The Alpha's Young Mate

By thebittergreatness

19 year old Alpha Clayton finally comes home from being away for 5 years at Alpha Training, and when he is fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Want to be part of the Story?
Now in the Story
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37 | Part 2
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 | Part 2
Chapter 40
Q & A
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 | Part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 55 | Part 2
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 12

403K 15.2K 3.9K
By thebittergreatness

Rosalind's POV

*two years later*

I run to Alpha's room and excitedly pound on the door for him to open it up. I hear him from behind the door, he says something and curses,  but I just giggle. He opens the door looking like a mess with his dark hair going everywhere and no shirt on.

"What time is it?" He asks with a husky voice. I grab his hand and start running downstairs, "It's 4."

"You woke me up at 4 in the morning? Couldn't I sleep a little longer?" He pouts as we reach the living room to see a huge pile of presents. I drop his hand and jump up and down with glee,

"SANTA WAS HERE!" I yell excitedly, Alpha just laughs.

"Shh, Princess, People are still sleeping." He says sitting down on the couch as I grab a present that has my name on it. I take no time in opening it to see it's a baby doll that I've been wanting for a long time!

I show it to Alpha, "Look what I got!" He smiles and grabs another present that is small.

"This one's from me." He says handing it to me. I open it to see a pretty necklace that says Rosalind in gold.

"It's so pretty!" I tell him as he pulls it out of the little box it came in. I turn my back to him so he can put it on me, his hand brushes my shoulder and I shiver at the touch.

After it is on I turn to him and smile, "Thanks!" I hug him and let go of him when I remember the present I got for Alpha. I run over to the pile and start digging for it, when I finally find it I turn back around and I hand him the present, "This is from me." I tell him with a wide smile.

I hope he likes it, it was hard to come up with the perfect gift for him even though I know him better than anyone else; he's like a brother to me.

He smiles and opens it, he pauses looking at it and then pulls out the picture I made of him and me as wolves.

"Thanks Rose." He says smiling and gives me a hug, as he hugs me everyone else comes down stairs to the living room and start opening their presents.

After awhile, I go outside to make a snowman with Alexa. When we finish the snowman we took a step back to look at it.

"Our snowman is so cute!" Alexa says smiling while I nod in agreement.

"Eh, I could do better." We hear a deep voice say from behind us. We turn around and both cross our arms at Alpha.

"Oh really?" Alexa says.

"Yea really." He says with a smirk.

"Prove it." I tell him, he nods his head okay and grabs a shovel.

"You don't build snowmen with shovels!" I say and Alexa laughs.

He just smiles at us and we sit down waiting for him to finish. My mom brings Alexa and I hot coco while we watch Alpha put a scarf around his snowman's neck.

I take a big sip of hot coco when he turns to Alexa and I.

"Finished!" He says smiling, I spit my hot coco out of my mouth and start laughing with Alexa at his 'snowman'.

"What's so funny?" He asks looking at his snowman and back at us.

"That's not a snowman!" Alexa laughs out.

"Yea it is." Alpha says proudly.

"No, it's not!" I laugh, but I stop laughing when a snowball hits my shoulder. I look over at alpha to see him standing and looking the opposite direction like he didn't do anything.

I set my hot coco down and grab snow in my hand; forming it into a ball before throwing it at his face. He moves quickly and dodges it.

"You missed princess."

I grab another snowball and throw it, but this time I hit him!

He looks at me with a deadpan look and I quickly run inside the house with Alexa as he follows behind chasing us. We both run to a closet and get in to hide from him, but we forgot he can smell us, so he opens the door and starts tickling us as we laugh and beg him to stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.6K 32
**18+ Mature Audience** Alpha Series Book #2 An orphaned Alpha's daughter escapes after a rouge attack slaughters her parents and the rest of her pac...
87.3K 3.4K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...
16.8K 313 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
196K 5.3K 57
Book 4 in the Redemption Series. FINISHED! Will edit once I'm done procrastinating. **** "You will always be my possession, but you're not an object...