Kyoya x Reader

By -FandomsUnite-

You're one of the very few commoners to be excepted into the elite school Ouran Academy. You were excepted be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 6

27.9K 865 2K
By -FandomsUnite-

A/N:

Me: Gets home from band camp. Checks Wattpad, clicks on Kyoya x Reader.

74 views

Me: "Holy shit!!"

Okay you guys are just awesome! Thank you so much for reading my story!! Love you all!
__________________________

The guests were just leaving after another day at the host club. Glad thats over. I could barely concentrate on my guests! Kyoya's comment about the whole me costing him kept playing out in my head.

"What is he up to?" I asked myself.

"Who?" I turned around and saw Haruhi standing there with a curious look on her face.

"Huh? Oh nothing."

"You're so weird. Wanna walk home together?"

"Yeah that sounds fun!"

Haruhi and I finished helping the host clean up, changed out of our costumes, grabbed our school bags and headed home. Thankfully having Haruhi with me helped keep my mind from thinking about Kyoya.

"Did you ever finish that one essay?" Haruhi asked.

"The one for English?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah I finished it the other day."

"Lucky. I was so busy keeping Tamaki from getting himself into trouble, I didn't have enough time to finish my paper."

"Awwweee! You and Tamaki are so cuute!"

"Shut up (f/n)! We are so not! I don't like him like that!"

"Your face says otherwise." I gave her a wink. Her face looked like a tomato!

"Sh-shut up."

"You so like Tamaki!"

"Ok. Maybe. He's such an idiot at times though."

"Now you're sounding like Kyoya."

We both laughed.

"Hey speaking of Kyoya, Tamaki was telling me how Kyoya's seemed happier ever since you joined the host club. Well, as happy as Kyoya can be."

"O-oh. I'm sure its really some other reason."

"OoooOOOoooh! Does (f/n) have a thing for the shadow king!?" (A/N: Ha rhyme :)) Haruhi poked my arm.

"N-no way!"

"Oh my gosh! You so do!"

"N-no I-I don't! We're just friends is all."

"(F/n) and Kyoya sittin in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!~"

"You're such a child." I giggled.

We finally got to my house and we parted ways. Today was Friday so thankfully I don't have to go to school tomorrow.

I went up to my room and tossed my bag on my bed. I changed out of the hideous yellow uniform and into a t-shirt and shorts. Then I grabbed a book, curled up in my window seat and started reading.

KYOYAS POV:

I noticed Haruhi and (f/n) leave together. Wonder what they talk about when they are alone. However I probably won't find out without seeming too much like Tamaki. That will never happen.

I was just finishing up the paper work for the latest sweets delivery and heard Tamaki cry out about his precious 'daughter' leaving without him. Honestly, if I ever get like that you can kill me.

"Tamaki why on Earth are you reacting in such a foolish way?" I questioned him.

"You don't understand Kyoya! I'm not with Haruhi so for all we know she could be kidnapped! She could have been taken by a secret underground commoners organization! She could be forced into being a slave for a mafia leader!!"

"She left with (f/n), I'm sure they're fine. Stop acting like such a moron."

"But (f/n)'s a commoner too! She could be in the same situation as Haruhi! They could BOTH be taken as slaves for the mafia!!"

This brought a very appealing scenario into my mind.

Appealing scenario:

(F/n) as my slave serving my every whim and desire. I would keep her by me at all times and she would serve me with whatever I wished upon her. I would not harm her, though I would show my authority. She would serve me, body and soul.

My thoughts were interrupted by Tamaki's rant about calling up my family's personal police and sending them to interrogate all of the local mafia members.

"We could separate them in squads of six officers! That way there will be enough squads to interrogate all of the members but just enough officers in each squad in case things get messy!"

"Tamaki we are not deploying the Ootori private police force just because you wish to make sure Haruhi and (f/n) weren't kidnapped by mafia."

"But mamma!"

"No. If you're so worried about them, why not let me call (f/n) and prove to you that Haruhi is fine."

He cleared his throat, "Alright men! Time to call up (f/n)!"

I dialed her number which I was able to get from Haruhi. It rang a few times which did not help Tamaki's state what so ever. (F/n) finally picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello (f/n). This is Kyoya."

"Hey Kyoya! Wait, how did you get my number?"

"Haruhi gave it to me."

"Of course she did. Anyways, whats up?"

"Tamaki is concerned with Haruhi and your state of being."

"Huh?"

I sighed, "Tamaki is concerned that Haruhi and yourself were taken by the mafia and turned into slaves."

I heard (f/n)'s cute laugh on the other end of the phone. Wait. Did I just say cute?

"Tamaki-senpai you don't need to worry. Haruhi and I are fine."

"Thank you for clearing that up (f/n)."

She laughed again, "No problem Kyoya."

I hung up and turned my attention back to the goof of a king.

"Satisfied?"

"Yes. Very. Thank you Ootori."

"No problem. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way home now."

I left the Academy and began walking home. Normally I would have taken the limo, but (f/n)'s talk about walking made me rethink some aspects of my life.

Speaking of (f/n), I still need to inform her about what she is required to do to repay me for the trick of hers.

I redialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Kyoya again."

"Man did you miss me that much already?"

"That is hardly the purpose of this phone call."

She giggled, "Then what is the purpose?"

"We need to discuss what you will be doing to repay me for that comment you made about your costume."

Now she was full on laughing. Why is she so adorable? I couldn't help but smile to myself while I listened to her laugh.

"And what might I have to do?"

"I already mentioned spending the weekend with me at my house. However, I feel we would need a more private setting for what I have in mind."

"P-private? What are you planning Ootori?"

"Nothing that you need to be concerned with at the moment (l/n)."

"Whatever you say. So where do you suppose we go?"

"Well seeing how you're a commoner, I don't expect you to have a passport. So I suggest we spend the weekend at my family's cottage in Karuizawa."

"I guess that's fine. When would we leave?"

"Tomorrow. So be prepared to leave by the morning and I will be picking you up."

"Okay. See you then!"

"Goodbye." I hung up.

What am I doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.9K 21
"You get the best of both worlds" ♗ Yeah, right. ©Copyright. 2014 All rights reserved. Ouran high school host club characters belong to Bisco Hatori...
3.4K 134 40
On the surface, they're from the same gilded world of glamour, marble, and finery. But underneath... they couldn't be more different. With a dark pa...
1.2M 61.8K 112
Ouran High School is a well-known school in Japan, a school for the rich, the powerful and the intelligent. Though one fateful day Ouran's principal...
305 8 11
my name is yukiko nakamori and i used to be normal, until that day happened now my whole personality changed because i changed. I was 5 when it happe...