Man Who Can't Be Moved..-Nial...

By hipster_nialler

Taken when she was only 5, Cassie Davis was held captive by a man she thought she knew. He kept her locked aw... More

Man Who Can't Be Moved..-Niall Horan Love Story
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
I Told You This Would Be Fun.-Chapter Nine.
Best Friends For Life.-Chapter Ten.
Thunder Buddies For Life. -Chapter Eleven.
So Not Awkward.
God Bless The Broken Road.
The Man in the Mask.
You'll Find Out Sooner Or Later.
Louis to the Rescue
Texts From Last Night.
The A Team.
Coming Back Without Warning.
**~~~Important Note~~~**
ExBoyfriendProbs.
Ziall Date
Zayn's new girl..
Twitcam with Niall.
An Old Friend Says Hello.
Twitter Drama.
Morning Surprise.
Saved Me From Myself.
Confessions.
Midnight Movie Magic.
Wake Up Call.
Real Life Nightmare.
Mistaken Love.
Attacked.
Shocking Confession.
Expressing a Confession.
What Are You Hiding?
Sleepover!
It's You and Me
Be My Girlfriend.
Dinner Date
Please Be Mine.
Got Me Going Crazy.
3,2,1, JUMP.
Moments.
You hold my heart, and i hold the key to yours.
You Don't Wanna Know.
Dance the Night Away.
I'll Miss You.
Kiss Me.
I Wish For You.
I Love You.
Going Home.
Late Night Swim.
Fireside Talk.
Then and Now.
I love you Niall.
I'm leaving.
Kiss me Kiss me, Say that you Miss Me.
I Miss You Already.
Remember The Plan.
Sing Me To Sleep.
The City Of Love.
JeTaime.
Surprise.
If you like me, then say you like me.
Happy Birthday!
Two Is Better Than One.
Die In Your Arms.
Special Connections
Who I Am.
I Wouldn't Change A Thing.
SuperStar.
Stand Up
Love Me For Me.
Tell Me A Lie.
Let Me Tell You A Story.
Here We Go Again.
Wanted.
Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge.
Movie and Late Night Loving.
We're Beautiful, Like Diamonds in the Sky.
Truely, Madly, Deeply.
Happy New Year!
I Am Titanium
Death by Jealousy.
Save Me.
Don't Let Me Go.
Valentine's Day Surprise.
Postcards and Polaroids.
Infinite.
Time to Dream.
Not Enough.
Adventure Time.
Happy Birthday.
Unbroken.
Remember Me.
If You Only Knew.
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
Never Gone.
Everything About You.
Take My Breath Away.
Bad Dream, Happy Ending.
Diagnosis.
The Return.
The Slut That Got Away.
Truce.
I Can't Lose You.
If We Were a Movie, This Is The Sad Scene.
CheaterCheaterBoyfriendEater.
Breakeven.
If You Ever Come Back.
Heart By Heart.
Kryptonite.
Heaven's Calling.
The Man Who Can't Be Moved.
You Found Me.
Beautiful.
Rest in Paradise.
Repeating Nightmares.
Heaven's Devil and Hell's Angel.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unpredictable.
Half Of Me.
One In A Billion.
You are the Sun, My Moon and All My Stars
Hold On Until May.
Fate, Destiny..Whatever You Call It.
Knock, Knock.
Little Red Roses
One Moment in Paradise

Amnesia.

8.4K 136 37
By hipster_nialler

Niall's POV.

"I can't believe this!" I breathed. I don't know what exactly happened, but all I know is no one can see me, or hear me, or talk to me..well, they can talk to the lifeless body on the bed right now..well, not completely lifeless...

."Niall....Niall..answer me." I heard someone saying as I walked into the room where I was.

"Niall...please wake up." They said. Multiple voices. I walked in and saw my best mates sitting there. I smiled. Louis had his arm in a sling, Zayn had some cuts and then a boot on his leg. Harry had a bandage around his midsection, and Liam had a boot on his leg too, with some cuts and bruises. 

How do they have injuries and I'm practically dead on the table, and Cassie....doesn't remember me.

"I can't believe this happened.." Louis sighed. 

"WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled..knowing they still can't hear me.

"I know..why him..out of all of us..all of us couldn't gotten hurt worse.." Harry said. 

"Yeah, I mean, there's not much we could've done lads..the car just hit us on the side Niall happened to be sitting on...we couldn't do much.." Louis said, trying to sound confident.

"But what do we do now?" Liam said, tears in his eyes now. I just wanted to hug him.

"Just wait...he's in a coma...we can only do so much..but we should go and check on Cassie..see if she's awake.." Louis said patting Liam on the back.

I thought through what had just happened..Car? Coma? What happened? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie's POV.

"Mum?" I asked.

"Yes love?" She said.

"Can you get me some food? I'm a bit hungry.." I said. She nodded and walked out of the room door..the ICU was a bit boring..I'm hooked up to all these machines...and the beeping of the heart monitor is going to drive me insane. 

My thoughts were interupted when there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. I saw four faces appear and walk into my room.

"Hi love...glad to see you're awake..how do you feel?" The curly haired one asked.

"Fine...and uh, you?" I asked.

"Just..uh, dandy love." He said sitting on the edge of my bed. They stood around me just looking at me.

"What?" I finally said chuckling. 

"Just..glad you're okay love." The one with his brown hair up and in 80 different directions.

"Okay, I'm glad you care..but, who are all of you?" I asked.

The look on their faces scared me. What was happening?

"You...you don't know who we are?" The one with the curly hair stuttered. I shook my head..

"No." I muttered. 

"Hello boys.." My doctor said. 

"Hi." They said in unison but barely audible..they all just kept looking at me..sadness in their eyes.

"So, you don't remember us..but do you remember Niall?" One asked.

I shook my head again..

"Who is this 'Niall' everyone is mentioning...besides my supposed boyfriend..okay, but I mean, I don't remember what he even looks like!" I said..exhausted after I finished.

The sadness in their faces dropped even more..and they all just kept their breaths in..

"Uhh boys, can I have a word with you? Outside?" The doctor said..they walked out of my room with their heads down..not saying a word.

What in god's name is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV.

Well, Cassie has no idea what I even look like..I sat in a chair not in her room, but in the room of someone else. someone I didn't know..but even though they couldn't hear me, I still talked to them. My head in my hands..

"All I can think about is her. The times when she just laughed..and oh how I loved that laugh..so loud and so..contagious. We'd just laugh for hours and hours..about everything..never getting bored of it." 

"And I remember her smile. Her bright white teeth, that would always show..and the way her cheeks rose up all red when she was nervous or blushing..and her little dimples on each side of her face. Her plump red lips. And I loved how when she got dressed up she would wear bright red lipstick..make her look like she was back in the 40's..and how beautiful it was."

"I remember Halloween, I dressed up as a guy from World War II and then she was a nurse..and we reanacted the kiss from that picture in NYC."

"I remember her birthday..and how happy she was..all the times we got lost..I remember it all..and she doesn't even remember what I look like.." I cried..my head back in my hands. The tears pouring out of my eyes.

"I love her.." I whispered. Letting the tears flow freely without protest.

"I love her.....but she doesn't even know who I am." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV.

"So she only has minor amnesia?" Liam asked.

"Yes..her memory will indeed come back..and fully come back..this forgetting thing is only temporary..we want to keep her here in case she remembers the accident..she will have some trauma of it..and we want to monitor that." The doctor said to us.

"Okay..that's fine with us.as long as she is okay and goes back to normal." Liam said.

"But she will remember everything right? Like us, and the tour and famous and stuff...and Niall?" I said.

"Yes..everything will come back..I promise." He said. I breathed out a sigh which I didn't even know I was holding in.

"And what about Niall? Will he be okay?" Louis asked.

The long pause made my heart drop to my feet.

"Listen boys, he is in a deep coma..I have no idea when he is going to wake up. But right now, his vitals are perfect..but he is still going to be kept on the respirator for now, until he can breathe on his own. But right now, it's all up to him..to stay......" he stopped..and looked at us, our faces looked pained and warn out.

"Or go." The doctor finished..he took his hand off my shoulder and walked down the hall to the nurses station..no one said a word..

because no one had the guts to say what they were thinking. Our friend and brother could come back to us...

or go far away from us..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie's POV.

I laid there in my bed..I couldn't sleep...something was on my mind, but I don't know what it was. I've been here for about 4 days now..the boys come everyday, who I now know as Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis. But I feel like something is missing.

Its about 3 am..and I know I'm not supposed to leave my room, but I need a walk.

I got up..the boys brought me sweats and a hoodie.which wasn't mine..must've been one of theirs or something.

I snuck out of my door and walked down the hall. I went into the kids center..I know it sounds weird but I watched them.. Toys filling thier rooms..the rooms look filled with hope and happiness..the children, even looking content in thier sleep..but that's not what's happening on the inside..this is the cancer unit.

I looked at one of the nurses, asleep at the desk. I walked back to my room and grabbed an extra blanket. I wrapped it on her and she smiled in her sleep. 

I walked around the hospital..There was an young couple, the mother fast asleep in the bed. The father, standing by the window, his newborn baby in his arms. He was smiling...and pointing out to the world. Then he started singing..a sweet, angelic voice filled my ears..but that's not how the young man sang.

A beautiful young voice was all I heard, yet, there was no sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV.

"Truly, madly, deeply I am foolishly completely fallen. And somehow you kicked all my walls in. So baby say you'll always keep me. Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you." I sang to her..but she couldn't hear. 

I sang my hear out..but she never heard a sound. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie's POV.

I walked down the hall and I saw an old couple. The man in the bed, his wife laying next to him. Their hands intertwined. I smiled..I want that.

I walked down and I saw a room. There was no one in there..well I couldn't see because of the curtain. I checked the door which seemed to be unlocked. 

I walked over and slowly pulled the curtain back. A boy was laying there. His mouth hooked up to a respirator, a heart monitor attached to him, an IV...everything you could imagine..wires and tubes all over..but I couldn't help but look at his face. 

His blondish-brown hair..I noticed it..his body looked so lifeless..

I walked over and caressed his soft cheek. Pale but red at the same time. His lips, cold but soft. His hand was freezing to the touch. 

I looked at him..something, everything about him seemed familiar to me.

I watched his eyes..they stayed constant...closed. I needed to see them...I lifted his eyelash up...and I saw his ocean blue eyes..they were perfect..and like that I knew...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV.

I watched her..she backed up to the wall..her back hitting it hard. 

I watched her hand cover over her mouth..tears slowly forming in her eyes. I watched her slide down the wall..her knees up close to her, her arms wrapping around them tightly..and that's when I knew...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie's POV.

And that's when I knew........

I remembered him.

Niall James Horan..

The love of my life, all came back to me...

***HEHEHE! I did it! Another chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys like it..I don't know if I do! Let me know.

Thank you for all the messages/votes/comments/reads! I love all of you so much! thank you for making this story so popular! I love it! <3

Much love! xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 9.3K 63
Love, was the last thing on Alyssa Summer's mind when she moved to London to pursue her music career. But the tables turned, when she met internation...
9.4K 180 29
Cassie had just moved to Ireland when she was 6 and Niall was 7. They were neighbors and the bestest of friends. They did everything together. Then o...
906K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
2.9K 14 33
Cassie is just a regular girl, with teenage dreams until she has a blowout with her mom. She ends up running away and at the same time running into s...