The Unexpected Love

By ameeliah

He is four-time World Champion She is the Project Analyst at United Nations Development Program He is protect... More

1. The Meet
2. The Conversation
3. The Day-Out
4. The Mail
5. The Wait
6. The Disclosure
7. The Jazz Gig
8. The Campfire
9. The Mid-Night Calls
10. The News
11. The Breakfast
12. The Welcome
13. The Homemade Food
14. The Chief Architect
15. The Single Father
16. His Apology
17. The Shoes
18. The Anger
19. The Push and Pull
20. The Date
21. Interrupting The Moment
22. 31 Hours
23. The Roommate
24. The Game Of Seduction
25. The Diner
26. The Ultimatum
27. The Missed Calls
28. His Birthday Eve
29. The Parents
30. The Shirt
31. The Revelation
32. The Missed Race
33. Udaipur
34. The Wedding Guest
35. The Wedding Vows
36. The Proposal - Part I
37. The Proposal - Part II
39. The Secret
40. The Baby
41. The Goodbye
Part II
42. The Chatty Couple
43. The Conditions
44. The Last Dance

38. The Conclusion

822 28 24
By ameeliah

~Steamy scene ahead~

"I trusted her. I gave her everything. And still, she left.

And that's the risk we take. It's not her fault, child. That's life. That's love.

They call it falling in love because sometimes you're caught,

And sometimes you're not."

Perhaps, I'd been dreaming.

Dreaming about the thumping of his frantic heart, his signature vanilla and mint sniff, about his body glued to mine, his lips motionless against the back of neck, about his long warm fingers resting on my stomach, about his legs entangled with mine..

Dreaming about finally unveiling my feelings for him.

Dreaming about him next to me.

But it felt so real.

Probably this was nothing but exhaustion catching up with me. Today proved to be a rather long and perhaps a very testing day. My body was drained of all my physical charge and emotional energy. At this point if someone argued that Napoleon is still alive or that beer and ice cream are the same, I'd accept that without any objection.

I let out a long and sharp sighing breath. Despite strong protests of my heavy eyelids, I opened my eyes and retracted my arms from around Abigail's tender sleeping form and sat up. Only I couldn't because a tight grip around my waist pulled me back, against a hard surface.

The sudden and unexpected action made me squeal but that strong whiff of that insanely delicious smell transformed it into a rather quiet hum.

Taking the support of the mattress, I turned slightly to face him as I let my arms settle on either side of his shoulders. His arms held me against his body as I let my body weight on me completely.

The first thing that caught my tired eyes were his slightly long but ruffled and curly hair. They were messed up as if he hadn't run a comb through them but his curls were sexy enough for me to swoon all over again.

I felt my body move in align with his chest as he let out a long breath but he still remained silent and unmoving. I forced my eyes to not wander anywhere else, especially not to his blue ones as I let my fingers find their way around his brown locks.

A tiny part of my heart was already panicking for his response, to hear him say that he loves me as well. Although he has professed his feelings through those three specific words a countless number of times before but I needed them again. I need to hear them now. I need to know that I still have his heart, that he belongs to me and no one else.

My patience lifted with yet another moment of silence and stillness. "You're here." I muttered in a shaky voice.

My stupid statement was regarded with silence. However, my body shivered in his hands as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck. His curls slightly brushed against my cheek and my stomach tightened in anticipation for a ticklish feeling.

"Why haven't you kissed me already?" I whined. Apparently, he took this as an open challenge for his lips connected with my neck almost instantly. In that exact moment in felt in insides melt. Soon after I gasped somewhat aloud as his teeth attacked my neck and every cell in my body jumped round and about. I could trace the flow of electricity through my blood as his lips and teeth continued to alternate between sucking and nibbling my neck. My fingers found home in his hair, tightly pulling on his brown curls as his brutal, but insanely skilled, mouth delivered intense pleasure like waves crashing on a seashore during a high tide.

"Seb" I moaned involuntarily as he finally let go of my skin with one last lick followed by a small peck in the spot he had paid special attention to.

His lips detached themselves from me and I immediately felt a loss of his lips from me. I let my head fall in the crook of his neck as it took me several seconds to gather my thoughts and crash back to the moment we were in.

"This isn't what I meant.. you know that." I mumbled in his neck, not daring to open my eyes in fear that it might disappear. The moment might disappear. He might disappear.

"Why can't you look at me?" His voice was barely a whisper as if he wasn't only holding back on the volume but also his emotions that might slip through his words. God, I missed his voice so much. His tender pitch and the caressing words that rolled off his tongue. "In my eyes."

I blurted, "I'm scared. Scared that this just might be a figment of my imagination."

"So am I!" He sighed, "I still can't believe what you.. said. I don't know if I was imagining or w-"

I cut him off as I bit his lower lip that I often finding him chewing on. "I love you!" I said grazing my lips against his but not pressing them any closer.

I let my hands descend from his hair to his shoulders and I placed a kiss on the tip of his cute nose. "You have my heart", following a gentle nip on his upper lip, "my trust", my tongue evaded his mouth and swished cross his upper palate at a tantalizing space, "and my fidelity. I mean it. Every word!" I shifted slightly upwards to kiss his cheek. 

However, he had other plans. He hooked his legs in the back of my knee and turned us upside down, now with him hovering over me as he descended his lips on mine.

Nothing was sweet about his kiss. It was rough around all the right edges, so fast that I couldn't catch up to his pace yet passionate enough for me to forgot how painfully his fingers were sinking in the skin of my waist. He nibbled on my lips as he had been starving and it was the only thing that could erase that hunger. His tongue possessed mine with utmost power. I fisted the collar of this shirt with enough force to almost tear it off urging him closer while he pressed his body harder against mine and we both groaned out of pleasure in unison.

My body felt as if on fire as we continued to hungrily ravage each other for I don't know how long. Every limb was fully awake and the his occasional groans increased my arousal state exponentially. As love as I loved the feeling of his lips on me, his current state of raw passion, I broke away to grasp for a little breath of air before I passed out while kissing him. However, it didn't look it he needed any air for his lips immediately attached themselves to the underside of my jaw as his teeth not-so-subtly nibbled on my skin as I dug my nails in his back.

I unexpectedly groaned much louder than before as he sucked in my sweet spot at the same time thrusting his hips against mine.

"Shh.. Need to be quiet!" He mumbled against my skin panting, thrusting yet again but harder this time and I moaned equally loud.

He pulled himself up to look at me. Finally, my eyes settled on his dark blue eyes shining with desperation and need. I gulped back as I continued to gazed into his lust-filled blue drops. They were like a maze that kept me prison-bound in shackles.

"C-can't. I can't be silent."

"Why?" Along with lust, his eyes held a mischievous glint as he looked at me intently with amusement evident in his smile.

"You make me go crazy, Seb and I d-" He swallowed the remainder of my words, placing a feather-light kiss on my already numb lips. But within a fraction of a second he pulled away and sat up on the bed pulling my body in his arms along with his.

I frowned but he didn't give me enough time for questions because he climbed off the bed nudging me to follow him. I couldn't make sense why he was doing this. As if reading my confusion plastered across my face, he jutted his chin towards the tiny sleeping figure curled up in a ball beside us.

All it took was one glance at her and everything back crashing back into my mind. Aiden's proposal. Her mother. Wife. Marriage.

Perhaps, I sat there too long staring at her angelic self that it took yet another questioning nudge from Sebastian to bring my attention back to him. His blue eyes consumed me once again, sending me into a trance. This is the man I love. His scent. His kisses. His smile. His eyes. I can see myself waking up next to him every morning. 

"I'm being too selfish, aren't I?" I sigh.

Sebastian kissed my neck, "Why would you say so?"

I shrugged, "I just.. We should be spending more time with your parents. You should be! Instead, we're always either cooped up in our room or out by ourselves.They barely get so less time with you and I'm.." I let my head fall back on his shoulder.

"I like how said 'our' room. It has a nice ring to it." He admitted while kissing my jaw line. I smiled sheepishly. He moved his hand to rest just beneath my breast and suddenly my body felt hot despite the cold water we were in. 

"I'm happy, my parents are happy; stop questioning this and everything else." He reasoned calmly.

"But-"

"Shoosh! Stop talking and drink that champagne." He commanded.

I turned my head to kiss the corner of his mouth, "Was it really necessary though?"

"What was?" He eyebrows quirked up.

I motioned my hand free hand around, "This. Rose petals, scented candles, and champagne."

I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled and took a sip from his flute, "Yes. I wanted to pamper you."

"You mean you wanted to pamper yourself and I just happened to be here?" I corrected.

He smirked, "Yeah, same thing." I giggled pulling his head down and covered his lips with mine.

He pulled away abruptly making my hand fall  as a result the water splashed on our faces.

"Move in with me?" He asked rather abruptly. His eyes hopeful as his smile faltered. My eyes widened as his words. 

"Seb-" I meant to clarify what he said but he cut me off.

"I know it's too sudden but I want you to move in with me. In Switzerland. We can go house hunting if you don't like my current abode. But I want you with me!"

"But Seb.. My job? My friends?" I groaned, reaching out to place the champagne flute on the stand. "This is going too fast, don't you think?"

"I know it is but I'm sure of what I'm asking. You can demand for a transfer here and as for your friends.. You can go visit whenever you want. I'm not limiting you in any way."

I turned around to face him and the water clashed around around. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him with all my might. "I can't. I can't just leave everything and go there. My whole life is in New York, Seb. I know because of our schedules we aren't able to spend as much time as we'd like but.. I can't shift to Switzerland." He face fell. The whole aura around him changed a hundred and eighty degrees.

"You know how difficult it is to travel at times, Diana, for both of us. I'm literally in air almost every week and you can't spare anything but weekends. How is this supposed to happen? Are we just supposed to steal a night or two for ourselves every month? Are you okay with that?" He frustrated and irate as he ran his hand through his hair.

"We'll-we'll think of something but moving to Switzerland.. Seb, I-I don't really.." I looked away when he clenched his eyes shut and threw his head back to rest it against the cold tiles of the bathroom wall.

"If you don't want to move in then you should've said so." He shuffled around and stepped out of the tub grabbing a towel.

"No! That's not it, I want to-" But I never got to finish my argument  because he slammed the bathroom door shut leaving me alone in the tub.

Funny how much can change in a minute.

Unquestioningly, he took my hand and pulled me towards the living room, carefully shutting the the door in the process. He settled us on the couch and pulled me over his lap. Maybe I was too indulged in my own little misery for I didn't notice when he grabbed the blanket that he was now draping around both of us.

I shifted sideways on his lips and curled my arms around his waist and clung to his heat hoping to forget everything except him. 

"Bad day?" He broke the silence after a while as we held each other crushingly close, neither of us willing to loosen up the embrace. 

"I don't like it without you." I whispered against his shirt and we stayed silent until I slowly started slipping away listening to his heart pump in his strong chest.

"I don't want to let you go." I heard him sigh as he pressed a kiss on my hair.

"Don't!" I mumbled falling away into sleep.

**  **   **  **  **  **  

I felt hot breath against my ear as someone whispered my name a few times from afar. I tried to wake up but I felt too lazy. Instead I snuggled deeper into Seb's scent. However, I jolted awake when cold hands ripped my arms away from him. I was absolutely ready to fire my anger at the person but my eyes opened to an annoyed Abigail.

Her hair stuck out from all directions, her eyes were bloodshot as she wore a pouting expression. My anger dissipated in a second as I tried to refrain myself from laughing. She looked so adorable!

"You didn't tell me Sebby is here." She glared at me. Uh-oh!

"It was supposed to be a surprise!" Seb smiled and replied on my behalf. 

Abigail climbed on me and circled are tiny arms around Sebastian. "I want Sebby time!" 

Sebastian laughed as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheeks. "I suppose you missed me a lot." To which the little girl nodded, "I missed you too, ladybug."

I instantly from at the endearment he used for her but I said nothing. Abigail started to tell him things about her school friends when he interrupted her, "How about you tell me everything tomorrow and right now I'll read you a bedtime story, hmm?"

As she agreed, Seb motioned me to move. I frowned and glared at him but shifted on the couch nonetheless. How dare he? This was supposed to be my time.

He took her to bed and within ten minutes silence prevailed as he stopped reciting the same. few moments later, I heard him shut the door as he made his way towards the couch he left me on. Knowing that he could see me, I stretched fully on the couch and angrily pulled the blanket to cover my face. 

I heard him chuckle as he easily ripped off the blanket, "Are you jealous of a 6 year old?"

I huffed, "Go to sleep. I'm tired." 

"Sure you are!" He rolled his eyes and caught me by surprise as he grabbed my face and kissed my mouth ferociously. His hands lingered on the hem of my t-shirt and finally dipped inside and up towards my chest.

Meanwhile his tongue evaded my mouth and continued its battle with mine as before. His touch left me in a frenzy. The sensations in the pit of my stomach increased by ten-fold. He pulled back only enough to hastily remove my t-shirt and with that his as well. His pushed me down on the couch and straddled my waist, hovering over me. 

He looked at me hungrily, his dark eyes raking over every inch of my body. I gulped in anticipation of what all he'll be doing with me tonight. 

"Stay still." He ordered and shifted slightly downwards to blow a kiss on my belly button. My body quivered in response and I moaned.

"Still Dia.." He pressed his lips on the same spot and his tongue darted out. I almost yelled giving in to the sensations sprinting in my body, ".. and silent.. my ladybug." He winked at me. One think I was sure of.. He'd torture me tonight.

He lips traveled up to my bra; thankfully, it was a front-closing one. His hands traveled up and down on my arms until he brought them above my head and tightly held both of my wrists in his hand. The other hand tantalizingly traveled down my body and rested on my stomach, applying force only enough to press me arched back down on the couch.  

His kissed the area between my breasts before he proceeded to open my bra. With his teeth. I sucked in a sharp breath when his teeth came in contact with my skin.

"S-Seb.. don't tor-rture me!" I panted. 

His grip on my wrist tightened and he tried tightly clamp his knees together in order to squeeze my hips tightly. "Quiet Dia!" He growled in a hoarse voice. It aroused me even more. "The more you make noise the longer I'll stretch this out!"

The pressure his hand applied on my stomach lessened as it slowly trailed up and down. Seconds later, instead of his palm, his fingers were tracing lines across my stomach. My toes curled but I couldn't move my legs because he was sitting on my thighs restricting the movement of my legs.

"I realised.." He said kissing the skin revealed from under the bra, "that I really haven't given you that autograph." He looked up at me and smirked, "We agreed that I'll give you one only when you come for a race."

I was careful to not let out the moan that was stuck in my throat as he sucked my skin on my chest. His finger dipped in the belly button and moved in a circular motion making me squirm involuntarily. 

"Diana!" Seb reprimanded.

He removed his finger only to sensuously trail his finger in weird patterns across my stomach. I was biting my lip too hard to stop myself from producing a noise as he signed his name on my stomach, which, of course, I could only comprehended later when his finger lifted off my skin.

"Will you hold on to it?" He asked and I nodded meekly. He smiled and kissed me briefly before he removed our clothes. 

"Oh, Dia. I missed you so fucking much!" He groaned raking his eyes along my bare body. He crashed his mouth against mine in haste. His tongue played in dominance yet again as he joined me with animalistic strength.

**  **  **  **  **  **  

I moved infinitesimally and the pain shot throughout my body making me groan. The light that skimmed through the curtains didn't make anything better either.

"What happened?" Seb woke up from beneath me. His groggy sleepy blue drops looked at me curiously, his hair sticking out in all directions projecting a crazy wild night with through move-loving, his voice was husky as ever-the German accent more prominent now. 

I shook my head lightly, "Nothing." I smiled at him, "Go back to sleep." We hadn't slept a blink throughout the night, only during the early hours did we decide to rest our bodies.

He blinked lazily, "I was too rough, wasn't I?"

I bit my lip recollecting his rough, dominating, and animalistic demeanor last night. "Nothing I didn't enjoy."

He chuckled lightly and pressed a kiss on my forehead. "Let's get up. We need to check up on Abigail as well, she was rather restless last night."

We moved off the couch and gather our clothes. Drawing ourselves inside them, "I can't believe we had sex in the living room. Sam could have strolled out at any point at night."

He winked and laughed, "But she didn't!" I threw the cushion at him but he caught but he caught my hand and yanked me into his chest, capturing my lips in a soft yet searing kiss. I knew for a fact that I looked like shit but the adoration in his eyes for me made everything else meaningless. 

"I love you Diana Joseph!" He proclaimed and my heart did a hundred somersaults in a second.

"I love you too. More than you know, more than I can show you!" I admitted.

He groaned and shut his eyes, crushing my body tightly against his, "You have no idea how good it feels to hear you say that!" 

I blushed. Before I could reply the bell rang impatiently. I frowned at the door wondering who could that be at my door at 6am.

Seb released me and I walked towards it only to find a troubled father at my doorstep. His hair were messy and eye blood shot. His top buttons were open as his tie hung loosely around his neck.

"I'm sorry for waking you up so early." His voice was uneven and shaky as he didn't even wait for me to give me side, he just brushed past me inside the apartment. "I needed to see Abby. Is she sleepi-"

He stopped midway as his eyes locked on the man in my living room. In my boyfriend.

"I-Hi, you are?" Aiden frowned at Sebastian. His voice reeking authority.

A tight-lipped smile appeared on Seb's lips, "Sebastian, Diana's boyfriend." He claimed proudly.

I saw Aiden's stance shake a little as he stepped forward extending his hand towards Sebastian, "Aiden. Abigail's father. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Both, Diana's and Abigail talk about you quite often." What?

Seb's eyes flickered towards to me for a millisecond before they landed back on Aiden, "Yeah, your daughter's a bundle of joy. Sweet girl!"
Aiden smiled at him. Even though they exchanged pleasantries on the face of it, the sharpness on their glare didn't lessen.

I stood there watching the two men start a glaring match at some unspoken words. To escape the tensed environment and raging male testosterone, I escaped into my room and quietly gathered the sleeping Abigail into my arms and stepped out.

Abigail didn't even stir an inch as I delivered her to her worried looking father. Thanking me, he glared at my boyfriend one last time before nodding at him in acknowledgement and proceeded to exit my apartment.

Neither of us moved or said anything until Sam voice came through, "That was awkward!" She walked past us and into the kitchen. I didn't even want to know how long she had been standing there and the expression she wore, she wouldn't want to disclose that either.

I turned to Sebastian who was still looking at the door but instead of flaring at it angrily, his expression was soft.. hurt. I walked towards him as he slumped his shoulders and sacked down against the couch dejectedly.

I stood utterly confused at his defeated posture. Only one second ago he was glaring at Aiden, strong and ready to go to battle and now he sat there running his hands over his face and hair.

I fell on my knees in front of him, grabbing his wrists in attempt to pull his hands away from his face.

"Seb?" I asked freaking out when he didn't reply. Instead his body shook a bit. "Sebastian.. talk to me. Please?"

He didn't. I couldn't understand what happened, what made him so closed and meak.

"Please.. you're worrying me, Sebastian. Please!" I clung to him desperately somehow managing to part his hands from his face.

His eyes looked sorrowful. He stuttered, "I-I c-can't."

My stomach clenched at his painful expression, "Can't what?" My voice barely a whisper.

"You. Us. I can't do this anymore!" He flattened. 

I heard the glass shattered against the floor a second later.

Author's Note: Long chapter; hope you all enjoyed it. A huge thanks to all the readers, it feels great when you give in your feedbacks!
I'll try to upload the next one soon, hopefully.

If @sara and @brunetteracer don't kill me that is..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.4K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...
376K 7.9K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
73.9K 1.2K 28
Four time Formula 1 World champion Sebastian Vettel had been just 18 years old when his girlfriend, now ex wife's, younger siblings had been kidnappe...
89.2K 2.3K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...