Making Love to Austin Carter...

Galing kay MissesAustinMahone

Delilah Jane is the one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Austin Mahone is one of the most talented... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1: Taken
Chapter 2: News
Chapter 3: Kiss Her Now Mahone
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Dolphins
Chapter 6: Style
Dear Readers...
Chapter 8: Vow
Chapter 9: Twist
Chapter 10: Lace Dress
Chapter 11: Perfect
Chapter 12: Angel
Chapter 13: Louder
Chapter 14: Hey There Delilah
Chapter 15: End
Chapter 16: Power
Chapter 17: Broken
Chapter 18: Karma
Chapter 19: Perfect Two
Chapter 21: Ideas
Chapter 22: Caught
Chapter 23: Confusion
Chapter 24: Delaustin
Chapter 25: Long Story
Chapter 26: Tears
Chapter 27: Promise
Chapter 28: Wait Wut
Chapter 29: We Found Love
Chapter 30: Leggo
Chapter 31: Believe
Chapter 32: Shocked
Chapter 33: Hacked
Chapter 34: Bare
Chapter 35: Everything
Chapter 36: Clues
Chapter 37: Missed
Chapter 38: Grasp
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Sobs
Chapter 41: Remember Me
Chapter 42: Embarassment
Chapter 43: Oh No
Chapter 44: This Is It
Chapter 45: Blood
Chapter 46: Belly
Chapter 47: Moved On
Chapter 48: Expected
Chapter 49: Tired
Important
Chapter 50: Contract
Chapter 51: Bad
Chapter 52: Anticipation
Chapter 53: The End
Author's Note
Sequel Info

Chapter 20: Bigger

10.3K 147 241
Galing kay MissesAustinMahone

I saw the pain in Austin's eyes. He looked hurt.

"A-Austin?" I speak. He shakes his head, stands up, and walks away. It was only then when I noticed the flowers he was carrying. Great!

GOD!! WHY CAN'T I GO ONE DAY WITHOUT FUCKING UP?!

"Austin!" I yell after him. He doesn't look back. Instead he just speeds up.

UGH!

I try to get out of Peyton's grasp but then he only holds me tighter.

"Why are you trying to get down, babe?" he asks in a loving voice. Oh no. he did not just call me the 'b' word, did he? Shit.

"I have to talk to him!" I say, continuing to squirm.

"But why? He broke your heart. You need someone who can take care of you. Someone strong, loving, and handsome. Someone like me."

Fuck. Peyton leans in to kiss me again, this time with more lust. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. For some reason, I grant him access and he begins exploring my mouth. Our lips don't move as in sync as Austin and I's usually do but I just ignore it.

"Be my girlfriend?" Peyton mumbles into the kiss.

I must be stupid because I fucking said yes.

Peyton carries me across the beach and back to the condo.

We are still in a deep make out session as we walk into the back entrance of my condo and begin walking up the stairs. Peyton was fixing to open up the door to my room when he runs into someone big and hard. I open my eyes to see Austin standing there.

"Austin get out of the way." I say sternly. He's blocking the entrance to my room.

"No." he says simply.

"Austin! Move." I say raising my voice.

"I will only move if this bastard puts my girlfriend down." He says referring to Peyton.

"Hey she's not your girlfriend anymore. You lost that chance. She's mine now."

"What?" Austin says with anger in his eyes.

"You heard me Mahone. Delilah is mine and there's nothing you can do about it."

In that moment, everything went fast.

Austin charged into Peyton like a football player, causing me to fall down the stairs ending with a painful thud.

I cried out in pain as Austin got on top of Peyton and started throwing punches left and right.

I try to yell at them to make them stop but nothing comes out. Finally I manage.

"STOP IT AUSTY!" I yell. Austin looks at me with a regretful expression, which gave Peyton the advantage. Peyton stood up immediately and threw Austin in the fall. Austin fell immediately back down.

I crawled over to him.

Oh my god. Oh my god. No!

Peyton was trying to get to him again but then I ran in front of him.

"Stop! Please stop!" I sobbed.

Peyton's angry expression quickly turned to quilt and he backed up.

I turned back around to see that Austin was limping back to his room. He finally slammed his door so loud, it shook the condo.

I looked at Peyton and he had blood dripping down his face. I grabbed his hand and led him to my bathroom to clean him up.

"I'm so sorry," was all kept saying.

Gosh.

***

It was now 11 pm and I was in sleeping Peyton's arms. This doesn't feel right. I need Austin. I wonder if he's okay. He looked pretty beaten up. Maybe I should go check on him. He needs me.

I manage to wiggle out of Peyton's tight embrace. I tip-toe through the condo until I'm face to face with Austin's room.

I knock quietly.

"Go away!" he mumbles.

I knock lightly again. I hear Austin groan and get up. He opens the door probably expecting his mother. When he sees me, he looks down at his feet.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"What? Oh... um... sure... uh..." he holds the door open wider for me to come in. I go over and sit down on his bed. He quickly locks the door and hesitantly sits next to me.

There's an awkward silence before I finally spoke.

"So how's life?"

"It could be better." Austin admits.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything."

"Why?" I don't even have to explain. Austin knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Austin sighs deeply then looks me directly in the eyes.

"Look, I know there's no reason for what I did. I know I hurt you-"

"Then why did you do it if you knew it hurt me?" I ask, interrupting.

"Okay. What I'm about to tell you... Just please don't tell anyone. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Okay what is it?" I snap.

"Last summer, before we met, Taylor came over to my house. We talked and hung out. I thought we were having a blast when she tried to take advantage of me. She tried to go all the way with me and I knew it wasn't the right time for me. I pushed her off and she got pissed. She said that either we have sex or I'm going to regret it later. Well once again I said no then she stormed out. I hadn't seen her since. Then when she showed up the other day, I got scared. I just didn't want her taking away what we had. When I had gone to the bathroom, I was washing my hands when she came in. She had a gun with her." Austin's voice cracked. "She said..." tears were forming in the corners of his eyes. "She said either I do what she says or she was going to kill you." And just like that, Austin was sobbing.

I couldn't but cry as well. Fear overwhelmed me as I grabbed ahold of Austin for dear life, never letting go.

We sobbed in each other's arms.

Our cries had finally faded. I pulled away and look deep into those hazel eyes I had been missing.

Tears were still streaming down his face. I took my thumb and gently wiped them away.

"I'm never letting you go." I whispered.

Austin then gently pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you." He whispered. My heart raced as I tried to form the words I have been longing to say. "I love you too."

And with that, Austin crashed his warm, full lips against mine. Oh have I missed those. Our lips begin moving in sync as he opens his mouth just a bit. He doesn't even bother asking for entrance. I already let him in.

As we're kissing, he picks me up and lies me down. He gently crawls on top of me. He removes his sweet lips from mine then places them on my neck. He begins sucking lightly, giving me love bites everywhere. His hands gently caressing my waist. I decide to take things to the next level.

I start unbuckling his belt then I remove his pants in a swift motion. He smirks into the kiss before proceeding to remove my shirt. I then remove his and stare at the abs in which I haven't seen in more than two weeks. Austin rips off my shorts rather fast.

He brings his mouth back to my neck. Then he begins trailing love bites down my chest, through my valley, and to my belly button. His hands linger at my back before unclasping my bra. It hangs down my arms before I aggressively throw it across the room.

I can see the bulge forming in Austin's boxers. I bet Clark is just screaming for me to let him out. I flip us over so I'm on top of Austin then soon rip off his boxers. His erection springs up quickly, slapping his stomach immediately. He's bigger than I remember. And harder.

Austin hooks his thumbs in my underwear before pulling them down to my ankles in which from there I kick off.

I look hungrily into Austin's eyes and begin attacking him with kisses.

He flips us over again, this time placing his hands on my thighs, spreading my legs wide.

He begins licking up and down the inside of my thighs. When his tongue reaches my folds, I moan loudly.

He starts licking up and down my slit before stopping at my swollen clit.

He looks straight into my eyes as he begins to suck on my clit. My hands go directly to his hair as the pleasure he's causing me becomes overwhelming he continues sucking even when he add 2 of his long fingers and begins pumping them in and out of me. He curves them so that each time, he hits my gspot perfectly.

"Mmmm. Austinnnn!" I moan. Before I can hit my climax, he stops sucking and pumping. He brings his fingers to his mouth and starts sucking them. Just seeing this makes me want to cum.

"Austin! Damn it just get in me already. Baby!"

"Beg."

"What?"

"Beg." He repeats.

"Austin, baby please. I just want to feel you inside me please Austy!"

Then, as if on cue, he slides right in. The pain hurts badly, but is manageable. Yeah, he's defiantly bigger. How the hell did that happen?

He begins thrusting powerfully, in and out as my moans correspond with his sexy groans.

He moves rhythmically each time as he slides in, deeper, faster, harder.

I begin screaming his name, not even caring if anyone hears me.

The pleasure just keeps building and building up until I can't hold it any more. I release all over Austin before he pulls out and cums on me.

The only sound we hear is the sounds of our heavy panting. Austin lies beside me on his big bed as we burry ourselves in his thousands of pillows.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbles. I place my finger over his lips.

"No. I'm sorry. I should have never slapped you or broken up with you. It hurt me so bad to see you like that. Baby I love you. I really don't deserve you. You're the most perfect, most loving boyfriend in the world and I love you so fucking much." I say before pecking his lips sweetly.

"Wait, boyfriend?" he asks excitedly.

"Yes." I giggle.

He kisses me again, this time with full on passion.

We spend the night talking about all the things we love about each other. Eventually at around 3 am we both pass out in each other's arms with the dim moonlight shown on our faces.

It feels so good to have him back again.

___________________

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MY OVARIES. I SWEAR I JUST FREAKING KILLED MYSELF WRITING THAT. I'M SO SORRY GUYS. YOU MUST BE SO MAHORNY. AHAHAHAHAHAH! Anyways... awwwww!! Wasn't that the cutest thing ever?!?!?! Gosh. Delilah is like the luckiest girl in the world.

**MAJOR CHALLENGE. IF I GET 100 COMMENTS IN 20 MINUTES I WILL UPDATE IN.. WAIT FOR IT....... 30 FREAKING MINUTES. DO IT GUYS. DO IT FOR AUSTIN.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.8K 139 38
Zoe Myers never drank, she gave her best friend speeches on why alcohol is bad for you and what could happen whilst under the influence. On her eight...
5.3K 112 37
WARNING THERE IS WARNING FOR SOME OF THESE CHAPTERS. MANY POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNINGS. If you think you'll feel triggered do not read my book please th...
105K 2.1K 56
Jennifer is a broken girl. She's lost her dad and is picked on at school for his mistakes. She's fighting through everyday with her best friend and O...
4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...