Making Love to Austin Carter...

By MissesAustinMahone

Delilah Jane is the one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Austin Mahone is one of the most talented... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Taken
Chapter 2: News
Chapter 3: Kiss Her Now Mahone
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Dolphins
Chapter 6: Style
Dear Readers...
Chapter 8: Vow
Chapter 9: Twist
Chapter 10: Lace Dress
Chapter 11: Perfect
Chapter 12: Angel
Chapter 13: Louder
Chapter 14: Hey There Delilah
Chapter 15: End
Chapter 16: Power
Chapter 17: Broken
Chapter 19: Perfect Two
Chapter 20: Bigger
Chapter 21: Ideas
Chapter 22: Caught
Chapter 23: Confusion
Chapter 24: Delaustin
Chapter 25: Long Story
Chapter 26: Tears
Chapter 27: Promise
Chapter 28: Wait Wut
Chapter 29: We Found Love
Chapter 30: Leggo
Chapter 31: Believe
Chapter 32: Shocked
Chapter 33: Hacked
Chapter 34: Bare
Chapter 35: Everything
Chapter 36: Clues
Chapter 37: Missed
Chapter 38: Grasp
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Sobs
Chapter 41: Remember Me
Chapter 42: Embarassment
Chapter 43: Oh No
Chapter 44: This Is It
Chapter 45: Blood
Chapter 46: Belly
Chapter 47: Moved On
Chapter 48: Expected
Chapter 49: Tired
Important
Chapter 50: Contract
Chapter 51: Bad
Chapter 52: Anticipation
Chapter 53: The End
Author's Note
Sequel Info

Chapter 18: Karma

8.5K 151 106
By MissesAustinMahone

I fluttered my eyes open to the hot sun streaming down into my eyes. I squinted and got up. I walked down the hall towards Austin's room. I was fixing to open his door when the memories of last night flooded through me.

I gasped as I removed my hand off of the door handle. I quickly ran back to my room and locked the door.

I quietly went to my desk where I had left my phone and turned it on. I got on FaceTime and quickly dialed the person I could think of right now who will always truly be there for me. Sarah.

She answers within the second ring.

"Hey Lilah I was actually just about to call you." She said. It was so good to see her smiling face again. Me and her have become really close while we were in Hawaii and I hate being away from her.

"You look sad. What's up buttercup?"

Should I tell her? Ahh. Here goes nothing.

I started when we first came home. I told her how so many people were here. Then we all went to the balcony. I even told her how I felt so alive when I sang in front of them all. Then I got to the part when I noticed the two of them missing and what I found in the bathroom. She gasped and it looked like she had tears in her eyes but that could just be the ones forming in my own. I even mentioned how I knocked the shit out of Taylor.

She laughed slightly. "I'm glad someone finally hurt that ugly ass face of hers. Gosh I've always hated her." This makes me laugh a little.

I then continue and say how I broke the picture frames then fell into the glass.

"Oh my god!! Are you okay?!" she spoke with worry.

"Yeah... just a little bit cut up. That's all. Nothing bad."

"Delilah nothing bad?! You fell in glass! Let me see."

I hesitate then listen to her. I lift up my shirt to just under my breast. She gasps once more and covers her mouth.

"Delilah! Oh my gosh! Are you okay?! It looks really bad. I think you should go to the hospital."

I think about it. Okay. I have to admit, it does look kind of bad. I nod and say goodbye to her. I hang up and walk up to my door. I flinch before opening it.

Should I? I'm kinda scared to see what lies beyond it. I take a deep breath before slowly and quietly opening the door.

I walk down the hall and down the stairs. I notice that Peyton was asleep on the couch.

Since the accident totaled my car and I don't want to trouble Michele with this (and I sure as hell aren't going to tell Austin), I decide to wake up Peyton and ask him to take me to the hospital.

I place my hands lightly on his chest and begin to lightly shake him.

"Peyton.... Peyton...." I continue shaking. "Peyton!"

He squirms around the couch until he finally opens his eyes. With one glance in my direction, he freaks out and falls off the couch.

What did he freak about? I stand up and look in the mirror. Oh. Well that explains a lot.

My hair is ratted and tangled. My makeup is streamed down my face, leaving stains. My clothes are torn to shreds from the glass, which I didn't notice until now. Yay me.

Peyton calms down and stands up as well.

"Oh my god. Come here." He says before pulling me into a tight hug. I hug back and begin to lightly cry into his chest.

"He's a dick Lilah. I can't believe he had the fucking nerve to do that to you. You're beyond beautiful and so freaking talented. He doesn't deserve you."

Why can't I go 5 seconds without thinking about Austin?!

"Thanks." I mumble into his chest.

I pull back and remember what I came down here for.

"Oh yeah... um... would you mind driving me to the hospital?"

"Yeah what for?" he asks curiously.

I lift up my shirt for him and his eyes get real big.

"What happened?!"

"Anger." I reply simply.

Peyton shakes his head unbelievably. He grabs his keys and we head out to the hospital.

We get in his car then he turns on the radio.

'Lonely' by Akon is on. Well this is awkward.

Peyton quickly turns the station then with my luck, Say Your Just a Friend is on. He turns it again and Say Something is on. How the fuck does this happen?!

He gives up and just turns off the radio completely.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"It's fine. It's not your fault."

An awkward silence fills the car as we make our way to the doctor.

After what seems like hours, we finally arrive.

I walk into the emergency room and sit down. This is going to be a long wait.

I decide to get on twitter. I check my timeline. I start laughing when I notice Alli and Madison's twitter convo. They were tweeting about how I knocked the living daylight out of Taylor and how she deserved it. Those girls are awesome.

But, No matter how hard I try to resist, I get on Austin's profile.

He's tweeted 5 times in the last 10 hours. All of them directed to me.

@AustinMahone: Humans make mistakes. That's what makes us normal. But what I did wasn't just a mistake. It is something I deeply regret with all my heart.

@AustinMahone: I love her so much. I just wish she would come out.

@AustinMahone: Everyone deserves somebody. But girl nobody can love you like I do.

@AustinMahone: You deserve the best. You're better than the rest.

@AustinMahone: I'm not perfect but you're so worth it. I wanna change the world for you.

Really?! He thinks he can just say those things and that everything will be alright? I can't believe I thought he loved me. It must have been an act. This whole time, I was just so stupid.

Eventually, the people in the waiting room left so it was my turn. I went in a back room with a couple of nurses who inspected my stomach. They said I would need several stitches in different places and that I still had some glass in me. Great.

Since I hate hospitals, and I'm just a wimp, I ask if Peyton could be with me. They say sure so I walk back to the waiting room and grab him.

I sit on a long brown couch looking doctor chair then Peyton sits in the chair next to me.

The doctor walks in with the thins needed for my stitches and I flinch.

This is going to be fun.

I grab Peyton's hand and begin squeezing tightly.

"Lilah, it's okay. He hasn't even started yet." He says with a laugh.

"I know. I've just never had stitches and I didn't really want to start today."

The doctor asks me to take off my shirt and I give him a weird look.

He just gave awkward a whole new meaning.

I took off my shirt leaving me in my black lace bra.

I notice Peyton try to look away.

"Do you... uh... do you want me to leave?"

"No! Please don't!" I say.

"Okay then."

I notice Peyton tries his hardest not to look at me but let's face it. He's a dude. He's gonna look no matter what.

The doctor begins applying the stitches while removing some left over glass. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

"So, Delilah. How did this happen?" he asks.

"Well... I... Uh... I was cleaning my room and accidently dropped a picture frame. It broke and when I bent down to pick it up, I fell." I lied.

"Well next time you need to be more careful. This could have been worse then it is."

I squeeze Peyton's hand and he brings mine up to his lips then kisses gently.

Somehow this actually relaxes me.

But then an overwhelming feeling of guilt powers over me. I feel like I'm betraying Austin. Gosh! I hate this. I just wish I never saw anything. I would rather be clueless then to be hurt.

I just still can't believe he did that. It makes no sense at all whatsoever. We were so strong and then that... that slut came in and took him away from me. I want him back so badly but then again I really don't. He is MINE! That bitch doesn't know who she just messed with. Let's just say, Karma's a bitch.

___________________

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT YOU FAKE BARBIE ASS WHORE KARMA'S A FUCKING BITCH. Excuse my french guys. So....? Commmmmmmennt. Voteeeeeeeee. Follooooooooowww. Tell your frienddddddddds. Aha.

**I have a challenge for you. If I get 50+ comments in 20 minutes, I will post next chapter in AN HOUR!! C'mon babes leggo!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.9K 61
Elizabeth Rose is a teenager who has anything but a normal life. For one, her mother passed away when she was seven and her dad is a drug addict/alco...
71.3K 2.9K 37
You've finally made it to your senior year in highschool. Unfortunately for you, you've been forced to change schools before the start of it, but may...
120K 1.1K 27
Random One Direction imagines. Some will be cute and some may be a little sad. I may throw in some dirty imagines sometime throughout the story just...
105K 2.1K 56
Jennifer is a broken girl. She's lost her dad and is picked on at school for his mistakes. She's fighting through everyday with her best friend and O...