Just Tourists ✔️

By 94sMixtape

Highest Rank: ||Mystery/Thriller #1|| ||Action #3|| We don't have a written manual on how to survive being... More

Just Tourists
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Ask
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Just the Truth
Extra Materials

Chapter 23

12.8K 655 234
By 94sMixtape

"Guys I think I found something," Natalia interrupted. We all turned to look at her, she was already scribbling down directions.

"The Ciampino  Airport here in Rome is best known for its large shopping center and Greco-Roman themed artwork. It's main attraction is the large Narcissus and Echo fountain portraying the sorrowful demise of Echo, the nymph who fell in love with Narcissus, leading to her death," Natalia read off the computer screen.

"Well this is just lovely," Bianca said rubbing her temples.

"The airport is at least a good 45 minute drive from here, if the kidnappers are there we wont make it in time," Tiffany mutters as we all but run out of HQ. We need to get to that airport right this instance and I still need to hear whatever the hell Adriano has to say.

"We need to stop by the Embassy first," I told them as we left the museum and towards the parking lot where the Mystery Machine was parked.

"Call the airport's security, we need to shut down that place before anyone can get out," Tiffany said as we climbed into Karlie's car.

"I have a phone back there if you want," Karlie said as she hit on the gas full speed.

"Jesus! Try not to get us killed before we get to the airport!!" Bianca yelled as we sped dangerously through the streets.

I got up from my seat and made my way slowly towards the corner of the van where I could see her phone was. Natalia gave me the number and I began frantically dialing. Every second counted.

"Hello, this is the Ciampino Airport. How may we help you?" a woman's light Italian voice answered.

"This is Agent Wynter's speaking. I currently work in Prime Minister's Giovanni Aducci's security team on the case of his missing son, Marco. We have reason to believe that there might be a potential crime scene at your airport. We need you to close off all entries, delay the planes, and most importantly close off the artwork attractions until we get there," I explained firmly.

"Also if you need confirmation, feel free to contact the Prime Minister. This is not a drill and I need full cooperation from your staff," I added since I had no time to lose if she questioned our credibility.

"I understand that ma'am but I must contact the supervisor of security to get everything in motion. I'll put you on the same line as him," she informed me. A few seconds later I was on the phone with someone else, an older man who was actually American and reminded me of a military sergeant.

"We've done everything you asked and inclusively found a pair of suspects near the fountain. We have them under custody," he informed me.

"They found two suspects," I told the girls.

"Who are they??" Bianca asked me, getting up from her seat and joining me by the phone.

"Can you identify the suspects?" I asked him.

"Two young male teenagers, a black haired boy and a light haired one. They seem to both be 18 or 19 and have been put aside for questioning by our team. We don't have their names yet," he informed me.

"Ok thank you, our team will arrive promptly," I told him just ask Karlie parked in front of the embassy where I spotted a slightly impatient Adriano standing by the gates.

"Get in loser, we're going man hunting," Blaire smirked, opening the van for him. Adriano gave her an odd look but he got in once he saw me.

"We have possible suspects at the airport which is where we're headed right now," I explained as he tried to find somewhere to sit down.

"Did they find my brother?" Adriano asked hopefully.

"I don't know yet. They're not saying anything until we get there," I told him putting a hand on his shoulder when his face fell.

"This is all my father's fault," he sighed.

"Maybe you can tell me what you mean by that?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sorry that's why I came here to talk to you," he said with a small chuckle.

"Well, we're listening," I promised him.

"My father is planning on retiring in a few years and he asked me if I'd be interested in running for Prime Minister once he does so. Of course, I told him yes because my entire childhood our father always told us he wanted to see us in politics," he explained and I nodded my head because I knew exactly what that was like, what with my parents wanting me to be in the CIA just like them.

"Marco warned us about the public's view on this though, especially since my father also wants him to run for Prime Minister after me," Adriano  continued .

"What do you mean, the public's view?" Bianca asked.

"A Prime Minister is supposed to be somewhat like a president. Its not supposed to be a dictatorship or a monarchy. Ever since Mussolini's dictatorship back during the world wars, Italy has made sure not to have Prime Minister rule for so long. If we run for Prime Minister, its like the power stays within the family. Some people weren't too pleased with that idea," he said.

"Did your father have any known enemies? Someone who particularly didn't agree with this decision?" I pressed.

"There was this one group who was completely against my father's rule in the first place. When they discovered I'd be running for Prime Minister after my father, we began receiving death threats. My father began making horrible decisions in order to silence them," Adriano sighed and I wish I could see better in the dark of the van to see if he was lying.

"He began hiring people to destroy their properties and even went as far as to put some of them in jail for crimes they didn't commit. The press almost found out but my father promised the group a ton of money several times if they kept their mouth shut about it. He hasn't paid them though. He probably owes them several hundred thousand dollars by now," Adriano finished.

"So do you think this group managed to kidnap Marco as a sign of revenge so your dad will pay?" I asked him. He simply nodded his head.

"Well I guess we'll have to find out soon," Karlie said as she stopped the van. Only then did I notice we were now in front of the airport parking lot. The entrance to the airport parking lot was blocked by police officers who wouldn't allow anyone to enter or leave.

We stepped outside of the van and out into the hot summer day. The sun was burning brightly against my face causing me to place my hand in front of my eyes to block out it's rays. We all walked together towards the swarm of police officers blocking the entrance.

"No one is allowed inside the Ciampino Airport, if you have a flight it has been delayed but this will be promptly fixed. We can also return your money if its necessary," one of the men told Blaire, who was the first one to reach the gates.

"We're actually here on behalf of Prime Minister Aducci to solve the issue with his missing son. The sooner we get in, the sooner we can get this place up and running again," Lavender told the stocky officer.

"You guys are the Prime Minister's private security team? You look like a bunch of american tourists," the officer laughed and so did the rest of the officers there.

"That may be true but this american tourist can knock you out cold before you have a chance to call anyone for backup on your cute little walkie talkies," Blaire said in a passive aggressive tone as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"If you guys are the private security team, then it's no wonder the stupid bratty teenager managed to get himself in trouble again,"

"Excuse me but I happen to be the brother of that stupid bratty teenager you happen to be talking about and if you don't allow this more than capable team inside, I will personally sign your last pay check on a silver platter," Adriano flashed them all a dazzling smile leaving the security team in utter stupor.

"Um y-yes sir," the officer said stepping aside to allow us in.

"It's been a pleasure," Blaire saluted the officers with a wink before purposely stepping on the foot of the stocky officer with her heels. He yelped out in pain but didn't say anything to her.

"We need like some official uniform or something. People around here won't take us seriously unless we have some child celebrity to back us up," Tiffany muttered angrily as we walked across the parking lot and into the cool ventilated airport.

"We'd would definitely stand out then. The point is for us to look like american tourists not the S.W.A.T team," I told them.

"And for the record, I'm not a child celebrity," Adriano said with a huff but no one replied.

"You're Agent Wynters? The one I spoke to on the phone?" A woman dressed in a navy blue uniform asked in shock when she approached me.

"Yes, and this is Adriano Aducci. We're all here to examine a crime scene and take a look at the possible suspects," I told her and she nodded her head upon officially seeing Adriano.

"This way please. And if you could do this as quickly as possible, we would appreciate it. After all we had to shut down the entire airport for you," she reminded us.

"Yes, of course. And my father will pay a great deal for this act you have done for our family," Adriano promised but after hearing his story in the van I wasn't so sure the Ciampino Airport would see any money from the Aducci family.

"Alright well down this hall is the security wing where Sergeant Wilson is. He is the head supervisor and has been interviewing the two individuals who were caught near the scene," the lady told us. I nodded my head and we walked down the narrow hallway and towards the door she instructed.

"Wow there's a whole lot of you for one kid huh?" a man with a dark black mustache and security uniform immediately greeted us on the other side.

"Agent Wynters," I extended my hand out to him.

"Sergeant Wilson at your service miss, what can I do for all of you?" he asked shaking my hand.

"You have the suspects?" I asked him.

"Yes, we've been interrogating them for the past half hour or so but they refuse to cooperate. We found them by the Narcissus and Echo fountain like you instructed. They had weapons and were attempting to possibly rob this couple," he explained as we walked down another narrow hallway.

"Can we see the suspects?" I asked him.

"Sure but it gets crowded so I'd suggest no more than two at a time," Sergeant Wilson explained and I nodded my head.

"Adriano, you should come with me so that you can help me and try to identify the subjects. Maybe you've seen them before," I told Adriano and he nodded his head.

"Is it ok if the rest of my team goes to analyze the fountain area for anything your security might have missed?" I asked Sergeant Wilson.

"Sure, I'll have someone take them there. The suspects are being held in the room to the left over there. It's a two-way mirror so they won't be able to see you," he assured me and we both nodded our heads walking towards the holding cell.

The rest of the girls left with Sergeant Wilson in order to take a look at the fountain. The sooner we got out of here, the better for everyone.

Adriano opened the door for me and we both walked into a holding cell type room. There was a large window, which was the two-way mirror, that allowed us to see down into a room where to teenage boys were being interviewed. The blonde one had his back facing me so I couldn't see him and the black haired one had his head down as he mumbled questions.

"Do you recognize either of them?" I asked Adriano but he shook his head.

"Are you positive? Even the smallest of details can-" I began saying but I cut off short when the black haired boy lifted his head up, practically making eye contact.

"Eric???" I asked placing a hand over my mouth in shock.

~~~

Ok my spy kids, we had some mixed responses to the tumblr proposition last week so let's vote on it.

If you want a tumblr fan account comment here

If you want an Instagram fan account comment here

If you want a Twitter fan account comment here.
~Lorna~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 145 76
Guns, revenge and buildings to bomb, what could go wrong? ✮ He came in, gun held out in front of him in one hand while the other was resting on his h...
1.3M 56.5K 71
"You seriously thought that you will jump from the window and escape?" "Yes." "Tsk. Tsk. That's so sad, but I guess you didn't think that you'd land...
385K 24.5K 38
Welcome to the underground business. Where the tainted stay tainted and the pure turn stained. Where allies are rare and enemies rack every agenda. T...
91.6K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...