Chapter 1

"You're saying that I just got off tour and I have to go back on in two months? Really? AND WITH ONE FRICKKIN DIRECTION?!" I yell at my manger, Lily. She just said the stupidest thing. I have to go on tour with One Direction. That means spending time with them. Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and the worst. Zayn. God I really hate Zayn. Tell you later what I have against him. Okay, it's not that I really hate the other 4/5 of One Direction. It's just, I really don't like their music. It's repetitive and stupid. Of course us girls know we're beautiful. We just pretend we don't so you guys tell us that we are. At least that's what all the girls I've met said. I'm not a hard-core Directioner. Sorry.

"C'mon. It's really not that bad. They're good looking and can sing. Singing is what we're focusing on. Plus it's good for your carer. Don't give me that face." Lily says. I give her the "WHAT THE HELL?!" look to make her upset. She honestly hates that look. I so just don't get it. I mean, she does that to me too.

"I HATE One Direction and Romeo knows it." I emphasize hate by saying it louder. Then I turn around and point to Romeo standing innocently in the corner.

"Oh no. You are not bringing me into this," Romeo mumbles putting his hands up. So much for friends having each others backs. He's horrible. Thanks Romeo. Hate cha. Not really. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. But you know what I mean.

"Okay, so I won't bring him in this conversation. But all I can tell you is that I'm not doing anything with One Direction. That's final."

========================================================================================================================================================

Zayn's POV

I was just sitting there watching Niall and Lou race when she comes in. The bitch of all bitches. No I take that back. She's an insult to bitches. I think that she's gone so much farther than that. Her and her gay friend. What was it? Juliet? NO! Romeo. Gay name for a gay person. Ugh, they were horrible to me in school.

I didn't realize it was her that we were going to be touring with. Here, I'll just back up a little.

*2 Hours Earlier*

Simon came into the house acting happy like and weird. It was kind of scary because Simon doesn't look this happy only when he knows he gets a break from us boys. Oh! That makes sense. We're getting a break. Good. I really need to get away from these boys. Not that I don't like them. I love my best mates. But hanging around for too long can make you go insane.

"Okay, boys! Get down here now!" Simon called up to the other boys doing whatever. He rubbed his hands together like a child getting candy. He finally saw me in the room. "Oh hey Zayn. Got some great news. Just gotta get the other lads down here."

Simon came and sits by me while the other lads came in.

"Alright. Everyone here?" They all nod. "Okay, well your going on tour!" Simon yelled. Okay, so what's the big deal about that.

"What's the big deal? Everyone goes on tour." Niall asked. Exactly Niall. I knew we thought alike.

"Well you're not going on tour alone. Someone will come with you. Guess who she is?"

"Selena Gomez?" Harry guessed.

"Ke$ha?" Niall shouted.

"Danielle?" Liam says kind of quietly. We all stopped thinking and looked at Liam like he was crazy. He just shrugs and mumbled something about it could happen.

"Shakira?!" Lou jumps up.

"Yes!"

"REALLY?!"