Why Me?(Third book of Call me...

By percabethforever0414

After everything, things looked liked they were destinied to go right. Unfortuantely, they went left. Annab... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Happy B-Day Percy
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
.... The Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Holiday Special
Epilogue
Wow.

Chapter 25

590 35 21
By percabethforever0414

Thanks guys.

I was reading the comments and smiling like crazy.

Thanks.

I just had this feeling- the feeling to torture Percy more often.

And update faster.

*whole body tingles* I.... I WANNA TORTURE PERCY!!!!! *Searches internet for most painful torture methods(really did it.)*
EVERYTHING ENDS UP WITH THE PERSON DYING!!! ARRGGGGGGHHH.

I WANNA TORTURE PERCY. *biting fingernails.*

Thanks guys. Really. Please comment. I live by those.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

so I'm gonna go torture Percy a little.......

~

The torture starts

Percy's POV

... Hurts.

I pulled my arms around myself. After vomiting up everything in my stomach, I didn't really want to eat dinner. I was feeling a bit cold. Was I? I felt the blood on my stomach. Was it still bleeding? I was just sleepy.

I wanted to go to sleep.

I pulled myself up. Maybe I would go to Victor. After wrapping myself up and blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I headed towards the infirmary. I looked around and scanned for Victor.
"Percy?"
Will smiled brightly at me. "Why are you here?"
"... Victor."
"Don't you remember? He went on a date."
"Oh...." I pressed my coat closer to my stomach slightly. "Can you tell him that I'm in one of the rooms? The one at the end."
He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why? Are you sick?"
"No." I said quickly. "I just need to talk to him."
He nodded slowly. "Okay."

I walked to the room and peeled my coat off. I didn't care about bandaging the gaping scar on my stomach. I crawled into the blankets and fell asleep quickly.

~

Victor's POV

The date was wonderful.

We had a nice night out at a fancy restaurant. After taking her to the Athena cabin, I went to the infirmary to check on what I had to do the next day. I went to the little room which many medics shared and got my clipboard and stared at the schedule clipped on it. I went out, looking at it intently.
"Victor?"
I looked up to see my half brother Will.
"Yes?"
He smiled slightly. "Percy came here... He's probably in one of the rooms right now. He said he would wait for you till you came."
"What?"
"He said he needed to talk to you..."
I cursed under my breath.

"Thanks Will."

I ran off to the other part of the infirmary and opened the door to the room at the end. He was sleeping on the bed, thankfully not on the floor. The sheets were stained red and he was shivering hard, his teeth clacking together.

This is why I hated leaving camp.

I could guess that he had been bleeding out for hours. The sheets were nearly completely red. I propped him up slightly and he stirred, and I somehow got him bandaged. I took his pulse and was alarmed to feel it irregular and dangerously fast.

I really hated him.

I was having a wonderful day.

I shook my head. It wasn't his fault. I sighed. What if it is too late? With shaking hands, I connected the tubes to his arm.

Please.

All I could do is wait.

Please be okay.

~

Percy' POV

Something was on my chest.

The pain from the wound was slowly subsiding into a weak throbbing, but the pain seemed to move to my chest. Something heavy was on it, pressing it down, making it hard to breathe. I could hear my heart beating under it, getting weaker everytime.

Was I dying?

I hoped so.

I sighed and sat up. A few tubes were connected to my arm. I felt a little better than a few hours ago. I rubbed my face. Victor would of came. I stood up carefully and tore the tubes off. I grabbed my coat and opened the door to see Victor.
"Uh...."
"What happened."
"Bye."
I tried to walk past him, but he grabbed my coat and dragged me back inside.
"Be thankful. The first thing I wanted to do was slap you across your face."
I laughed nervously. "Is that a joke?"
He met my eyes.

"What happened."

I couldn't tell him.
"I had a dream." I lied.
He narrowed his eyes. "Really."
I nodded.
He sighed. "Are you taking the medcine that I gave you?"
I nodded unconvincingly.
He glared at me. "Really."
I looked down. He sighed and pushed my hair back.
"Please. You can die from this. Maybe you don't know because you never died before, but it's not rainbows and butterflies. Got it?"
I nodded, but something caught in my chest. I didn't want rainbows and butterflies. I just wanted a way to die.
He gave him a sideways glance as I went out.

"Please Percy. You can try."

I looked back once and left the room, wondering why I had even came here in the first place.

~

Leo's POV

Making a new hand was pretty fun.

I wanted to add all these new cool things, but I didn't have enough time. I fit the pieces together and tried it a few times and made a few tweaks.
All I had to do was-

"Leo?"

"Holy Hephastus hand grenades!"

Percy stared at me weirdly. "What...?"
"Oh." I took my hand out of the flames. "What?"
"I was just wondering...." He glanced at the half formation of a hand that I was making.
"Oh. It'll be done soon."
"Then I'll wait." He said, sitting on the benches set to the side. He leaned back slightly, just so his wings weren't uncomfortable.
"I didn't see you at the pavillion yesterday." I said, turning back. "Where were you?"
"At the infirmary."
I looked up. "Why?"
"To talk with Victor."
I stared at him. I didn't believe him. He didn't look okay. His complexion was pale and pasty. I turned back but I couldn't help glancing at him a few times. He kept on staring at the stub that used to be his hand. I shook my head and looked back at the hand. I fit in another gears and closed the thumb. My fingers fumbled and two fingers spilled it's fingers on the table.
"Oh...." I stared at the broken remains of two fingers.
"Percy, I think...." my voice trailed off when I saw him. He looked almost soulless, only his hand curled up in a tight fist. His eyes were darker than usual, like he was thinking about something bad.
"....Percy?"
He suddenly snapped out of his trance and turned to me.
"Yeah?"
"I think you'll have to wait a while...."
He glanced at the broken hand.
"Oh."
"You should come again after lunch or something. I'll get it finished by then."
He pondered on it for a few seconds.
"No. I'll just stay here. I have nothing to do."

His words made me more jittery. I felt like I had to do it faster. I turned back to the gears and started fitting them in. I felt like he was glaring at me from behind. I hunched foward and worked faster.

"You find me uncomfortable, don't you?"

I leaped up a few feet, and turned at around to see him.
"No?"
"Leo."
I sighed.
"Well.... A little tiny bit?"
He scratched the back of his head.

"How do you do it?"

I frowned. "Do what?"
"Laugh."
"Uh... It's not that hard to laugh." I said nervously.
"After everything."
I went silent. I knew exactly what he meant.
"...You and I are different. You... You're a hero."
"And you aren't?" he sighed and rubbed his face. "Really, I'm not as heroic as you think."
"You? Not heroic?"
"I'm not feeling any heroic right now." his eyes darkened.

"And my goals are far from heroic."

"Well.... What have I done?"
"You don't make people uncomfortable."
"Percy-"
"I'll come again after lunch. And...." he glanced back once more.

"If you think I'm a hero, you'll be pretty dissapointed."

OMG SO SORRY ITS SO LATE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.2K 34
Percy Jackson is dead. Or at least, he thought so. Dissolving in to the Void with no will to live, Chaos' Warriors arrive just in time to save him fr...
10.4K 398 21
After the giant war Percy is set up and betrayed by Annabeth and a select group of gods that see him as a threat, as he takes his last breath Chaos o...
28.6K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
253K 5.7K 60
This story is completely new. Forget Omega, forget all the dead warriors of the old chaos army. A brand new chaos army book that will (hopefully) be...