No comment (mixed fandom stor...

By muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... More

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 24

66 0 0
By muchfanfics

I sat in the room for a while. I heard the girls scream for the guys, in between songs. I got bored, sitting there and I got up. I walked around the backstage. I walked behind the screen. There were a bunch of bar stools. I sat on one and watched. It was pretty interesting to watch them.

I sat there and watched the concert. Then backdrop, that I was behind, dropped. I watched it fall. As it fell, I saw it go in slow motion. I sat there and just stared out into the audience. I dropped my jaw and I saw Louis fall to the ground, laughing.

"This is Cara!" Niall said as he walked over to me. He pulled me off of the chair and dragged me to the middle of the stage. I stayed silent and I felt myself blush.

"Everyone say hi!" He told everyone. They responded with screams of joy. I lifted my hand and waved like a shy little girl. The boys then made a semi circle around me, so that I couldn't get off of the stage.

"Cara, what were you doing back there?" Liam asked. He then put his microphone near my mouth.

"I was just chilling, you know, hanging out." I sounded really awkward. The girls laughed. Then the sound of my phone went off. Zayn had his mic at his side, which happened to be by my pocket. The sound of my phone, playing Glad You Came, went through out the room. I heard a bunch of gasps.

"No, this isn't my default ringtone! This is Max's ringtone!" I said into Louis' mic. He smiled at me. I then muted it.

"That was rude! You should have answered it!" Louis said. I just glared at him.

"I thought that it would have been a bit rude. I better let you boys get back to your concert." I said. I then exited the stage. I heard the boys go back to playing their songs.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at my face. It was white, like sickly pale. I then felt something churn in my stomach. That was when I ran to the toilet. I got there in time and was able to keep my hair out. This night was turning out to be too stressful, for me. I finished, puking and looked at my phone. I really needed to hear Max's voice.

"Hey, Max." I said as he answered his phone.

"Cara, are you okay? You sound sick." He said. I just sat there, on the floor.

"Yeah, I sort of am. I just needed to hear your voice." I told him.

"What happened?" He asked. I heard Jay and Nathan, in the backround.

"I accidentally was on the stage and I freaked out. I really have no clue how any of you do this." I told him. I heard him chuckle.

"Is that why you didn't answer when I called you earlier?" He said with a concerned voice.

"No, I was on stage when that happened. I thought that I was going to die, when you called." I told him.

"Why? What happened?" He said.

"Your ringtone is, Glad You Came. I was on the stage of a One Direction, you do the math." I told him. I heard him laugh. It was so nice to hear it. I then felt my stomach churn again.

"Max, can I call you later? I am not feeling to good." I then started to crawl to the toilet.

"Yes, anyhting for you." He said. I then hung up and emptied my guts.

Niall's POV:

We finished the concert and went into the dressing room. The guys were still high off of the adrenaline rush. I was coming off of it, sooner than they were. I looked around the room and I saw that Cara wasn't in there. I grabbed my t shirt and jeans and put them on. I then looked at my phone. I saw that I had a text from Siva.

Siva: Niall!! I need to talk to you!

Me: What's up?

Siva: Find Cara. She called Max and he is upset about her.

Me: You got it!

I then put my phone in my pocket. I looked around the room, to make sure that she wasn't in there. Once I knew that she wasn't in here, I went around the backstage. I searched the place, looking for her. I then came across the bathrooms.

"Oh no." I said out loud. This was the only place that I hadn't looked and I had a feeling that she was going to be in there. I opened the door and I saw her small body, curled up.

"Cara, no. What happened?" I said as I went ot her side. I rolled her on her back. I saw that she was really sick. Her eyes looked like they had sunken into her face. She moaned when I rolled her. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"How did you find me?" She asked me. I smiled.

"I actually got a text from Siva. He told me to look for you. What happened?" I asked her.

"It is something called, stage fright. I freaked out." She told me. She was usually so strong, but this was just sad. I then picked her up, off of the floor. I set her on the counter. I took some towels and got them wet. I put them on her neck, to cool her down.

"Okay, I am going to take you to the bus. If you have to puke, aim for the cameras. I want to see a good photo of that." I told her. She chuckled. I then held her, bridal style, and carried her out. I walked by the dressing room, where Louis saw us.

"What happened?" He asked as he walked with us.

"She puked. She needs to get on the bus." I told him. He then pulled his shirt off of his body. He placed it over Cara's face. He then opened the door.

Luckily the barricades were still up. We walked as fast as we could to the bus. I heard Cara groan. People yelled at us and I knew that it wasn't helping her. We then walked in the bus. Louis slammed the door and I set her, in her bunk. I took Louis's shirt off of her and moved her hair out of her face.

"Where is my phone?" She asked me. I looked at her and face palmed myself.

"I am sorry. I left it in the bathroom. I will get someone to go and get it." I told her. She smiled and opened her eyes.

"Are you going to puke anymore?" I asked her. She shook her head, slowly. Louis then came over. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Cara, I am sorry. I totally forgot that you had stage fright." He said to her.

"It is okay. I forgot too." She told him. I then texted Liam to get her phone. He told me that he would. I got up and started to look around the bus for some home remedies that I knew. Then the rest of our group came in. Liam handed Cara her phone and everyone sat in the living area.

"Do we have any Mountian Dew?" I asked them.

"No, we don't." Harry said. I stopped looking and looked at them.

"Well, you brits obviously do not know what the proper things to keep in the kitchen are." I commented. I then sat next to Liam.

"What do you need it for?" He asked me.

"I need it for Cara. It is a secret. We drink Mountian Dew and it will make the stomach calm down." I told him. He nodded his head.

We spent the rest of the night talking about the different girls that we saw. Harry saw that there were a bunch of moms screaming. Louis and Zayn always saw the perverted signs. Liam told us about one girl that started to cry when he looked at her. We made a couple of jokes, then we went to sleep.

My bunk was above Cara's. She had the bottom bunk. I looked at her and I saw that she was sleeping. I knew that she was going to need the Mountian Dew in the morning. I got comfy and decided that I would text Siva.

Me: Cara is okay. I am going to get her Mountain Dew in the morning.

Siva: Good. That and she needs some beef stew.

Me: you are right! I will make that for her.

Siva: Don't forget the potatoes and the carrots.

Me: Never! They are pretty important. Do I need peas?

Siva: No, I don't think so. Take care of her. She is really important to us.

Me: I know! She is important to us too!

Siva: Goodnight!

I smiled and looked at the time. I was going to have to get up early to make the stew. I then turned my phone off and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...
303K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
2.1K 153 35
In 2012, Louis Tomlinson was just twenty years old, he had an amazing step father, a wonderful mother, great siblings, but his boyfriend...he was inv...
Hostages By lilli

Fanfiction

26K 584 37
My name is Andrea Chalmers. Recently I have been reported missing after a kidnapping and robbery early this morning at a local bank in town. My buddy...