āˆš | She's My Juliet ā†³Emison

By unicxmz

"She'll tear a hole in you, the one you can't repair. But I still love her I don't really care..." More

Prologue
Ch. 1-What If She Did Love Me?
Ch. 2- I Miss You
Ch.3- Too Much To Handle
Ch.4-Ravenswood? Ravenswood.
Ch.5-Stay With Me
Ch.6-Strong (Part 1)
Ch.7-Strong (Part 2)
Not An Update (Sorry)
Ch.9-Hypnotic Poison
Ch.10-Caught pt. 1
Ch.11-Caught Pt. 2
Ch.12-What A Surprise
Ch.13- No Happy Endings
Ch.14-Perfect Timing
Ch.15- On The Hunt
Ch.16- Baby Come Back
Ch.17- Night Changes
Ch.18- Just Friends
Ch.19- In Family We Trust
Sorry
Ch.20- Wherever the Wind Takes Us
Ch.21- Home is Where the Toby is
Ch.22- Falling into Place?
Uhh (not an update)
Ch.23- Help
Ch.24- Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ch.25- Exes and Ohs
Ch.26- A Woman's Scorn
Ch.27- Breaking All the Rules
Ch.28- Regrets
Ch.29- A Hammer to the Heart
Ch.30- A Dangerous Game to Play
Ch.31- When There Was Me and You
Epilogue
One more thing...

Ch.8-Who's Coming To Dinner?

3.1K 69 48
By unicxmz

A/N: the picture above is a picture of a younger David Beckham who you can picture as Doctor Chambers

A gasp was heard from the door and that's when Alison locked eyes with Pam. Emily came out of the bathroom only a few seconds later not hearing what was said.

"Emily, Doctor, would you two mind if I had a moment alone with Alison please?" Pam asked to which both of them agreed.

After they left the room, Pam turned to Alison and asked, "How long have you been?"

Alison looked around the room as if she was searching for am answer. She said, "I'm not really sure. I think the feelings have always been there but I never acknowledged them."

"Well you just acknowledged them. Why not act on them? I'm assuming she doesn't know?", Pam asked.

Alison shook her head and said, "No."

"Why not acknowledge them when you were teenagers?" Pam interrogated.

Alison responded with, "I don't know. I guess its because I was always suppose to like boys. Says my dad."

Pam rolled her eyes and said, "You are a grown woman now, free to do anything you want, including loving Emily as more than a friend. I'm not saying go against your father but you just do what's best for you."

"You're right. But now there are just a lot of things getting in the way.", Alison told her.

"Do one of those things include Sara?" Pam asked already knowing the answer. Alison nodded.

"You know, Emily told me that Sara has to move back in with her mom because she's sick. So Emily won't have a roommate for a while", Pam said hoping to get the message across.

Alisom just nodded, obviously not getting it until Pam said, "You could be that roommate."

"Ohhh ok yea I get it. But wait what about Remy? I don't wanna just leave her", Alison said sadly.

"Well she could stay with me just a little while longer until you guys figure everything out", Pam suggested to which Alison agreed. "But let's hurry back I think we've kept them waiting too lomg."

As they exited the room, they saw Emily leaned against the wall with Doctor Chambers's hand leaned above her head while she giggled. Alison felt a hole of jealousy burn through her chest, even though she knew Emily would never date him. Before she could say anything to interrupt the conversation, Pam beat her to it and said, "Ahem."

Doctor Chambers jumped back and stiffened. Alison smirked at how intimidated he was by Pam. Who wasn't though.

"Remy went to bring the car around front", Emily said. "Good. Why don't you two girls go wait for her", Pam told them. They agreed and left through the front entrance.

Doctor Chambers went to walk away but Pam simply said, "Don't turn away from me."

He turned back around but averted eye contact. "What were you two doing?" Pam asked him. He opened then closed his mouth but opened it again and said, "Me and Emily, oh we were just talking."

"Would you consider that 'talking' to be flirting? Pam asked the man, having absolutely no chill.

"No. I mean technically but on my part", he said.

At least he's honest, Pam thought to herself but said out loud, "Oh I know it was only on your part."

"I just thought-", the doctor started but was cut off by the queen of interruption herself who said, "You just thought that because you helped her out of that coma and that you helped her leg get better that she would repay you by going on a date and maybe even sleeping with you."

The doctor scratched his head and said, "Maybe not the sleep with part."

"Maybe?" Pam said not believing her ears. "I'm going to tell you this, Emily, her friends, and I are so greatful and so thankful for your help. But she will not go on a date with you sir."

The doctor wore a smirk that pissed Pam off to no end and said, "What? You don't think she'd be interested?"

"No. I know she won't be interested. Wanna know how I know? Because she likes girls!" Pam shouted the last part causing heads to turn, including the doctor's boss.

"Chambers! A word, now", he said.

Pam was now the one who wore a smirk and said, "I think you better be getting back to work Doctor."

The man only glared at her before turning away.
------------------------------------------------

All four women settled into Pam's house. "Mom, what did you tell Doctor Chambers?" Emily asked her mother. Pam didn't want to lie to her daughter but she also didn't want anything to be awkward if she said everything out loud in front of everyone. She said, "I told him that we appreciate everything he's done to help you," which wasn't a conplete lie.

Pam dismissed the topic, "But let's talk about why we're really here. Now we all know that Alison and the other girls haven't been getting along lately. So Alison, Emily and I have set up a meeting for all five of you."

"W-why would you do that?" Alison asked, stuttering a bit. Pam looked to Emily who said, "Its important that you guys get along. Yea you haven't been the closest especially these last few years but I hate being caught in the middle."

Alison nodded her head in understanding. But then a curious thought came to her, "You said you set up a meeting? So that would mean that they know about it but how would you even get us in the same room?"

"Easy", Pam started, "I just bribed them with dinner. Who doesn't love free food?"

Alison laughed but it was the nervous kind of laughter. She just had a bad feeling about it but she didn't tell them that, instead she asked, "When's this meeting?"

"Its tonight actually. Sorry to just drop this bombshell on you", Emily said hoping that Alison wasn't pissed.

Reassuring her, Alison smiled and said, "Its alright. I just feel a lot of drama coming."

"Don't worry. They won't have a chance to gang up on you because I'm gonna be there this time", Emily told her before locking their fingers together. Pam and Remy smiled at their cuteness.

Before everyone knew it, it was 8:00pm which meant dinner which also meant meeting time. The doorbell rang and in came Aria, Spencer, and Hanna, the three girls Alison dreaded to see. They greeted Emily, Pam, and Remy. Surprisingly, they all gave Alison a smile. But she knew they were fake ones.

Everyone gathered around the table on the dining room and ate dinner peacefully. After catching up, Pam got to the point and said, "Ok. I think its time for why I invited you all here. Remy and I will just be in the other room."

Emily led the four girls to the living room, her in one chair, Alison in another, and Hanna, Spencer, and Aria all on one couch. "Sooo...", Spencer said. No one said anything for a while and Alison rolled her eyes knowing it was gonna be a long ass night.

Finally, the silence was broken by Emily of course, "So, where do we start?"

"Let's start with the root of the problem. But what could that be, oh yea...Alison", Spencer said snarkily.

Alison promised herself that she wouldn't spaz on them but she also promised that she would defend herself. So she laughed and said, "Me. I'm the problem. I'm always the problem huh?"

Spencer nodded her head and said, "Pretty much yea."

Alison smirked and responded, "Ok. But I thought it was because of how I just 'up and left' as you guys put it".

"Oh it is", Aria added. Alison shook her head in disbelief and said, "Really. I don't think it is."

Emily furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Its not because I left. It has to be something way deeper than that. I'm pretty sure all three of you threw a going away party." Alison mentally high fever herself because that was a good one.

Aria began to tear up for a reason that was completely unknown for everyone and said, "Alison. Whether you want to believe it or not, we were scared. We were actually scared that something terrible might have happened to you."

"Save the crocodile tears Aria, I know you hated me the most", Alison said fed up with all of their crap.

Hanna finally broke her silence and said, "Why can't you stop being a selfish bitch for just one second and see that we actually cared."

Alison fake gasped and responded with, "Ohh. Look who decided to finally grow a pair."

Hanna scoffed and sat back. Spencer looked to Emily and said, "Aren't you gonna tell her how upset we were when we left?"

Emily shook her head and said, "No, I'm not. Because you weren't upset. None of you were. I honestly think that I was the only one who cared when you were gone. The only one who cried at night hoping that it was all just a dream, a messed up dream."

Spencer grew angry and said, "Wow. Are you done? Ok, hey Alison I bet you don't know what Emily said the day after you left. Tell her Em."

Emily then got worried knowing that this could maybe end their relationship. Spencer snapped her out of her thoughts literally and added, "Tell her. Or I will. Since you wanna play dirty."

Alison saw the look in Emily's eyes and knew that what she said must have been messed up for her to look so scared. She then said, "Emily. What is she talking about?"

The brunette took a deep breath and said, "We were all sitting in the brew, minutes after spending hours searching for you. Hanna said she found a note in her bedroom window that was written in your handwriting that said something like, you're never coming back to Rosewood. I got upset and said that maybe you weren't coming back because you were in jail...where 'A' belongs."

Emily saw the hurt in Alison's eyes and she knew why it was there. All four of them knew that they've falsely accused Alison of being A before. But only Emily knew how much it truly hurt. Not because of Spencer, Hanna, and Aria accusing her but because of Emily.

"You said that?" Alison asked. "We finally found out who he was but you still said it was me", she continued.

"Ali. You have to understand that I was just upset and the note-", Emily was cut off by Alison who said, "The note. Did you ask to see it?"

Emily shook her head and said, "They told me that Hanna burned it."

Alison began to laugh loudly. She turned to the other girls and said, "That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I never wrote a note to anyone. I thought that it would hurt you guys even more so I just stayed silent."

Emily shook her head in disbelief. "Why would you just lie to me like that? Did you think it would be funny?"

Aria shook her head fast and said, "No, no Em. Just try to understand for a second. We knew how much you were hurting and we didn't want you to end up thinking she was dead. But then mwhen we couldn't get a phone number or address that's when we tried convincing you that she was dead because we honestly thought that she was"

"You see Alison. It just all comes back to you. This is all your fault. If you only just stayed away, none of this would be happening right now", Spencer said but was then met with a hard slap to the face by Emily.

"Don't you dare try and turn this back around on her when you three should be the ones begging for an apology", Emily said. Spencer jumped up but she didn't slap her back. Instead, she stormed out of the house.

An "I'm sorry" was heard from Aria. Alison couldn't believe what she had heard and asked, "What did you say?"

Aria walked diver to her and said louder this time, "I said I'm sorry. Honestly, I was a little upset about you leaving without a goodbye but if I were you, I probably would have made the same decision."

Aria then looked over at Hanna waiting on her apology as well. Hanna rolled her eyes but Alison didn't take offense, that's just how Hanna is. She also said, "I'm sorry."

But that wasn't enough for Emily who asked as if she were a five year old ,"For what?"

Again rolling her eyes she said, "Just... for everything. I guess I just wasn't over all of he things you've put me through in the past but you did apologize and we should be able to be adults about it and move on."

Alison actually smiled a genuine smile at the two that she hadn't in a long time. Emily then grabbed her hand and said, "I'm sorry too."

"Why are you apologizing?" Alison asked, confused.

"For accusing you and not standing up for you sooner", Emily responded. Alison smiled widely and pulled her in for a hug. They heard a few awwws and then pulled away while blushing.

Pam and Remy had reentered the room by then. "Where's Spencer?" Pam asked.

"She kind of left after I slapped her", Emily said, not proud of her actions. "What? Well will she be alright?"

Aria waved her hand and said, "She'll be fine. She's taken much worse and she probably went over to Toby's so he can cheer her up.

Everyone then made disgusted faces. "That's not what I meant people, sheesh take your minds out of the gutter for once", Aria told them.

The doorbell rang for the second time that night. "Oops, sorry guys I forgot to tell you that I might have gave my date your address SK he can pick me up from here.", Aria said to Pam.

"Oh that's alright", Pam resonded. They all waited while she opened the door. "Guys, you all remember Logan Chambers, Emily's doctor right?"

Hanna and Emily happily greeted him while Pam and Alison had scowls on their faces. "I can't believe this", Alison said to Pam. "Yea. This man moves fast. First Emily, now Aria."

Alison wanted to strangle him at this point. Was he trying to make her angrier than she already was?

"Hey Mrs. Fields. Alison", he said knowing that they were pissed off that he was there. "Why don't we have dinner here? Unless you have already", he said to Aria.

"We already had dinner but I'm sure there's more leftover. If that ok with you", Aria said smiling at Pam.

She had no other choice but to let them stay because then she would look ungreatful towards the man who saved her daughter's life.

"Of course I wouldn't mind", Pam said and led then all to the kitchen.

Alison pulled the doctor to the side while everyone went to the kitchen. "What are you doing? You can't date Aria."

"Well I could if you let go of my arm", he said yanking his arm away from her.

"You need to leave, now or else", Aision told him.

Laughing, he said, "Am I suppose to be scared. Look, I'm just trying to have dinner with my date ok, no harm there right?"

"Well your date just happens to be Aria, Emily's close friend. Remember Emily? The girl you tried flirting with, doesn't that look suspicious? When I tell Aria-"

"You arent going to tell Aria anything because I was told that Emily was a lesbian, so why would I flirt with her?" He said knowing he outsmarted the younger of the two.

"And besides, I could care less about Aria, in looking at something else tonight", he said while caressing the blonde's cheek and leaning in for a kiss but she pushed him back before he could do anything.

"You're sick", she said to the sorry excuse for a man standing before her.

He responded with, "love sick", he winked and walked to the kitchen where he sat down next to Aria giving her a peck on the lips.

Alison cringed knowing that she would have to tell Aria about everything soon. Even though she still wasn't on the best terms with her, she had to tell her about this sleeze if she wanted to be.

The doctor made sure no one was looking and sent her another wink. Alison knew at this point that she was right. This was gonna be a long night.

A/N: OK this chapter sucked lol but I tried to spice things up a bit. Next chapter, you'll find out why Ezria didn't end up together :(. And I know Remy's basically a nonfactor at this point but I'll try and squeeze her into the story more. Until next time. Kisses-A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 14.1K 72
A is gone for good and Alison finally confesses her love for Emily. But she missed a lot when she was gone. Will they finally get the happy ending th...
33K 1K 32
*Completed* Everyone has their baggage and with it comes secrets, but everyone has secrets in Rosewood right? I don't own any of these characters. A...
151K 3.7K 75
Texts sent by the Pll squad Disclaimer: This is set before season 6B
50K 688 35
Love is not selective. The heart sees everything, but when it loves, it loves fully. For high school senior Alison DiLaurentis love is a weapon she w...