The Hood Will NEVER Love You...

By ashonthadon

The Trilogy you'll all been waiting for is here. Tamel Richards, known to the world and all its' haters as Me... More

Prologue
Chapter one
chapter two
Chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
epilogue

Chapter three

9.3K 476 94
By ashonthadon

Lady Gayle had underestimated Tamel Richards, alias MeloDrama, and she was going to make sure that she didn't make that same mistake again. But she needed some help from an adversary who was very well known for dealing with problems especially of the male persuasion.

Lady Gayle walked to the front door of the hotel suite where her connect was staying at and was greeted by a dark skinned muscular sentry dressed in a tight body suit and dress slacks that patted her down before opening the door for her to enter. He spoke into his head mike as Lady Gayle entered and nodded his head.

"Go to the living room," the sentry said. "Envy will be out shortly."

Lady Gayle smiled and proceeded farther into the suite. There were another sentry posted by the wall who moved to close the door behind her. This sentry had on the same attire as the one out front, head piece and all, except he was holding a small automatic weapon in his hand as he went back to his wall post. Another body guard came towards her and directed Lady Gayle to the living room.

Lady Gayle had to admire the beauty of the hotel suite. It was something out of Homes and Garden, with a balcony to boot. This looked more like a millionaire's summer loft. The living room looked like it should be in a publication book all by itself. Plush white sofa and living room set, plush coffee colored carpet, complete with end tables and a center piece with a flower vase on it. Lady Gayle almost didn't want to sit, scared she would mess up the structure of the sofa or stain it somehow. She finally brushed her hand down the side of her pencil skirt and sat on the end part of the couch with her legs crossed.

Lady Gayle heard what sounded like heels clicking on the porcelain floor of the bathroom that was on the far right of the living room and the bathroom door opening. Lady Gayle couldn't see but she could the clicking turn to soft steps as she felt a presence walking behind her going around the couch. Lady Gayle put on her winning smile as the figure came into view.

"Envy," Lady Gayle smiled extending her hand about to get up off the couch.

The immaculate ebony beauty in the chiffon maxi dress shook her manicured hand with Lady Gayle but noted with her hand for Lady Gayle not to get up. Lady Gayle kept seated and just marveled at the essence known as Envy Tenders.

Envy Tenders was a true sight to behold. Flawless mocha skin, with rough cheek bones and a small waist. Her collar bone covered by pearls and a silk scarf. Her hands freshly manicured with a nail polish that couldn't be found in any Korean or Spanish nail salon. Her feet got the same treatment and that could be seen through the Louie Vuitton strap sandals that looked so elegant on her feet. Envy's long auburn hair covered all the way down to her back and made her seem even taller than her 6'3 frame suggested.

Envy smiled her pearly whites as she sat adjacent to Lady Gayle on the loveseat. Envy leaned back like a queen on her throne and studied Lady Gayle for a minute before speaking.

"I see you have made good on her promise," Envy started.

Lady Gayle nodded, finally proud of her accomplishment. She had gotten back what was taken from her so long ago, her respect and her position in life. King had casted her aside and forgot about her but she clawed her way to the top and got her revenge. It took longer than anticipated but it was all worth in the end. Now she needed to start closing the chapters in her life and making amends. The first one being her daughter. She knew that meeting was going to be a tough one but necessary. Lady Gayle hoped she could convince her daughter that she did all of this for not only her benefit but her little girl as well.

"Yes, definitely," Lady Gayle said. "It took some time but..."

"Time is how the best revenge is served," Envy cut her off. "The best time to strike is always when people forget why they are being smitten."

Lady Gayle nodded.

"I know what it is like to plan the perfect revenge," Envy smiled again. "All too well. This one I'm planning now is definitely long overdue but necessary. People think they know but they don't know what Hurt is until they finally realize their life has been leading up to their demise."

Envy laughed like she told an inside joke and tapped herself on the knee.

"So what I hear of this situation," Envy said snapping her fingers. A sentry quickly ran to her.

Envy whispered something in the guard's ear and he nodded. He walked off and Envy leaned back in her seat.

"Yes, well..."Lady Gayle was about to start when the sentry came back holding a manila folder.

Envy told the guard to hand the folder to Lady Gayle. Once he placed the folder in Lady Gayle's hand, Envy quickly dismissed him with the wave of her hand.

Lady Gayle just held the folder.

"Open it," Envy ordered.

Lady Gayle opened the folder and was in awe.

"You see I stay in the mix even when the mix isn't mine," Envy said folding her hand in her palm and looking at her nails.

"How did you..." Lady Gayle was shocked.

"Because it is my business to know and be in the know," Envy said. "That is why I am where I am and one day want you to be."

Lady Gayle looked at Envy. "I..."

"The way I see it, you need to begin your second phase now," Envy said. "These miscreants you let loose are trying to put themselves in a position of power and I Will Not allow that so that means you Can Not allow that. Now I have already used my resources to track down the first of your problems but you need to start getting your empire in order. I put a lot of trust in you so that means failure from you is worse than an insult, it's insubordination. Now I could handle the problem but then that means you can't. You've been an asset, you did what you said you was going to do and I recommend you for that but now you have to fix all the loose ends you made along the way to get there. Now I will be leaving these accommodations for another and I will be very heavily occupied handling my own sort of affairs. All in the folder is all you need to get started, the rest is up to you." Envy clamped her hands together and cupped her knee. "I want this handled before I finish my business. Do what you have to do but remember you are on borrowed time."

Lady Gayle nodded and checked the items in the folder one last time before closing it. "I will."

Envy rose from her seat. "I will accept no less."

*************************************************************************************

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on," Charmaine said folding her arms.

"Look, this isn't an episode of the Cosby," Train said. "You don't have time to play Moody Huxtable. We got to get moving."

"Fuck you mean?" Charmaine wondered. "I thought we was done with all this."

Train shook his head. "No, baby girl, we just begun. It's my fault Drama said I shouldn't let you go."

"Let me go?" Charmaine made a face.

"Charmaine, I can't explain it right now but we got to be moving," Train said. "If you want to finish this school shit, fine, but later, now we are in serious danger."

"Fuck that," Charmaine flopped on her bed like a pouty child. "You can't just come up in here and start bossing me around. I left Brooklyn and that bullshit behind."

"But it hasn't left you," Train said.

"How the fuck you even get in here?" Charmaine inquired. "This is a female dorm."

"I'm Train," Train answered. "If it's meant for me to slide up in somewhere, trust me, I do."

Charmaine shook her head. "I don't care. You got to go."

Train walked to the bed and grabbed her arm. "I don't think you get it."

"Let go off me," Charmaine snatched her arm away from Train. "I'm done with this shit."

Charmaine got up off the bed. "And I'm done with everything."

Charmaine walked to the door. "I'm done with the past, my so-called father, the kingpin, my pretend father brother and mostly..."

Charmaine turned on her heels as she reached the door. "I'm done with you."

Charmaine opened the door just as her roommate was about to put her key in to enter.

"Hey, girl," her roommate said walking past Charmaine. "Look some guy was looking for you."

Her roommate stopped when she saw Train standing by Charmaine's bed.

"Hello," She smiled. "Didn't know we had company."

Charmaine was still holding the door open. "We're not. My company is just leaving. Why did you tell him I was here?"

"I didn't," Her roommate protested. "And he's not the guy that asked about you."

Her roommate pointed at the open door. "He is."

Train quickly pulled out his chrome .45 automatic pistol and aimed it at the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 2.3K 31
Welcome to Nerve. A game like Truth or Dare- minus the truth. Watchers pay to watch. Players play to win cash and glory. Dares given by the watchers...
8.2K 192 31
Copyright © iTrapWatermelons 2013 All Rights Reserved . C H A R M A I N E W O O D H O U S E . We...
206 20 21
Mila Anderson loses her mother and has to move in with her father that she hasn't seen in over 12 years. She is dropped into this world of the upper...
8.4K 396 61
Meet Chanel - She Has Had A Hard Life, But Despite That She Is Determined To Make Something Of Herself & Prove Everyone Who Doubted Her Wrong. Finis...