You Again

By PrettyLittleLana

Super-Star Natalie Tatar is living the dream as an actress and singer. Her life is perfect. Until she has to... More

You Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Mini-Chapter/Chapter 4 1/2
Chapter 6
Flashbacks
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Natalie's Date
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Katerina's POV
Chapter 15 (Part One)
Chapter 15 (Part Two)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

211 1 0
By PrettyLittleLana

"I gotta pocket, gotta pocket full of sunshine.I've gotta love and I know that it's all mine. Oh, ooh, whoa, oh. Do what you want but you're never gonna break me. Oh, ooh, whoa, oh. Take me away!" I hear an annoying ringtone go off. I groan and make a very unattractive sound. The other lads groan along with me. 

Over and over, the ringtone goes on for about 20 seconds. 

"Pick up the phone, someone," I say trying to open my eyes. Once I open, a ray of light streams into my eyes, making me cringe at the sudden light. I put up my hand to block the sun and open my eyes more. I see the lads either laying on the floor or laying on the couch. 

I look over to my side to see Romeo gone. I remember being on Twitter for a while then actually watching the movie. Eventually, I think I just fell asleep. 

"Hello?" I hear a voice croak. Either Liam or Louis. I can't tell. When I just wake up, my senses are groggy. I can't think strait and I don't like to be smart. 

I look over to my other side and see the pest they call Zayn drooling all over a pillow he has in his grip. Poor pillow. I feel really bad that the poor thing had to spend all that time with Zayn sufforcating it with his his meaty arms. 

"Oh, Eleanor." Lou. It's definely Lou. Talking to Eleanor? How cute. It's time like these when I wish I had a boyfriend. Maybe I can make one of these hairballs my man. Who knows? I might even get all of them to be my servants and lovers. 

"Oh, yeah. I bet she's dying to meet you. What? Of course I would never leave you for her. You are perfect for me. Oh, thanks babe. I know I'm perfect for you. Too bad I'm way out of your league," Lou talks on the phone for quite some time. 

By the time he gets off, the lads and I are already cleaning up the popcorn Niall spilled and are putting away the blankets. 

"Well, that was El."

"No kidding. I didn't think it was Eleanor when you said the words 'Eleanor' and 'babe.' I was thinking of Eleanor the buttdoctor. So thanks for clearing that up," I sass while throwing some popcorn that was on the floor and was probably squished under Niall's butt in the bowl. 

"Ooh, Lou I think you've got some competion for who's got the most sass. I think the Sassmasta from Doncasta is losing," Harry points out. I give him a wink and return to my working. 

"Oh, no. I can beat her anyday. Anyway, Eleanor, my girlfriend, not the buttdoctor, wants to meet you. So go get dressed so we can meet at Starbucks," Lou bosses. He points to my room. I smirk and just drop the bowl. The lads moan at the mess I just made. Before Niall says anything, Louis clarifies, "No Niall, you cannot come with us to Starbucks. You can go to Nandos, but you cannot come with us."

Niall looks down, like a puppy who just got rejected by its master. I give him a pity look and walk to my room. Oh god. Niall was adorable. I don't know why I haven't seen that before. He's just like an innocent 8-year old that is so naive. I never noticed how great he is. We need to appreciate him more.

I strip off my bathing suit once it get in my room. After, I grab a towel and step into the bathroom that's hooked into my room. I get in the shower to get all the clorine off of me. I smile at the feeling of the warm water running down my body. 

This is kind of awkward, but I like to sing in the shower. I like to think, act, sometimes pretend I'm in a music video and think or do other crazy things in the shower. I feel... alive when I get the dirt off of me. I dunno, maybe it sounds kind of weird, but I'm just cool like that. 

"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you. Been here all along so why can you see-ee, you belong with me-ee. You belong with me," I start singing. I'm a great singer, don't get me wrong, but when I don't feel like singing right, I just go all out. I finish the song and thank New York for some reason. I feel like I'm at a concert and I'm thanking all my fans. 

Well, might as well sing one of my songs. I usually sing songs that are either written for me or written with me. I've never gotten to sing a song that is written just by me. So I always sing them in the shower. I dunno why they won't let me sing one of my own, they just don't. 

"You got me hooked on you're love. You got me hooked; you're my dove. You've got all my love, all of me. But I wish I could see," I sing in a good voice. If I'm going to sing one of my songs, might as well sing it good. "You don't care about anyone but yourself. I should let you go for my own health. You should go so I can keep myself well. Before our fights turn into hell. Before I even knew it, before I even looked. I found myself, hooked. Hooked. Hooked." (A/N: This is my own song)

"I always thought, I was too strong. So no boy, could ever treat me wrong. But look at where I am now. You got me wrapped around your finger. I can't get out. I don't know how. To let this go. But soon enough, we'll find out." I sing the chorus all over again. After the chorus, I decide that I've been in the shower long enough. 

I wrap the towel around my body as I get out of the shower so not as much cold air will be exposed to my bare skin. 10 minutes later, I'm dressed in a dark blue crop top with a black tank top under it. 

"Might as well," I say to myself shrugging. I pull on the red jeans I debated on wearing in my head. I grab some sunglasses and pull on some black combat boots. I'm looking pretty badass today. On the way out my door, I grab my phone and quickly slip it into my back pocket. No time for make-up. Plus, I don't need it. We're just going to go out to get something to eat and I'm just meeting Lou's girlfriend. It's not like I'm meeting the queen.  

"That was pretty quick for a girl," Louis says surprised when I walk into the living room. The boys are still either cleaning up or just lounging on the couch. I smile and pull my hair into a high pony tail.

"Whatever that means." I roll my eyes. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, but can we use your car? My car is getting repairs,"  Louis inquires as he still rubs the sleep out of his eyes. I mean, Louis always looks good, but right now, he doesn't look as good as he has right now.

"Are you sure you want to go out looking like-" I look at all of Louis. "That?" He's wearing sweats and a jumper. He looks good and all, but his fashion sense right now is a little effy. Usually, he's on top of it. Good clothes and making a fashion statement. A little gay, but he can pull off anything.

"Yep, and please. I make these sweatpants hot. Where are you going? The ghetto?" He asks looking at my clothes. I nod and grab my keys. "We'll see you gaywads when we get back!" Lou yells to the lads while we walk out the door.

On the elevator ride down, Louis and I sign some autographs for the fans. I take a few pictures on the way out.

"Louis, are you dating Natalie?"

"Natalie, is it true your pregnant?!"

"Is it true you are dating Harry Styles?!" a random pap yells. It wasn't for anyone in paticular so it could be to both of us. I'm not dating Harry, but I don't know about Louis. He and Harry get pretty cosy with each other sometimes. At least what I've seen. 

"Where are you going?!" 

After Lou and I hear a million questions and we somehow get out of the sea of paparazzis, we get to my red Mercedes. 

I start driving once we both have our seat belts on. 

"Ooh, I love this song." Louis starts singing "Locked Out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars. No, not singing, wailing the song. Louis really can sing good, but sometimes he sings like he's dying. It's horrible. I'm going to need tissues. My ears are bleeding. I don't know wy I haven't exploded yet. He sings horribly. 

"Louis!" I yell. Stop singing before I throw you out my car!" Lou suddenly stops as if he thinks I'm actually going to throw him out. I'm cold, but not that cold. I wouldn't do that to Louis. He's so sweet. Sometimes. If he was someone else, like, let's say Zayn, he would be out quicker than a stingray stings. 

"Sorry," he mumbles. Lou sinks down in his seat pouting. Great, now I feel bad because I hurt poor little Lou's feeings. At least there's peace and quiet. And only Bruno's sweet voice singing. Great, Lou's been like this for a while. He hasn't moved from his position. The position that looks really uncomfortable. 

Great, now I have to do something to cheer him up. I start making funny sounds. But Louis doesn't move. I start to make funny faces. He still doesn't even look at me. What can I do to cheer the older boy up?

Singing, maybe? Nah, that won't cheer him up. For all I know, he could think I sing like a monkey. No, no one could think I sing like a monkey. It's obvious I sing like a goddess. But if that makes him happy, I guess I have to do it. 

"Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven. For too lo-ong. For too lo-ong," I start singing. I decide not to sing good because Lou wasn't singing good. Maybe my bad singing will help him feel better. I've learned, I can sing so badly, it'll scare a child. 

Lou starts dancing around in his seat before he sings along with me. "Yeah, you make me feel like. I've been locked out of heaven, for too lo-ong. For too lo-ong. Oh yeah, yeah. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Ugh!" We grunt together. Now we're full out dancing like maniacs and letting people stare at us on the road. We start to do our own dance. 

"Oh yeah, yeah. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Ugh!" The song ends and we calm down. Both of us are laughing like idiots, but we don't care. It's life. Might as well live it on the edge. Don't care what people think or say about us and just live our life. YOLO. I hate that saying, but it is so true.

"We are fantastico!" I scream to the world. 

"I love singing. It is like letting all my worries wash away," Louis explains. I know the feeling. When I'm singing, nothing matters but that song. Nothing matters but the way I feel when I'm singing. 

"Yeah, but that's also hakuna matata."

Louis smiles a devious smile. I know that smile. It's that smile when he's about to do something that might annoy other people. That is one of my favorite smiles. What does it mean? Oh, that's what it means. 

"Hakuna matata," Louis starts off in a soft, non-screeching voice. 

"What a wonderful phrase," I sing a little louder. 

"Hakuna matata."

"Ain't no passing craze!" We belch out together. "It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem free! Philosphy! Hakuna matata!"

"Hakuna!"

"Matata!"

"Hakuna!" I sing throwing my hands up in the air at the stop light. I see a few people pull out their phones and record us. 

"Matata!"

"Hakuna!"

"Matata!"

"It's our problem free," we both sing quieter. "Philosphy. Hakuna matata."

I start driving again. I see a few teenagers giggling probably at our show. We are just crazy. And I'm proud of it. 

Finally, I see Starbucks ahead. 

"She's there." Lou points to a table outside. I see a girl with curly brown hair sitting at a table with a coffee in her hands. I smile at her. She really is beautiful. I've seen pictures of her, but I never really knew it was Eleanor Calder. She's so beautiful, no wonder she's a model.

We get out the car. I ajust my sunglasses to make sure they look cool. If I'm going to look badass, I have to act badass. 

We walk into the store and go strait to the back. Louis opens the door for me. I smile and nod as a gesture to thank him. 

As we walk closer to Eleanor, I see her face better. She waves to us once she sees Lou. He rushes over to her. I walk at my normal pace while he practically runs over to Eleanor. He leans down and kisses Eleanor on the cheek. He tries to pull away, but she pulls him back down and plants a kiss on his lips. I "aww" internally. I don't usually act girly on the outside. But on the inside, I am a little girl who firmly believes in ponies. 

Eleanor finally lets go of Louis and lets him sit down. He scoots the chair closer to Eleanor and farther away from me once I sit down. 

"Do I smell or something?" I ask him in result of the scooting away. He breaks his gaze away from Eleanor and looks at me. Wow, they are really in love. It's adorable. 

"No, I just want to sit my my beautiful girlfriend," Lou assures me. I nod. 

"And you look funny," he adds. I pull my glasses down to give him a look. Lou just winks and returns to staring at his girlfriend. 

"So, Louis. Do you want to introduce me to your friend?" Eleanor asks. Her voice is smooth and dreamily. It's like she's talking to a cloud. It's soft and sweet. 

"Nah, Lou is too busy staring at you. I'll introduce myself. Hi, I'm Natalie Tatar. It's nice to meet you."

============================================================================

"So, how was it?" Harry asks me when he walks into the living room. He plops down beside me. 

"Good, I like her," I tell Harry while flipping through the channels. Nothing's on. 

Anyway, Eleanor is really nice and down to earth. I like how she's a model and she's going to college. Romeo asked me if I wanted to go to college, but I said no. Don't get me wrong, I want to go to college so bad. But I really want the whole college experience. I want to go to a campus and live there. Have a dorm roommate and meet the teachers. That's why I'm going to college after I finish my 5th album. I will still make music, just not as much in those 4 years. 

Eleanor offered to take me shopping. I said yes of course and we put  each others' numbers in our phones. After the coffee we had, El, Lou and I all went shopping. We didn't actually buy anything, just looked. But I can tell Eleanor is going to be a great friend. She understands what it's like to be a girl, be around the boys and want to have a normal life. Being the girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson isn't  really easy. She gets hate on a daily basis and threats. But she gets through it. 

After we went and looked at clothes, we went to take a walk in the park, just us girls. We really had some bonding time. It was really nice to talk to a girl. I have talked to my fans, but not face to face. And when I do talk to them, they aren't really listening because they're still not over the fact that they've met Natalie Tatar. Eleanor didn't act like a fan girl. She listened and I listened to her. I usually only talk to Romeo. Sure, he's gay, but he's still a guy. Talking to a girl was really good for me. 

"Where are the two love birds?"

"They're doing something together. I just left Lou with her," I say. I turn to Harry to look him in the eyes. "I can tell they're really in love. I only wish I had that kind of love." 

"Don't worry, Natalie, you'll find your true love," Harry assures me. 

"One Direction-" I hear a channel say. I flip back to the channel to see what they're talking about. 

"Natalie Tatar are touring together. Simon Cowell just annoced. So Directioners and Natters, get ready for the British Invasion," the blonde lady on the telly says. 

"British Invasion?" Harry questions. 

I yell, "Hell yeah!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...