No comment (mixed fandom stor...

Da muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... Altro

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 26

79 0 0
Da muchfanfics

I went back in the dressing room and I sat on the couch. I told the boys good luck and they went off to go perform. I sat there and texted Nathan. He wanted to know why I wanted him to text me. I told him why and he thought that it was a good idea. He was worried that I was going to get sick again. I told him that I was going to get off the stage if I started to feel really bad. I told him about the plan to keep my eyes on one of the boys at all times.

I as I sat there, I knew that Eleanor was watching me. She was quiet, most of the time. She would ask about who I was texting and I would answer her truthfully. She always gave me a digusted sigh, once she heard who. Finally, I was told that the boys wanted me on stage.

Me: Text me in exactly 1 min. K?

Nathan: You got it! :D

I then placed my phone in my pocket. I was handed a microphone and was ushered on the stage. I made eye contact with Louis, immediately.

"Here is Cara!" Liam said. I then heard the girls start to cheer. I looked at them and waved. I then looked at Niall.

"Hey! So what do you want me for?" I said in the microphone. I then looked at Zayn. I knew that the girls would read too much into it, if I looked at one boy, for too long.

"Well you are my cousin. I just wanted you to feel what we feel." Louis said. I put my microphone by my pocket. I knew that it was going to go off soon. I also changed the direction that I was looking. I went to looking at Harry.

"What song should we do next? It is your pick, Cara!" Niall told me. Then my phone went off and I smiled really big.

"I said people! We are all looking for love tonight!" The phone started with. I pretended to be surprised and I grabbed it out of my pocket and stopped it. I heard the crowd laugh. I then looked up at the large screens to see that Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Niall were on the ground, laughing. Liam was trying to get the up.

"I don't think that we can sing that, Cara!" Zayn said. The crowd just laughed, but a couple booed.

"You're a whore!" I heard one girl scream. I stood there and looked into the crowd. I then felt Harry grab my shoulder. I turned around and looked at him.

"No, do not look out there." He said. He didn't have his mic up, so no one heard that.

"Who do you think you are? That is my little cousin that you are talking about!" Louis said. Great, now he was having to stand up for me, because of me.

"She is!" They screamed back. I kept looking at Harry. He was frowning.

"Good night everyone!" I said. I decided to get off of the stage as soon as I could. The guys then started to sing again. I just walked into the dressing room, where Eleanor was giving me a disapproving look. I sat on the couch and read Nathan's text.

Nathan: So, what did they do?

Me: They laughed and the crowd thought that it was funny.

Nathan: That's good. I will talk to you in the morning! Love you! :)

Me: Love you too! :)

I decided not to tell him about what the girls said. I would see them anyway, tomorrow. I put my phone in my pocket and looked at Eleanor.

"That must have been really embarassing for you." She stated. I looked at her and I saw that she was leanig towards me.

"It sort of was. I just made sure that I was looking at the guys." I told her. She smiled.

"Who do you think that Max knocked up?" She asked me. I glared at her.

"I am pretty sure that he didn't. He told me that he would explain it all to me, tomorrow." I told her. She just scoffed and got up. She walked over to the little cooler and pulled out a soda.

"Oh, so he will see you tomorrow, at the bus park?" She asked. Instead of us taking the bus to the house, it was being parked in the company's lot. We were going to take a van back to the house.

"Yes, he will. Please just leave this alone. I don't want to start a fight with you." I told her. She then sat down and drank her soda. I was so tempted to knock it out of her hand.

"That was great!" Liam said as they came into the room. I sat on the couch, as they got dressed in casual clothes.

They finished and we went ot the bus. I went to the back room and logged on Louis' computer. I saw that people were sending Max hate messages. It was just sad. I looked at the photos and I saw that he had been holding her hand as they left the clinic. They obviously knew each other. I couldn't get a good look at her, though.

I sat there for about two hours. I just listened to music and read what people were saying. There were few people that were defending him, but there wasn't enough of the story to actually say much about it. I kept reminding myself that he told me that it wasn't his. I had to believe him.

I finally shut the computer and went into the common area. I saw that they were all getting ready to go out. They invited me and I grabbed a sweater and my phone. We walked out of the bus and headed for the nearest club. We walked in and there were a lot of people. I realized that it was pretty late, so a lot of people would be drunk. I grabbed onto Zayn's arm and we walked to a booth. He let me slide in then he sat down. Niall and Harry sat on the other side.

"Can I get you anything?" a woman came over and asked us. Niall, Harry, and Zayn got beers and I got a grasshopper. She came back with our drinks and left us. I sat there and drank.

"Cara, what's wrong?" Zayn asked me. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Will you guys answer me truthfully?" I asked them. They agreed that they would. I sighed and looked at my drink.

"I am really not sure what to think about Max. He told me that I had to trust him, but everything that the tabliods are saying, are telling me differently. Should I trust him?" I asked them. Harry looked over at the crowd that was dancing. Niall took a sip of his beer and Zayn sighed.

"I don't like him, but I think that he has good intentions. I think that there is more to the story. I don't think that he had ever slept with that woman." Zayn told me. I looked at him. Good, one vote for Max.

"You should trust him. Like Zayn said, he just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that the press is making him be." Niall added. Two down, one to go.

"You should get rid of him. Don't trust him. If it wasn't his, then why would he have been there? It just doesn't make any sense. I think that he may have made that woman go to get rid of his child." Harry said. I looked at him. He was just being so brutally honest.

"Thanks, for all of your opinions." I said to them. I drank the rest of my drink and I just sat in the booth and watched Louis and Eleanor dance. Liam and Harry traded places and Harry was at the bar, flirting. I wathced him. She wasn't falling for it. I then got out of the booth and walked over to them.

"Hey." I said with a flirty tone. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, what's up?" He saked me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to me.

"You." I whispered in his ear. I felt him shudder. I then walked to the restrooms. I wanted to be naughty, just this once. I knew that he was going to follow me. I turned around and I saw him looking at me.

"I knew that you were going to fall for me, one day." He said. He then pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me roughly. I tangled my fingers in his hair. He moaned. He then started to squeeze my arse. I moaned in his mouth. He kept doing it.

He then stopped and started to kiss my neck. He worked his way down to the collar of my shirt. He pulled the hem of it up and placed his hands on my breasts. I gasped and he chuckled.

"You like that, don't you?" He moaned. I nodded my head. I knew that he wanted more. Then I heard the club music start to play a version of Glad You Came. I then knew that what I was doing, was wrong. Harry continued to kiss and suck on my neck, while he messed with my breasts.

"Harry, please stop. This is completely wrong." I told him. He grwoled and stuck his hand in my underwear. He felt around.

"I think that your body is betraying what you are saying." He told me. I gasped and started to squirm away from him.

"Harry, I am serious. Please, stop." I pleaded with him. He then pulled my hair back. I looked right in his eyes.

"Why did you get me like this, then?" He asked me.

"I thought that what I was doing was okay, but it isn't. Let me go." I asked him. He then unbuttoned my shorts.

"I still want to play, though." He whipsered. I whimpered at the sound of his voice. I then heard a person come down the hall. He was about the same height, but he was muscular. He had dark skin and hair, but a really sweet face.

"Hey, get off of her. She doesn't look like she is enjoying it." I heard him say. Harry looked at him.

"This is personal business, go away." He told the man.

"Let go of her." The man told Harry.

"And what if I don't?" Harry challenged him. He took his hand out of my shorts and looked at him, but he still held my hair.

"Then this will be bad for you." He told Harry. Harry scroffed and rolled his eyes. The man then punched Harry in the face. Harry let go of me and I stepped away. Harry fell on his arse and looked at the man while he held his nose. There was blood coming out of his hand. He hit Harry, hard.

"Come on." He told me. He took me to a corner of the club. I fixed my outfit.

"Thanks, by the way. I assume that you want something in return." I told him. I knew how these things worked. He did a favor for me and I did one for him. He just alughed.

"No, I am good. I don't go for girls." He admitted.

"I am actually sorry. I seemed to mess up that dude's face, though." He said. I laughed and he did too.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"I am Jared. What about you?" He asked me.

"I am Cara." I told him. He then gasped and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You are dating Max! What was Harry doing all over you?" He nearly squealed.

"I am and I am not really sure. Have you seen the news on him? Well, I originally wanted revenge, but then I couldn't go through with it." I confessed to him. He 'aw'ed and pulled me into a hug.

"That is so cute. I did see and girl I totally don't blame you. But why Harry?" He asked. I let go of him and took a step back.

"He has a thing for me, so I knew that it would have been really easy to get him." I told him. He just nodded his head.

"Give me your number so that we can talk, later." He told me. We exchanged numbers. We talked for a little while longer. He told me that he was with his fiancee. We talked about everything, other than The Wanted and One Direction. At the end he asked if he could meet them. I took the two of them to Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Eleanor. Harry hadn't gotten back, yet.

We all talked for a while, then Jared and Chris had to leave. Harry came back, as they left. His nose was all bruised and part of his eye, but it wasn't broken.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

773 45 23
When I finally get to meet my favorite boy band One Direction someone falls in love, and it isn't me or my best friend Alice. And I may just find a s...
2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...
556K 13.5K 40
[In Editing] Wrong place. Wrong time. That's what this is a case of. Jessie James just happened to be at the bank that day when Harry Styles, and the...
790 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...