Chapter 11

This chapter moves a little fast, but whatever. I started a new story, but like I said, I won't be updating it as fast as the others. I've noticed I've been MIA for a while. Sorry for that. I just found out this got 1000 reads and I screamed randomly for the rest of the day. Thank you guys so much!! Okay, in the last chapter, I was obsessed with the song Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey, but I love the Great Gatsby so much and that song, I had to share the love. So, just to fill you guys in, it's been 4 months on tour and that's how far they are. By 1 month (next chapter) they get a another break. Should I do a sequel? For this I mean.

=================================================================================

"Thank you! You guys are an amazing crowd!" I thank while throwing my hands up in the air. They cheer even louder than usual. "And guess who's next? I think they like to go in one direction. Surprisingly they are 5 of them, though. Who could that be?" I listen for the beginning interlude for the boys. Theirs is kind of like mine, except less party.

Mine starts out where I'm jumping off the top of the stairs on a matress. Mine really has that party feeling to it. It shows me drinking something and singing. I had a really fun time filming that one. Especially having the guys on set. They were actually really sweet and reliable in all rooms of the house.

After it finishes, Up All Night starts playing and I start to jump around.

"It feels like we've been living in fast forward and now the moments passing by," Liam starts to sing while walking out on the stage. "The party's ending, but it's now or never. Nobody's going home tonight."

Harry walks out from backstage. "Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay. And DJ's got the floor to shake, the floor to shake. And people going all the way, yeah all the way. I'm still wide awake."

"I wanna stay, up all night and jump around until we see the sun! I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one!" All the boys start jumping around on the stage like the total idiots they are. "Hold on to the feeling and don't let it go. 'Cos we go the floor now, get out of control! I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you. Up all night, like this all night, hey. Up all night, like this up all night, hey. Up all night."

I slowly make my way off the stage trying not to draw any attention to myself.

Backstage, one of the stage managers takes my microphone and congratulates me on another good night for the concert.

It's been 2 months and tomorrow is my first break. I was planning on spending it with Harry, but Liam wanted to do something with me. I don't know what or why, but I like Liam, so I'm not going to deny it. I haven't got to spend much time with Niall or Liam. Zayn, I don't even want to talk about and Louis and I have been pranking buddies. My relationship with Harry has grown stronger and stronger each day. Not that we've been telling each other we love each other, but I really think that might start happening soon. I don't know if he is ready to start saying that to me, but at least I know how he feels.

Touring has been really stressful. I mean, I love seeing all the fans and shit, but all this performing and working and soundchecks, it's been really hard. I never knew how hard and long world tours like these would be. I've only really toured either in the states or the U.K. Never both. But we arrived in the U.K. a week ago and shows here have been great. It's nice being back at home with all the other Brits, but a little reassuring to be honest. Being around Americans all that time, it's... odd. They have a different accent and sometimes I don't know what they mean when they talk, but it's whatever. Sometimes they can't understand me for some reason.

I make my way back to my dressing room to find a face that isn't welcome.

Lance Ginoli. Me ex boyfriend.