Chapter 15 (Part One)

"Niall, I think we were just fucked with," I mumble to him after staring at the girl.

"Yeah, I think you're right," he agrees with me. "And we can't even get revenge."

I repeat, absentmindedly, "We can't even get revenge."

Two days earlier...

"Niall, I hate to be the Bearer of Bad News, actually, I don't really mind, but you're not as cute as you say," I told him as I walked into his bunk as he was just waking up. Niall looked at me with lazy eyes, but said nothing. "Look." I held a hand mirror up to his face and looked away, to be dramatic. I heard Niall gasp believably and look at his refection. This caused me to turn to Niall. He was touching his face and playing with his hair as he looked in the mirror with pure horror on his face.

"Where's the adorable Niall Horan I know?" he whispered to himself. I tried not to break out in laughter as I watched him play the part. "He's...he's..."

"Dead?" I offered. Niall looked at me with pure horror in his eyes and I laughed at his reaction. The look on his face was absolutely priceless and there was no replacing it...ever. He didn't even break character when I started laughing; he just started mumbling to himself while tugging and pulling on his face like that was going to make him more attractive. I put the mirror down after my laughter stopped and inquired, "What are we doing today?"

"Honestly, I don't know," Niall admitted, "It's our day off; you've already practiced lines with me and Lou so I think you're good with that. We can do whatever we want."

"Too bad we don't know what that is." Niall agreed with me by nodding and joining me on the bed. I wasn't sure where Harry was, Louis left to talk to Eleanor on the phone and Liam was having some 'me time' (as he called it) in the bathroom (he was obviously taking a huge shit). Niall and I were just playing in the hotel room we shared and Zayn said he was off on a date.

Believe me, I was happy with Harry and I was also happy that Zayn was moving on to other girls, but I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Sure, I had just witnessed Zayn wake up with my friend Katerina in his arms (we all know what happened there) after I introduced him the night before, but she was my friend and I was totally okay with them being together. It was him with another girl I didn't know that bothered me. I rejected him so I really had no right to be jealous that Zayn was going on a date but you can't help feelings, can you? You can't just turn off the 'feelings-for-your-ex-best-friend-who-tortured-you-when-you-were-both-young-then-as-adults-confessed-his-love-for-you' switch? Because if you can, please enlighten me.

"We can just play or something? You know, some kind of game?" I suggested. Truly, I just pulled that out of my ass last minute, but Niall looked like he was getting bored enough to leave me and I didn't want to be alone.

"Like what?"

"I don't know," I sighed, sitting down on the opposite bunk bed. I put the mirror down beside me while I looked up at the ceiling and thought. "Maybe we could just run around the city doing shit, or something?" I suggested. Niall looked like he was thinking of the idea.

Niall got up from the bed as he agreed, "Alright. We run around the city all day because we honestly have nothing better to do."

As he got his clothes on, I started to talk, "It use to be great when I had a day off, but now I have no idea what to do really. I mean, I'd probably do something with Harry, but he's off in Wonderland. Left early this morning and no one can find him. So it's just me and you."

"Oh! I heard of this place called Elitch Gardens. Apparently it has these rides and games that you can do. That's something," Niall said and I nodded with a smile. At least it was something to do. And who better to go with on scary coasters than the one lepurchaun everyone loves? I hooked my arm with his as we walked out of the bunk area.