E X O - I M A G I N E S

By FireWolf_61

ANNYEONG! THIS WHERE ALL MY IMAGINES AND FEELS WILL BE CONTAINED! [EXCUSE THE BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING, I'l... More

Luhan- Accidental Confession
Chanyeol-Mine
Chanyeol-You talk to much
Suho~Rain
Kris~Guardian
Lay~Happy Birthday Lay!
Kris~Rose
Lay~with me
Sehun~Confession
Kai~Mine
Tao~Over
Baekhyun~Confession
D.O~Kiss
Kai~I'll protect you ft Taemin
Chanyeol~Ghost Whisperer
Chen~Forgiven
Xiumin~Stay With Me
Sehun-Books over Boys
Xiumin~Nightmare
Kris~Diary
Tao~Coca Cola
OMG! >.< THANK YOU!
Luhan~Don't Leave
Kai~Feelings
^-^ Annyeong!
Luhan~Bus Ride
Happy Be-Lated New Years!
Please read my other stories also! ^^
D.O-Big Eyes
Luhan~A Rainy Day
Luhan-Crush
Suho~Blue Eyes
Xiumin~Closer
Baekhyun~Late
Chanyeol ft EXO~It Was Just A Deam
D.O~Photographer
Chen~Too Late
Sehun~Confession
Tao~Fantasy
Chen~One Wish
Tao~Finally
D.O~Lucky Stars
Baekhyun~My Tutor
Lay~Dimples
Chanyeol~Why Me?
Luhan~Don't
Suho~Pay Attention To Me
CALL ME DADDY???? O.O
Xiumin~I still love you
Xiumin~Cont. of I Still love you
D.O~Come Back To Me
D.O~Cont. of Come back to me
Baekyeol~Only You
Sehun~Realisation
Sehun~3 Simple Words
Sehun~Cont. of 3 Simple Words
Kai~Don't Go
Tao~Stupid Feelings
Am I dreaming??-Jade
Xiumin~Confession
Xiumin~I'll Always Be Here When You Need Me
Baekhyun~Prom
Kai~I Missed You
The New Album "EXODUS"
Sehun~First Love
Chanyeol~Annoying
Kai~Is it Okay?
Note!
cont. of Don't Go~Kai
Suho~Kinky Thoughts
Cont. of Don't Go~Kai (End)
THANK YOU
Baekhyun~Mine
Kai~Don't run
Chen~Do You Love Me?
Tao~Lay with me
Kai~Hate You But Love You
Kris~Laugh
EXO NEW COMEBACK OMFG!!!!
Teaser: Eternity
Cont. Hate You But Love~Kai
Chen~Unexpected
Thank You
Announcement
Luhan~Don't ignore me
Chen~Show Me
Kris~Wait
Lay~Honest
My other books
Message From Jade
Kai~Her
Sehun~I love you
Kai~I'll Protect You...
Kai~You & Me
Chanyeol~Don't Look Away
Baekhyun~I Love You
Chanyeol-Ice Tea
Cry-Suho
Suho-Cry [Part 2]
Chen-Undercover

Sehun~Special

607 19 3
By FireWolf_61

"Hey Sehun!" She smiled while he had his usual poke face. He looked at her coldly which killed her a little since he only like this with her. It was the usual routine. She watched him from afar to see his smiling face with other people. It did hurt her. Did he really hate her that much. Sehun and Yobee have known each other since they were young  their family knows each other and they are also neighbours.

"What is it today Yobee? He asked with his usual cold tone that only she got.

"Would you like to walk together?"

"No" he answered crushing her. She stops walking.

"Oh, okay" she held her head down. Sehun was surprised but didn't show it. Whenever he had said no she would still walk beside that's what he admired about her, her stubbornness. He continued to walk without looking back while she moped.

"Does he hate me that much?" She asked herself while a tear slowly escaped from her eyes.

"I give up now" she whispered to herself "no more crying Yobee-ah" she wiped her tears away from her eyes with her head held high.

//school//

Sehun was at his locker when he caught Yobee walking into class. She had a smile on her face which made his heart melt. He had always loved the beautiful girl that lived next door since the first time they met. She always had a smile on her face whenever she seen him. Most kids would run from him but not her but this morning made him worry because she stopped chasing him. Out of all people in his life he doesn't want to lose Yobee. He walked into class to see Yobee with her usual happy smile while she mingled with her friend. She looked up to him and they locked eyes. His heart leaped and eyes widen when he quickly looked away before she could see him blush but to Yobee it seemed like it was true that he hated her. She looked down.

"Morning class we have a new student, please make your way in" a tall pretty guy entered the class with a smile that melted girls heart but Yobee payed no attention to him. She was computing the hatred that Sehun has for her. Sehun looked  to the front with eyes wide to see his brother at the front of the class.

"Hello! I'm Lu Han, please to meet you all" he bowed with a smile shown on his face. Sehun looked towards Yobee to see her starring at his brother with the exact same expression that Sehub had just a few minutes ago. He stared back at his brother to see him and Yobee eyes locked.

"Is this why she stopped chasing?" Sehun asked himself.

When they were younger Luhan his twin brother had always had friends as for Sehun. Sehun became jealous and wanted friends as well but he didn't know how to do it since they always ran from him. Kids saying that he was the devil while his twin brother was the an angel. Sehun had given up making friends until Yobee. Sehun was sure she would run but she didn't.

"Hello I'm Yobee!"

"S-Sehun"

"Want to be friends?"

"You want to be friends with me?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

They had always played together and Sehun was happy always whenever he was with her. When Luhan found out he wasn't happy at all. That was the one friend that he wanted to make but when he met her she didn't like him. She was happier with Sehun but when Sehun seen he knew it was too good to be true but as he seen Luhan pushed her over Sehun made his way over to her. 

"Luhan why did you push her?"

"Tsk you two are the same"

"You're a jerk Luhan"

"Are you really going to choose her over your own brother"

"Sehun, he's you're brother"

"Yeah but you're special to me more special then my brother"

That day Luhan had moved away with his grandma. With a reason no one knows.

"Can we have a volunteer? To show him around?"

"I will!" Sehun heart stopped as he looked towards the person to see it was Yobee.

"Okay great!" Luhan was surprised as well as he sat next to Yobee. Sehun was not happy.

During break time Yobee showed Luhan around as she was explaining things Luhan was looking at her. That day that he pushed her was an accident. He couldn't admit that he was jealous that Sehun ha a friend like Yobee. He didn't mean to be a jerk either it just his jealousy took over. She stopped and look  at him.

"Luhan are you okay?" She asked in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" He answered with a smile but is confused about the two pair.

The school bell rang and they were getting ready for sports.

Today was soccer

They were passing the ball to Luhan and was heading towards Sehun who was the goalkeeper he kicked the ball and he hits Sehun right in the face. Everyone makes it over including Yobee and Luhan.

"Are you okay Sehun?" Yobee asked

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP YOBEE" he shouted towards her. Everyone was silent. She got up

"I'm sorry" she said then ran away. Luhan looked at him with an angry expression.

"Why did you shout at her? She was asking if you're okay?"

"If you care so much about her why don't you see if she's okay?"

"Are you stupid! Remember when you said that she was more special than me? What the hell happen? She cared about you more then anyone"

"I don't care" Sehun

"Then if you don't. I will have her and taker care of her"

"Do it" Luhan got up and ran after Yobee while Sehun was taken to the nurses office. He got to leave early. His heart was guilty of what he did to Yobee there was no doubt that he was jealous of Luhan. He was watching Yobee smile to Luhan. His heart became angry. He wanted to be the only man that she smiled to. He got to the street of his house when he seen Luhan came out of the door. He smirked to Sehun and came towards him. 

"I kissed her...she's mine now Sehun" Luhan confessed

Sehun formed his hand into a fist and punched him.

"Who do you think you are? She's mine! You're not even allowed to touch her, be near her or even see her smile!"

"I thought you said that you didn't care"

"She was mine first! I will always care for her because she's special to me and you knew that"

"I'm special?" Sehun gazed shot up to see Yobee.

"How am special when you can't even smile when you're with me? How am I special when you're so cold to me, how when you can even stand to look at me. You're not suppose to do those things to people who are special to you OH SEHUN!"

"YOUVE BEEN SPECIAL TO ME SINCE THAT DAY YOU CAME AND HELPED ME UP WHEN YOUR BROTHER PUSHED ME DOWN! AND WHEN YOUR CALLED ME SPECIAL MY HEART WANTED TO JJUMP OUT OF MY CHEST SO EXPLAIN HOW IM SPECIAL TO YOU OH SE-" before she could even speak anymore Sehun claimed her lips giving her a kiss that she will always remember.

"I do all those things because you make me nervous" he kisses her forehead

"You make me feel happy when you smile at me" he kissed her left cheek

"You make me blush every time you lock eyes with me that's why I turn away so quickly" he kisses her right cheek.

"You make me a cold guy because I just want you to myself" he kisses her nose.

"You're special to me because you were my first friend" he traces her lips with his finger "you're special to me because you didn't run from me" he stared into her eyes.

"You're special to me because you make my heart go wild" he stares down to her lips

"Se-"

"You're special to me Yobee because I love you" he once again kissed her passionately.

"You love me?" She asked

"Yes" he smiled to her making her happy

"I love you too" he kissed her again.

"Serves you right....I hope you remember who kissed you some Luhan kissed you"

"He didn't.." They both to where Luhan was but he already left.

"Yobee"

"Yes"

"Smile for me" she did as she was told and got a kiss.

"Your smile is mine only"

//the end//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.5K 88
In the demigod perspective, being gifted could mean many things, as they are already gifted, but, can any of them have what it takes to be the gifted...
23.4K 419 33
Do you love Wanna One, because I do too! These are Oneshots with your favourite dudes! Fluffs and scenarios. There are going to be slow updates but...
157K 7.2K 74
"Did this person just 'meow' at me?" What will happen when Yang Yeona meets an idol through their Windows? [COMPLETED]
2.9K 119 8
mafia au. in which a girl falls for the ace of NCT. -/- "You have blood all over you!" "Don't worry it's not all mine."