't need to apologies. Besides, I was the one that made you and Cream to go and help the survivors when those robots attacked us. You didn't have to save me, you were just doing you're duty. So don't worry about it anymore."

Tails felt a relief after hearing Amy's words.

"Amy, Do you know where Sonic is been taken?" Knuckles asked.

"He's been taken to jail" she replied.

"What!? But why? Silver asked astonished.

"The cops blamed him for getting Eggman out of Jail"

"But he did that for a good reason. Eggman and he were trying to stop Dr. Ladimir from getting the Emerald of Dimensions" Shadow Said.

"Yes, but they don't believe him because he has no proof about it" Amy said.

"How they can believe in that; Sonic had save them from many dangers, and now they see him as a bad guy!?" Knuckles said furiously.

" They should let Sonic go; Dr. Ladimir will start to engage his plans for the world. Only Sonic can stop him." Omega adverted.

" But how are we going to do that?" Cream asked.

" I don't really know" Shadow said. 'But I think that is not a good option right now. No matter what we say, the cops won't believe us, and they won't let Sonic free."

"So what now Shadow?" Tails asked.

"I'll try and ask the cops if I can talk to him. We'll then see if we can do something about it. Just like Omega said: only Sonic can stop Dr. Ladimir."

"I'll go with ya" Silver said. " We shall have a Hedgehogs chat."

" Very well then. Let's go!"

"Be careful guys" Rouge said.

************
(Author)

Sonic was taken to a prison outside the city. He was been taken out of the car and they proceeded into the prison. When he was behind bars already, the cops took his handcuffs out and left him there. Sonic was upset since he couldn't do anything to help the people. He knew that Dr. Ladimir was going to do something bad for everyone now that he has the Emerald of Dimensions. But he couldn't do nothing right now; he could only sit and have hope that everyone were going to be safe.

Sonic was in a chair for a long while. Suddenly, he felt and heard that someone was coming. He then saw a cop letting in Shadow and Silver. They managed to get some time to talk to Sonic.

"Shadow? Silver? Sonic said.

" Sonic. We're glad that you're okay" Silver said.

"Yeah, I think the same thing" Sonic replied. I guess that Amy told you that I'm here right?"

"Sonic, what do you think you're doing in here? Don't you know that Ladimir is going to do something awful to the world?" Shadow said.

"Yes I do Shadow."

'Then why did you give yourself in?" Shadow asked.

"I didn't know what else to do Shadow. I didn't knew where to go anyway. Ladimir managed to escape from me, So I didn't know where he is right now."

"Does he have the Emerald of Dimensions?" Shadow asked.

"Wait, how did you know about it?"

"Knuckles told us" Silver replied.

"Oh; well, Yes he did Silver. And that's not all; I also managed to have a moment to experiment another world created by the Emerald."

"Really? And what did you saw?" Shadow asked.

"There was no sky, and there wasn't even roads. Everything was floating in that world. It's like if I was in space or something."

"And how did you managed to escape?" Silver asked.

"A girl named Pedal helped me."

"So you and Amy weren't the only ones in that world."

"Doesn't look like."

"What are your going to do?" Shadow asked.

"I don't really know"

"Sonic, you know that Dr. Ladimir has the Emerald, and you're just going to sit there and do nothing?" Shadow said.

"There's nothing that I can do unless the cops let me out if here."

"Well, the cops won't believe you if you tell them the truth, so we're having a tough moment right now" Shadow said.

"Jum, then I guess that we'll need to break the rules" Silver replied.

"What do you mean?" Sonic asked.

"We're getting you out of here. We just need to get back to the city as quickly as possible."

"Are you crazy Silver? The only way to get me out of here is by breaking this bars, but that will alert the cops."

"I know, and that's why we need to move quickly."

"I don't think that is going to work; besides, we will need some kind of shortcut to get out of here without getting through the cops." Sonic replied.

"You can leave that to me. I'll use my power to break the wall behind me, and that will be our shortcut." Shadow explained. Sonic was thinking about it for a while until he finally took a decision.

"All right then, but let's do it now!"

"The cops will come at any minute, it's now or never!" Silver said.

Shadow got into position to break the wall while Silver used his telekinetic power at the cell's bars to break them, while Shadow prepared himself to open a path out of the prison. Sonic got away from them to avoid getting damaged.

"3... 2... 1... NOW!" Shadow yelled.

Silver break the cell's bars and Shadow break the wall almost at the same time. Sonic got quickly out of the cell and from the building along with Shadow and Silver. The jail's alarms activated when they escaped. By that time, the three Hedgehogs were already far away; they we're going straight to Station Square as quickly as possible.

************

Meanwhile, back at Dr. Ladimir's base, Ladimir got everything ready to activate the weapon where all the seven Chaos Emeralds were, and with the Emerald of Dimensions. Ladimir pushed a button that activated the weapon; the weapon started to get the power of the Chaos Emeralds and started to pass them to the Emerald of Dimensions. The emerald started to get a lot of energy; once it had enough, it shoot a big laser straight to the sky. It went so far that it even got in space, where the laser would stop and create a gigantic portal on the act. The portal was getting more bigger until it had a more large size than planet Earth.

Once the portal was ready, Ladimir pushed another button that created a huge force field around his entire base. The force field didn't interrupted the connection between the weapon and the gigantic portal. After the force field was lit up, Ladimir pulled a lever; this made the weapon yo pull the gigantic portal straight to Earth. Something was on the portal that was going to create chaos on the Earth, and that's what Ladimir wanted for the people. But the chaos started more earlier when some meteors and fireballs started to fall from the portal. The people at Station Square were watching the gigantic portal on the sky, covering the sun. Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Omega and Cream were also looking at it; Blaze also noticed the portal when she got up from bed and got out. She was still weak, but she could stand still once again. They all noticed the meteors and the fireballs falling from the portal, causing panic between all the survivors. But before the meteors and fireballs could come, Ladimir's face appeared on many places, like in televisions at houses and at big screens in some buildings.

" People of Planet Earth. I see that you managed to see the chaos that it's about to end all of you. You will feel the taste of my wrath! It was thanks to people like you that I have lost my glory. But that doesn't matter, dominating the world isn't important to me anymore. Once I finish with all you people, I'll create my own world, and even if you aren't going to noticed it because you're going to be dead, I shall been know as the most powerful man of the world! Enjoy your last times on Earth!"

After that, he ended the communications with everyone, and by that time, all meteors and fireballs got into the city and close to it. All the people started to desperate and started to run to all places. Tails and the others started to run too. Omega was in that state too, but he was trying to get out of the city.

Sonic, Shadow and Silver noticed the situation going on Station Square. The whole city was on fire already. The meteors and fireballs were going to fall close to them too.

"We must hurry to the city at all cost and find Omega! He's the only one that knows the location of Dr. Ladimir's base!" Shadow said.

"I'll try and find him! You try to find the others and help the people by any means possible." Sonic said.

"Good luck Sonic!" Silver replied.

They got to the city as quickly as possible until they finally got there. Sonic separated from Shadow and Silver and started to venture through the city looking for Omega.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 167 43
Sonic and Tails are best friends. They've done anything and everything together whether it be helping the people of Mobius or crushing Eggmans army o...
14.9K 335 27
You are a F/C A/T and you were struggling with money and finding a job. Soon a mysterious fire destroyed your home and you were rescued by an animal...
6.2K 246 15
They/Them perspective! You awaken to find that you're in a foreign place after having absorbed Chaos energy to fend off Eggman's robots. Sonic and co...
265 3 11
After fighting against Dr. Eggman, Sonic is blamed for causing mayhem thanks to a mysterious hedgehog. The same mysterious hedgehog teams up with Egg...