Chapter 9

Okay, so I haven't updated in a while and I said that I wasn't going to update my stories, but then I decided I should just ignore my family problems and just do what I do best. Write, which isn't even that good, but whatever. So, in this chapter,  something BIG happens between Zayn and Natalie and secrets are revealed. Natalie is stuck on One Direction's tour bus longer than expected and she is comforted by someone you wouldn't really expect. Harry goes on a date with someone. Okay, read now, my lovelies.

I wake up to see my room all packed up and ready to go for today. Today, the boys and I are moving onto the tour bus. So, when Zayn and I got back yesterday, we got yelled at by Simon and then were sent off to pack up our things. We laughed the whole way back on the plane and in our rooms. For the first time in a while, Zayn and I felt like actual friends.

The boys laughed at us for getting yelled at by Simon and we just told them because we're awesome, we get to be in trouble. We are, according to Louis, the Bradford Bads. Like that makes any sense, we're still going to embrace it.

At dinner, it was kind of awkward since we did make out before we came down to dinner. But we still ate and talked like it was regular and we totally didn't almost just sleep with each other. Doniya gave me the evil eye most of the time because she knows I kind of broke Zayn's heart, so that's still not forgiven.

"Natalie! Simon wants to talk to us!" Harry yells up. I groan again. He probably wants to talk about how that wasn't right and how I should think about my actions before I actually do something.

"Coming!" I yell to Harry as he jets out the door. I slowly fold the last piece of clothing and set it in my suitcase before I walk to the living room to only find Harry and Simon.

"What's going on?" I ask while joining Harry on the couch. The rest of the boys must be coming down. Or Harry just happens to be here when Simon admits to being my long lost father. Sure, Simon looks nothing like me, but my mother is pretty messed up; she could have dreamed up some mystery man who looks like me. I have a weird imagination. Might wanna get that checked.

"Well, the management and I were thinking that you and Harry should 'date.'" Simon puts air quotes around date.

My eyes almost pop out of my sockets. Dating Harry Styles? Not going to happen! The one time Zayn and I snog, someone has to go ruin it by telling me I have to date his band member. What a better way to ruin a soon-to-be relationship than dating his best mate. I mean, I might as well get married to Harry and tell Zayn to suck a fat one while I'm at it, right?

I chuckle dryly but quickly stop when I notice no one else is laughing with me. "You've got to be joking?"

"No," Uncle Si replies. My jaw drops a little more.

"Gee, thanks, Natalie. I feel so loved," Harry exclaims sarcastically. I back hand his stomach even though I know he won't feel shit. He's not as toned as Romeo, but the boy has muscles. Nice muscles.

"So, work out any differences and get dating. Oh and Harry, get rid of any rumors that you're dating Taylor again," Simon demands while he gets up from his comfy spot on our couch. "I never will quite get what you see in her."

"Simon, can't we talk about this?" I desperately yell to Simon as he opens the door. He shakes his head with a smile in his bastard face. I love Uncle Si, but he can be a big, pain in the ass.

"Oh and turns out you'll be with the boys longer on the tour bus," he adds before closing the door. A groan and a couple of cuss words escape my mouth without permission by my brain.