Unspoken - {A Larry Stylinson...

By Bellanote34

Harry Styles is know world wide for singing with One Direction. So stress comes with the job right? After too... More

Unspoken - {A Larry Stylinson love story}
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

11K 254 206
By Bellanote34

Chapter Eleven

Harry's POV

We had just finished up a show in London, making it halfway though our five straight O2 shows, the energy in the room was just buzzing. People had been cheering us on all night, it was a great rush, I loved playing every minute of it to be honest. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Louis, he seemed to be full of energy, which was understandable.

I followed Liam as he headed to our dressing rooms, I was going back to Louis' place with him, tomorrow I would be going back to my own house for the first time since my accident. I was excited to go home, but I was also a little nervous, my mum had been taking care of my cat for me while I was on tour.

I was excited to see what my place looked like, maybe I would remember something about that night, not that I really wanted to anyways. That night was like a puzzle, I had a few pieces to go on, but it was like I was hunting for the other bits. I knew I needed to find them though, I need to know why I did it, and I wanted to know why I was crying so much.

There was so much missing from that day, one memory I have is getting ready to leave for someplace, but I couldn't think of where. Another memory was a loud voice, it was yelling at me, but I didn't care for some reason. I was letting it yell, like I was just letting them walk all over me like that, but why would I let that happen?

I sighed slightly as I sat down on the couch, I was coming down from my rush, I was starting to have anxiety about going back tomorrow. I knew I would be alright though, I would have Louis next to me the whole time, he agreed to spend the morning with me there. I looked up as Louis entered the room, he looked like a God, his hair was sticking out everywhere.

"You almost ready to go, Harry?" Louis asked and looked over at me.

"Yeah, almost. Let me get my phone." I said and got up.

I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket, Louis looked at me and chuckled softly, I raised an eyebrow as he came over to me. Louis reached up and began fixing my hair, I made a small whine and pulled away, Louis laughed as I fixed my own hair. I didn't like other people touching me that much, I didn't mind Louis holding my hand though, although that's only happened twice so far.

I finished fixing my hair and looked at Louis, I was ready to leave and go to bed, feeling a little tired from the concert. Louis smiled at me and lead me out the room, I shived my hands in my pockets as we walked, nodding to the boys as we left. We went down this long hallway that took us to the back of the building, it was the only way we won't be seen, hopefully at least.

I followed Louis out a back door and took my hands out my pockets, it was really dark out here, I wasn't quiet sure where we were going. Paul had left my car back here so we could leave without being seen, but the problem was, I couldn't see anything out here. I bit my lip and felt around, grabbing onto to Louis' arm, gently holding his hand.

"I can't see anything out here. Can you see my car?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I-I can see it." Louis said in a hushed voice, like he thought he'd be heard.

Louis started leading the way to the car, I bit my lip and nervously looked around as I did so, I had this strange feeling we were being watched by someone. I was probably just being paranoid, no one was allowed in this area, but that wouldn't stop fans from getting back here some how. I sighed and looked around, trying to see anyone, but it was too dark for me to see.

I heard a door open and looked at Louis, we had just got to the car, I smiled slightly as he helped me into car. I thought it was really sweet of him, I buckled my seat belt and watched Louis get in, even though it was my car I let Louis drive. He seemed to like driving for me, I didn't understand why though, was a very fast driver.

I bit my lip as Louis started the car, pulling out from where it was parked, I gently gripped the seat as he did so. I tried to relax myself, but I couldn't, Louis was terrible at driving in the dark. I bit my lip and glanced at Louis, he stopped at the exit of the arena, glancing over at me. He frowned slightly as he looked at me, noticing something was wrong, he turned to me.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Do I need to pull over?" Louis asked worriedly.

"N-no." I stuttered out and looked at him "No offence Louis, but you drive terribly in the dark."

Oh.." Louis whispered and looked away "Yeah, sorry about that. My driving has been off lately.."

"I'm sorry.. You want to talk about it?" I ask him.

Louis shook his head and began driving again, I bit my lip and looked away, I shouldn't have said anything about it. I made a mental note not to mention his driving again, he seemed a little upset, I decided not to say anything for the rest of the drive home. It was a sort drive anyways, only about twenty minutes, maybe a little less.

Louis pulled up to his house and parked the car, unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car, Louis stayed in the car for a few minutes before getting out. I followed him up to the house and inside, slipping off my jacket and hung it up, I yawned slightly and kicked off my shoes. Louis glanced at me then headed upstairs, I frowned slightly and ruffled my hair, I needed to get some sleep.

I was getting nervous about tomorrow. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

"Harry.. Time to get up." I called out softly.

I grabbed the door handle and turned it slowly, gently pushing it open, I knew Harry had been extremely tired last night. Today however, we didn't have a concert to do, instead we were moving Harry back to his house. I was a little nervous of Harry going back there, I didn't want Harry to have some sort of relapse, he had been doing so good too.

I entered the bedroom and looked round, Harry was curled up in his blankets, almost like a cocoon. I chuckled softly and kneeled beside the bed, I pushed a few curls out his face and smiled softly, he looked kind cute like this. So innocent, but that wouldn't last for much longer, Harry starting to wake up from his sleep.

Harry let out a yawn and opened his eyes lazily, he looked up at me and gave a cheeky grin, I chuckled lightly as I looked at him. God help I loved that smile, it was the best smile in the world, he could brighten someone's while day with that smile. I was sort of in love with that smile, Harry didn't show it that often though, it was a bit of a shame really.

"Come on, I'll make you some breakfast." I said softly and stood up.

Harry sat up and began stretching out, he wasn't wearing a shirt, I had a feeling he was naked. But then again, he could just be wearing boxers, I decided not to stick around and found out which. I turned around and left the room, I headed downstairs and into the kitchen, I didn't really have a lot of fresh food laying around.

I went to a cabinet and opened it up, I only had a box of oatmeal, I shrugged and grabbed it. I grabbed a pan and began making the oatmeal, I heard foot steps and looked over my shoulder, Harry came into the kitchen and helped himself to the tea I made this morning. I smiled softly and stirred the oatmeal, Harry looked so cut in the mornings, he had the perfect bed hair.

Okay, I really have to stop this, I can't think of my best friend this way! It's almost cost me my girlfriend, I hadn't spoke to Eleanor in bout five days, she wouldn't return my calls. I sighed softly and grabbed to bowls, I spooned oatmeal into them and went to the fridge, there was a few bananas on one of the shelves.

I grabbed them and chopped one up, putting the slices into the oatmeal, I grabbed spoons and handed a bowl to Harry. He smiled at me and sat at the breakfast bar, I sat by him and bit my lip, watching him eat, he looked so cute when eating. I shook my head and began eating my food slowly, I knew I shouldn't think about Harry in that way, but I couldn't help it. I've been falling in love with Harry, I knew I shouldn't be though, I knew we could never be together.

"Lou?" Harry asked softly, I turned to him "What happened to me that night?"

Oh boy. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did everyone think? I'm glad people are starting to get into this story! :0 It makes my happy! Anyways, is there any pairing you guys want me to write next? Not Narry though, I've am/already done Narry twice. So leave a comment below! I'll be announcing the winner in like three weeks!

-Katie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
22.5K 338 30
Hannah Anderson has gone through heartbreak and loss. She moves away, trying to escape the pain. Soon she meets one of the most famous bands in the w...
16.4K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
77.7K 3.4K 22
Zayn Malik couldn't take it anymore. The stress, the tour, the expectations set for him by everyone but mostly he couldn't take the pretending. Nial...