Chapter 2

Zayn's POV

"Zayn! C'mon! We're going to play truth or dare!" Niall yells to me. "Hazza, get a bottle from the kitchen. Ya know what? I'll get it myself. I need a snack." I'm guessing that he runs to the kitchen when I hear pound footsteps heading a different direction from me.

I sigh and walk into the room to see that everyone has moved to the floor. I lazily sit down next to Liam who's sitting next to Hazza who's sitting next to Natalie. Right by her side is Louis and then there's a space after him where I'm assuming Niall is sitting; which is next to me.

"Yay! Zayn could join us. Hurry up Niall!" Louis screams. I cover my ears not in the mood for loud noises.

"Don't rush me. I'm getting a snack!"

"Whatever!"

"Stop yelling." I say in a normal inside voice.

Louis's heads snaps toward my direction. "What?" he puts his hand up to his ear. At least he said that quiet.

"You want me to yell louder?!"

"NO!" I yell.

"Haha! I made you yell," Louis points out. He starts smiling like an idiot and starts whispering to Natalie that he made me yell.

"Haha! I made you shut up," I retort right back to him.

"I'm back," Niall sighs as he comes in. "What did I miss?"

"Louis and Zayn had a screaming fest. Louis got Zayn to yell and Zayn got Louis to shut up," Natalie recites.

I was going to say that. Meanie. Not only does she take my friends, she takes my words too. What kind of person does that? Only her kind. And she's one of a kind. I didn't mean that in a good way.

"Oh okay. Well good job to the both of them. Guess what I got?" Niall sing-says while sitting down. "The bottle. Let's play. Since Natalie's our guest, we should let her go first."

"Thank you Niall. Okay," Natalie thanks. After Niall puts the bottle down, Natalie spins it hard. Not hard enough to make it spin out of control, just hard.

As it slows, I pray it doesn't land on me. With my luck, it does.

"Ah, Zayn. Truth or dare?" Natalie evilly asks. I could just see the horns coming out of her head. I look around seeing all the lads looking at me intently. I know they want me to say dare, but we don't always get what we want.

"Truth," I say confidently. I kind of see Natalie's little devilish smile disappear. But she quickly replaces it with a new fresh smile.

"Okay, I was hoping dare. But I can work with truth. Zaynie, is it true that you masturbated with a picture of Harry's mom recently?" the little butt-nugget asks.

Oh god. How the hell does she know this?

I turn to see Harry's expression. It's half anger, half confusion.

"Um... if I did, how do you know?"

"Uh-uh." Natalie waves her finger. "No Zaynie, I ask the questions. Now did you?"

No one will know I'm lying right? Not that I did do that.

"No I didn't."

"Oh Zayn. Lies don't make friends."

Oh god. I feel so ashamed. I can't believe I held that in for- Wait?! I didn't master-bate with a picture of anyone.

I look up a Natalie smirking so hard, I'm surprised her smile hasn't fallen off already.