√ | She's My Juliet ↳Emison

By unicxmz

"She'll tear a hole in you, the one you can't repair. But I still love her I don't really care..." More

Prologue
Ch. 1-What If She Did Love Me?
Ch. 2- I Miss You
Ch.3- Too Much To Handle
Ch.4-Ravenswood? Ravenswood.
Ch.5-Stay With Me
Ch.6-Strong (Part 1)
Ch.7-Strong (Part 2)
Ch.8-Who's Coming To Dinner?
Not An Update (Sorry)
Ch.9-Hypnotic Poison
Ch.11-Caught Pt. 2
Ch.12-What A Surprise
Ch.13- No Happy Endings
Ch.14-Perfect Timing
Ch.15- On The Hunt
Ch.16- Baby Come Back
Ch.17- Night Changes
Ch.18- Just Friends
Ch.19- In Family We Trust
Sorry
Ch.20- Wherever the Wind Takes Us
Ch.21- Home is Where the Toby is
Ch.22- Falling into Place?
Uhh (not an update)
Ch.23- Help
Ch.24- Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ch.25- Exes and Ohs
Ch.26- A Woman's Scorn
Ch.27- Breaking All the Rules
Ch.28- Regrets
Ch.29- A Hammer to the Heart
Ch.30- A Dangerous Game to Play
Ch.31- When There Was Me and You
Epilogue
One more thing...

Ch.10-Caught pt. 1

2.9K 55 11
By unicxmz

Emily's POV

"Why's Aria calling so late?" I asked Alison who only stared at the phone.

"Are you gonna answer it?" I asked her. She nodded and bought the phone up to her ear.

"Hello", she said into it. "What are you talking about? No I don't know what he meant by that. Im not keeping anything from you. Ok, when? Ok we'll figure this out. See you soon." And with that, Alison hung up the phone.

"What did she say?" I asked.

Alison huffed and said, "Umm, I could barely hear her because she was whispering but I'm pretty sure she said something like, I'm keeping secrets from her and she wants to meet up at the Brew tomorrow afternoon. But only me."

I know I was probably being annoying but I asked anyway, "Why does she think you're keeping secrets from her?"

"Supposedly, Logan said something about me being evil and I'm not telling you guys the truth about us.", she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ok and that doesn't bother you? I mean you said that you just met him and now it sounds as though he already knew you", I said not believing that she doesn't think this is a big deal.

Alison laughed and said, "Well he's crazy. Like I said, he flirted with me, tried to kiss me, and now he's saying that we already knew each other before all of this. Doesn't it just sound completely insane?"

"It does actually. Something's off but you need to tell Aria everyhing you told me."

Alison rolled her eyes and replied, "Oh, really. Now I need to tell Aria? What happened to I'm a liar and she'll never believe a word that comes out of my mouth?"

"I never said you were a liar Ali. I meant that she might think you're just trying to break them up because you have a crush or something", I explained to her.

"First of all, that's disgusting. Second, you know that I'm not interested in boys at the moment", she said to me.

I blushed and responded, "Oh yea I sort of forgot."

"You forgot?" she asked me sounding a little hurt. I didn't mean it in the way that she thought, like it wasn't important because it is.

I quickly tried to fix it knowing that she can turn really hateful, really fast, "No, Alison I didn't mean for it to sound that way. It's just, with everything you just told me you can't really expect the kiss to be the absolute first thing on my mind right?"

"I was kind of hoping since you were the one who initiated it but if it's not important then its not important", she said shrugging once more.

"Ali, you're being dramatic", I said not realizing I was making the situation much worst.

She scoffed and said, "If this is your way of trying to get back at me for what happened in the library all those years ago then congrats. You win."

"Ali", I started but she cut me off and said, "Let's just go to bed. See you in the morning." And then she closed the door leaving me to feel like the biggest jerk in the world.
------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

Alison wakes up the next morning and immediately regrets arguing with Emily last night. She was right, she was being dramatic. But it didn't change the fact that Emily basicly dismissed what happened.

After brushing her teeth she knocked on Emily's door to find her already awake. "Morning", Alison said.

"More like afternoon. You should probably get going before Aria thinks you stood her up", Emily replied.

Ali waved her hand in dismissal and said, "Aria's literally late to everything. I have time."

"Time for what?" Emily asked her.

"To apologize. I did overreact just a little last night. And out of all the girls, I hate arguing with you the most", Alison said trying to sound as sincere as possible.

"I should be the one apologizing. I was acting like the kiss meant nothing to me when it actually meant everything", Emily said back.

"Yea but I should already know that you wouldn't pull a 'me' on me. You're not evil like how I use to be", Alison laughed.

Emily smiled and said, "You weren't evil. People just chose to see the bad in you instead of the good like how I did."

I smiled back and responded,"You always did see the good in me didn't you? I was wondering, to make up for last night if you wanted to go out to eat maybe?"

"Alison Dilaurentis, are you asking me out on a date?" Emily asked pretending to be in shock even though I knew she really was.

"I am actually. This new restaurant called Universe just opened. It's not Paris but it's a start and that sounded very cheesy didn't it?" I asked, face palming myself.

Nodding her head, Emily said, "It was but you're lucky I like cheesy."

My phone lit up with a text from Aria. "Aria's wondering where I am I should get ready. So we're on for tonight?"

"You bet", she responded.

I left her room and ran across the hall to get ready. My phone rang and I already knew who it was. "What do you want Aria?"

"Where are you? I've literally been sitting here alone for like 20 minutes", she said sounding really pissed off and a pissed off Aria is never good.

"You told me 12:45, it's not even 12:39 yet", I said back.

"Well I thought you'd be here way before so I can surprise you with how early I can actually be" she said.

"You definitely surprised me. But don't worry I'm getting into my car now I'll be there win 15", I told her before hanging up not giving her a chance to answer.

*15 minutes later*

"Well it took you long enough", Aria said not even saying hello.

"You interrupted something very important", I said referring to the moment Emily and I shared minutes before.

"Let's talk about why we're really here. Logan", she said while I rolled my eyes.

"I honestly don't know why we're doing this. I told you I've never met him before", I said already getting frustrated.

"That's not what he told me", she said as I stayed quiet already done with the situation.

Speaking again she said, "We need to get down to the bottom of this."

"There is nothing to get to the bottom of. You're boyfriend is obviously just upset with me because I rejected him", I said forgetting that she didn't know everything.

"Rejected? What do you mean you rejected him, as in he tried to make a move on you?" She asked.

"He tried to kiss me but i pushed him away. Aria I was going to tell you I just didn't know the right time to", I said.

She took a deep breath I guess trying to hold back her tears and asked, "When did this happen?"

"The night you invited him over for dinner. Aria I'm so sorry. I know you think he's the right-", I stopped talking when she stood up out of her seat. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going home. And I'm going to ask Logan about this", she said as I looked at her like she was all kinds of crazy.

I pulled her back to sit down and said, "You can't do that."

"Why not? You're not lying are you?" she asked. "No of course not. But do you really think he'll tell you the truth? He obviously didn't want you to find out so if you ask him, he's gonna make me look like the crazy one."

"You do a pretty good job of that yourself don't you? Look, I'm gonna ask him about this and if he tells me that this didn't happen, I'm going to believe him", she said standing up once more.

"Just like that?" I asked in disbelief. She smiled and said, "Just like that."

And just like that, she walked out.
************************************

"So she just left?" Emily asked while pacing around the apartment. "Yea, and you're kind of making me dizzy", I told her but she continued.

"Why are you getting so worked up about this anyway? Weren't you the one who said Aria wouldn't believe me?" I asked.

Emily finally paused her pacing and took a seat on the sofa. "Ok yea I did. But I want to believe that its true and I want to believe that you don't know this guy from anywhere", she said leaving me confused.

"Why do you want to believe all that stuff?" I asked her.

"Well, no one's really team Alison", she said to me while I kind of took offense, "So you want to believe me because you pity me?"

"No that's not it at all. Its just...knowing what we went through with Cece, you can never be too careful these days", she said while I nodded my head in understanding.

"What are we gonna do? Logan will tell Aria that I'm crazy and he never tried anything and she's going to hate me again", I said.

It looked as though a light bulb went off in Emily's head when she finally said, "I got it! We'll just catch him in the act."

"How? They're literally together 24/7", I said immediately noticing the cons to this plan. "Not when he's at work. Doctors aren't allowed any visitors when working", she said but I already noticed two other cons.

"Right. But first, we don't know his schedule and second, if he's not allowed visitors how are we going to get inside?" I said while she pouted.

A light bulb went off in my head as well, "I know what we'll do. But its very risky."

"Do you not remember high school? We were literally the queens of risky", she said but she did have point. "The day you had the accident, that was a Friday. So we'll wake up extra early tomorrow and follow him from the house."

Emily smiled proudly, "I knew you still had it in you", she said. But then she said, "We still wouldn't be able to get in unless we were visiting a patient."

"I have the perfect patient", I told her.
-------------------------------------

"No way ", Hanna said already tolling her eyes.

"Please Han?" Emily pleaded. "There's no way I'm posing as a fake patient. They're not gonna believe that I have, I'm sorry what is it called?"

I looked back over at the computer and said, "It is Benign Acute Myositis."

"Yea, that. No one in their right mind is going to believe that I have that", she said.

"Hanna we haven't even told you what it is yet", Emily said while pointing over to me.

"There's really nothing much to it", I began. I then stared to read, "It can cause major muscle aches and inflammation, along with a sharply decreased inability to walk." I looked over to Hanna who had the most terrified look on her face.

"What is it now Hanna?" I asked. "So I'm not going to be able to walk? I just bought these new heels and I'm gonna need about a week to break them in."

This girl is the biggest drama queen on god's green earth. "Hanna we need you for this. There's no one else to call", Emily tried to reason with her.

"Ok fine but only because my doctor might be cute", Hanna said finally agreeing to our plan.

"But wait, what about Spencer? We always include her in our plans", Emily said.

Hanna shook her head, "Well she won't be in this one, her and Toby decided to take a vacation."

"A vacation from what?" I asked. Hanna looked at me and then to Emily. "You mean a vacation from me?"

"Maybe? I'm not sure." Hanna told me. "It doesn't matter guys. We can use my laptop but we have no one who knows how to hack into the cameras."

"I know someone who can", Hanna said raising her perfectly manicured hand.

"Oh yea, who?" I asked. "Are you forgetting who my boyfriend is?"

"Yea but Caleb hates me Hanna", I said knowing it was the truth.

She rolled her eyes and said, "He does not! He just isn't too fond of you or anyone else really. You guys know he isn't exactly a people person."

"But would he be willing to help us out?" Emily asked.

"Of course he would", Hanna replied. "Here, I'll call him....Hello? Hey babe. We need you to come over to Emily's. Yea. We're kind of hatching a plan for something and we need your super smart and sexy hacking skills. No its just mW and Emily. Ok see you when you get here."

"Did you say super smart sexy computer skills?" Emily asked clearly disgusted.

"Well I had to boost his ego a little", Hanna said laughing.

"But wait, you said it was only you and Emily. So he doesn't know I'm here too?" I asked.

Hanna stomped her foot and said, "Ok so maybe he doesn't exactly like you but he doesn't hate you I promise. Look, he'll get here and see you but he's gonna be so tired from driving over here that he's going to have to stay."

"Ok whatever", I said. Its not that I cared or wanted Caleb to like me, I just need him for this plan and then he can go back to hating me.

"Ok. So you guys know what that means. A sleepover duh!" Hanna screamed excitedly.

I pulled Emily to the side and asked, "What about tonight?"

"Oh yea our date", she said. "I guess we'll have to reschedule are you cool with that?", I asked her. She gave me a pouty face and said, "I don't want to but I really want to catch this guy."

We both agreed on rescheduling. Now all we have to do is wait for Caleb and our plan is fully in session.

A/N: Here's an update guys. Again, im sorry for my tardiness. But I really liked writing this chapter, I can kind of picture this happening in an actual episode. And don't forget to vote for 5H on twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #WorthItVMA 12 times a day! Until next time. Kisses-A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 764 23
Sequel to She's My Juliet. __ "You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what e...
1.3K 134 31
This is basically another Ezria story. It shows how powerful their relationship is and what they go through in order to safe their relationship. cont...
58.2K 990 39
Emily Fields has no plans to return to her hometown of Rosewood, but that changes after she gets a letter from Alison DiLaurentis. Love is a strong e...
5.8K 103 14
Emily wants a baby. Alison doesn't. But sometimes, what you want isn't necessarily what you need. Emison. With heavy mentions of Ezria, Haleb and Spo...