Chapter 13

"Harry!" I call once more over the fans yelling and screaming. Once again, here I am trying to scream over the voices of our loving, yet sometimes annoying fans. They can be so clingy and annoying sometimes, I just want to go back to being that normal girl. Mind you, I love them, but sometimes...ugh!

I see a mop of curly hair turn its head towards my direction. I see Harry's eyes light up as he sees me. I needed to look in those green, beautiful orbs for a while now. Those are what make me feel okay at night. When I was at Zayn's house, I had to look at pictures of Harry just so I could see those eyes and fall asleep. His eyes are calming and bitter sweet. A warm smile on Harry's face blooms, sending chills down my spine.

I start running my way to him, his arms wide open for me. I've done it so many times in my movies, but I've never felt real about it. I drop my bag and throw my arms around Harry's neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. I feel myself being pick up.

"I've missed you," Harry whispers as he spins me around. Dramatic? I know. Going to be on the front cover of a magazine? I know. Totally worth it? I know.

"And I, you." Harry sets me down on my feet. I stare into his eyes as he stares in mine. Like we're the only two people on the earth. The fans, the paparazzi, the other boys; they aren't there to us. It's us and only us alone. Nothing or no one can make me feel like I feel right now. This is a moment of pure bliss. Harry breaks the silence (our silence, the fans are still screaming like idiots in the background) by saying six words.

"You know I love you, right?"

I nod my head slightly, but I know that he gets my answer by the way his smile blooms back on his face.

"I love you. Kiss me?" I ask almost doubting his answer to say "yes." I don't know why, but when you've been screwed over so many times, you aren't really used to the good things that happen to you in life. For example, I thought my fans and my fame was going to get brutally snatched from me by my mother or something. Or I thought God was going to end my happiness by killing me off. So when Harry told me he was going to fix me, I didn't want to fall fast, but look where I am now, a few months later. Melting in his arms like chocolate in a microwave.

Harry's lips on mine answer my desperate question. Not a passionate, hot kiss showing our desire for each other, but a sweet, loving kiss is placed on my lips by the one and only Harry Styles, love of my life. Harry's hand finds its way to my cheek in the middle of the kiss.

"C'mon," Harry says after his lips are off of mine. "Let me take you home and spend the rest of my break with you. And you have to tell me how your break went. I saw some heartwarming pictures of you and the Malik family. I want to know what that's all about."

I slowly pick up my bag. I'm afraid he'll get mad when I tell him the truth. I'm afraid he'll decided I'm not worth the fight and give up. The thing is, after I had my little confession with Zayn, some more secrets were spilled.

We make it in the car when I decide I'll actually tell him everything.

"Well Harry, since we're dating and I want us to keep dating, I guess I'll have to tell you the cold hard truth. My break with Zayn and his family was hectic and I think I kind of tore the family apart. You could say I didn't totally, but Zayn and his sister are in a fight because of me. I didn't really cause it, it was Zayn's stupidity, but I am the reason its going on," I confess, avoiding his eyes. I'm afraid he'll tell me to just forget it and never talk to him again, but instead, his hand laps over mine.

"Babe, you can tell me anything. Just be honest and I'll understand." How much more sweet can he fucking get.

I turn to look in Harry's eyes and I know, no matter what I say, he'll love me.