Chapter 6

Just another day in the One Direction household is pure chaos. Louis running around acting like the idiot he is, Niall eating like he never ate in his whole life and Harry flirting shamelessly with a toilet seat. This is what's it's like to live with One Direction. Just think, soon I'll be in a tour bus all alone with them. Oh, god. That truly would be hell on earth. Oh, stuck on a bus with that wanker Zayn.

"Louis, put me down or so help me I will cut off your dick and sew it to your forehead!" I yell at Louis who picks me up and runs around. He immediately stops and sets me down on my feet. All the boys stare at me, including Zayn, like I'm a crazy woman. I am a crazy woman; a very crazy and very serious woman. I will do what I have to do to get order.

"Sorry, ma'am," Louis apologizes kneeling on the ground at my feet. I feel like I'm in power. Just how I like it.

"Oh, stop it, Lou. She doesn't deserve to get what she wants," Zayn comments uncalled for. My head and several other's heads snaps towards Zayn. He has his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. I make my way over to him with a  scowl on my face.

"Are you trying to start a fight, Malik?" I ask him with a nasty tone. Zayn smiles like I can't fight.

"Like you could," he spits out. I get up in his face staring him down.

"C'mon guys, stop fighting," Niall tries to bargain.

I put my hand up to Niall signaling for him to stop. "No, I'm tired of Malik always thinking that I'm a girl and I can't do anything. Because I can. I can shove your enormous ego up your ass. So don't go thinking since your a guy that you can always beat me in a fight."

"What is this, a joke?" He laughs.

I give him a look of disbelief. I may be shorter and less strong than him, but I can tear his ass up. He shouldn't underestimate me. He should've known that in school.

"You think this is funny? This is not a joke. But you know what is a joke? You're a joke." I see anger flash through his face. "Your singing, too."

The boys try to part us, but I just push them away.

"Better watch it. Don't start something you can't finish," Zayn warns with a deadly tone. Wow, he thinks he can scare me? I am sick and tired of him always thinking he can win in anything. I hate when he thinks he's all that when he really isn't. I hate when he thinks that he is everything when he can just suck it. I have more talent in one finger than he has in his whole body. If anything, I could win in any battle.

"I can finish this. But you can't. You're just making mistakes thinking you can be all that."

Zayn chuckles. "You are a mistake."

That really hit me right there. He knows that my parents were messing around when they were younger and my mom got pregnant. He knows that my dad left us because he thought parenthood was too hard. He knows that my mother yelled at me every night about me being the worst mistake of her life. He knows that she would hit me because she was disgusted and wouldn't look at me some days. He knows because when I was weak, I told it all to him. That was the worst mistake of my life. He used it against me always and I guess to this day too.

I give him a disgusted look and then walk away. I try to hold the tears back, but I can't.

"Wait, I'm sorry, Natalie," Zayn calls out. I don't turn back, but I put one finger in the air back at him.

I rush to my room and close the door. I run into the bathroom and lock the door. Then I let all my feelings out. All the feelings of my dad leaving and my mom hating me and my sister far away with my mother and some step-dad.