Katerina's POV

This isn't it's own chapter really, it just goes back to the morning of the party in Katerina Kingsly's point of view. You better watch out for Kat because she plays a big part in this story. Well, not really in this story. Anyway, here is Kat's POV.

I'm pretty much screwed. I totally slept with this guy without thinking and now I can't get him out of my apartment. This is how my morning started. Hard and unnecessarily annoying. Katie told me this guy was no strings attached but apparently, she was wrong. I've been trying to get this guy out of my apartment since 8:00 this morning, and it's now 1:00.

"Bryan, I have to go to a photo shoot. So if you could pick up your fatass off my couch and get the hell out, that'd be amazing. I'd love you," I request one more time as I grab my sunglasses and keys. Bryan, this annoying, yet really sexy actor, looks at me with big puppy dog eyes and pleads, "Don't make me go," over and over again.

A groan erupts from my mouth as I open my door.

"Fine, you little prick. But when I come back, you'd better be gone." I start to check over my things to see if I have everything before I turn to the boy one more time. "But I swear to God, if anything  is missing when I check, I WILL hunt you down and go all 'black woman' on yo ass, you got that? Good." I slam the door before he has a chance to say anything.

Good lord, this child is so...determined to stay. I'm not sure why though. I am known as the Whore of Hollywood. I'm more of a one night stand kind of girl and that's all. I hate real relationships because in the end, when you fall in love, you'll just get your heart broken then you do it all over again. I'm just going to save myself the pain and dump anyone I get too close to. Yes, my heart is in my chest, not on my sleeve. I am one of the most reserved people you will ever meet.

Ten minutes later, I'm at my destination and I quickly get out the car. There are very few paparazzi hidden in the bushes, trying not to be seen even though they couldn't hide well enough to save their lives.

"Kitty, dah-ling!" Katie, my photographer, shouts when she sees me. "I'm so glad you could make it."

"Don't do your French imitation, please, you suck at it," I demand at I hand someone my sunglasses and take the coffee out of some assistants hand (cliché moment). I give them a nod as thanks and she hurries away with a frantic smile on her face. Katie gives me a sour look.

She pouts, "Someone didn't have a good fun time last night."

"No, I did," I reassure her after taking a sip. "It was just that he was annoying and clingy. Great sex, really, but the boy is still at my apartment begging me to go on a date with him." I take another sip of the great coffee and whisper to myself, just quiet enough only I could hear it, "That some good cup of Joe."

"Ooh, sorry about that."

"Yeah, you told me it was a no strings attached guy, you were obviously wrong."

"Yes, dear, we'll talk about this later," Katie agrees, "but right now we need to get you into the dressing room. You're already late."

"Guess who did that?" I question, raising my eyebrow and reluctantly walking to my dressing room as she pushes me towards it.

"Yes, yes, blame on me. Change darling, we need to hurry. I got Cara at 3:00, let's move, hon."

"Alright, honey, you're done," Katie tells me after taking the last picture. I breathe out a nice long breath and start to walk down from the podium I was posing on. Without thinking, I lean on someone to take off the heels that are literally murder in shoe form.