Chapter 5

"I gotta pocket, gotta pocket full of sunshine.I've gotta love and I know that it's all mine. Oh, ooh, whoa, oh. Do what you want but you're never gonna break me. Oh, ooh, whoa, oh. Take me away!" I hear an annoying ringtone go off. I groan and make a very unattractive sound. The other lads groan along with me. 

Over and over, the ringtone goes on for about 20 seconds. 

"Pick up the phone, someone," I say trying to open my eyes. Once I open, a ray of light streams into my eyes, making me cringe at the sudden light. I put up my hand to block the sun and open my eyes more. I see the lads either laying on the floor or laying on the couch. 

I look over to my side to see Romeo gone. I remember being on Twitter for a while then actually watching the movie. Eventually, I think I just fell asleep. 

"Hello?" I hear a voice croak. Either Liam or Louis. I can't tell. When I just wake up, my senses are groggy. I can't think strait and I don't like to be smart. 

I look over to my other side and see the pest they call Zayn drooling all over a pillow he has in his grip. Poor pillow. I feel really bad that the poor thing had to spend all that time with Zayn sufforcating it with his his meaty arms. 

"Oh, Eleanor." Lou. It's definely Lou. Talking to Eleanor? How cute. It's time like these when I wish I had a boyfriend. Maybe I can make one of these hairballs my man. Who knows? I might even get all of them to be my servants and lovers. 

"Oh, yeah. I bet she's dying to meet you. What? Of course I would never leave you for her. You are perfect for me. Oh, thanks babe. I know I'm perfect for you. Too bad I'm way out of your league," Lou talks on the phone for quite some time. 

By the time he gets off, the lads and I are already cleaning up the popcorn Niall spilled and are putting away the blankets. 

"Well, that was El."

"No kidding. I didn't think it was Eleanor when you said the words 'Eleanor' and 'babe.' I was thinking of Eleanor the buttdoctor. So thanks for clearing that up," I sass while throwing some popcorn that was on the floor and was probably squished under Niall's butt in the bowl. 

"Ooh, Lou I think you've got some competion for who's got the most sass. I think the Sassmasta from Doncasta is losing," Harry points out. I give him a wink and return to my working. 

"Oh, no. I can beat her anyday. Anyway, Eleanor, my girlfriend, not the buttdoctor, wants to meet you. So go get dressed so we can meet at Starbucks," Lou bosses. He points to my room. I smirk and just drop the bowl. The lads moan at the mess I just made. Before Niall says anything, Louis clarifies, "No Niall, you cannot come with us to Starbucks. You can go to Nandos, but you cannot come with us."

Niall looks down, like a puppy who just got rejected by its master. I give him a pity look and walk to my room. Oh god. Niall was adorable. I don't know why I haven't seen that before. He's just like an innocent 8-year old that is so naive. I never noticed how great he is. We need to appreciate him more.

I strip off my bathing suit once it get in my room. After, I grab a towel and step into the bathroom that's hooked into my room. I get in the shower to get all the clorine off of me. I smile at the feeling of the warm water running down my body. 

This is kind of awkward, but I like to sing in the shower. I like to think, act, sometimes pretend I'm in a music video and think or do other crazy things in the shower. I feel... alive when I get the dirt off of me. I dunno, maybe it sounds kind of weird, but I'm just cool like that. 

"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you. Been here all along so why can you see-ee, you belong with me-ee. You belong with me," I start singing. I'm a great singer, don't get me wrong, but when I don't feel like singing right, I just go all out. I finish the song and thank New York for some reason. I feel like I'm at a concert and I'm thanking all my fans.