Chapter 15 (Part Two)

Girlfriend? Zayn had a girlfriend? This fucking bitch... Get your hands off of Zayn. I wanted to yell it, but I knew some shit would go down if I did. I stared at the two in the corner of the hotel acting all in love and shit, whispering, laughing. She had her hand on Zayn's arm (acting like a real fucking whore in front of everyone) and laughed cutely when he said something.

I felt like throwing up again at the very thought of Zayn having a girlfriend, much less watch them flirt with each other. How did he get a girlfriend so fast? Did he pay her? He paid her, didn't he? He wanted to make me jealous... That's why he had some whore up in my fucking hotel room. He couldn't have moved on from me, could he? Zayn had to be in love with me 'til the end of time. I needed two guys fighting over me! I need Zayn!

Whoa, what the fuck...? Harry was my boyfriend, not Zayn. I loved Harry, so in love with him, but I couldn't help but feel jealous of Crystal, Zayn's 'girlfriend.' I never got that with him. We never stood in the corner whispering to each other, laughing, kissing. We didn't have that together. We shared hate between each other, along with love. We were both too proud to act like a couple.

"Natalie?" someone asked me, snapping me out of my shameful thoughts. I looked back at Harry, who looked very curious and suspicious, making me blush. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied smoothly. Just for good measure, I joked, "I just didn't expect Zayn to get a girlfriend as hot as she is. Harry laughed, but he didn't seem convinced. I felt really awkward after the silence fell over us.

Liam was even looking at me suspiciously. They were on to me... I needed to act like I didn't give a shit that Zayn had a girlfriend even though I wanted to kill Crystal and eat her on a Sunday night. Zayn wasn't mine to be jealous over. I had Harry and that was all I needed.

"You know what? I'm going to the other shower." Quickly, I hopped up from the couch and left the two boys. I felt Zayn's eyes on my back, making me walk even faster to the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom, door closed and locked, I sighed as I leaned against the door.

What the fuck? Why do I feel this way? I thought to myself at the time. Zayn has a girlfriend. I mean, I should be happy for him, right? He's not mine. Harry is mine. I need to get over this.

I actually took a shower. A very long, thoughtful shower. Harry even asked me if I was okay because he thought I committed suicide. I wasted so much water just standing under the jets, thinking of life. Some of the time, I was coming up with ways to murder Crystal without anyone noticing it. Or ways to make a three-way marriage work. Or ways I could commit suicide and then resurrect when they broke up.

Just to sum it all up, I was angry...and depressed. I tried to shake off the feeling as much as I could, but I still felt angry. I realized that I wanted Zayn to always be in love with me and that was selfish. And it was unfair to Harry. I truly did love Harry, there was no doubt about that, but I also loved Zayn. I was more of a fucking whore than Elena Gilbert.

I wrapped the towel around my body, opened the bathroom door and went to my room I shared with Harry. Unfortunately on the way, I ran into Zayn. Literally ran into Zayn. My towel didn't fall off, but I would have fallen back if Zayn didn't catch me. He shot out his arm around my waist, catching me before I fell on my ass.

The moment was all intimate and shit. While in most fiction stories, we'd kiss at this part, but no. We could have, but Zayn had this fucking bigass grin on his face which made me despise him. Zayn was acting like he knew what his effect was on me.

"Zayn," I gritted out slowly. "Thanks. But shouldn't you be with your whore?"

He just laughed. "Ooh, harsh. Is someone jealous?"