I Don't Wanna Live Like A Bro...

Bởi bmtharemylife

Katherine (Kathy) just moved to Sheffield for Senior year. She is pretty much having to start her life all ov... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note - I'm So Sorry Guys
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 19

375 21 3
Bởi bmtharemylife

** Kathy's P.O.V. **

I stared at Zahara and Sam as they left the group. I didn't know what to think about what happened. It wasn't like her usual self. She seemed different, I mean of course she changed her looks but also in her personality something was... off. I looked back at Luke and he seemed hateful. Was something happening that I didn't know of? I looked at Matt and Lee. Lee seemed as surprised as me while Matt had grim of knowledge in his eyes. I was for sure going to ask some information from him later. For now lets just see what Luke would tell me.

"Well, that's a change for Zahara." I commented. Luke finally looked back at me.

"Yeah... she left the pastel goth look I see." He said slowly. For a second there was a look of anger flaming in his eyes.

"She seems to be going back to her old self..." Matt spoke, his tone devoid of emotion.

"What do you mean her old self? Wasn't she always a... pastel goth?" I asked, looked between Matt and Luke. Matt looked over at Luke, but Luke didn't notice, he was still staring after the now gone duo.

"No... in fact before Luke came along she was goth... and Luke had decided to make her one of his few victims... not that it worked out well. Luke then joined the group, claiming he had changed his ways and begging for Zahara's forgiveness..." Matt trailed off and Luke looked over at him, but Matt was looking at the ground, eyebrows furrowed.

"She forgave me." Luke said coldly, and Matt looked up at him, glaring daggers at him.

"Ob-vious-ly." (Read in Snapes voice xD) Matt said, right before turning and leaving.

"Luke. What's wrong with Matt?? And why would Zahara be reverting back to her old self?? What did Matt mean by her being a victim??" I asked, Lee looking just as confused as I sounded.

"I don't know what has got Matt's knickers in a twist. In freshman year me and Zahara were friends, sophomore year I got sucked up into the popular crowd and she... accidentally, became one of the victims." He had avoided my question about why Zahara would be reverting back to her old self. Luke just gently took my hand before saying a curt goodbye to Lee and heading inside the building. I didn't bring up the fact that he had avoided my question, instead choosing to stare down at the ground while I walked away.

Little did I know that Oli had seen us, and that in his eyes our relationship looked forced, if not abused.

**At Lunch **

When I arrived in the lunchroom Luke, Matt, and Lee were sitting at our usual table, and I smiled before skipping forward, sitting besides Luke. The table was oddly quiet.

"Where's Zahara?" I asked, looking between the three. I received no response, at least from them I didn't.

"Does it fucking matter?" Zahara said and I looked over my shoulder to watch her walk to our table.

"Where's Sam?" She asked, crossing her arms across her chest. Now she was being cold.

"Here." Sam sat down and we all stared at him, before bursting out into laughter. Zahara had a knowing smirk on her obsidian black lips, her aqua blue eyes sort of glittering.

"W-what?"

"Your lips!" Lee choked out, and Sam instantly paled, wetting his hands and rubbing his lips vigorously.

"Fucking... bitch.... Zahara." Sam muttered while he was cleaning his lips off. Zahara softly laughed, sitting down beside him.

"What was with you this morning?" Lee asked, and Zahara looked to Lee, slightly confused.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Lee was speaking but Zahara looked at her lap, pulling her phone out of some secret compartment she had put it in and checking the message she had just received. I didn't notice Luke slipping his phone back into his pocket. Zahara glared at the phone before looking up at Lee.

"Sorry, I have to go." She said coldly, standing up. Sam had just finished cleaning off his lips and he stood, grabbing onto Zahara's wrist, making her freeze up.

"Please stay baby." He whispered, and we all looked to each other, quickly connecting he pieces. Zahara looked at Sam, and I noticed her body was trembling, though I couldn't see her expression, cause she was faced away from us.

"Let me go." She whispered angrily, and Sam instantly let go, allowing her to leave. I watched her receding form with sadness and confusion, standing up to follow.

"Don't. She needs her space."

"No, she needs to talk." I spat to Luke, and I quickly walked away, leaving a talking Luke behind. I followed Zahara to the gym, and she crossed through and entered the weight room, leaving the door open behind her. I entered and watched as she went to the locker room, grabbing a bag from one of the automated lockers and slipped into the stall, changing. I waited by the doorway and she stormed back out in gym shorts, her clothes shoved into the bag and the bag shoved back into the locker she took it out of before.

"So you just work out when you're angry?" I asked, and she glared at me, her face relaxing just the slightest as she noticed it wasn't whoever had pissed her off.

"I'm always angry, you'll have to try better than saying I'm angry, I'm always angry." She said before walking over to the bench press, positioning herself underneath the metal bar and positioned her hands on the rod, raking a deep breath before lifting it.

"You don't need to adjust the weights?" She huffed as she lifted, not looking at me.

"No. They're already set on how I wanted to set them. No one else lifts weights." Zahara grunted out, lifting the weight before letting it lower to her chest slowly.

"So you just lifts weights until you're not angry?" I asked, leaning heavily against the doorway. She didn't respond, instead choosing to keep lifting the weights.

"What got your knickers in a twist?" I finally asked, and she slightly snarled, showing up the weights and putting them back in the resting position, scooting forward slightly and sitting up. She stared at me levelly, sweat dripping down her forehead and her arms.

"That's for me to know and for you to not worry about." She said coldly, and i pushed off the doorframe, disappoint seeping in.

"I'm here if you ever want to talk." She grunted in reply, grabbing a kettle bell and doing squats, watching herself in the mirror. Her eyes flickered over to mine. She hadn't taken the contacts out.

"Bye." She said, panting slightly as she kept doing her squats, the kettle bells lifting up as she went down in the squat, then moving back down as she stood up. I turned and left, feeling sad. She didn't want to talk, maybe because she didn't want to talk to me, or because that wasn't how she expressed her feelings.

"Kathy!" I looked up, blinking in surprise. Luke jogged up to me, looking worried.

"Did she hurt you? Do i need to talk to her? I swear-"

"She didn't hurt me Luke, I'm fine." I said, accepting his hug and resting my head on his chest. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"Did she speak?" I shook my head slightly as I let my eyes close. Luke didn't respond but kept rubbing my back.

"Head to your next class, i'll make sure she's okay considering she was upset. Good thing she doesn't have class next period." He said softly, and I nodded, pulling away. Luke kissed my forehead before I headed to my next class, him heading to the weight room.

** Luke's P.O.V. **

I headed down the hall and entered the gym, my feet ghosting over the floor as I walked. When I stood in the doorway, and I smirked. Zahara was sitting on the weight bench, curled over herself. She was clutching her head tightly and I strode forward, pivoting around her slouched form and sitting behind her, holding a good few inches above her.

"Someone's stressed." I purred softly, and Zahara shuddered, curling into herself tighter.

"Fuck off." She said softly, her voice hoarse. She had been crying recently. I reached up and started rubbing her shoulders, smiling as she flinched at my touch.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. At least, not physically." I said, pulling her back against my chest. She went to cry out but I put a hand over her mouth, not roughly at all, just gently.

"Don't struggle, it'll make everything easier. I'm guess we're lucky that no one comes in here, aren't we." I purred into her ear, and I saw the tears leaking down her cheeks. The contacts hid her emotions in her eyes, but I didn't need to see her eyes. Her body was trembling as she held in her sobs.

"Ah, sh, sh, sh Zahara. Don't worry." I said softly, moving her hair away with my free hand and ghosting my lips over the back of her ear.

"I've been told that they enjoyed it anyways." She spoke against my hand and I let my fingers part to let her speak.

"Go to hell Luke. I said I was done with you." She spat right before biting my finger, hard. I swallowed a yelp as I felt her teeth pierce the skin before she elbowed me in the gut, pushing me back enough to let her break away. She darted into the locker room before suddenly appearing again, her body trembling even more.

"I hope you rot in hell Luke. I'll say it as many times as I have to!! When I'm up on that stage I'll make sure there's a fucking song dedicated just for your sorry ass so the world will know just what the fucking asshole you are!" She cried out before spinning and racing away. I smiled softly, chuckling. She had a gleam of hatred so dark in her eyes.

It was the sort of hatred that consumed one's soul if they didn't watch it carefully, it would eat them inside out and ruin them slowly and inevitably.

** Oli's P.O.V **

** After School **

I waited for Kathy at the entrance of the school. I just stared at the rest of the kids as they ran out of the school building just waiting to reach their houses and do whatever the fuck they want. After a few dozen faces a familiar and beautiful one came into my view. I smiled as the figure got closer.

"So you ready to go to my house?" She asked me with a wide smile.

"Yup, wanna listen to my music while we walk?" I told her. She looked at me surprised.

"You even ask? Like, what? I thought you knew me. I always want to listen to music. Pass me the earbud or else I will kill you." She told me in a serious tone. I started laughing as I took out my IPod out and passed the earbud to her. I clicked the shuffle button and "I Won't Give In" by Asking Alexandria came up. A grin appeared on my face and I flashed back when we were talking about who was going to become the new singer.

"So, the rumors were fake Kathy?" I teased her. She flipped me off and continued to listening to the song as we walked towards her house. I just laughed seeing how easily frustrated she could become. I had also realized that I was going to finally enter her house. I was going to enter the place that was most personal to her, her bedroom. I always liked to think that you could know a lot about a personality by the way they put up their bedroom. After a few minutes we reached her front porch.

"Just act chill. My father will most likely want to see you and maybe ask a question or two. However he knows that you're here because of a project so it shouldn't be too stressful." She told me as she opened the door and entered the house. I followed behind her not knowing what else to do. All of a sudden a tall man appeared in the hallway. I smiled and remained calm knowing it was her father.

"Hey there sweetie, I guess this is the Oli guy you told me about. It's a pleasure to meet you." He spoke and he moved closer and put his hand forward. I went and reached the hand.

"Yes Mr.Sparks, I'm Oli. The pleasure is mine." responded as I shook his hand. A smile formed on his face as I talked. He didn't seem to mind the tattoos and my look. I guess it was also because they were mainly hidden by my hoodie.

"You seem like a nice guy. Don't do anything funny. You guys are here to work on the project. Now go and follow Kathy, she will lead you to her room." He spoke and went back to the living room. I nodded and looked back at Kathy noticing she was a few steps ahead of me. She opened the door to what was most likely her bedroom and entered.

"Welcome to my little personal cave." She spoke as I entered. The walls were a dark red, filled with posters of wonderful bands, the place seemed pretty tidy and it seemed private. I got closer to see the specific bands that decorated her wall. "Let's just say I kinda like bands." She said and laughed and she jumped on the bed.

"Yeah, just a little bit maybe. I have to say I like the room a lot." I commented as I slowly placed myself on the edge of the bed. She looked at me and her shiny teeth were showing as she smiled. God, she looked so beautiful when she smiled...

"Thanks, it was better back at Boston. But eh, I like it here also. What you doing over there in the corner. Get comfy, you're at my house not at a fucking job interview." She said. I laughed at her somewhat joke. Her sense of humor was a bit strange but I loved it. I positioned around the center of the bed as she got up and walked towards what should be her closet.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked her. She turned around and looked at me.

"I'm just going to change into something that is not skinny jeans so I can move around without any problems. I'm sorry if this is a bit awkward I'll go into the bathroom. Be back in a bit just get on my computer so we can start working on our project. The password is llama-mama. Don't ask why." She said and exited the door. I got her computer and entered. Her desktop was a Suicide Silence, with Mitch Lucker still alive. I faintly smiled as I opened up google chrome. After surfing around on youtube, and then stealing some looks at her Itunes, she came back into the room in some loose sweat pants.

"Alright, let's begin."

** I hope you guys liked the chapter. So, I have been feeling like complete shit these past few days and I absolutely hate it. I honestly more than half of the time don't understand why I feel like this but yeah. I'm trying to be happy but it's not really working. Feel free to give me any kind of advice. **

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.3K 152 15
One path in life can change your life forever. And another moment can help it along too. Kat is a sixteen year old, teenaged girl. Who's mother had t...
19.6K 663 18
Tom and Oli have always lived in a bad place, with their abusive mother always beating them and their father long gone- Oli decides to leave Sheffiel...
6K 382 25
Oliver Scott Sykes has been to hell and back. His everyday life is a constant battle that he seems to always be losing. His only escape... Multiple t...
502K 10.7K 50
"Don't go, I can't do this on my own..." As Brodie and her best friend prepare for a trip to England, she never expects to find love, and when she do...